Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (17553 Views)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
superior1: While it is true some people's spirit made contact with the spiritual realm during a NDE, such journey is like that of the proverbial 3 blind men who were trying to describe an elephant only the tragedy here is folks taking their experience as a gospel truth.

They wake up from their deep sleep feeling like Buddha thoroughly convinced they have finally seen the truth unknown to them they have fallen under devil's trick and didn't really understand what the elephant looks like.

Like the first blind man that touches the Elephant trunk, they keep shouting 'the elephant is like a snake' and nothing you say will convince them otherwise, they feel they have gotten a first hand experience and have gotten all the wisdom that is there to be.

They will come with stories like Universal consciousness, Love, inner energy, inner being, self, reaching out to god, understanding self etc totally hooked to the illusion of the defeated dragon,

Deep sleep? If I was in a deep sleep why did they ask my husband to sign papers to go to morgue. As long as your path is bringing you an abundance of happiness and you are blessed why bother to judge others experience. What is a dragon ?

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2013
The Bible still remains the ONLY TRUTH!

Many will of course fall for false doctrines and heresy, but jh 14:6 - says Jesus is the only way, the TRUTH and LIFE.

My only prayer is that GOD opens the veil the devil is covering your eyes with...

Before he (satan) wins u over for eternal damnation in hell.
And to you OP, I guess u have read the Bible and that demonic book, how does your spirit feel? Are u enlightened with the Gospel of Christ or that thing u called a book?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Image123(m): 1:53am On Jul 11, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,

This might be perhaps because you are not resting well, or feeding well. The purpose of life is simply to glorify God. We were made to glorify God, any other purpose revealed to you by angel, man, or self is wrong. Get proper rest and take care of your health.

i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
The christian does not live by his feelings, he lives by faith. Faith in God and in His Word. Don't live on your feelings or on bread alone, live by the Word of God, the just shall live by his faith.

It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
You are made to show forth God's praises, to glorify Him. That is the true purpose of life. Every other contrary purpose will lead to an unfulfilled life.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Fathe[/b]r which is in heaven.
Isa 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall show forth my praise.
Psa 102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
1Co 6:20 For [b]ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God
in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Phi 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me
What's happening to you is that you are allowing the Word of God to depart from you. Other foundation can no man lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ the Word of God made flesh. Any other foundation will collapse, no matter how good, nice or sincere. No other foundation, not Peter, not Paul, not your pastor, not your studies, not money, not your family, not OBEs, not NDEs, not politics or governments, not NL, nothing but Jesus. Get back on track. Jesus is the firm foundation.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Ayatullah(m): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2013
There is nothing wrong with reading about NDE episodes, infact for those that are genuine and not exaggerated like you'll get from some Christians Testimonies they only strengthen you spiritually.............I must however confess to you that you can ONLY get EVERLASTING and SATISFYING spiritual experience from THE LAST TESTAMENT TO MANKIND - THE QURAN. I advise you pick a copy in English and give your soul the Food it's yearning for. Salam,Shalom, Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 3:56am On Jul 11, 2013
joe4christ: @bigfrancis021 Thanks.
I only have one question that is kind of bugging me.
Do demons realy exist? Cos i've witnessed, watched and heard of deliverances made on people who are being possessed by this spirits.
And if they do exist, does'nt that prove satan also exist
Pls expansiate. I appreciate!!!

Demons do exist but not in the entirety and concept christians think of. Mind you, demons are not some out worldly entities existing somewhere beyond the shores of this earth unleashing terror and attack on humans. Demons are the souls of human beings who once walked this earth like you and me. Satan does not exist. What exists in the universe are positivity and negativity, light and darkness. Out of the millions of NDEs that have been reported, no story is yet to report the meeting of this Satan or his existence. Not even one. The theory of Satan is a made-up fable by the early church fathers perpetrated to control the minds of the gullible masses. There are two groups of the so-called demons:

1)
The first group are the souls of human beings who lived very negative lives in their past life. They lived a life of hate, ego, pride, envy, judgment, killings, etc. On dying and soul separation from the body these souls are naturally drawn downwards into the massless and bottomless pit called the Void, which is a place of temporary separation from God and heaven. In the void abounds millions of souls who once walked the earth that lived very negative lives and committed all sorts of atrocities. However, there's hope in the void. God never dooms any of his own to eternal suffering and punishment as widely believed. There's hope for the souls there once they can indicate remorse and call out for help. Help in the form of rescue will come immediately. I could go on about the void but read up the rest here:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html
These negative souls usually seek out like minded people like them still living and quickly tune into their minds and use them to perpetrate atrocities on earth. These souls are capable of tuning into the minds of weak minded people and feeding them with thoughts of hate, revenge, anger, pride, greed, lust thus manipulating these people into performing such actions. Also, they are quickly attracted to humans when the thoughts of hatred, anger, wickedness etc given off. They quickly tune into the human and feed him with several pleasing thoughts of the same negative emotion and how the human can achieve it. Such humans are unaware of what's going on and often see themselves carrying out such instructions or actions of the negative souls. Negative souls also use such humans to carry out their yet unfulfilled wishes such as carrying out revenge on a former enemy still living, etc. These negative souls, however, are just NOT attracted to anybody and will only come to you by your free will if you invite them in. To invite them is to harbor negative human emotions in your minds that attract such souls from the void to you on earth.

