Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44145 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:01pm On May 22, 2008
Is this the same Mpele who is going to Abuja?

Please deport any illegal immigrants back to Nigeria or throw the criminals in jail, thats what civilised countries do.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2008
Mpe-whatever,
Listen I don't have to dignify a schmuck like you with a response but for the record and to be sure you are not suffering from hypermetropia or something check my previous posts CAREFULLY and realise that I'm quite better off than most of your so-called diamond generation.I have international presence in places YOU'LL NEVER be in your lifetime,so SHUT UP ALREADY
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:03pm On May 22, 2008
dont worry mpele NIGERIA will soon be a better place
and south AFRICA, well SOUTH AFRICA already gat blood on their hands.
its not easy to wipe blood out of ur hands.
GOD IS WATCHING YOU!
BEG FOR FORGIVENESS PUNK ASS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF NAIRALAND!
GET OUT! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Phemzy(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2008
This is an insult to Nigerians in South Africa and in other country including Nigeria itself. So I believe the president should not relent on this because it is an insult to him and his government too. So necessary action must be taken
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2008
just for the record i just school here but i'm actually from nigeria so mpele assablief wat is jou problem, aiko right ne, stop dissing nigerians, we are great people, i said this country is great didn't say nigeria is bad, assablief moenie dit weer se ne, dankie siyabonga.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele:

Poor policemen risking their lifes protecting Nigerians.
like we can actually tell from the pictures right?
Mpele:

I 'm beginning to think that maybe these hooligans are right by beating you up guys, because your know it all attitude sucks! Hillbrow and Yeoville used to be clean but since Nigerians came the place is a mess. Drugs, the noise level is high and it is so untidy damn.
check ur thread from yst and see todays own u'd agree with me that uve just been trying to play nice,i dount if u are, 1st u were sad about the incident and suddenly u are now happy(cos thats what u initially wanted to be) but tried playing smart so we could think u felt bad about the incident?we aint dumb u know?,@ londoner and rasputtin i feel ur views cos obviously mpele has no idea of what he is saying, so nigerians are the only drug sellers  in your country right?it used to be clean b4 nigerians came, spare me
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2008
@ Jenny,

It's okay you don't have to tell him to get out.He should stay to allow me profile him completely
There's something definitely wrong with anybody who sees no wrong in an obvious wrong
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:07pm On May 22, 2008
londoner u are right but u can't tell.
blacks are hated in spain.
i heard spanish govt went to mali and senegal to talk about the high rate of immigrant in thier country.

rapsutinn leave those imbeciles alone.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2008
Spaniards and Italians are not horified by the violence in South Africa. They know that they wont be attacked as they bring value to our country. We have so many tourists from that part of the world. They're actually horified by Nigerians and their West African brothers, who will do anything to reach Spain, that they'll even cramp into a little boat just to be there. The world gets so horried when you talk about Nigeria, South Africa, USA, Britain (Brittish Airways) Spain, Greece etc. For your information we have over a million white people with Italian anscestory in South Africa. With Nigeria you don't have to be mugged to be dead, just by looking at Lagos's slumps, you die from horror.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2008
Some years back,Indians and Lebanese came and "took",most Nigerian jobs in Nigeria,later ,south Africans came and "took" the jobs of Nigerians,more recently,it's been the Chinese that have been coming to "take" Nigerian jobs.
How did my people respond,SET UP RIVAL BUSINESSES AS THE FOREINGERS and allow the consumer to make his/her choice
Why can't those twatty numbskulls in SA do same
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:13pm On May 22, 2008
oh how i wish u guys saw the video
it was terrible, really terrible.
they inhumanly brutalize nigerians seriously.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2008
@mpele stop embarrasing south africa the more it's bad enough as it is already.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:14pm On May 22, 2008
JennyJatt, Yes, we all know Blacks are hated in Spain, france, Italy etc, which one of them will think about going out in mobs and burning people alive? If they did, they will  not get any support for that action from any nation around them, thats for sure.

As for Nigerian criminals, I would like nothing more for them to be doprted to Nigerian prisons or locked up where they are, that is my earnest wish. that is a proper function of the legal system.

Mpele, we are talking about Spaniards and Italians in Spain and Italy, not the ones in SA. I know even from UK, people are appauled at these mobs in SA, very much so. Most right thinking human beings would be.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2008
@ Mpele

Now I know you are on some cheap drugs and  I should not waste further time on your moronic ass,ARE YOU UP TO SPEED at all?Who told you Europeans and Americans don't get robbed in SA
For your info,some 5 American nuns were recently robbed on their way from OR Thambo airport and disposessed of the money they had come with to donate to an orphanage home for aids orphans
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2008
rasputin didn't i tell you to stop refering to alol these incidents, crime is a basic feature in most countries in the world.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:18pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele, if this continues, don't you think it will affect the tourism industry?

