Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (17554 Views)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by PStacks(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin are u serious!!! Weirdooo!

I like the Learn by Experience and Love unconditionally part.

No Teacher can ever beat Experience, on the other hand, Love is the greatest.
Love for whom u are,
Love for what u do,
Love for your country
And a whole lot of love for mankind. Love is tender, love is gentle, love is meek love is patient. Love endures. Love is the miracle we need. Too much hate in the world and a lot of Tensions bottled up like the whole world is sitting on a time bomb, when its actually as simple as "Love ur Neighbour as ur self"
You can't love urself and Kill urself,
If u can't kill yourself, then u shouldn't kill ur neighbour cos you are to love ur Neighbour as your self. Meaning to say urself is your Neighbour and your Neighbour is yourself in love.

This was what albert einstein had to say about love..

“Love brings much happiness, much more so than pining for someone brings pain.”

—Albert Einstein --- To Marie Winteler, April 21,1896, CPAE Vol.1, Doc. 18

I also remember he said something like the world being a bunch of Religious people and not one godly person.
Religion segregates us, religion divides us,

Forgetting the old saying.. United we stand, divided we fall. Religion divides us to fall.

Until we are united, we can't stand, and if religion still exist we can never stand.. You can love ur neighbour outside religion.

Take religion away and u take violence away.

Islam and christainity is a way to divide us..
Let's put religion away and let's be one people and see what other thing gives us reasons to kill ourselves.

I'm a strong advocate of Abolishing Religion.
Religion is a tool for segregation.
Religion is one of the greatest lie ever told to mankind.. If religion is abolished,
If there are no christains and there are no muslims, there would be no basis for rivalry on what on god said or what d other god didn't say. There will be just an Almighty God.
But we can see this God outside Christainity and Islam..

There is so much Unrest in the world today all with a religious Undertone..

“I would absolutely refuse any direct or indirect war service and would try to persuade my friends to do the same, regardless of the reasons for the cause of a war.”

—Albert Einstein --- From Die Friedensbewegung, ed., Kurt Lenz and Walter Fabian (1922)

One reason for wars today is religion,
Even in islam, Shite's muslims fight with Sunni muslims as in Syria and Lebanon.

Jews fight with Islam as in Isreal and Palestine's

America and Iraq, Iran, Pakistan..

Christains and Muslims in Nigeria..

Religion is a very big cause of war..
I will persuade anybody willing to hear.

Religion would bring mankind to its knees cos its always going to be attack and counter-attack till thy kingdom come..

Let's Abolish Religion.
We can Abolish Religion.
Yes we Can!

6 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by dnawah(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Broda mi, agbo to f'eyin rin AGBARA lo lomuwa o. cheesy Thanks for watching my back. God is your\our heritage.
u been go honeymoon?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bknight: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Unfortunately, logic doesn't answer all.

Experience certain things and all you can do is read with disgust at some comments undecided
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
arabanibaba: you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus is the only way

If we stick to Jesus and his Word, we can never miss the mark, but when we start to rely on visions, dreams and experiences, we have to be very careful , otherwise we might be led away from the truth.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by dnawah(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Abu Mikey: OP ur case is even good!!!! If I tell you mine,you would weep for me!!!....anyways,that's a story for another thread!!
your own na small,even my mind come the tell me say God no dey
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me

You're on the right track. Religion is a polished bondage anyway. God will hold you.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by life707: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriously don't understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit develops, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.

What's happening to me

Hi, i want you to read the book titled- "THE WIND OF CHANGE" by sri Harold klemp
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by pimplucious: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

grin

Lmao... So some oyinbo mumu like nigerians too. Bros abeg how do I get that video on my phone?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Lilboots(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
manmustwac: Whaat dose NDE stand for?

Which one be NDE again? Nearly thought it had something to do with Niger Delta grin. Abi o. Anytime my bros them hear anything ND....before u go finish , dem don claim am. Maybe na OBJ dey worry them.

OBJ= Out of Body Jollification. E no easy to be a fully employed militant wey FG dey pay allowee angry
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by superior1: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
@OP, you remind me those years when through a searching mind I started reading stuffs from authors like Tuesday Lobsang Rampa (books like 3rd eyes, Saffron robes etc). Those materials are quite demonic and the fact that your experience with NDE is preventing you from spiritual exercises further emphasises this point. These are my recommendations and you will get through this phase if you diligently follow them

1. Stop reading or watching those NDE materials
2. Repent of your sins of getting into them
3. Destroy all the NDE materials in your possession
4.Pray and command the demons that came to your life through those materials to stop oppressing your mind and to leave you
5. Whatever the outcome of No. 4, seek attention of your Pastor and ask for ministration in deliverance

Important
Don't stop praying (its better if you can in the Spirit) and reading the Bible.

