Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44141 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 8:20pm On May 22, 2008
I remember an NTA Aba news caster when we were kids that called it mozambikwe
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by steveomni(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2008
this fool called Mpele is just nothing but a MAD MAN,pls look at his pics and tell me if he looks okay,

lets not exchange words with him,he is just a child.children dont think, SA children are not well brought up,that why they end up smoking crack

he can't deny it, Mpele is a drugy and mental as well

so how can we great nigerians take the words of a Mpele d man serious

never never,

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by sheniqua: 8:32pm On May 22, 2008
see as im goof don enter im hair sotay them come stand at attention
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2008
Where MPELE or shey na MPEKE dey sef? My guy don run comot via backdoor!

Whick kai n name be MPELE sef?!

MPELE u make mistake enter this thread ooo
see as them dey fire u left, right and centre!!!
Kai, Amadioha no go fit wash all this comot for your body
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by steveomni(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2008
he is nothing but an ape!! he has no identity, ask of a black man claiming white guy and i would show u this idiot

am sure he stinks

just look at the spelling of his ugly name Mpele!Mpele! mean stupid
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Ibime(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2008
Don't mind Mpele. I know some 'coloured' South Africans and thats the way they behave. Dem don forget say dem be black men too.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by superman(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2008
what a F*** ! smelly cloned model baboon right here awwh!

lookin,

now i know why there are only rich tiny pocket of baboon in Russia while the rest are poor makatas doin window shoppin.

westerns never bes beggin starving sucker soldiers
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2008
sheniqua:

I remember an NTA Aba news caster when we were kids that called it mozambikwe

cheesy cheesy

Maazi Mpele Mpele don run?

this video was posted on youtube 3 years ago, how SA police treat Nigerians and other foreigners shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuQU0uP6BM&feature=related
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Ghaffaru(m): 1:34am On May 23, 2008
I agree on that, Same Ni sad
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 3:30am On May 23, 2008
hahahaha, nigerians getting killed in SA. oh well. what can i say. Nigeria must go! why the hell are we going to SA in the first place?SA would be far worse than Nigeria if not for the white folks there. it is sad but true. I am boycotting being black, period! we are truely a cursed race and people! oh well!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Temin(m): 5:31am On May 23, 2008
I don't think it should all end here. I was in a South africa air line some months a go. They actually failed to deliver a plasma TV 32' I bought in Singapore.
After waiting for Three month , just last week I called and they told me ( That is the office here in NIgeria) that the head office says I should go to hell. I am not in town now but I am sure to give them Hell when I return. I am going to use all have got the media, litigations, my guys in the police all have got. The interest is not the TV but setting a mark that Nigerians are not fools. Mandela should be ashamed of this.
The problem is our Government . The life of her citizens is of no important to them.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by davidif: 7:12am On May 23, 2008
The violence was mostly directed against Zimbabweans and Mozambicans, who the south africans blame for an increase in crime and for taking away there jobs.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2008
You people praat kak! It is so funny how I managed to get under your black skins. All of you sound rattled, you have such short tempers, it is so funny. I think now you get the whole picture. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, STAY HOME. PLEAAAAAAAZE!

I will use any forum or thread I want, I'll use this thread whether you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway how are you Monkeys!!!!!!!

As for Sheniqua I've already got an idea how she looks like! An overweight, pitchblack, smelly armpids and of course noisy Nigerian woman. How sad!!!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2008
Nigeria is civilised and is a moral compass of Africa. This wonderful country typifies Africa's beauty and elegance. Oh my beloved Nigeria. Nigerians, the most civilised people in the continent.

Wonderful pictures of Lagos wow!!!! isn't this beautiful. Baboons leaving with people!

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2008
Bad Bad little South African kids. Racist and xenophobic, sooo uncivilised.

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2008
Oh god please tell me that this not real. I'm shivering now. This is inhuman damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:09am On May 23, 2008
Ignore the troll,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 23, 2008
this numbnuts must be mixing us up with kenyans

it seems those dreads must be parasatizing his grey matter - hence the retardation of his faculties

please show us hot pics of the kanuri chicks, if u must show us uncivilised nigerians
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by superman(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2008
that cloned baboon u still popin up! hahaha that red masked head huh.

we are here! u feelin high like a loose stem cell!   hahah That pic looks like Amy winehouse in black skin !

hahah sucker!

