Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (9504 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by na2day2(m): 2:31am On Nov 13, 2008
yet u r still not with any1 of them, strange! sad sad sad

stillwater:

I date them tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sillyboy(m): 2:36am On Nov 13, 2008
@ Topic

"Nice Guy" as in a guy that's always at the beck and call of a woman does'nt work with women. I believe women wants a guy that can always keep them on their toes and make them feel a bit uneasy a times.

The best a nice guys can get from a woman he has eyes on is a peck on the cheeks.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 13, 2008
na2day?:

yet u r still not with anyone of them, strange! sad sad sad

Who told you that?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 2:49am On Nov 13, 2008
Mr Nice Guy is almost a MUMU. tongue tongue
Unfortunately, today's women are allergic to dorks.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 13, 2008
I like when men kiss my feet. Nr Nice guy does that. Consider it a payback to all the atrocities men have caused. kiss
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

I like when men kiss my feet. Nr Nice guy does that. Consider it a payback to all the atrocities men have caused. kiss

I guess u would like it if u see your brother kissing a gurl's feet. tongue tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sistawoman: 2:56am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mr Nice Guy is almost a MUMU. tongue tongue
Unfortunately, today's women are allergic to dorks.

who told you that  tongue

You must be the exception because you're not a MUMU  wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sistawoman: 2:57am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I guess u would like it if u see your brother kissing a gurl's feet. tongue tongue

Whats wrong with that? if he wants to kiss feet then let him.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

He's already kissing my feet. I dare him to disobey me!!! So kissing a girl's feet would not be a new thing. cool Girl power!!! tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 3:03am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

He's already kissing my feet. I dare him to disobey me!!! So kissing a girl's feet would not be a new thing. cool Girl power!!! tongue

Your brother kisses your feet??
Abomination!!!!!!!!!!! Stillwater, are u incestuous??
Thatz criminal congress.

sistawoman:

who told you that  tongue

You must be the exception because you're not a MUMU  wink

Sistawoman, i am not nice.
I am a villain.

sistawoman:

Whats wrong with that?  if he wants to kiss feet then let him.

The irony is Mr Nice guy rarely scores with women.
Most women still prefer the bad guy.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sillyboy(m): 3:05am On Nov 13, 2008
I like when men kiss my feet. Nr Nice guy does that. Consider it a payback to all the atrocities men have caused.

@ Stillwater.

Do you really understand the meaning of what you said?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Your brother kisses your feet??
Abomination!!!!!!!!!!! Stillwater, are u incestuous??
Thatz criminal congress.

Your mind's hyperactive.
As his elder sister, I command and he follows. tongue

sillyboy:

@ Stillwater.

Do you really understand the meaning of what you said?

You tell me.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by nguage(m): 3:08am On Nov 13, 2008
Hey chumps, this is the Pretty Tony Philosophy, it will go a long way in helping you in dealing with girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaj-7BroWNY
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sillyboy(m): 3:11am On Nov 13, 2008
You tell me.

Enu mi ko ni won atigbo wipe iya Laide ngun keke lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 3:12am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

Your mind's hyperactive.
As his elder sister, I command and he follows. tongue

That is not what we are talking about, young woman.
Ya baby brother follows ur instructions out of respect. . . . .It's not absurd.
We are talking about a man and a woman who are not family.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

That is not what we are talking about, young woman.
Ya baby brother follows ur instructions out of respect. . . . .It's not absurd.
We are talking about a man and a woman who are not family.

Who doesn't know? tongue
What's wrong in a man kissing my feet? Are you the man? cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

Who doesn't know? tongue
What's wrong in a man kissing my feet? Are you the man? cheesy

I don't kiss feet or asses. . . . . .Such men are known to suffer from "Nice Guy Syndrome".
"Nice Guy" is a term used by women to describe a guy who is thoughtful, sensitive, attentive, and considerate, and is therefore disqualified as a potential mate.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't kiss feet or asses. . . . . .Such men are known to suffer from "Nice Guy Syndrome".
"Nice Guy" is a term used by women to describe a guy who is thoughtful, sensitive, attentive, and considerate, and is therefore disqualified as a potential mate.