There's a very vivid and detailed account of a soul who once walked this earth as an italian man called, Franchezzo. His story gives a very graphic account of his journey through the void and spirit world and how he worked his way out of the place. His story starts with when he died and his initial lack of not knowing he had died, formerly remembers being on a sick bed and the next thing he finds himself in a very dark place. When he realized he had died he discovered he was in the void where everywhere is very dark and devoid of God's love and light. He meets other negative souls like him there groping around aimlessly and endlessly. His story is one of triumph as he finally escaped from the place and went into heaven. Read Franchezzo's account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/

2)
The second group of demons are the earth bound souls. These are souls of human beings who while alive were addicted to a particular thing such as drinking (alcohol), smoking, sex, materialism, mischief etc and who before they died were unable to overcome their excessive addiction. They are souls who their addictions were so excessive that it permeated into their souls such that after they died, their soul could not move on but instead remained behind on earth still attracted to areas, places where activities of their addictions exist. These souls have cravings to satisfy their addictions and since they have no human body again they must find a way to satisfy their craving. This they do by looking for those people like them who have cravings for the same addiction activity like them to possess their bodies and use them to satisfy their craving. When they are done they leave their body host and come back to it again for another use when the craving comes up again or they run off looking for another host to inhabit temporarily. The host of anybody such souls possess are weak-minded human beings who have since lost control over their minds. Someone whose aura, which is a protective covering round every human being, has been considerably weakened and has pores in it that enable such ghosts to enter from to possess their bodies. For example, A soul who was addicted to intimacy. and lust while on earth as a man will seek out another man who has the same excessive cravings and lust for intimacy. and when the desire to have intimacy. comes up within him, he possesses the body of his host, and becomes united again with a human body just as he was with his own, and then controls his host, since his mind is weak, to lust after somebody and have intimacy immediately. When he satisfies himself he frees his host temporarily and returns again to use him when he wants to. The same happens in excessive smoking, alcohol drinking, gluttony (excessive eating), materialism addictions etc

The negative souls of the void are the entities sorcerers use to carry out black magic or to harm somebody. Its these same negative entities that carry out the commands and wishes of sorcerers and such work is easily accomplished if the intended person for the attack is of low spiritual vibration and growth. If the intended person is of high spiritual growth, the attack will fail.

Do not be afraid. Fear not. You are generally safe from the manipulations of ghosts if you choose love over darkness. If you choose to focus on love and the positive emotions of life, these nasty beings will never approach you for one day and will quickly disappear if they chance to come across you. The human aura is a protective layer of energy that surrounds every human being and the more advanced a soul is (I.e the more loving a soul is), the more stronger and brighter his aura becomes. There are different colours to the human aura starting from the very lowest colour, black, which describes ghosts and negative souls in the void, to the highest and purest of it, white/crystal which indicates the highest form of spiritual advancement. Other colours that exist are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, purple, pink, indigo, and gold. Each colour describes the characteristics and present spiritual level of each soul giving them off. The order of aura colours given above corresponds to the increasing order of spiritual growth. Auras are not immediately perceptible to the human eyes but if you train yourself, you'll learn to see them. Children and babies naturally can see auras but they lose that ability as they grow. Only a few hundreds, maybe thousands, of adults still retain their natural ability of seeing auras without any initial training.

Similarly, just as there are degrees in increasing order of spiritual growth and light so are there decreasing levels in the order spiritual negativity of negative souls. Some negative souls are more darker and spiritually stronger negatively than other negative souls in the void. That is the more darker/blacker the entity, the more debased and negative it is. Not all void souls are of the same order of negative spiritual level.

Anybody who chooses to focus on love and the positive qualities of love s naturally free from the so-called demonic possessions because their auras will be naturally bright and large around them such that these ghosts cannot penetrate. In fact, they won't even come any where close to the person as these ghosts hate light and anything bright. Ghosts can only possess you at your own volition or free will. You'll have to invite them first before they can use you. If demonic possessions were that easy, almost every human being on earth will be possessed if that's the case. But its not easy as those attention-seeking so-called pastors portray. Several things have to be in place before ghost possession can take place. 1) both the host and ghost must be on the same level of spiritual growth or they must be sharing mutual negative human feelings 2) the aura or mind of the host must be considerably weakened thus allowing the incoming host to take over his mind and control him 3) the host will have to invite the ghost by his free will either indirectly by his conscious thoughts or purposely calling out to them.

Prayers serve to deliver or keep one safe from ghost possessions when the connection between the individual and ghost has been established. The individual has to seek love and the positive emotions of life if he wants to remain free from subsequent possessions by the same ghost because should he relapse back into his former ways, the ghost will come running back to possess the person, this time with more of its counterparts from the void.

Praying and asking to be surrounded by God's love and light is very important. Another technique is the technique of visualization. When you close your eyes or when praying, imagine yourself to be enveloped in a very bright large ball of crystal/white light (not white in the form of hazy white smoke but clear crystal white light like diamond-like lights) of God. Do this for at least 20 minutes. The angels and universe will respond immediately and envelop you in God's light.

Fear not for these ghosts cannot do you anything. And also, majority of these demonic-possession/deliverance propaganda you see on TV are only hoaxes intended to deceive the unwary. Such things are lies and fake. Ghost possessions do exist, yes, but they are not rampant as portrayed in those so-called christian programs. Learn to deprogram yourself from such things. They don't help you at all.

Below is the aura image of a man who has a mixture of yellow, orange and green aura colours. Notice that his aura is bright and large round him. No black spots here and there. His aura is healthy and such a person is very much less prone to ghost attacks and possession.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2013
donigspain: I've been opportuned to read as well as listen to arguments on the purpose of life. Many a time scholars in esotericism, exoteric studies and metaphysics have laid claims on the reincarnating ability of the human spirit. Some NDE and OBE testimonies also assert a systematic cyclical transition of the human spirit in its quest to attain perfection.
My questions are:
1. Why do we return with a completely formatted mind IF the essence of such reincarnation is for us to make amends on the lapses of our past life (lives).
2. Would it not have been better and easier if we still hold onto the consciousness and memories of our past life (lives) and thus use them as a mirror and/or lamp in our quest to attain perfection.
3. Why put us through the stress of returning in a completely empty state with a 100per cent chance of repeating the earlier mistakes/sins when we are expected to amend same unreacheable past.
I ask these because I've, on my own, tried so much to no avail to see if I can link or have even a little clue (memory) on what my earlier sojourn(s) on earth was/were like.
I need logical and intellectual replies. Thank you all.