Ishiah 5:13,Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
superior1: @OP, you remind me those years when through a searching mind I started reading stuffs from authors like Tuesday Lobsang Rampa (books like 3rd eyes, Saffron robes etc). Those materials are quite demonic and the fact that your experience with NDE is preventing you from spiritual exercises further emphasises this point. These are my recommendations and you will get through this phase if you diligently follow them

1. Stop reading or watching those NDE materials
2. Repent of your sins of getting into them
3. Destroy all the NDE materials in your possession
4.Pray and command the demons that came to your life through those materials to stop oppressing your mind and to leave you
5. Whatever the outcome of No. 4, seek attention of your Pastor and ask for ministration in deliverance

Important
Don't stop praying (its better if you can in the Spirit) and reading the Bible.

Ishiah 5:13,Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Spot on , he should also stop reading Ola's false visions on hell and heaven via OBEs.

smiley
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: NDE and OBE experiences are dangerous and demonic, you have been reading too many of Ola's satanic visions from hell and heaven.

Read the word bro, ask God for more and more wisdom, his word is nourishing , nurturing and precious when studied with the help of the anointing.

Flee from all occultic experiences, focus on JESUS.

Maybe we should start a bible study group on Nairaland ?

The Bible study group is a great idea.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by AbuMikey(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

is that why you send me silly pms?
Wrong Identity Alfa!!undecided
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Op, personally, I think you're just plain bored. I have read quite a lot about NDEs. It's rather intriguing
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
P.Stacks:
grin are u serious!!! Weirdooo!

I like the Learn by Experience and Love unconditionally part.

No Teacher can ever beat Experience, on the other hand, Love is the greatest.
Love for whom u are,
Love for what u do,
Love for your country
And a whole lot of love for mankind. Love is tender, love is gentle, love is meek love is patient. Love endures. Love is the miracle we need. Too much hate in the world and a lot of Tensions bottled up like the whole world is sitting on a time bomb, when its actually as simple as "Love ur Neighbour as ur self"
You can't love urself and Kill urself,
If u can't kill yourself, then u shouldn't kill ur neighbour cos you are to love ur Neighbour as your self. Meaning to say urself is your Neighbour and your Neighbour is yourself in love.

This was what albert einstein had to say about love..

“Love brings much happiness, much more so than pining for someone brings pain.”

—Albert Einstein --- To Marie Winteler, April 21,1896, CPAE Vol.1, Doc. 18

I also remember he said something like the world being a bunch of Religious people and not one godly person.
Religion segregates us, religion divides us,

Forgetting the old saying.. United we stand, divided we fall. Religion divides us to fall.

Until we are united, we can't stand, and if religion still exist we can never stand.. You can love ur neighbour outside religion.

Take religion away and u take violence away.

Islam and christainity is a way to divide us..
Let's put religion away and let's be one people and see what other thing gives us reasons to kill ourselves.

I'm a strong advocate of Abolishing Religion.
Religion is a tool for segregation.
Religion is one of the greatest lie ever told to mankind.. If religion is abolished,
If there are no christains and there are no muslims, there would be no basis for rivalry on what on god said or what d other god didn't say. There will be just an Almighty God.
But we can see this God outside Christainity and Islam..

There is so much Unrest in the world today all with a religious Undertone..

“I would absolutely refuse any direct or indirect war service and would try to persuade my friends to do the same, regardless of the reasons for the cause of a war.”

—Albert Einstein --- From Die Friedensbewegung, ed., Kurt Lenz and Walter Fabian (1922)

One reason for wars today is religion,
Even in islam, Shite's muslims fight with Sunni muslims as in Syria and Lebanon.

Jews fight with Islam as in Isreal and Palestine's

America and Iraq, Iran, Pakistan..

Christains and Muslims in Nigeria..

Religion is a very big cause of war..
I will persuade anybody willing to hear.

Religion would bring mankind to its knees cos its always going to be attack and counter-attack till thy kingdom come..

Let's Abolish Religion.
We can Abolish Religion.
Yes we Can!
Christianity is not the problem,a lack of understanding of it may however be an issue.There are those who have perpetuated evil with a corrupt mind falsely with a banner of Christianity but they didn't have Christ in them.