MAKATA mean cloned monkey ! if na lie ask ur mum
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by holythug(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2008
romeo:

cheesy cheesy

Maazi Mpele Mpele don run?

this video was posted on youtube 3 years ago, how SA police treat Nigerians and other foreigners shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuQU0uP6BM&feature=related
bhu hu hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by holythug(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2008
meeeen dat pic up there looks like a printing tray
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by dee02(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2008
Mpele:

Oh god please tell me that this not real. I'm shivering now. This is inhuman damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazi Mpele is that u in the picture?

You look very immaculate i must say

Do u cook your food in your mouth as well because it looks more like a frying pan?!

MPELE THE TRAY-MOUTHED slowpoke!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 1:19pm On May 23, 2008
The very same people who were oppressed and had dogs set uppon them are now tired of the black government. Our standard of living has dramatically reduced. The Crime rate is high. This is not about race we can still have a white government that will take care of our needs. Some of us are not racist and xenophobic. Blacks who grew up in the townships are the problem. They hate whites and they also hate foreigners. They are the ones who are beating people up. I grew up in a predorminatly white surbab and now we also live with some afluent Nigerians here and its so nice. There is some little element of racism from the a little porpotion of right wing white people but is such a small number. I like Africans, I'm African its just that when people look at me they always say that I don't look African, some have even mistaken me for a Brazilian, but I identify with the mother continent.

You can click on my name and you'll make up your own mind on whether I look African or what. This is a challenge to Londoner, as he/she thinks that I'm not African.

I want this continent to work, I believe in this continent, as long as we can do away with xenophobia and tribalism we'll go far. People like Mugabe, Gaddaffi and all those African leaders must learn to relinquish power without bloodshed. Just do what Mandela did.

THE ABOVE IS A STATEMENT FROM MPELE

please u guys shudn't misunderstood mpele. he wasn't against Nigeria in the first place. he was actually apologizin. so lets stop all this insults.
we should respect the souls of the dead n pray for them.
mpele u are loved and i say sorry for the insults
but u sure don't know how to control your temper
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 23, 2008
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by mouna(f): 1:57pm On May 23, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryJust boycott?
Send them all out of Nigeria,no amount of business is worth tolerating such a wicked act. This barbaric act against Nigerians is unforgivable and should be treated as such. Send them all out both businesses and individuals and their assests should be seized.Its about time we as Nigerians should stop tolerating crap from other countries both internally or externally.Who knows maybe the whites already knew the blacks as "less than savages" that's why they introduced apatheid.They are heartless,ungrateful and not worth to be called humans. Why dont they attack Zimbabweans,or Namibians? I believe its just a ploy to kill Nigerians and those lazy animals called black Southafrican (Thabo Mbeki included) are looking for an excuse to kill us,so they claim its Xenophobic attacks.I wonder what our"forcefully elected-forever on a dilator-president" has to do about this and that stupid nimcompoop of a Foreign Minister have to say cos we all know they wont do anything. Greedy politicians see the end ur greed has given our people all in the name of searching for greener pasture when we can't get any at home.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 1:57pm On May 23, 2008
Unfortunately that Mpele boy is a victim of brainwash He continous to rain abuses on nigerians and post pics of people darker than he is to some how exclude himself from the Black race knowing fullly well that He is black by all accounts.

I guess somebody forgot to remind him of that. I challenge him to tell you what race he is. Your White forfathers have brainwashed you to divide and concur your ass, feeding you the scraps off their table and you slurping it up.

Your World Cup is doomed. You hear me doomed, doomed, doomed. It is being mention in almost every news report. Travel warnings are being issued from several consulates .Who will come to your country now when your government can't even control riots see they are in cape town now and getting closer to you. They just started with foreigners. It will end with you and your White brothers. At least the foreigners have somewhere to go. Where will you run too. Amsterdam?. You wont't really be accepted there as much as you think.

Back to topic please before they ban all of us or Sheniqua come skata this mongrel.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 2:02pm On May 23, 2008
@Mouna, most of the violence (and the worst of it) has been directed at Zimbabweans and Malawians. Its not just directed at Nigerians at all.