What's wrong with that? What in the world would I be doing with mannerless pricks who call themselves bad guys? undecided
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by A40(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2008
Reminds me of an episode on Everybody hates Chris its amazing how many girls start to pay you some attention when you switch to bad guy mode
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 3:30am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

What's wrong with that? What in the world would I be doing with mannerless pricks who call themselves bad guys? undecided

Mannerless pricks are more attractive. . . . .
When Mr Nice starts dating a woman that he really likes , his fear of abandonment and his need for approval kick in.
What he wants more than anything is for her to like him as much as he likes her. What hes fear the most is that he may disappoint or upset her somehow so that she won't want to be with him.
So he caters to her whims and it doesn't set healthy boundaries. . . . . .He is only doing things to please you NOT because he is comfy doing em.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chamotex(m): 3:33am On Nov 13, 2008
Nice is just boring!
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by jgirl3: 3:36am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

Nice is just boring!
How won't you say that? Hisssssssssssssssssss . . . oniranu omo. angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yet you're nice to your girls o!
A-40:

Reminds me of an episode on Everybody hates Chris its amazing how many girls start to pay you some attention when you switch to bad guy mode
Oh no! It's not always good that way. . . you know the nice guy thing works in certain cases. How many girls do you want that the nice guy attitude cannot get?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chamotex(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2008
j-girl:

How won't you say that? Hisssssssssssssssssss . . . oniranu omo. angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yet you're nice to your girls o!

Im not nice, im just humble cheesy

and plz its 'girl' not 'girl[b]s[/b]' wink wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mannerless pricks are more attractive. . . . .
When Mr Nice starts dating a woman that he really likes , his fear of abandonment and his need for approval kick in.
What he wants more than anything is for her to like him as much as he likes her. What hes fear the most is that he may disappoint or upset her somehow so that she won't want to be with him.
So he caters to her whims and it doesn't set healthy boundaries. . . . . .He is only doing things to please you NOT because he is comfy doing em.

In other words, there are no nice guys only pretenders . . .  and bad guys. Never thought the idea of joining a convent would come this soon. Thanks for enhancing the process. sad angry angry angry
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by jgirl3: 3:42am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

I'm not nice, I'm just humble cheesy

and plz its 'girl' not 'girl[b]s[/b]' wink wink
You are humble ke? Bad guys are not usually humble now! That's what makes them 'seem' so attractive. You can't be bad and humble at the same time unless you're trying to put on an act.
What do you mean it's girl and not girls? You're the biggest player on all of NL. Your nice guy skills are getting you too much attention.
I don't know why you're saying nice guys are boring. You're one of the most interesting characters here and you appear to be nice to your girls.

Am I missing something?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

In other words, there are no nice guys only pretenders . . .  and bad guys. Never thought the idea of joining a convent would come this soon. Thanks for enhancing the process. sad angry angry angry

Of course there are nice guys but sometimes women themselves know some men can be spastic with the way they go about it.

You are suffering from the "Nice Guy Syndrome" if:

-Saying "No" to your girlfriend never enters your mind.
-It is difficult for you to put your own needs first. You think that if you do, you are being selfish.
-You consider yourself more sensitive and evolved than other men.
-You pride yourself on not being like the other men who "only have one thing on their minds."(You happen to have the same thing on your mind,
  but you hide it from women and yourself.)
-You always ask for a woman's permission before you try to kiss her on the cheek.

