Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44149 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2008
Про трудоемкость, дороговизну и сложность рисованной анимации (в частности про-диснеевской анимации) сказано предостаточно. Даже для профессионального аниматора несколько секунд жизни одного единственного персонажа могут потребовать недели кропотливой работы! Неудивительно, что полнометражный про-диснеевский мультфильм - это роскошь, которую могут себе позволить лишь крупные студии с большим коллективом художников и приличным финансированием. Для создания первой полнометражной ленты Уолту Диснею потребовалось порядка трёх лет, свыше 500 художников (одних аниматоров было три десятка) и полтора миллиона долларов! По самым скромным оценкам сегодня это деньги эквиваленты примерно $40 млн, однако следует учитывать, что Уолт Дисней, как правило, платил своим художникам крайне мало, а переработки не оплачивал вообще.

Thats Russian you Niggers, see if you understand you know it all Nigerians
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 12:52pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele:

J UNIT, I was reffered to this little thread by a Nigerian friend of mine who actually is not Nigerian but half Nigerian. Her father is some Nigerian dude. For your information the guy does not even like anything that has to do with Nigeria.

, so basically you came here to cause trouble/offense.

Like I said you need to grow up. What those South African mobs did was deplorable, inhuman, unjustified yes unjustified barbaric, cowardly and evil.

I for one, will continue to criticise it to thy kingdom come.  What do you expect here, a gold star?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2008
@ MPELE U DO HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO VISIT THIS FORUM AGAIN YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT, AND IF IT;S SO"LITTLE" LOG OFF SIMPLE. AND THAT GUY THAT WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIA, WELL HE IS NOT A TRUE NIGERIAN.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2008
mpele are you thinking at all. kilon tien she eh gon iru iranu wole lei gon, who asked you if you can speak russian, damm you are such an illetrate, not suprising though.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Blatant: 12:59pm On May 22, 2008
you guys should understand Mpele. He is White and (maybe) his standard of living has fallen: NOT that of black people who could not even go to school.

When Mpele says "OUR", he is referring to his own white community.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by jennyjatt: 1:00pm On May 22, 2008
mpele is just a kid, who love to display his frivolities.
let him go.u are heartless
idiot.
bye
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:01pm On May 22, 2008
About labor, expensive and difficult to paint animation (in particular pro-Disney animation) predostatochno said. Even for professional animator few seconds of life of a single character might require weeks of hard work! Not surprisingly, the pro-length Disney cartoon - a luxury that can afford only major studio with a large team of artists and decent funding. To create the first full tape Walt Disney took about three years, over 500 artists (some three dozen animators) and a half million dollars! By the most conservative estimates today is money equivalents of approximately $ 40 million, but it should be borne in mind that Walt Disney typically pay their artists very little, and processing not paid at all.

Thats Russian you Niggers, see if you understand you know it all Nigerians

^^^^^Its funny this is what google translation produced when I posted Mpele's post. Either he is BSing or there is something seriously wrong with Google translation, lol

He is obviously very young in the mind, anyhoo, there will always be trolls, lol
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele is suffering from cheap crack. Stupidest dumb ass. Ur Mama and Papa would be crushed by an imaginary bicycle and ur kids would never live to celebrate their 10th year birthday. How dare u say these words against Nigerians. U scumbag. NFA better cancel the football match against ur stupid bafana dummies or else their blood would be used to paint the national stadiums. U guys should be eliminated from the face of the planet. Lazy hooligans!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by future001: 1:10pm On May 22, 2008
Thank you londoner. I was gona say that the daft's posting abt disney doesn't make any sense at all. I studied in Russia. Guys stop paying attention to this dumb ass.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2008
mphele you allowed a nigerian to curse you, damm you are so finished.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Blatant: 1:16pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele,

Hope you're still sane.

"About labour input, dearness and complexity рисованной animations (in particular about-диснеевской animations) it is told enough. Even for the professional animator some seconds of a life of the unique characters can demand week of laborious work! It is no wonder, that full-length about-диснеевский a cartoon film is a luxury which is presumed by only large studios with greater collective of artists and decent financing. For creation of the first full-length tape it was required to Uoltu Disney of the order of three years, over 500 artists (one animators was three ten) and one and a half million dollars! By the most modest estimations today it is money equivalents about $40 million, however it is necessary to consider, that Uolt Disney, as a rule, paid to the artists very little, and processing did not pay in general"
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2008
La nnyela dimpya ke lona. La nkga ebile ga le tlhape. O kare le ka bolai la se tlhole le tshela baloi ke lona. Le se ka La bo la tlhola le lo baya fa Afrika Borwa. Moenie hier kim nie, hoor julle bliksem.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2008
J Unit I'm not black you bastard, I don't believe in your jigger boo!!! witchcraft, cursing thing. That's why your stupid country is not successful because you keep on cursing people. You're also cursed you pitch balck nigger.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:22pm On May 22, 2008
@future001, its actually quite funny, lol.

