Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (17555 Views)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Epimetheus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Guy, it has nothing to do with you being over-religious.
My first bet is that you on LSD. grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by joe4christ2008(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
You don KOLO.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by softandsweet(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze:

Are you for real... as in for real or just a joke... Your signature is undecided

My dear, I thought about the same thing oh. The evil ones really walk among us...
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
WE NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO JOE4BAAL OR JOE4BEELZEBUB grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Skywalker5(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Near Death Experiences, more like hallucinations grin.

We also have Ola's speciality , called OBE or out of body experiences.

i dey fear you oo grin grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by cuteshade(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please don't sell your soul to devil,devil has nothing to offer you. move closer to God and move away from all satanic stuffs and pray to God to strenghten you.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by adet991(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
cute shade: speechless...God please take control.
amen
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Epimetheus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
cute shade: Please don't sell your soul to devil,devil has nothing to offer you. move closer to God and move away from all satanic stuffs and pray to God to strenghten you.

I dont think he said anything about selling his soul to the devil.

If he's getting more interested in NDEs for real, i think it's a positive change that he should embrace.
It implies increasing spiritual awareness as opposed to the dross the many church-going, zombie-like christians are filled (and keep filling themselves) with.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
OMG...tears in my eyes...just laughing like an idiot. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This gotta be one of the funiest threads on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ OP

I think you're approaching some critical threshold.

Keep going...in ANY direction, you're about to shatter some goddam mental shackles!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by supaeagles(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: [size=5pt]I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).[/size]

What's happening to me
you are getting older and wiser.... thus you do not just blindly accept dogma but rather seek to learn more about things in life scientifically. It is a natural phase, do not let it overwhelm you, do not lose your sense of spiritualism either and neither should you feel guilty of desiring to learn more wink

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
soft and sweet:

My dear, I thought about the same thing oh. The evil ones really walk among us...

No mind the guy jare... check his topics.. He is just a confused soul
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU IS THAT YOU ARE LOSING YOUR GADDEM MIND cheesy YABA LEFT
2sizzlin: NDE= Niger delta experience
OBE = over the bar experience

D;

Epimetheus: Guy, it has nothing to do with you being over-religious.
My first bet is that you on LSD. grin

obadiah777: WE NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO JOE4BAAL OR JOE4BEELZEBUB grin grin

Wicked boys!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ OP

Withdrawal is the key.

These NDE documentaries are purposely loaded with subconscious messages that sneak into you gradually and programs you to a certain frame of mind. They are very subtle so you will not notice it that you are begining to think another way rudely against your own will.

Withdraw completely from every interest in NDEs for a while and you will gradually get yourself back.

Afterwards you can learn your NDEs from carefully selected 'safe' libraries like the pedias etc. . .that are very open minded and not from just any hideous, cunning and intentionally-poisoned sources on the internet.

I find it very disrespectful and unethical that many sources intentionally and interestingly inject these carefully encrypted hidden messages in many such research materials. . .to target your mind or reasoning. . .but that's just the way it is and so it is you who has to be careful.

Take my advice here and get yourself back.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Dreal1247: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
It is a deliverance case. Look for any branch of MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES around you. Make enquiries concerning when they conduct deliverance and surrender yourself to the God of deliverance. U will be happy and satisfied after this. Or go to MFM Prayer City Ibafo along Lagos- Sagamu expressway before Berger. Join them on Morning around eight o'clock in the morning. Or call 08176102500 if u are not clear with this post. God Almighty will see you through in Jesus name.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Decryptor(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
And what is occultic and satanic about NDE? Someone almost dies and comes back to his body and recounts his experience and some religious bigots say it's demonic? I might subscribe to some OBEs as demonic esp when it is has some occultic undertone but not NDEs!

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Goshen360(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Goshen, the christian Elect. No 1 nairaland poster that used wuruwuru to beat Logicboy. 3 months absence just like jesus.

Anyway, here is one proud Satanist that didn't miss you one iota. tongue
grin No be small thing o...lolz. grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Goshen360(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Bro. Goshen, to say we missed you will be an understatement.

Glad to hear from you again.

smiley

God bless you brother. I see you fighting a good fight of faith and fighting it strong.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Richfella:

Wicked boys!!! grin grin grin
NO BE SMALL THING BROS grin grin SOMEBODY TAKE THAT MAN ( JOE4BAAL ) TO THE NEAREST BENNY HINN REVIVAL. HE NEED DELIVERANCE

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Goshen360(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: I SEE GOSHEN DONE RESURRECTED BACK FROM THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. THIS BROTHER DONE WENT APOSTATE SMH grin

You missed the main point - I've gone eating some spiritual food and now am done, ready to pour out and eat some natural food, macaroni cheese and chicken with some energy drinks... grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by supaeagles(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: NO BE SMALL THING BROS grin grin SOMEBODY TAKE THAT MAN ( JOE4BAAL ) TO THE NEAREST BENNY HINN REVIVAL. HE NEED DELIVERANCE
grin grin
lfmao, I even thought he was swinging a baseball bat in that gif ....see men dropping down like dead flies smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Goshen360:

You missed the main point - I've eating some spiritual food and now am done, ready to pour out and eat some natural food, macaroni cheese and chicken with some energy drinks... grin
YOU GO RECHARGE YA SPIRITUAL BATTERY ? OK WE DEY HERE DEY AWAIT YA NEW REVELATIONS NOW. grin grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaetton:

Imagine the kind of minds we are dealing with here on NL.

That is!
Unbelievable!

Dangerous and demonic?

In this century?
I guess Jesus did not save afterall, huh?

This religious zealot, Joe4christ is experiencing what I would call a near-epiphany.
His religiously programmed mind is having a catastrophic event. The voice of reason is calling him.

Let's watch and see.

@Joe4christ:
Play Bob Marley Songs. It will help you.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can free yourself".
Go siddon o jare. You don start your iranu, ba?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Dalby(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Your consciousness is expanding

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
supaeagles: lfmao, I even thought he was swinging a baseball bat in that gif ....see men dropping down like dead flies smiley
BASEBALL BAT ? cheesy cheesy BROS NA ASSAULT BE THAT ONE NOW cheesy grin LWTMB

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by pimplucious: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaetton:

Imagine the kind of minds we are dealing with here on NL.

That is!
Unbelievable!

Dangerous and demonic?

In this century?
I guess Jesus did not save afterall, huh?

This religious zealot, Joe4christ is experiencing what I would call a near-epiphany.
His religiously programmed mind is having a catastrophic event. The voice of reason is calling him.

Let's watch and see.

@Joe4christ:
Play Bob Marley Songs. It will help you.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can free yourself".

Nigeria is filled with religious mofos waving religion to ur face with ever opportunity they get.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That's Satan summoning you to your true calling. Don't be afraid. Just accept him and be free of fear. Fear is for the people of god.

Children of Satan have no need to fear. We are in charge.
Is this dude for real?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Who ever experiences what the OP is trying to put out there is about crossing a threshold of fantasy in the world of realism where emotion and the mind can not detect belief, you are about to begin your journey into Self.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: NO BE SMALL THING BROS grin grin SOMEBODY TAKE THAT MAN ( JOE4BAAL ) TO THE NEAREST BENNY HINN REVIVAL. HE NEED DELIVERANCE

grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by arabanibaba: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus is the only way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.