1) At the start of each incarnation, the memory veil of forgetfulness is placed over the soul to block out memories of previous lifetimes, its life plan or its existence in heaven. This serves several purposes of which are:

-To prevent souls with very unpleasant past life memories to live their current lives unhindered by intrusive bad past life memories. Someone who committed atrocities and killed in a past life who still remembers this will have a very difficult time focusing on his current life. Such memories will keep haunting him therefore preventing him from moving forward. Of course check the case of someone who maybe 10 years ago did terrible things and now changes his ways to live a good life. He may be living a good life now but the memories of his atrocities 10 years back will still pop up and haunt him once in a while. This is just for only one life how much more someone who has had, say, 10 lives of repeated atrocities. What do you expect him to do in his current life remembering all 10 past lives and their atrocities? Must be very terrible indeed. This is what the memory veil of forgetfulness seeks to prevent in cases of past lives. Reincarnation is a way for improvement and spiritual growth, a way forward and not a reliving of the past.

-The forgetfulness also helps in the cases of people who were kings, queens, presidents, popular musicians, artists, actors, actresses, rich millionaires etc in their past lives who are now born in humble circumstances to carry on their lives humbly for if they remembered their past life of affluence and wealth, pride and bragging will set in thus intruding in his current life.

-To prevent people who may have been wronged unjustly in a past life to seek out his offender to carry out revenge on him/her or his family members or relatives.

-To block out the perfect existence of what life is like in heaven to allow souls to perfectly adjust into the harsh and difficult life conditions of earth life. Many souls who if they retained memories of the afterlife might start feeling homesick and reluctant in participating fully in the ups and downs of life. They keep longing to return back to the afterlife immediately and might commit suicide to achieve that. Going by the level of the current consciousness of human beings generally, earth and human beings are not yet prepared to be allowed to live with memories of their heavenly spiritual existence. So the memories are blocked out. However, a few hundreds of humans still remember their pre-birth existences.

Maybe, the soul is likely to repeat the same former mistakes but his new life will be planned and selected with circumstances that will prevent the repetition of such past mistakes. Elements that caused him to do commit such mistakes in his past lives will be identified and during his life selection process for a new life, his new life will be planned such that those elements are removed so that he doesn't give in to the same mistakes again. For example, if its identified that being born into rich families in past lives made the soul to always turn out proud, greedy and materialistic later in life then his new life will be planned such that the wealth factor is totally eliminated and the soul will be born into poor or low-class families so that he isn't tempted to repeat his past life mistakes. We might forget our immortal existence and life plans but all these are hidden deep within our souls, our inner selves. If only the person can look within, all the answers he needs lie within.

2) As I've explained in 1 above, holding on to such memories of past lives won't be of benefit to the individual so the memories are blocked out.

3) Its not a stress returning to life. We only return to make things better, to correct wrongs and make them right. Before we set off for earth journey we promised to live exemplary lives but then we get to earth and things turn out differently for millions of people. Life is a cycle of improvements and during each lifetime we hope to improve and grow more spiritually than we were when we were born. However, some souls progress quicker than others. But that doesn't make them better. Life is no competition and every soul grows according to its own rate. Some will evolve faster and some slower. Some will get stuck at a particular level in so many lives and later pick up again.

Your past life memories and the beautiful memory of your existence in heaven (the afterlife) can still be recalled through the use of hypnosis. Hypnosis is the technique used to recall past life memories. Hypnotists, however, are rare in Nigeria and Africa in general and are found commonly in US, UK, Canada etc.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Infomaz(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2013
plaetton:

Imagine the kind of minds we are dealing with here on NL.

That is!
Unbelievable!

Dangerous and demonic?

In this century?
I guess Jesus did not save afterall, huh?

This religious zealot, Joe4christ is experiencing what I would call a near-epiphany.
His religiously programmed mind is having a catastrophic event. The voice of reason is calling him.

Let's watch and see.

@Joe4christ:
Play Bob Marley Songs. It will help you.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can free yourself".
. It's a fact that there's in this life, a battle btw Good and Evil, Light and Darkness, God and Satan. An obsession with 'communicating' with the dead (Necromancy) is dangerous. It's like playing or dancing in the devil's territory. Such a person stand d risk of demon possession, called (Multiple Personality Disorder) by psychologist. Pls be wise, there's a spiritual dimension to life.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by donigspain(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

1) At the start of each incarnation, the memory veil of forgetfulness is placed over the soul to block out memories of previous lifetimes, its life plan or its existence in heaven. This serves several purposes of which are:

-To prevent souls with very unpleasant past life memories to live their current lives unhindered by intrusive bad past life memories. Someone who committed atrocities and killed in a past life who still remembers this will have a very difficult time focusing on his current life. Such memories will keep haunting him therefore preventing him from moving forward. Of course check the case of someone who maybe 10 years ago did terrible things and now changes his ways to live a good life. He may be living a good life now but the memories of his atrocities 10 years back will still pop up and haunt him once in a while. This is just for only one life how much more someone who has had, say, 10 lives of repeated atrocities. What do you expect him to do in his current life remembering all 10 past lives and their atrocities? Must be very terrible indeed. This is what the memory veil of forgetfulness seeks to prevent in cases of past lives. Reincarnation is a way for improvement and spiritual growth, a way forward and not a reliving of the past.

-The forgetfulness also helps in the cases of people who were kings, queens, presidents, popular musicians, artists, actors, actresses, rich millionaires etc in their past lives who are now born in humble circumstances to carry on their lives humbly for if they remembered their past life of affluence and wealth, pride and bragging will set in thus intruding in his current life.

-To prevent people who may have been wronged unjustly in a past life to seek out his offender to carry out revenge on him/her or his family members or relatives.

-To block out the perfect existence of what life is like in heaven to allow souls to perfectly adjust into the harsh and difficult life conditions of earth life. Many souls who if they retained memories of the afterlife might start feeling homesick and reluctant in participating fully in the ups and downs of life. They keep longing to return back to the afterlife immediately and might commit suicide to achieve that. Going by the level of the current consciousness of human beings generally, earth and human beings are not yet prepared to be allowed to live with memories of their heavenly spiritual existence. So the memories are blocked out. However, a few hundreds of humans still remember their pre-birth existences.