Christianity is not a religion.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by MostHigh: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: NDE and OBE experiences are dangerous and demonic, you have been reading too many of Ola's satanic visions from hell and heaven.

Read the word bro, ask God for more and more wisdom, his word is nourishing , nurturing and precious when studied with the help of the anointing.

Flee from all occultic experiences, focus on JESUS.

Maybe we should start a bible study group on Nairaland ?

Sounds like you have some personal experience in the area from your conviction.

Can you explain a bit more as to the danger?
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Thereishel: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dude you need a psychiatric attention pls!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by joe4christ(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: WE NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO JOE4BAAL OR JOE4BEELZEBUB grin grin

And this is the spiritual help you could render a brother who is momentarily facing spiritual depression
Jesus wept!

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by alexleo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
@OP,
Ask for the spirit of God to take his place in your life and restore your focus on Christ. The truth is that you focused on the testimonies and left your bible. This must not be at all. Again, not all the testimonies may be real but I tell you that there are real ones among them but you should for no reason remove your major focus from the bible.
Your experience does not in anyway make all the testimonies satanic because most of the atheists here fell into atheism as they read the bible more and more. The more they read it, the more confused they became and finally they slide into atheism. Does that make the bible satanic? Absolutely NO. The forces of darkness are always fighting against us in every way. That's why we must keep close to Jesus and always be led by the Holy Spirit in whatever we do. Thanks.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by alexleo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ:

And this is the spiritual help you could render a brother who is momentarily facing spiritual depression
Jesus wept!

Simply do what Peter did when he was sinking into the water. Don't sink into the river of spiritual depression. Jesus is not far from you. Your faith determines how far or close he is to you. Call on him and he will help you. Amen. (Not on nairalanders). Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriousely dont understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit developes, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.

What's happening to me

What you're experiencing is called spiritual awakening. You're gradually realizing your existence as an immortal soul (one who can never die or be lost) wearing a physical jacket on a human journey. You're gradually realizing your true spiritual origins as one who has been existing before your life on earth and how your entire existence on earth here is very minute in the lens of eternity as seen from the spirit world. Spiritual awakening can be a very joyful, happy, elevating and ecstatic point in one's life knowing that you're NOT limited and bound by human laws, knowing that you are close to the Father, just like any other person, knowing that you can never truly 'die' instead you'll only be going back to your home of unconditional love, peace, and harmony when you die. This is exactly what Jesus meant when he said, 'you men slumber but you know it not'. Millions of human beings live their lives not knowing who they truly are (they are asleep). Only a few thousands realize in life their true existence and wake up from this slumber. Then their spiritual growth or evolution continues.

Just like me, I was in your stage in 2007 when I stumbled across NDEs during my intense search for truth and knowledge. Before I came across NDEs in 2007, my soul was not at rest. I knew deep down that a lot of spiritual truths are NOT found in churches of modern times. My soul was empty seeking to fill up this space. I yearned for spiritual knowledge. So I began my intense search and then came across NDEs. The moment I started reading NDEs, my inner spirit told me I had found exactly what I was looking for. NDEs contain a lot of spiritual truths and each time I came across one, I'd say, 'yes that's true. I've always known that'.