-Your bill at the florist last year was more than your monthly house payment.
-Women[i] often[/i] tell you that, "You are such a good listener."
-When you arrive to pick up your date at her place, her cat isn't even threatened by you. grin
-You didn't go to a concert that you had tickets for because your female friend needed your help moving her furniture out of her abusive boyfriend's   
  apartment. (You do things for women that you'd really rather not do, but you pretend that you do not mind so that they will like you more).
-Your biggest thrill in the last few months came after you spent an entire Saturday fixing your foxy neighbor's broken toilet and she said, "You are so  
sweet!" cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chamotex(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2008
j-girl:

You are humble ke? Bad guys are not usually humble now! That's what makes them 'seem' so attractive. You can't be bad and humble at the same time unless you're trying to put on an act.
What do you mean it's girl and not girls? You're the biggest player on all of NL. Your nice guy skills are getting you too much attention.
I don't know why you're saying nice guys are boring. You're one of the most interesting characters here and you appear to be nice to your girls.

Am I missing something?

I didn't tell u I was bad o.

Yes, you are missing the fact that Chamo behind closed doors is an animal. Which girl no like animal? cheesy wink

I'm very ferocious!  You can come and find out yourself o, u know the way to my room now wink wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by jgirl3: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

I didn't tell u I was bad o.

Yes, you are missing the fact that Chamo behind closed doors is an animal. Which girl no like animal? cheesy wink

I'm very ferocious!  You can come and find out yourself o, u know the way to my room now wink wink
I'll find out about the animal behavior in a jiffy. . . If you're not bad and you're not nice what are you?
You guys have no idea what the nice guys are. It's one thing to be a pushover and it's another thing to be a nice guy. Nice guys get angry sometimes, they show emotions sometimes.
I think it's the rare glimpse of emotions that they see in you that makes you such a popular guy with the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course there are nice guys but sometimes women themselves know some men can be spastic with the way they go about it.

You are suffering from the "Nice Guy Syndrome" if:

-Saying "No" to your girlfriend never enters your mind.
-It is difficult for you to put your own needs first. You think that if you do, you are being selfish.
-You consider yourself more sensitive and evolved than other men.
-You pride yourself on not being like the other men who "only have one thing on their minds."(You happen to have the same thing on your mind,
 but you hide it from women and yourself.)
-You always ask for a woman's permission before you try to kiss her on the cheek.

-Your bill at the florist last year was more than your monthly house payment.
-Women[i] often[/i] tell you that, "You are such a good listener."
-When you arrive to pick up your date at her place, her cat isn't even threatened by you.
-You didn't go to a concert that you had tickets for because your female friend needed your help moving her furniture out of her abusive boyfriend's    
 apartment. (You do things for women that you'd really rather not do, but you pretend that you do not mind so that they will like you more).
-Your biggest thrill in the last few months came after you spent an entire Saturday fixing your foxy neighbor's broken toilet and she said, "You are so  
sweet!"

Oh gosh grin Nothing wrong with all that, jare tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chamotex(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2008
j-girl:

I'll find out about the animal behavior in a jiffy. . . If you're not bad and you're not nice what are you?
You guys have no idea what the nice guys are. It's one thing to be a pushover and it's another thing to be a nice guy. Nice guys get angry sometimes, they show emotions sometimes.
I think it's the rare glimpse of emotions that they see in you that makes you such a popular guy with the ladies.

wetin u chop for dinner 2nite . . . . . . . . . . u talk true.

There is Nice and there is Wuss, there is Ode and there is MAGA!!!

Chamo is just Grimey cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Sauron1: 4:04am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

Oh gosh grin Nothing wrong with all that, jare tongue

If u say so. . . . .
Mr Nice Guy is a complete dolt.
I care less about impressing any woman, so she experiences me as strong, independent, self-sufficient, and hence, very desirable geezer.
It's the oldest trick in the world. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by jgirl3: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

wetin u chop for dinner 2nite . . . . . . . . . . u talk true.

There is Nice and there is Wuss, there is Ode and there is MAGA!!!

Chamo is just Grimey cheesy cheesy
There's wuss, ode, maga and mugun.
I love muguns cos they are just so naive and so innocent.

Which one is grimey? a combo of ode and maga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of 3 Female Corpers (Photo) / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.