Maybe, the soul is likely to repeat the same former mistakes but his new life will be planned and selected with circumstances that will prevent the repetition of such past mistakes. Elements that caused him to do commit such mistakes in his past lives will be identified and during his life selection process for a new life, his new life will be planned such that those elements are removed so that he doesn't give in to the same mistakes again. For example, if its identified that being born into rich families in past lives made the soul to always turn out proud, greedy and materialistic later in life then his new life will be planned such that the wealth factor is totally eliminated and the soul will be born into poor or low-class families so that he isn't tempted to repeat his past life mistakes. We might forget our immortal existence and life plans but all these are hidden deep within our souls, our inner selves. If only the person can look within, all the answers he needs lie within.

2) As I've explained in 1 above, holding on to such memories of past lives won't be of benefit to the individual so the memories are blocked out.

3) Its not a stress returning to life. We only return to make things better, to correct wrongs and make them right. Before we set off for earth journey we promised to live exemplary lives but then we get to earth and things turn out differently for millions of people. Life is a cycle of improvements and during each lifetime we hope to improve and grow more spiritually than we were when we were born. However, some souls progress quicker than others. But that doesn't make them better. Life is no competition and every soul grows according to its own rate. Some will evolve faster and some slower. Some will get stuck at a particular level in so many lives and later pick up again.

Your past life memories and the beautiful memory of your existence in heaven (the afterlife) can still be recalled through the use of hypnosis. Hypnosis is the technique used to recall past life memories. Hypnotists, however, are rare in Nigeria and Africa in general and are found commonly in US, UK, Canada etc.
If you don't mind sir, I think it will be be the subject in the appropriate thread I created in order not to be perceived as derailing the present discussion.
www.nairaland.com/1354675/why-return-formatted-mind#16738661
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by superior1: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2013
biafranqueen:
Deep sleep? If I was in a deep sleep why did they ask my husband to sign papers to go to morgue. As long as your path is bringing you an abundance of happiness and you are blessed why bother to judge others experience. What is a dragon ?

You call it NDE, I chose to call it deep sleep in that sentence. I thought you used to be Christian?, any sunday school student should know who the defeated dragon is.

You weren't a committed Christian before your NDE (if you truly had one), I know this because of the result, you made contact with deceptive demons who have had several thousands years experience of manipulating human, you were like a 7 year old who based all his learning experience on his multiplication table thinking he his now qualified as a mathematician.

You think only NDE gets you connected to the spiritual world? when many Christians pray in the Spirit daily and have divine encounters with God.
2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

New Living Translation 2 Corinthians 12:2 Paul said
I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don't know--only God knows.

What you believe in is nothing but eastern philosophy and religion, I have had my fair dose of those stuffs until I came across the power of the cross. I was a Church goer and thought I knew the God of the Bible, with a inquisitive mind I went into eastern learning and felt momentary satisfaction but alas they are all deceptions of the devil. Only Christ has the redemptive power!
. He is the way!, you can't approach the Eternal source, Father of Light, The True Living God except through him.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2013
donigspain: If you don't mind sir, I think it will be be the subject in the appropriate thread I created in order not to be perceived as derailing the present discussion.
www.nairaland.com/1354675/why-return-formatted-mind#16738661

I replied you on the same thread you posted the link above. Check it out.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by javadoctor(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.

What's happening to me

Remind me hw dis made front page again?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by omowolewa: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Broda mi, agbo to f'eyin rin AGBARA lo lomuwa o. cheesy Thanks for watching my back. God is your\our heritage.

Goshen?!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
joe4christ:

I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,

What's happening to me

This is a corollary of your seeking help from Egypt. You are now bound by the whims and caprices of your benefactors.

"Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not to the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!"
(Isaiah 31:1).
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is a corollary of your seeking help from Egypt. You are now bound by the whims and caprices of your benefactors.

(Isaiah 31:1).

On the contrary he has been reading too many of your false visions on hell and heaven , with the out of body and near death experiences, which really are witchcraft.

You can see how you are spreading witchcraft on this forum and must be stopped.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
donigspain: ^^Thank you sir for your prompt reply.
*The answers above, though no matter how logical they are, still come as assumptions since there is no concrete evidence to prove to the individual involved that he or she had once been here.
*Predestination/Pre-design: Does it mean that individuals who had, in their previous lives, lived wrongly are NOW living aright since those conditions or circumstances which caused them to err have been selectively removed? If so, why do we still have people doing evil or are these ones still in their FIRST reincarnative life?
*Using your explanation on PRE-PLANNED life, is it now justifiable for one to accept the poor, wretched, physically challenged, mad, conditions of people in the society as a corrective act of the Supreme God towards the bettering of the spiritual lives of these unfortunate individuals? I think this is a belief system in India.
*How are we sure that the result of hypnosis is not mere hallucination or mind-trick.
NB: I do understand the workings of hypnosis as I had done extensive research on the subject and even once did successfully practiced it.

@Bolded...why did you come out on this forum seeking answers only to receive them and classify them as mere assumptions? Why terribly looking for these so-called assumptions when you know that you won't still believe/accept them?

Spirituality is an individual thing for the mature minded. If you're not prepared for it, you remain behind in the comfort zone of your religion. Nobody is forcing you to be spiritual or to grow spiritually.

1) Yes. Those whose causal elements of atrocities that were removed are now living right. We still have killings in the world due to the existence of free-will of human beings. These acts are mostly perpetrated by infant and baby souls (there are 5 soul age levels each incarnating soul passes through during the course of his several incarnations on earth. They are infant, baby, young, mature and old soul ages. Infant souls are the beginners, just starting out earth life. Next in line are the baby souls who are known to be religious and carry religion on their head. Then comes the young souls who are the die-hard achievers of the world. They are the movers and shakers of the world who make things happen. Their main characteristic is their undying drive and quest for acquiring wealth, cars, money, sex, politics etc) There are millions of infant and baby souls within our population who are just starting out earth life newly. They are starters on earth and earth life is a rude shock and different from heavenly life. These souls are terribly inexperienced and are lacking in wisdom and knowledge of mature and old souls gained over the course of several earth incarnations. They are yet to learn the consequences of killing and taking the life of someone else and the resultant karma that ensues. They are the ones breaking laws, committing crimes, getting into trouble, and landing in jail. Its usually a terrible period for these amateurs on earth and they need to be taught what is right and wrong. There are over 6 billions human beings on earth today. More and more babies are born and there arises the need for souls to inhabit this plethora of bodies, thus providing room from the explosion of baby and infant souls in our midst.