The beautiful thing about NDEs is that it explains everything that happens on earth, why certain things happen, the purpose of life, the order of life, our mission on earth, who you truly are, what you should do to escape the journey of death and rebirth (reincarnation) and attain a permanent stay in heaven, the importance of love in life, human sexuality [let me explain more here: why we have gay, bisexual and heterosexual people and how most souls who chose to incarnate as gay men and women are usually very advanced souls but millions of humans beings don't know this and are quick to condemn gay people. As souls begin to go higher and higher in spiritual growth over the course of several incarnations, these advanced souls incarnate lesser and lesser as heterosexual people incarnate more and more as bisexual and gay people. This is as approaching the final stage in reincarnation and marks the end for some gay people, not all. Also, many heterosexual people are advanced souls. In NDEs, NDErs usually report seeing Angels, Spirit guides or beings who are male-female at the same time or sexless, that is beings whose male and female energies/sides are balanced and equal. One side isn't more developed than the other. In the spirit world, part of the requirement for earth graduation is male/female energy balancing. Gay lifetimes are also the last incarnation for an advanced soul rounding up his incarnation on earth to balance his energy. At this stage a soul with predominantly female energy (one who had reincarnated more as a woman over the course of her lifetimes on earth and hence whose soul has predominantly feminine energy) will incarnate as a gay man who will be physically a man and attracted to other men. This will enable her to balance her female energy with male energy which she'll obtain from the body of a gay man. Incarnating into the body of a heterosexual man who will still be attracted to women will serve no purpose in energy balancing at this stage from the spiritual angle and so its discarded. Such a gay man will exhibit feminine behaviour which is indicative of his inner predominant female energy. However he's on earth to balance. Likewise, a predominantly male energy soul (one who has had more male incarnations than female incarnations) will incarnate into the body of a lesbian woman who will be a female attracted to other women. This will enable him to balance his male/female energies which is a requirement for graduation and is usually the last job to do in the ladder of spiritual evolution. Such a lesbian woman will exhibit strong male behaviours which is indicative of her inner male energy. However she's on earth to balance. Incarnating as a heterosexual woman will also not serve a useful purpose. In the eastern theology, this energy balancing is called Yin/Yan. Massive research shows that Jesus could have been a gay man. He never had interest in women and surrounded himself with men, and even the bible(Mark) says when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus in the garden, a naked man was with him and when they tried to arrest him too, he ran away naked leaving his waist loin behind. A naked man and Jesus alone together in the dark of the night far away in a garden?? Mind you, Jesus was an advanced soul who was on his final incarnation on earth. His first incarnation on earth was as Adam. Many Christians rebuff the idea of a gay Jesus when the evidence is right there in their bible. The bible says Jesus was in love with John, a man and he often went around with Jesus in public and lay on Jesus' bosom during the disciples' meeting in public and in private. Now ask yourself, how many straight men in our more enlightened world now as compared to then will allow another man to lie on their chest while both are sitting down outside in public?? When Jesus was dying on the cross, he handed over another man(his lover) to his mother to take care of when a straight man would have simply handed over to his mother a wife and couple of kids which he's leaving behind. Opposite attraction only exists on earth. In the spiritual world the reverse is the case: like attracts like. It also applies to everything there. If you were full of love while on earth, you'll be naturally attracted to a place of love and beauty in the afterlife which is heaven for that's where your soul fits in and if you were full of hatred, envy, greed, lust, pride while on earth you'll quickly be attracted to the place of the bottomless void where everywhere is dark, massless and devoid of God's permeating love and light for that's where your soul fits in. Simply put, like attracts like in the spiritual world.], the human aura and how it indicates the spiritual level of a soul, and so many other spiritual truth and knowledge.

You've just begun your journey into your spiritual evolution of which love is the basic catalyst. As you progress you'll discover that the concept of love is an expansive one that involves so many other qualities (aspects) such as forgiveness, humility, wisdom, chastity, moderation, understanding, temperance, integrity, perseverance, kindness, hard work, charity etc. Keep progressing, you shall never be the same ever in your life again.

My brother, the bible contains truth but over the years the truths have been twisted and lost due to selective translation and politics in the church. The bible of now contains only a minute fraction of exactly what Jesus Christ preached on earth. Are you aware that half of all Jesus' disciples wrote their gospels? There are gospel of bartholomew, gospel of peter, gospel of philip, gospel of judas, gospel of james etc. All these disciples were actually the true witnesses to what Jesus christ preached and wrote exactly what he said as they saw and heard first hand. Yet these gospels were never included in the bible. Instead you have gospels of matthew, mark, and luke - gospel accounts written by 3 men 80 - 100 years after Jesus had died, people who were never his disciples. The church dumped accounts of witnesses and decided to include in the bible gospels of people who never knew Jesus in person to see and hear first hand from him. These are people who wrote their stories based on what they heard from their older generation about one man called Jesus who once lived in their country. Have you asked yourself why? The only disciple's gospel that got into the bible was that of John, of which it was terribly edited by the early church fathers to suit what they wanted to sell to the gullible masses in order to control them. Notice the account of John and notice that its pattern is different from that of Matthew, Mark and Luke, the latter 3 which tell the same story. Download online and read those gospels I mentioned and you'll be shocked to find out that Jesus Christ preached reincarnation, karma, pre-birth experience, the void, human sexuality and the need for male/female energy balancing, spiritual evolution, love, and so on - the same truths which near death experiences carry which are awfully missing in the bible today. You'll also notice that Jesus Christ never mentioned the existence of a hellfire during his entire period of preaching.

