Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (17556 Views)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ChristKid1: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
How do i get to experience this NDE? It sounds like cheating death to me. undecided
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rossikk:

It is you that is lost in madness.

Are you not the one who goes around with rubbish in your head like virgin birth, man walking on water, hellfire to torture human souls for eternity, the ascension, 'angels', and various fairytale 'miracles'?

The op is learning a truth that's devoid of all such garbage. A truth that shows the creator as a simple, loving entity with no bloodlust, no hate, no hangups, no jealousy, no 'chosen people', and no stress, yet HE is the one you call 'mad' and YOU sane?

I can understand why. Your madness has become 'normal' to you. A sign of deep insanity.

[/b]Go easy on them my friend I have found that it is a gradual journey. It is not easy to except that you are awakening and most people are use to outer instructions, not believing that God can communicate with them directly. They still believe only a Pastor, Pope Bishiop can help them get closer to the infinite power. They still don't understand that some things were put into place to control the mind so they can control the masses behinds. [b]

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chris†Kid:
How do i get to experience this NDE? It sounds like cheating death to me. undecided
It is in a way cheating death but it is not by force. I did not plan to die circumstances created the situation.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

If we stick to Jesus and his Word, we can never miss the mark, but when we start to rely on visions, dreams and experiences, we have to be very careful , otherwise we might be led away from the truth.
Actually led to the truth
Let me ask you something Jesus was a Jew Jews read Hebrew some even read Aramic why don't they believe in Jesus like you ?
Speaking for myself my NDE experience brought me closer to God without the middleman.
It has enriched my life brought me happiness peace joy and even wealth.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Decryptor: And what is occultic and satanic about NDE? Someone almost dies and comes back to his body and recounts his experience and some religious bigots say it's demonic? I might subscribe to some OBEs as demonic esp when it is has some occultic undertone but not NDEs!

Anything that takes most beyond what they were taught and brainwashed with is scary. It feels uncomfortable to think different then the masses.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me
You are awakening the God within you is breaking out from the lies you have been told.
Read Ernest Holmes it will help you understand.
Google Michael Beckwith of Agape international and watch Bridging Heaven and Earth it explains how he became aware every experience is not NDE. Some people start off as revolutionaries like I did and he did. Knowing that what we are taught iis normal is actually abnormal. I believe that Jesus was a messenger because he taught that LOVE is the ultimate. Unfortunately thru translation and power struggles within the Roman Empire the real message was watered down.
As long as you practice Love towards others and yourself. As long as you work toward the betterment of humanity. As long as you stay away from willful conflict and always to your capacity live to be of service to your community and beyond. You are on the path of truth. You will start to notice that you have everything you need and become grateful for your life and others. Then you will see the blessings appearing in your life. Feel your heart with love don't worry about what other peopl say, have or what they are doing. Banish fear from your life your thoughts.
It will give you an understanding of what other conscious individual people are trying to tell you. He really helped me during my awaking after my N DE. He has several videos on You Tube.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Actually led to the truth
Let me ask you something Jesus was a Jew Jews read Hebrew some even read Aramic why don't they believe in Jesus like you ?
Speaking for myself my NDE experience brought me closer to God without the middleman.
It has enriched my life brought me happiness peace joy and even wealth.

NDE is a hallucination, my dad had one, my wife had one , I had one etc.

I do not depend on dreams and visions to navigate my way through life, I have found the truth, the way and the life and he is JESUS Christ , we get to know more about him through real spiritual encounters, not through demonic and diabolic out of body experiences.

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
biafranqueen:
You are awakening the God within you is breaking out from the lies you have been told.
Read Ernest Holmes it will help you understand.
Google Michael Beckwith of Agape international and watch Bridging Heaven and Earth
It will give you an understanding of what other conscious individual people are trying to tell you. He really helped me during my awaking after my N DE

These men you mention are into ancient wisdom and spiritualism which is really paganism and occult in practice , we are to avoid all such .

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yield: The Bible study group is a great idea.

thanks, I guess one of us can start one this week for daily exposition and learning.

thanks again.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rossikk:

It is you that is lost in madness.

Are you not the one who goes around with rubbish in your head like virgin birth, man walking on water, hellfire to torture human souls for eternity, the ascension, 'angels', and various fairytale 'miracles'?

The op is learning a truth that's devoid of all such garbage. A truth that shows the creator as a simple, loving entity with no bloodlust, no hate, no hangups, no jealousy, no 'chosen people', and no stress, yet HE is the one you call 'mad' and YOU sane?

I can understand why. Your madness has become 'normal' to you. A sign of deep insanity.