As far as crime, we have a problem of security in some cities in Nigeria, thats the truth.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:20pm On May 22, 2008
mpele ask for forgiveness.
im takin a bet with u
NIGERIA will soon be free
i personally will fight for Nigeria

listen
the immigrant occupying spain are senegals, Gambians, Morocco, Equatorial Guinea, Mali and very few Nigerians
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2008
@, londoner duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2008
All the killings for what?
Presently those losers are now scavenging in the houses of the people they killed/chased away
Yes that's what's happening in the Primrose area in east rand region
Well,I'll take leave of you guys now to attend a biz meeting
J Unit,just watch your back there and take nothing for granted,I know what I'm saying as the average kaffir in SA is always envious of you,no matter how close/friendly they may appear now

DON'T BE FOOLED
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2008
Rusputin don't event talk about international countries you dim wit. I hold a Dutch citizenship, South African citizenship, I've lived in Chicago you slowpoke. I have relatives in Australia. I'm internationally personified. Not even a single day that I will come crawling to Nigeria. In fact I'm no longer coming to Abuja. I'd rather stay right here and be ravaged by aids as you guys always say. I don't understand how Nigerians think, they claim that we're ravaged by Aids and Crime but they always come here.

I'd rather die of Aids than go and stay in Nigeria or any other underdeveloped African country. On the xenophobic attacks I just wish that the police will save our poor neighbours (Zimbabweans, Mozambiquans etc) and leave these Biafran bastards to be blaksemed by the hooligans.

Ghanaians are far much better human beings than these noisy, irritating, pitch black, filthy batards!!!!!!!

VIVA SOUTH AFRICA VIVA.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:25pm On May 22, 2008
J UNIT:

@, londoner duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Well that is the point I'm trying to make to Mpele, who is going on about how many tourists are in SA, if he thinks it wont affect the industry if the behaviour he is now supporting persists he is wrong.

If you have an issue with any points I've raised simple quote me,  you have yet to tell me where you disagree with my points.

At least be an adult about it.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:27pm On May 22, 2008
@Mpele, grow up.

you may want to join, www.ghanaweb.com
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:27pm On May 22, 2008
@ londoner u are right. the criminals need to be locked up.
and Nigerians individually should try to build up the country.

imagine a white comin t our country to work. we give them house, car and a Nigerian as a maid and Gate man.
they live in G.R.A while we stay in the blocks, phew!
they even ride on us.
in spain immigrants have a particular neighbourhood.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2008
@ Mpescum

Duuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I didn't know you were this childish
For your info SA citizenship counts for shit in my book(why not tell me about ethiopia)
Talking about Dutch citizenship,pleaaaaaaaase don't amuse me,I'm sure you expected me to tell you the ones I hold right,fat chance
I'm too big for that,just know that internationally I'm bigger than your entire generation can get;in this life and beyond
I've digressed enough on you already so I'll be off to my meeting now
Better don't write any crap while I'm logged off or I'll skin you alive
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2008
When I started posting I was sincere and polite, I even apologized countless times. But with the barbaric nature of most Nigerians, they continued to insult me and my country. Nobody is gonna insult my country and get away with it. Germans killed more than a Million jews but they're still proudly Germans. Americans have killed Iraqis and Vietnamese but they're still prodly American. Just because some 23 Africans died in South Africa then I must feel guilty and be subject to insults from lowlife little Nigerians, bulls****.

I'm no more going to aplogize! I've never beaten any one in my life. I did not take part in these stupid activities, so thefore I'm not gonna apologize hell no!!!!
If your brothers are being beaten up here then tell them to come back home.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2008
wow, you really thimk low of this country ne, what are you doing on this thread anyway. i mean on nairaland, if you thimk of us that low.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2008
Ruspu**** I don't hold a Dutch citizenship by default you slowpoke, my mother is Dutch. What can I do with an Ethiopean citizenship, don't play games you fool.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:40pm On May 22, 2008
mpele u are an slowpoke. who do u think give a damn to the countries u have travelled to
grow up, meet up, in order to make up
its no use talking to u, i can see u are still a kid
retardinho like u fake ass nigga. no matter what, we have all right  to insult ur country.
everyone does.

PLS NIGERIANS DON'T LET S.A GO FOR FREE
though i forgive u for Christ sake. u guys need to apologize to our country.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2008
@ mpele you are just as dum as all south africans, you guys are always complaining abouth the drug issue but you've never wondered why you guys buy the drugs, you guys have no sense of morality, stop with all the valgar do you know you could get banned from this forum, there are rules here, everyone is decent, don't bring your indecency into this forum pls assablief du.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by holythug(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2008
guyz reason. . .where is d love
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2008
J UNIT, I was reffered to this little thread by a Nigerian friend of mine who actually is not Nigerian but half Nigerian. Her father is some Nigerian dude. For your information the guy does not even like anything that has to do with Nigeria.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 12:47pm On May 22, 2008
i rest my case
may the souls of all the faithful and the souls of our brothers departed through the
mercy of GOD rest in peace. Amen

black on black crime needs to stop.
S.A u cross the line

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.