Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (17557 Views)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
joe4christ:
I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me
the bible is your only weapon don't let the devil disarm you!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by joe4christ(m): 2:02am On Aug 06, 2016
solite3:
the bible is your only weapon don't let the devil disarm you!

Too late bro

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ifenes(m): 3:15am On Aug 06, 2016
joe4christ:
I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me

It's normal,your consciousness is expanding,you are learning more through experience and you can see a bigger picture than the Bible could ever paint.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ifenes(m): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
The Bible still remains the ONLY TRUTH!

Really? Says the man of one book

Many will of course fall for false doctrines and heresy, but jh 14:6 - says Jesus is the only way, the TRUTH and LIFE.

My only prayer is that GOD opens the veil the devil is covering your eyes with...

Before he (satan) wins u over for eternal damnation in hell.
And to you OP, I guess u have read the Bible and that demonic book, how does your spirit feel? Are u enlightened with the Gospel of Christ or that thing u called a book?

Anything apart from the bible other books are demonic? I love demons then

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2016
ifenes:

Really? Says the man of one book

Anything apart from the bible other books are demonic? I love demons then

I pity you.

The day you'll be judged,
You'll feel so feeble and wretched and worthless_

You'll know that man, in all his presumed brightness, is less than a worm before God_
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2016
joe4christ:

Too late bro

I pity you_

If you're doing this deliberately to weaken believers' faith,
Then I wish to God he destroys you soon enough;

But if indeed you've been a son,
Then I ask:

Did you not read about Daniel the Hebrew, how he super-excelled in science and all knowledge?

Did you read about his friends too in Babylon?

Did you consider how they escaped the violence of fire and the jaws of lions?

Did you read of Daniel's excellency and insight into the spiritual to the point he was deified in the Great Babylonian empire?

Did you read of the wit and wisdom of Solomon that outclassed that of nobles in his days?

Does God oppose science and learning then - the expansion of your psychology by deeper perception of nature?

Did you read of Paul's vision of the third heaven, where he heard words unspeakable and illegal to be laid down before men?

Have you considered the new heaven and the new earth, the grace of a never-dying life; lasting peace; infinite wisdom and burnished mansions?

What will be your hope after you die?

The Bible I have says that the righteous is more excellent than his neighbour!

The bible I have ascribes innovativeness to God_

Abide by God,
In Christ He has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness_

You want to know mysteries?
Even God will show you mysteries_

But don't deny the faith.

Hebrews 10
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promisedwink
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Beware_

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Then I wish to God he destroys you soon enough; _
Very Christian-like. I am in the least surprised. cool
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2016
joe4christ:

Too late bro
Kikikiki! grin So the litany of bible verses quoted in this thread still didn't save you or what?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

Very Christian-like. I am in the least surprised. cool

For those that try to overthrow the faith of others,
It's Christian to wish God rewards them of their evil deeds:

2 Timothy 4
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

It's Christian to wish God rewards them of their evil deeds:

Like I said before I am in the least surprised. It is people like you that the subject of this thread below was addressing. www.nairaland.com/3270510/how-moderate-religion-helps-terrorist

flamingREED:

2 Timothy 4
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
More meaningless bible verses that I won't bother reading. If the litany of Bible verses on this particular thread did little to help the OP's cause who is christian, I wonder how it will help an atheist.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

Like I said before I am in the least surprised. It is people like you that the subject of this thread below was addressing. www.nairaland.com/3270510/how-moderate-religion-helps-terrorist

More meaningless bible verses that I won't bother reading. If the litany of Bible verses on this particular thread did little to help the OP's cause who is christian, I wonder how it will help an atheist.

Read more:

Galatians 5
12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

It's a wish to God to silence those that help Satan.

And your worthless thread does not apply to a wish to God to safeguard His knowledge by Himself.

He decides who eventually to cut off,
And you could be next.
And how does that amount to terrorism?

I thought you profess that God doesn't exist?

But no.

The imprint knowledge of God in your subconscious won't let you have peace, for your spirit well knows you're headed for destruction.

Better submit soon enough or die miserably
Isaiah 45
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
Psalms 9
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

And the guy doubting his faith got my message.
You in no position to speak for him.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Read more:

Galatians 5
12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

It's a wish to God to silence those that help Satan.

And your worthless thread does not apply to a wish to God to safeguard His knowledge by Himself.

He decides who eventually to cut off,
And you could be next.
And how does that amount to terrorism?

I thought you profess that God doesn't exist?

But no.

The imprint knowledge of God in your subconscious won't let you have peace, for your spirit well knows you're headed for destruction.

Better submit soon enough or die miserably
Isaiah 45
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
Psalms 9
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

And the guy doubting his faith got my message.
You in no position to speak for him.

kikiki grin grin grin, More Bible verses that I will not bother to read. Let's have something original from you instead, something you reflected about before typing. Let me realise I am discussing with a human and not a robot/zombie regurgitating Bible verses! Why would you think it is normal for a Christian to wish someone evil (or death) ?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ifenes(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

I pity you.