You sound quite angry for ONE who has found the path to peace !!

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Xtargold(f): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
2sizzlin: NDE= Niger delta experience
OBE = over the bar experience

D;
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Cupid4(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nairaland is becoming scary everyday with some people's comments and views
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

I do not depend on dreams and visions to navigate my way through life, I have found the truth, the way and the life and he is JESUS Christ , we get to know more about him through real spiritual encounters, not through demonic and diabolic out of body experiences.

smiley
Sorry yours was a bad experience. When I was beyond I saw the good I did outnumbered the bad. I was brought to the light of God and told that I must do what ever I can to be of service to humanity. To be a light to children and widows that was my instructions. He said even though I felt it was time to go, my work was not done on earth and that I have to continue being a light to others. I pray with my family everyday, my husband believes in the power of the Blood of Jesus and I support him in his belief in the Bible and in Jesus. He has come to understand the truth through my actions not my words are life has changed because the more we give to children and widows the better our life has become. He was the one the doctors told to sign my papers to go to the morgue. He is the one that prayed the blood of Jesus for me to return. I watched him do all this when I was supposedly dead. When I half way came back they said I was brain dead because of the lack of oxygen to my brain. But I was in between worlds. I could move on and become born again or go back and finish deeds undone. Here I am. This is a short version.
When I came back I was reborn knowing that I should not fear anything that hell and heaven is your state of being. When you are angry stressed, worried and feeling lacking you are in he'll. but when you are grateful, knowing that life is for you that God is on your side and God wants nothing but joy peace and happiness. That we are the likeness of God and though right thinking and action we create our own heaven. This is my experience, and I think God for the chance to share it with others.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

These men you mention are into ancient wisdom and spiritualism which is really paganism and occult in practise , we are to avoid all such .

If living in love with humanity and helping the less fortunate is occult. So be it. If being against the destruction of Gods people and the environment is Paganism oh well. When you die you will be judged by the goods you have done on earth so focus on that and not what others believe. Because Jesus said in his fathers house is many mansions. Don't worry about what goes on in other houses focus on your house. If you are happy and things are progressing the way you want in your life then you are on the right path.
I have changed hundreds of lives for the better through my action and giving. I am stress free and happy. I lack for nothing and live in abundance.
Yes it is New Thought and Ancient Wisdom. I embrace the good message of all religions and all people.
God has blessed me. I pray that you and yours will continue to receive the blessings of your God.

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

smiley
I respect your path and I pray that your family will continue to prosper and that the Almighty God will bless you and your family with peace, love, joy and happiness.
Many rivers lead to one ocean. As long as you are thinking, speaking and living with love in your heart, you are on the right path and you will continue to live in abundance and wealth will be for you and your family. It is very simple. Does not matter the religion it is about how you live your life through the love of God. What ever you put out in the Universe comes back to you. If you are living Christ like you will continue to be blessed!

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

thanks, I guess one of us can start one this week for daily exposition and learning.

thanks again.

Can I join?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bammo: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That's Satan summoning you to your true calling. Don't be afraid. Just accept him and be free of fear. Fear is for the people of god.

Children of Satan have no need to fear. We are in charge.
what??
U cant joke about something like this. If this is a joke, u better wake up and c dat only fools would joke this way.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by LausDeo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me
I'm happy for you bro
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by deluckiest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: NDE and OBE experiences are dangerous and demonic, you have been reading too many of Ola's satanic visions from hell and heaven.

Read the word bro, ask God for more and more wisdom, his word is nourishing , nurturing and precious when studied with the help of the anointing.

Flee from all occultic experiences, focus on JESUS.

Maybe we should start a bible study group on Nairaland ?

Would be most welcome!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

You are a BORN LIAR.

You have NEVER had an NDE.

I repeat: You have NEVER had an NDE.

Of the thousands of people who have reported NDEs, NOT ONE has ever described it as a mere ''hallucination''. Or ''dream''.

ALL have described the experience as being 10000% REAL.

Most claim it is 'more real' than our current experience, ie that it is THIS experience that feels more like a 'dream' than the NDE/OBE.

So you are a LIAR to claim you've had an NDE and that your family have had one too. They have NOT. Stop lying.

I repeat: NOBODY who has had a near-death experience has EVER described it as a mere dream or hallucination.

Visit: www.nderf.org. Here you will find over 3,600 individual NDE accounts from people across the world.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rossikk:

You are a BORN LIAR.

You have NEVER had an NDE.

I repeat: You have NEVER had an NDE.

Of the thousands of people who have reported NDEs, NOT ONE has ever described it as a mere ''hallucination''. Or ''dream''.