@ Ayisman ,Mpele has been vulgar and insulting  to Nigerians,yes, come on  but lets just rise above it.

@ mpele, you are making yourself sound so juvenile. Sheesh, you are really disgracing yourself by the minute.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by JUNIT1(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2008
@ J unit, who do you think you are, and what's this pitch black crap i've been hearing all day, you say you not black, but you speak tswana, what da hell in case you thoght i didn't understand whay you typed, think again gay, i think we have to involve seun into this , this is becoming madness from this lunatic.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2008
@mpele uve totally missed it u know, as at yst u had a good stand on the issue, but today?ure just rantling like an eleven year old kid(if not younger).
u were d one that wanted to come to abuja, not like we personally invited u,if it dims u fit not to come, thats good.not like it will totally make a huge impact on our economy, so just rest it. u had a good case but today ure totally out of point
@rasputtinn, my main brother i've got your back all d way to heaven.
@londoner respected your points since we started yst with xiomarra, by the way where is she?(oops i 4got gone on a vacation)
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2008
@Mpele, u being white makes u more stupid. U r so dumb! Gosh! U r a disgrace to human race. What makes u think aint successful? Guess u r one of the white pigs who thinks they r African! I pity u. U born of a cursed generation. U r just scared that foreigners esp Nigerians would take over ur jobs cos they ar smarter. I would never step into that crime infested country. Dats a promise. Roam in pieces u scumbag.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2008
Yea all da sane peeps in da house,make some noooooooiiiiise

What did I miss?

I see some Ethiopian wannabe posted an irrelevant Russian write up which from the translation I've seen posted above is totally irrelevant to the subject of discourse.

Thanx Londoner,I babel-fished the crap mpescum wrote in russian and this is the translation;

It is said quite sufficiently about the labor expense, the high costs and the complexity of the [risovannoy] animation (in particular about -[disneevskoy] the animations). Even for professional [animatora] several seconds of the life of only one character can require the week of tedious work! It is not surprising that full-length about -[disneevskiy] the cartoon - this is the luxury, which they can itself allow only large studios with the large association of artists and the decent financing. For creating the first full-length tape Walt Disney it was required the order of three years, it is more than 500 artists (some [animatorov] it was three ten) and one-and-a-half million dollars! According to the most modest estimations today this of money the equivalents approximately $40 of million; however, one should consider that Walt Disney, as a rule, paid to his artists extremely little, but processing he did not pay generally

What has the above got to do with the topic of discussion,it only shows mpescum is insane and should be ignored
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by rasputinn(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2008
Thanks Senator,no doubt it runs in da month
Y'know I mean?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by morpheus24: 1:56pm On May 22, 2008
Mpele:

La nnyela dimpya ke lona. La nkga ebile ga le tlhape. O kare le ka bolai la se tlhole le tshela baloi ke lona. Le se ka La bo la tlhola le lo baya fa Afrika Borwa. Moenie hier kim nie, hoor julle bliksem.

This Mpele boy is suffering, can't you people see it. He ain't no white boy by all definitions. He told you his father is dutch, whats his mother. he hates the black in him cause he can't stand the thought of it.

Transport him to old missisipi and they'll be ringing his neck up in a tree. He's African alright by biogeographical decent but is torn between two worlds and naturally he will accept the one that seems to put him on the advantage.

Mpele make an appointment with a psychologist, you are suffering from identity issues man  Dutch-Bantu-possibly khoisan Hybird like yourself. Like you want the naijas to leave your country. Please leave this forum, you are not beind constructive anymore, can't handle your emotions man.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 2:09pm On May 22, 2008
@SenatorJD, Thanks. Yesterday was quite a day on here lol,

I hope this thread can get back to a respectable debate soon.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2008
Bye you all stinking, barbaric, maniacs, inhuman, pitch black, backwards, savage, subhuman, loosecanons, lampoons.

Right now I'm going to join those hooligans from the township, I going beat up, dessimate all Nigerians.

DONE WITH NIGERIANS!

ADIOS AMIGO FULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On May 22, 2008
WOW!!! Seems the Nigerian mob came out to play and everything has gone down the hill since then ,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 2:27pm On May 22, 2008
Excuse me for butting in but why is Mpele on Nairaland?

Dude thinks os he's a mutt that he can be running his mouth about Nigerians/Africans in general

Abgei, what does he want on a Nigerian site. We deserve maltreatment cos we are "drug dealers" abi? Can you please leave our "corrupt" site then?

