Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (9505 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Because Mr.Right is a figment of our imagination. . . cool
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Adeks(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
Rebellious: Some of us love to date bad guys because of the challenge but when it comes to marriage, the good/nice guys are the ones to go for.
@Op did u hear dat? nice guys shld wait till marriage!!! i jst hope u dnt belong to dat category as i tink u are oooo
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
M.Vuchy:
I was stunned when i was hit by the realization that Mr nice guys end up being just friends
with beautiful girls, when there intention was to have them as dates, lovers, tongue
mean while the same girls will end up dating arrogant, irresponsible, guys,
and return to complain to Mr nice guy, waiting for consolation and in the next minute you see her
running back to her not so good bobo.
WHY?

Which is why women have for years inherited HEART BREAKS, & NIGHT CRYING! Seriously, the world of women is a weird world that deserves pity cos they truly don't always know what they want in life & when they want it! Simply, pity the women & their weird world & not the so-called nice guy cos most nice guys do graduate into.... & by the time they do, they destroy so many minds (not heart)....lolz!
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by kristofa09(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2012
gbam!Wel spoken..
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by kristofa09(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2012
DailyNews:

Which is why women have for years inherited HEART BREAKS, & NIGHT CRYING! Seriously, the world of women is a weird world that deserves pity cos they truly don't always know what they want in life & when they want it! Simply, pity the women & their weird world & not the so-called nice guy cos most nice guys do graduate into.... & by the time they do, they destroy so many minds (not heart)....lolz!
u just hit d nail on its head..d ladies sims 2 b cnfused...kai ilusion bad o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? / B / Man And His Fiancee Spotted Having Sex In A Pool, Isokoboy, Waconzy React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.