2) Life of 'difficulties' on earth such as being physically challenged, poor etc are the best, faster and shortest routes for a soul to take who wants to evolve quicker because of the many useful lessons these lives provide. Such lives are preferred and chosen by default by spirit guides in heavens for a soul about to incarnate who is willing to learn life lessons very fast. Lives of little or no difficulty are seen as wastes as souls go through those lives without learning anything thus wasting lifetimes. Without such 'difficulties' or 'checks' put in place in the lives of some people, they will NEVER learn their life lessons as supposed. Once they arrive on earth, they fail to look within themselves and forget their life purposes and get carried away by earth distractions (acquiring unnecessary wealth, getting addicted to excessive drinking, sex, clubbing and partying, etc). A soul who is to learn the lesson of humility will be asked to choose the life of a low class man or woman who will struggle through his/her lifetime in order to learn humility. On the other side, its not of importance what he/she will go through. What matters from the spiritual angle is what lesson that comes out from the life in the end. It doesn't make no sense asking a soul who NEEDS to learn the lesson of humility to be born into the family of rich parents when its clearly known that children of rich parents, even the parents themselves, are often prideful and look down on others below their class on the society.

In the same vein, a soul who wants to learn compassion and kindness will be given a life of an orphan whose parents will die early in life thus leaving him to grow up in an adoptive home or motherless babies home. This child will grow up into an adult lacking parental love and will value the place of parental love in the life of a child. Because of his own experience, this child, now an adult, will naturally feel for other little orphans in his shoes since he passed though the experience and will develop compassion for them. He might adopt an orphan(s) as his own to show him parental love and care because he values the place of love in a child's life and doesn't want the orphan to experience what he experienced. He might go out and set up an organisation that cares for the orphans, less privileged or even open a motherless babies home of his own to care for disadvantaged babies. Left to millions of souls, if they're given easy and sweet lives, they'll never learn anything from them.

Lives of 'suffering' on earth and not really seen as suffering in heaven because they are actually what we need as souls to grow. They are the catalyst for our growth in life. Everything happens for a reason.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by pammusphy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Are you talking about reading books that refers you to the occult world?
I advise you to stop it right away. Infact, i think you should burn them (Acts19:19) if you love your soul..
He that has no intention of trading with the devil should keep away from his shop
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Demons do exist but not in the entirety and concept christians think of. Mind you, demons are not some out worldly entities existing somewhere beyond the shores of this earth unleashing terror and attack on humans. Demons are the souls of human beings who once walked this earth like you and me. Satan does not exist. What exists in the universe are positivity and negativity, light and darkness. Out of the millions of NDEs that have been reported, no story is yet to report the meeting of this Satan or his existence. Not even one. The theory of Satan is a made-up fable by the early church fathers perpetrated to control the minds of the gullible masses. There are two groups of the so-called demons:

1)
The first group are the souls of human beings who lived very negative lives in their past life. They lived a life of hate, ego, pride, envy, judgment, killings, etc. On dying and soul separation from the body these souls are naturally drawn downwards into the massless and bottomless pit called the Void, which is a place of temporary separation from God and heaven. In the void abounds millions of souls who once walked the earth that lived very negative lives and committed all sorts of atrocities. However, there's hope in the void. God never dooms any of his own to eternal suffering and punishment as widely believed. There's hope for the souls there once they can indicate remorse and call out for help. Help in the form of rescue will come immediately. I could go on about the void but read up the rest here:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html
These negative souls usually seek out like minded people like them still living and quickly tune into their minds and use them to perpetrate atrocities on earth. These souls are capable of tuning into the minds of weak minded people and feeding them with thoughts of hate, revenge, anger, pride, greed, lust thus manipulating these people into performing such actions. Also, they are quickly attracted to humans when the thoughts of hatred, anger, wickedness etc given off. They quickly tune into the human and feed him with several pleasing thoughts of the same negative emotion and how the human can achieve it. Such humans are unaware of what's going on and often see themselves carrying out such instructions or actions of the negative souls. Negative souls also use such humans to carry out their yet unfulfilled wishes such as carrying out revenge on a former enemy still living, etc. These negative souls, however, are just NOT attracted to anybody and will only come to you by your free will if you invite them in. To invite them is to harbor negative human emotions in your minds that attract such souls from the void to you on earth.

There's a very vivid and detailed account of a soul who once walked this earth as an italian man called, Franchezzo. His story gives a very graphic account of his journey through the void and spirit world and how he worked his way out of the place. His story starts with when he died and his initial lack of not knowing he had died, formerly remembers being on a sick bed and the next thing he finds himself in a very dark place. When he realized he had died he discovered he was in the void where everywhere is very dark and devoid of God's love and light. He meets other negative souls like him there groping around aimlessly and endlessly. His story is one of triumph as he finally escaped from the place and went into heaven. Read Franchezzo's account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/

2)
The second group of demons are the earth bound souls. These are souls of human beings who while alive were addicted to a particular thing such as drinking (alcohol), smoking, sex, materialism, mischief etc and who before they died were unable to overcome their excessive addiction. They are souls who their addictions were so excessive that it permeated into their souls such that after they died, their soul could not move on but instead remained behind on earth still attracted to areas, places where activities of their addictions exist. These souls have cravings to satisfy their addictions and since they have no human body again they must find a way to satisfy their craving. This they do by looking for those people like them who have cravings for the same addiction activity like them to possess their bodies and use them to satisfy their craving. When they are done they leave their body host and come back to it again for another use when the craving comes up again or they run off looking for another host to inhabit temporarily. The host of anybody such souls possess are weak-minded human beings who have since lost control over their minds. Someone whose aura, which is a protective covering round every human being, has been considerably weakened and has pores in it that enable such ghosts to enter from to possess their bodies. For example, A soul who was addicted to intimacy. and lust while on earth as a man will seek out another man who has the same excessive cravings and lust for intimacy. and when the desire to have intimacy. comes up within him, he possesses the body of his host, and becomes united again with a human body just as he was with his own, and then controls his host, since his mind is weak, to lust after somebody and have intimacy immediately. When he satisfies himself he frees his host temporarily and returns again to use him when he wants to. The same happens in excessive smoking, alcohol drinking, gluttony (excessive eating), materialism addictions etc

The negative souls of the void are the entities sorcerers use to carry out black magic or to harm somebody. Its these same negative entities that carry out the commands and wishes of sorcerers and such work is easily accomplished if the intended person for the attack is of low spiritual vibration and growth. If the intended person is of high spiritual growth, the attack will fail.