The day you'll be judged,
You'll feel so feeble and wretched and worthless_

You'll know that man, in all his presumed brightness, is less than a worm before God_

Which god?

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

kikiki grin grin grin, More Bible verses that I will not bother to read. Let's have something original from you instead, something you reflected about before typing. Let me realise I am discussing with a human and not a robot/zombie regurgitating Bible verses! Why would you think it is normal for a Christian to wish someone evil (or death) ?

It's a wish to God,
And not a wish to disseminate IED's.

Talking about the word of God - the Bible, God is part of me.

Christ is reality and not fiction.

Even logic defeats your approach.

Whoever condemns what he doesn't understand?

Reading God is reading me.

Read all I've sent you

Because you'll shout out of hell in anguish and not be heard.

Read.

It's better for you.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2016
ifenes:

Which god?
Jehovah Shammah - the Ever Present One.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

It's a wish to God,
And not a wish to disseminate IED's.

Talking about the word of God - the Bible, God is part of me.

Christ is reality and not fiction.

Even logic defeats your approach.

Whoever condemns what he doesn't understand?

Reading God is reading me.

Read all I've sent you

Because you'll shout out of hell in anguish and not be heard.

Read.

It's better for you.
In other words from all you typed up there, it is good for a christian to wish evil or death on someone. Shekau past leader of Boko haram wished evil and death on infidels even fellow muslims. Christians are permitted to do the same according to you and the Bible verses you have quoted. Shekau = Confirmed Terrorist. Christians (according to you) = Confirmed ........ Fill in the gap. wink wink
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

In other words from all you typed up there, it is good for a christian to wish evil or death on someone. Shekau past leader of Boko haram wished evil and death on infidels even fellow muslims. Christians are permitted to do the same[b] according to you[/b] and the Bible verses you have quoted. Shekau = Confirmed Terrorist. Christians (according to you) = Confirmed ........ Fill in the gap. wink wink

The only thing I can say now is that:

I'M MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

The only thing I can say now is that:

I'M MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.
Yeah I know, Your royal inteligent-ness tongue tongue that's why I am scared you can easily pick a weapon and murder someone or wish death on someone while supporting your actions with Bible verses.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

Yeah I know, Your royal inteligent-ness tongue tongue that's why I am scared you can easily pick a weapon and murder someone or wish death on someone while supporting your actions with Bible verses.

Every educated person knows a man is guiltless of a crime until proven guilty by a competent court.

Go to The International Criminal Court and establish that Christians are terrorists because of what I posted,
Or forever keep silent.

As usual, atheists boasting of authority beyond their stifled minds.

A Very Unintelligent Set.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ifenes(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Jehovah Shammah - the Ever Present One.

Sounds like a Jewish guy. What about Santa?

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by orisa37: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
I believe you dream. That's why you feel. Feelings are visions and dreams from God. There's nothing wrong with you. God is opening up more capacities of your Brain to think and reason. Whenever you have a feeling, view and vision to think about, just pray for Directions and Discernment to reason on. For God is at that moment with you instructing, directing and discerning you for an assignment. Good Luck.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
ifenes:

Sounds like a Jewish guy. What about Santa?

Who is Fanta, please?
grin
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by kevoh(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Every educated person knows a man is guiltless of a crime until proven guilty by a competent court.

No one is disputing this fact. So what is the crime that the OP has committed that you so want him destroyed. Let us go through your comment below once again.

flamingREED:

I pity you_
If you're doing this deliberately to weaken believers' faith,
Then I wish to God he destroys you soon enough;

flamingREED:

Go to The International Criminal Court and establish that Christians are terrorists because of what I posted,
Or forever keep silent.
So you finally you have come to your senses and agreed that what you posted is worrying. Any individual (be he Christian, Atheist, Muslim e.t.c) who does not cringe at the thought of that sentence should do a self-evaluation.

flamingREED:

As usual, atheists boasting of authority beyond their stifled minds.

A Very Unintelligent Set.
These are very irrelevant and just pure Ad hominems.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by flamingREED(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2016
kevoh:

No one is disputing this fact. So what is the crime that the OP has committed that you so want him destroyed. Let us go through your comment below once again.

So you finally you have come to your senses and agreed that what you posted is worrying. Any individual (be he Christian, Atheist, Muslim e.t.c) who does not cringe at the thought of that sentence should do a self-evaluation.

These are very irrelevant and just pure Ad hominems.

I said you people are unintelligent.

That's it_
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ifenes(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Who is Fanta, please?
grin

The same god you worship

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Just like I suspected op may be an atheist
Well it is my wish that you turn to Jesus before its too late. You are living in delusion, Satan has blinded you.
Do you know the date you were born but I bet you don't know the day you will die.
Life is more than these material stuffs. I know that some atheist know they are servants of Satan
If you read this, give Jesus a chance you will be surprise.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Op I pray you find your way back home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.