Thank You.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by hola2ng(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2008
I think the major question that needs an urgent answer to is-how can all the violence be ended in SA?

Thousands of foreigners are fleeing the country most especially from Zimbabwe,Mozambique and other countries.
It's easy to blame foreigners for the country's problems-and after these foreigners are driven out, will that solve all their problems?
I guess the people responsible for the violence in SA have forgotten where they are coming from, and this violence can catch on,spreading to other countries-with foreigners being targeted. Something has to be done about the way we see ourselves in Africa. Time is running out.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2008
D-reloaded:

Excuse me for butting in but why is Mpele on Nairaland?
Dude thinks os he's a mutt that he can be running his mouth about Nigerians/Africans in general
Abgei, what does he want on a Nigerian site. We deserve maltreatment because we are "drug dealers" abi? Can you please leave our "corrupt" site then?
we have no problem him being on the site whether its a nigerian site is not the issue self D-reloaded.
the issue is him all of a sudden trying to dissss nigerians?on this site nairaland not randland?
Mpele:

Bye you all stinking, barbaric, maniacs, inhuman, pitch black, backwards, savage, subhuman, loosecanons, lampoons.
Right now I'm going to join those hooligans from the township, I going beat up, dessimate all Nigerians.
DONE WITH NIGERIANS!
ADIOS AMIGO FULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mpele what suddenly went wrong with you,u had it good before men u really did,guess the pressure or the heat became to much right?Adios to u too.

londoner:

@SenatorJD, Thanks. Yesterday was quite a day on here lol,
I hope this thread can get back to a respectable debate soon.
men it really was i almost lost my sense of reasoning reading through some points, well hopefully it would get all sane again.

rasputinn:

Thanks Senator,no doubt it runs in da month
Y'know I mean?
i sure do bro its all in the month(09)
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 2:59pm On May 22, 2008
mpele! mpele! mpele!!!!

please remove that picture you posted up there in your profile!!!

it's giving me the nasties!!!!!!!!!

I really don't see anything special about what you posted there, that is making you run your mouth anyhow when even a proper white person will show more commonsense and better manners!!!!!!!

You aint all that, abeg!!!!!!!! The photo dey scare me sef!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Nigeria- I'm sure you've already heard the people there look good and have self confidence, which was why you were originally drooling about the Nigerian babes you want to meet if you ever visit!!!!!!!

What's so special about you, for crying out loud!

abeg comot for road make person hear better thing!!!!!!!

ganja dey worry you!!!!!!!

This is why brainwashing is bad!!!!!!!!!! Dem don brainwash ya life!!!!!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 3:05pm On May 22, 2008
I really shudder the think how refugees are feeling now in SA, imagine running from Zimbabwe into this?

They dont really have anywhere they can run back to.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2008
@londoner honestly thats what u call from frying pan to serious fire
tpia:

Go to Nigeria- I'm sure you've already heard the people there look good and have self confidence
u can say that again
tpia:

mpele! mpele! mpele!!!!
abeg comot for road make person hear better thing!!!!!!!
ganja dey worry you!!!!!!!
LOL grin maybe igbogana with a mix of monkey tail
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by tpia: 3:50pm On May 22, 2008
na wa o!

see hippo chasing a human being in broad daylight!

that place must be like a giant zoo, for real. No wonder one hears frequent stories of lions and allsorts eating human beings over there.

And no wonder they have so many people such as this mpele acting like animals!

Animal mentality!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Dreloaded(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2008
we have no problem him being on the site whether its a nigerian site is not the issue self D-reloaded.

I have a prroblem with someone being on a Nigerian site after saying all this

So yes it's an issue

Why wont he want to run here for Nigerian women, have you seen SA women? Gross. embarassed

Retarded mutt should stay where he is so he can continue to delude himself that he's "white"

Someone shouold tell him to not try to come to Abuja o, In Nigeria "dada" is worn by MAD people/lunatics Btw.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by romeo(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2008
jennyjatt:

londoner u are right but u can't tell.
blacks are hated in spain.

i heard spanish govt went to mali and senegal to talk about the high rate of immigrant in their country.

rapsutinn leave those imbeciles alone.

You're a liar or a very small kid angry, just go and learn their language and you'll mix up very fine with them.

jennyjatt:

mpele ask for forgiveness.
im takin a bet with u
NIGERIA will soon be free
i personally will fight for Nigeria

listen
the immigrant occupying spain are senegals, Gambians, Morocco, Equatorial Guinea, Mali and very few Nigerians

No it's in this order--- Ecuadorians, Moroccans, Romanians and the rest, including Nigerians .

Please leave Spain out of this issue Mr. man, its all about the bloody kaffirs in south Africa wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.