Do not be afraid. Fear not. You are generally safe from the manipulations of ghosts if you choose love over darkness. If you choose to focus on love and the positive emotions of life, these nasty beings will never approach you for one day and will quickly disappear if they chance to come across you. The human aura is a protective layer of energy that surrounds every human being and the more advanced a soul is (I.e the more loving a soul is), the more stronger and brighter his aura becomes. There are different colours to the human aura starting from the very lowest colour, black, which describes ghosts and negative souls in the void, to the highest and purest of it, white/crystal which indicates the highest form of spiritual advancement. Other colours that exist are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, purple, pink, indigo, and gold. Each colour describes the characteristics and present spiritual level of each soul giving them off. The order of aura colours given above corresponds to the increasing order of spiritual growth. Auras are not immediately perceptible to the human eyes but if you train yourself, you'll learn to see them. Children and babies naturally can see auras but they lose that ability as they grow. Only a few hundreds, maybe thousands, of adults still retain their natural ability of seeing auras without any initial training.

Similarly, just as there are degrees in increasing order of spiritual growth and light so are there decreasing levels in the order spiritual negativity of negative souls. Some negative souls are more darker and spiritually stronger negatively than other negative souls in the void. That is the more darker/blacker the entity, the more debased and negative it is. Not all void souls are of the same order of negative spiritual level.

Anybody who chooses to focus on love and the positive qualities of love s naturally free from the so-called demonic possessions because their auras will be naturally bright and large around them such that these ghosts cannot penetrate. In fact, they won't even come any where close to the person as these ghosts hate light and anything bright. Ghosts can only possess you at your own volition or free will. You'll have to invite them first before they can use you. If demonic possessions were that easy, almost every human being on earth will be possessed if that's the case. But its not easy as those attention-seeking so-called pastors portray. Several things have to be in place before ghost possession can take place. 1) both the host and ghost must be on the same level of spiritual growth or they must be sharing mutual negative human feelings 2) the aura or mind of the host must be considerably weakened thus allowing the incoming host to take over his mind and control him 3) the host will have to invite the ghost by his free will either indirectly by his conscious thoughts or purposely calling out to them.

Prayers serve to deliver or keep one safe from ghost possessions when the connection between the individual and ghost has been established. The individual has to seek love and the positive emotions of life if he wants to remain free from subsequent possessions by the same ghost because should he relapse back into his former ways, the ghost will come running back to possess the person, this time with more of its counterparts from the void.

Praying and asking to be surrounded by God's love and light is very important. Another technique is the technique of visualization. When you close your eyes or when praying, imagine yourself to be enveloped in a very bright large ball of crystal/white light (not white in the form of hazy white smoke but clear crystal white light like diamond-like lights) of God. Do this for at least 20 minutes. The angels and universe will respond immediately and envelop you in God's light.

Fear not for these ghosts cannot do you anything. And also, majority of these demonic-possession/deliverance propaganda you see on TV are only hoaxes intended to deceive the unwary. Such things are lies and fake. Ghost possessions do exist, yes, but they are not rampant as portrayed in those so-called christian programs. Learn to deprogram yourself from such things. They don't help you at all.

Below is the aura image of a man who has a mixture of yellow, orange and green aura colours. Notice that his aura is bright and large round him. No black spots here and there. His aura is healthy and such a person is very much less prone to ghost attacks and possession.

Thanks for the truth you've shared. cool

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of these NDE themes closely resemble our traditional religions and philosophies in their underlying logic, concepts and conclusions.

They confirm many things our ancestors believed.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by THEPOLY11: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
M't:26:44: And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
M't:26:45: Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
M't:26:46: Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.
M't:26:47: And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
M't:26:48: Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.
M't:26:49: And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
M't:26:50: And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.
M't:26:51: And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
M't:26:52: Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
M't:26:53: Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
M't:26:54: But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
M't:26:55: In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.
M't:26:56: But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.
M't:26:57: And they that had laid hold on Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.
M't:26:58: But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.
M't:26:59: Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
M't:26:60: But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
M't:26:61: And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
M't:26:62: And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
M't:26:63: But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
M't:26:64: Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
M't:26:65: Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

On the contrary he has been reading too many of your false visions on hell and heaven , with the out of body and near death experiences, which really are witchcraft.

You can see how you are spreading witchcraft on this forum and must be stopped.

Can't you see that you are the one spreading witchcraft with this your rebellious spirit?

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. (1 Sam.15:23).

http://www.preachology.com/does-rebellion-equal-witchcraft.html
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Can't you see that you are the one spreading witchcraft with this your rebellious spirit?

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. (1 Sam.15:23).

http://www.preachology.com/does-rebellion-equal-witchcraft.html

I don't know since when , astra travel and exiting your body while alive started to count as valid Christian experiences.

Mate , you are going deeper into the occult.

Repent !!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bknight: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rossikk:

I repeat: NOBODY who has had a near-death experience has EVER described it as a mere dream or hallucination.

cool
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

I don't know since when , astra travel and exiting your body while alive started to count as valid Christian experiences.

Repent !!

Paul wasn't sure what happened to him when he had this experience but he says "God knows"

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowswink such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowswink How he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities."
(1 Cor.12:2-5).