ALL have claimed the experience was 10000% REAL. Most claim it is 'more real' than our current experience. It is THIS experience that feels more like a 'dream' than the NDE/OBE.

So you are a LIAR to claim you've had an NDE and that your family have had one too. They have NOT. Stop lying.

Suppose I tell you I have had an experience where I was descending through a dark tunnel at a ferocious velocity and was sure I was being taken out of this world ?

This was about a decade ago !!

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by superior1: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

smiley
I quite understand these folks, they really really believe what they are saying and one can see the passion they expend talking about it.

There is no liar and illusionist greater than the devil. The spiritual world is his domain and he can make one see what he wants such a person to see or think. Deception is the devils trademark, unfortunately some of his victims are people who have been attending some spiritually dead church for sometime. Such people believe quite understandably they have seen everything about Christianity unknown to them they have known nothing about the Christian God and going to church doesn't make you a Christian as going to football stadium doesn't make you a footballer.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Suppose I tell you I have had an experience where I was descending through a dark tunnel at a ferocious velocity and was sure I was being taken out of this world ?

smiley

Stop LYING dude. I am a person who has studied NDEs probably since before you were born.

You have NEVER had an NDE in your life.

That's a fact. I know it. You know it.

Now move on.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
superior1:
I quite understand these folks, they really really believe what they are saying and one can see the passion they expend talking about it.

There is no liar and illusionist greater than the devil. The spiritual world is his domain and he can make one see what he wants such a person to see or think. Deception is the devils trademark, unfortunately some of his victims are people who have been attending some spiritually dead church for sometime. Such people believe quite understandably they have seen everything about Christianity unknown to them they have known nothing about the Christian God and going to church doesn't make you a Christian as going to football stadium doesn't make you a footballer.

thank you so much, and that is why Paul made this statement :

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie " - 2 Thessalonians 2:9
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rossikk:

Stop LYING dude. I am a person who has studied NDEs probably since before you were born.

You have NOT had an NDE in your life.

That's a fact. I know it. You know it.

Now move on.

Are you challenging my experience ?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Are you challenging my experience ?

You have NEVER had a Near-Death Experience. Stop lying and move on.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

smiley
My Dear that may have been your experience mine was different then that which you describe. I notice that you warned believers like yourself in one of your post that they should worship Yaweh only not Jesus not Mary or saints. If you have come to this realization then you are on the right path to Universal truth congrats!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Rossikk:

You have NOT had a Near-Death Experience. Stop lying and move on.

Hmm, I seem to have hit a raw nerve, I tell you something that happened to me and you go into one of your tantrums.

One thing I must say , is you need to find Jesus and find Peace, you seem to be a restless fellow.

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Hmm, I seem to have hit a raw nerve, I tell you something that happened to me and you go into one of your tantrums.

One thing I must say , is you need to find Jesus and find Peace, you seem to be a restless fellow.

smiley

YOU NEED TO LEARN TO STOP TELLING LIES.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

thank you so much, and that is why Paul made this statement :

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie " - 2 Thessalonians 2:9
So do you think all the Muslims all the Buddhist all the so called Pagans will burn in hell. Even though they believe what the were brought up to believe. How long have will you be waiting for the end of time. The bible is 5,000 years old. Do you think a man in a red suit is under the earth waiting for non believers? Do you think a white man is on a throne with white children with wings flying around. What is Satan to you? My God is a loving God he would never condone killing of innocents.

Lawless are the warmongers, the destroyers of peace, the people that put fears into your head. they destroy the earth in the name of making money.
I love what you wrote here my brother https://www.nairaland.com/1345191/ancient-days-alone-should-worshipped
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by superior1: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
While it is true some people's spirit made contact with the spiritual realm during a NDE, such journey is like that of the proverbial 3 blind men who were trying to describe an elephant only the tragedy here is folks taking their experience as a gospel truth.

They wake up from their deep sleep feeling like Buddha thoroughly convinced they have finally seen the truth unknown to them they have fallen under devil's trick and didn't really understand what the elephant looks like.

Like the first blind man that touches the Elephant trunk, they keep shouting 'the elephant is like a snake' and nothing you say will convince them otherwise, they feel they have gotten a first hand experience and have gotten all the wisdom that is there to be.

They will come with stories like Universal consciousness, Love, inner energy, inner being, self, reaching out to god, understanding self etc totally hooked to the illusion of the defeated dragon,
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by donigspain(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
PLEASE my intellectual ones, I urgently NEED answers to these questions that have been troubling my mind
www.nairaland.com/1354675/why-return-formatted-mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.