@Jennyjatt, we all know that Mpele started off apologizing. It would help you get a picture of how this thread descended into what it did, if you read it from the beginning to now.

Not every apology is a sincere one.

I really hope this doesn't get worse, as a continent we don't need yet more instability. Apparantly some people arrested were saying they were actually paid to attack foreigners. The whole thing could be morer organised than we think, maybe even opposition backed. Who knows?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 2:06pm On May 23, 2008
What did this little boy do to your people that you want to hack him to pieces. If I saw a video like this of my fellow citizens trying to destroy such a young life like this I would shoot them myself without blinking

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7416739.stm
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2008
this numbnuts must be mixing us up with kenyans

it seems those dreads must be parasatizing his grey matter - hence the retardation of his faculties

You think that slowpoke knows the difference beteween Kenya and Nigeria?

Lol look at him sjhowing pics of black baby and white baby in "harmony", lol those are the kind of tactics you'd see from a closet racist

Pathetic mongrel.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by meexteriox(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2008
It is a general thing among fellow Africans to harbour or extend unwarranted abuse and inhuman tendencies to Nigerians. It has happened and is still still happening in places like Cameroun, Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, even Benin and Togo here. Icould go on and on the list of countries. It is even touted that in a country like Senegal, when a corrupt police officer is broke, he looks for a Nigerian to arrest on no just ground, because he knows he (the Nigerian) would surely bail himself with good money.
I'm not surprised at the turn of event in South Africa. People we virtually brought out from the enclave of brutality meted out to them by white minority. In all this i weep for Nigeria, i weep for my fellow country men who in their pursuit of better life thought S.A is it. I weep for innocent fellow African caught in the line of fire aroused by S.A citizens who have all missed the bus to civilization.
Who is talking about the era of Ghana must go? Did we treat them in this inhumane manner?
I weep for Africa, i weep for motherland Africa.

Shame on south africa, may they forever remain in the bottom of the map and wash away into the sea close by.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by meexteriox(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2008
It is a general thing among fellow Africans to harbour or extend unwarranted abuse and inhuman tendencies to Nigerians. It has happened and is still still happening in places like Cameroun, Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, even Benin and Togo here. Icould go on and on the list of countries. It is even touted that in a country like Senegal, when a corrupt police officer is broke, he looks for a Nigerian to arrest on no just ground, because he knows he (the Nigerian) would surely bail himself with good money.
I'm not surprised at the turn of event in South Africa. People we virtually brought out from the enclave of brutality meted out to them by white minority. In all this i weep for Nigeria, i weep for my fellow country men who in their pursuit of better life thought S.A is it. I weep for innocent fellow African caught in the line of fire aroused by S.A citizens who have all missed the bus to civilization.
Who is talking about the era of Ghana must go? Did we treat them in this inhumane manner?
I weep for Africa, i weep for motherland Africa.

Shame on south africa, may they forever remain in the bottom of the map and wash away into the sea close by.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 2:21pm On May 23, 2008
how should one even begin to educate this human cricket called mpele.

By his own admission he has no education and is a stark illiterate who knows nothing about Africa or indeed any other part of the world. He only knows his own backyard which is a thick jungle crawling with hippos, man eating lions and knobkerry wielding imbeciles.

Posting a picture of some other African from his village and calling her Nigerian.  

Mpele, my advice to you is first of all get something to eat so you can stop looking like a scarecrow and more like a human being. If I were in South Africa I'd definitely think you are a refugee. Even the refugees look better than you. As it is, the picture is making me wonder if you're even in south africa as you say, or somehow typing from a former war zone. You seem malnourished and I wish you could get some food in your cranky behind.

As a matter of fact, you remind me of those beggars who used to roam the streets of lagos. I could have sworn you look familiar like I've seen you on some street corner before. Are you sure you're not one of them, and its your general frustration at your situation which you're pouring out on Nairaland.

@mpele
isn't this beautiful. Baboons leaving with people!

you're so stupid.

do those animals look like the baboons you live with? Those are hyenas and a monkey, numbskull. They dont have picture books where you come from?

And that is a performing troupe, idiot. Look it up in the dictionary.

And your slums in south africa are far worse than anything I've ever seen in Nigeria. So whatever negative picture you have of Nigeria, your own country can surpass 100 times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.