Here is apostle Paul speaking about himself in humility. He wasn't even sure whether he was in the body or out of his body but he was certain that he was caught up to paradise unlike you who will put this down as a demonic experience. The devil is known to be a counterfeit and copy cat of what God does. The fact that the demons take advantage of those who have left themselves open to this kind of experience is as a result of the negligence of the person.

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

Paul wasn't sure what happened to him when he had this experience but he says "God knows"

(1 Cor.12:2-5).

1. Paul never for once said he had an out of body experience, his exact statement was :

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows." - 2 Corinthians 12:3

You see , he was not pompous or presumptuous like many of your false prophets and did not even mention his name, he plainly said he was unsure.

2. He was caught up into paradise not hell and was not permitted to tell what he saw, yet your false prophets have made millions from speech tours around the world on their demonic experience while selling books, cds and dvds.

" was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell" - 2 Corinthians 12:4

You are indeed a false prophet and danger to the body of Christ, repent of your occultism.

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
superior1: While it is true some people's spirit made contact with the spiritual realm during a NDE, such journey is like that of the proverbial 3 blind men who were trying to describe an elephant only the tragedy here is folks taking their experience as a gospel truth.

They wake up from their deep sleep feeling like Buddha thoroughly convinced they have finally seen the truth unknown to them they have fallen under devil's trick and didn't really understand what the elephant looks like.

Like the first blind man that touches the Elephant trunk, they keep shouting 'the elephant is like a snake' and nothing you say will convince them otherwise, they feel they have gotten a first hand experience and have gotten all the wisdom that is there to be.

They will come with stories like Universal consciousness, Love, inner energy, inner being, self, reaching out to god, understanding self etc totally hooked to the illusion of the defeated dragon,

This is the funniest and dumbest Christian defence I have ever seen.
People said they had a near death experience and went to heaven and felt the love and good and kindness and sweetness there and they came back believing it and testifying it. But not only do u not agree with it, u call it the "deception of the defeated dragon". And if asked where the confidence for ur assertion lies, u would claim it is the bible: a book written by bronze age herdsmen, full of racism, rape and genocide, riddled with tales of talking donkeys other equally ludicrous conceptions.
Yet u have the gall to make light of other people's believes, things they saw with their own eyes and experienced by their own selves. At least they saw and felt something.
What have u seen? What have u felt?
If ur so-called "defeated dragon" is giving people vivid experiences while ur god has nothing to give us than an anthology of questionable ancient religious parchments, then I will say ur "defeated dragon" is doing a better job at convincing humanity than ur god.
The God I believe in is not anything like urs.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

1. Paul never for once said he had an out of body experience, his exact statement was :

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows." - 2 Corinthians 12:3

You see , he was not pompous or presumptuous like many of your false prophets and did not even mention his name, he plainly said he was unsure.

2. He was caught up into paradise not hell and was not permitted to tell what he saw, yet your false prophets have made millions from speech tours around the world on their demonic experience while selling books, cds and dvds.

" was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell" - 2 Corinthians 12:4

You are indeed a false prophet and danger to the body of Christ, repent of your occultism.

This is what you said:

frosbel:

Repent !!

Don't be a miscreant. You said that you don't know when "exiting your body while alive started to count as valid Christian experiences" and when I showed you that Paul went to Paradise, either in or out of his body that only God knows you will not accept that it was him that it might be someone else. Who is pompous and presumptuous now? Paul who said that he wasn't sure or you that is so sure that he didn't go to paradise?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

This is the funniest and dumbest Christian defence I have ever seen.
People said they had a near death experience and went to heaven and felt the love and good and kindness and sweetness there and they came back believing it and testifying it. But not only do u not agree with it, u call it the "deception of the defeated dragon". And if asked where the confidence for ur assertion lies, u would claim it is the bible: a book written by bronze age herdsmen, full of racism, rape and genocide, riddled with tales of talking donkeys other equally ludicrous conceptions.
Yet u have the gall to make light of other people's believes, things they saw with their own eyes and experienced by their own selves. At least they saw and felt something.
What have u seen? What have u felt?
If ur so-called "defeated dragon" is giving people vivid experiences while ur god has nothing to give us than an anthology of questionable ancient religious parchments, then I will say ur "defeated dragon" is doing a better job at convincing humanity than ur god.
The God I believe in is not anything like urs.

The Bible says even SATAN himself appears as an angel of light.

Besides it is well known that NDEs are more or less hallucinations !!

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is what you said:

You said that you don't know when "exiting your body while alive started to count as valid Christian experiences" and when I showed you that Paul went to Paradise, either in or out of his body that only God knows you will not accept that it was him that it might be someone else. Who is pompous and presumptuous now? Paul who said that he wasn't sure or you that is so sure that he didn't go to paradise?

1. Paul referred to himself in the 3rd person , a sign of humility which the vast majority of your false prophets lack.

2. He had a weird experience and was not sure if it was in or out of his body, of course we all know it was a vision.

3. At no time did Paul say , quite presumptuously if I may add, that he left his body.

4. No other incident of this nature occurred in the new testament.

5. In the acts of the apostles , which was and is supposed to be the blue print for the church, not one person experienced these heretical and demonic tours of heaven and hell.

6. None of the dead who were raised back to life in the bible came back with tall tales of hell and heaven.

This is the warning Jesus gave us for people like you ?

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it." - Matthew 24:26

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by godman01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Never be too quick to draw conclusions. Just wait a little longer...
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

The Bible says even SATAN himself appears as an angel of light.

Besides it is well known that NDEs are more or less hallucinations !!

smiley

Tsk tsk tsk, Frosbel. Sadly, the bolded argument above has been used against u by the other Christians.
Funny as it is, u are still quoting from a book u read to debunk people's vivid life experiences. Talk about delusion smiley

@the rest of ur argument:
Even those hallucinations are more real than the god u guys proclaim. Point is if ur god really cares about our making heaven and about saving us from the deception of the devil and he is as powerful as u make him out to be, why dont he show himself to us in vivid and unambiguous terms. Why allow so much speculation and deceptions?

My God is nothing like urs.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

1. Paul referred to himself in the 3rd person , a sign of humility which the vast majority of your false prophets lack.

At least you now agree that he was speaking about himself as opposed to speaking of someone else. He further said that he wouldn't glory in this spiritual experience but in his infirmities and other experiences he suffered for Christ.

frosbel:

2. He had a weird experience and was not sure if it was in or out of his body, of course we all know it was a vision.

Here your pomposity and presumption rearing its ugly head again. He said he wasn't sure that only God knows and you are still insisting that it was a vision. He said that he was caught up into paradise and heard unspeakable words which he wasn't allowed to say. John in Rev. 11:4 was also commanded to seal up and not to write.

frosbel:

3. At no time did Paul say , quite presumptuously if I may add, that he left his body.

And at no time did Paul say, quite presumptuously, that it was a vision he saw.

frosbel:

4. No other incident of this nature occurred in the new testament.

Lie of the devil. John the beloved in Rev.4:1-5:14 debunks your lie from the pit of hell.

frosbel:

5. In the acts of the apostles , which was and is supposed to be the blue print for the church, not one person experienced these heretical and demonic tours of heaven and hell.

It was most likely, in my opinion, that Paul, who was left for dead when he was been stoned in the Acts of Apostles before he came to experienced this near death experience.

frosbel:

6. None of the dead who were raised back to life in the bible came back with tall tales of hell and heaven.

This is the warning Jesus gave us for people like you ?

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it." - Matthew 24:26

John didn't have to die before he was translated to heaven and he came back to describe what heaven looks like, and he has this to say I hope false teachers like you will take heed:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" (Rev.22:11)
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

At least you now agree that he was speaking about himself as opposed to speaking of someone else. He further said that he wouldn't glory in this spiritual experience but in his infirmities and other experiences he suffered for Christ.

Good , the same cannot be said of your false prophets !

Here your pomposity and presumption rearing its ugly head again. He said he wasn't sure that only God knows and you are still insisting that it was a vision. He said that he was caught up into paradise and heard unspeakable words which he wasn't allowed to say. John in Rev. 11:4 was also commanded to seal up and not to write.

It was a vision, period.

And at no time did Paul say, quite presumptuously, that it was a vision he saw.

So he left his body then ? What if he did not leave his body , what do we call it ? Near death experience ? grin

Lie of the devil. John the beloved in Rev.4:1-5:14 debunks your lie from the pit of hell.

Rather it debunks you witchcraft experiences, if you had an iota of the visions seen by Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel, common logic will dictate that what John saw was a vision.

It was most likely, in my opinion, that Paul, who was left for dead when he was been stoned in the Acts of Apostles before he came to experienced this near death experience.

Oh dear, this one na new one, so Paul had a near death experience according to Ola, hence him exiting his body, it was no more an OBE ( Over the bar) as someone said but an NDE.

Total hogwash and SMH at your ignorance on scripture.

John didn't have to die before he was translated to heaven and he came back to describe what heaven looks like, and he has this to say I hope false teachers like you will take heed:

So John had an OBE not an NDE ? cheesy

You are so deep into error but your pride and stubbornness is making things worse. Repent and humble yourself.

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by otemanuduno: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
PStacks:
grin are u serious!!! Weirdooo!

I like the Learn by Experience and Love unconditionally part.

No Teacher can ever beat Experience, on the other hand, Love is the greatest.
Love for whom u are,
Love for what u do,
Love for your country
And a whole lot of love for mankind. Love is tender, love is gentle, love is meek love is patient. Love endures. Love is the miracle we need. Too much hate in the world and a lot of Tensions bottled up like the whole world is sitting on a time bomb, when its actually as simple as "Love ur Neighbour as ur self"
You can't love urself and Kill urself,
If u can't kill yourself, then u shouldn't kill ur neighbour cos you are to love ur Neighbour as your self. Meaning to say urself is your Neighbour and your Neighbour is yourself in love.

This was what albert einstein had to say about love..

“Love brings much happiness, much more so than pining for someone brings pain.”

—Albert Einstein --- To Marie Winteler, April 21,1896, CPAE Vol.1, Doc. 18

I also remember he said something like the world being a bunch of Religious people and not one godly person.
Religion segregates us, religion divides us,

Forgetting the old saying.. United we stand, divided we fall. Religion divides us to fall.

Until we are united, we can't stand, and if religion still exist we can never stand.. You can love ur neighbour outside religion.

Take religion away and u take violence away.

Islam and christainity is a way to divide us..
Let's put religion away and let's be one people and see what other thing gives us reasons to kill ourselves.

I'm a strong advocate of Abolishing Religion.
Religion is a tool for segregation.
Religion is one of the greatest lie ever told to mankind.. If religion is abolished,
If there are no christains and there are no muslims, there would be no basis for rivalry on what on god said or what d other god didn't say. There will be just an Almighty God.
But we can see this God outside Christainity and Islam..

There is so much Unrest in the world today all with a religious Undertone..

“I would absolutely refuse any direct or indirect war service and would try to persuade my friends to do the same, regardless of the reasons for the cause of a war.”

—Albert Einstein --- From Die Friedensbewegung, ed., Kurt Lenz and Walter Fabian (1922)

One reason for wars today is religion,
Even in islam, Shite's muslims fight with Sunni muslims as in Syria and Lebanon.

Jews fight with Islam as in Isreal and Palestine's

America and Iraq, Iran, Pakistan..

Christains and Muslims in Nigeria..

Religion is a very big cause of war..
I will persuade anybody willing to hear.

Religion would bring mankind to its knees cos its always going to be attack and counter-attack till thy kingdom come..

Let's Abolish Religion.
We can Abolish Religion.
Yes we Can!

I love this. And my mission on earth is to create the awareness that religion is dangerous, but thinking from the brain is the desire of the true God who made Yahweh/Allah and all other gods asking for worship. Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod(Samuel Ekwueme) come and see me here. What do you have to say? Where is Goddys the false prophet of Baal who prophesied that I will lose all my belongings on July 6 and beg for bread:

Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.