The bible only mentioned the babyhood of Jesus at birth and mentioned him once when he was 12 and the rest was his adulthood. The whole part of his infancy and childhood are missing. Well, the gospel of bartholomew covers that period and discusses in details the childhood of Jesus and what transpired during that period. Bartholomew was a childhood friend of Jesus, older than him by a few years, who grew up in the same town with Jesus. His account is a very interesting account and what's more interesting in the account is the discovery that Jesus started performing miracles as a small boy!

Life is one big school which we souls aspire to graduate from.

As for your fear of losing devotion, its normal. Your soul is attracting you to the truth. At this stage you're trying to balance your previous religious beliefs with spiritual beliefs and it can be a very daunting period. Feel free to ask questions that you may have because at this stage many questions will arise as you'll seek to know more and more the purpose of life and the conflicts you might be having with your bible. I was once there in 2007.
Mind you, the basic tenet in NDEs is to love which Jesus christ mentioned 2000 years ago as the greatest thing one can do on earth (even greater than the so-called born-again fanaticism).

Religion is man made and it serves its useful purposes to infant and baby souls who are just starting out their life on earth. It serves to maintain order in their lives as they have no opinion of life of their own (being starters) and they hence submit to higher societal authorities. As you advance in your spiritual evolution over the course of several incarnations, religion loses its appeal and you'll drop it as you no longer need it. Advanced souls are rarely religious. They've far outgrown the need for religion. Mind you, they were formerly at the infant and baby soul stage. Now they've progressed. They don't need to be religious to know and do what is right and moral. Morality is an individual function of one's spirituality (spiritual growth). Many people think that to be moral you must be going to church which is a flat lie. Yet what you see going on in churches and mosques today far betrays that belief. One doesn't need to be religious to be moral. In fact the worst hypocrites in life are the religious ones who go to places of worship on holy days and yet lead very immoral lifestyles. You see the advanced souls are the ones who are inherently moral. They rarely go to church/mosques yet you see the living Christ-like lives. They believe in God, pray constantly to God but don't see the need to go to church/mosque to show all that when the connection to God you need is within you. Jesus is an example. He was never a frequent goer to the jewish temple, yet he believed in God and often went away to quiet places to pray and talk with God. To be moral is to be spiritual.

A true spiritual person is one who believes in the existence of God, knows that he proceeds from the father, knows his spiritual origins, knows he's not of this world as he has always existed before coming to earth, knows his purpose and mission in life, lives his life according to the spiritual truths and looks very much forward to dying and returning back home where everything is perfect. Such a life would be a blissful and highly celebrated life which God will be very proud of. His life review will be a very very joyful, ecstatic and terrific one.

How would you like your life review to be? It all starts now. Its never too late.

4 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by bigfrancis021: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Joe,

Let me ask you this. You're receiving an inner call from your spirit towards the truth. You're restless because for the first time in your entire life you're stepping away from the comfort zone of religion which you've always been in. You wanted to seek advice. And you chose to seek advice from a public which is pitiably religious and overwhelmingly against anything spiritual. What were you expecting to hear in the first place? Or were you seeking a reinforcement back to your religious beliefs?

Life is all about free will. Spiritual evolution is an individual thing. Nobody will force you to grow spiritually. One can remain stuck on a particular level and when he finally admits to himself he needs to evolve then he evolves.

In the realm of spirituality, learn to look within you and listen to the gentle inner voice within you for that voice is the voice of truth.

At this stage you're experiencing conflict trying to balance your new found spiritual knowledge with your previous religious beliefs and you must have had several questions raised to ask. I perfectly understand that. I was once there. I understand that you need answers to your questions. Feel free to contact me via my email: beaudefrax@yahoo.co.uk

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by joe4christ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Goshen360: @ Joe, I no forget you. Give more time please. Sure you doing great and good.

I'm alive bro, so long there's life, there's hope. Quite appreciate your concern.
You're christ-like indeed.
God bless and keep you!
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Tbase2: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=Alfa Seltzer]

That's Satan summoning you to your true calling. Don't be afraid. Just accept him and be free of fear. Fear is for the people of god.

Children of Satan have no need to fear. We are in charge.[/quot agent of the devil
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
op, Congratulations. The truth is finally starting to hit you like it did me many years ago.

Please ignore these ignorant folk who call NDEs ''demonic''. That's simply their lack of education and exposure talking.

I don't need to advise you because I KNOW it will be 1000% IMPOSSIBLE for you to return to the world of christianity/religion, now that you know the TRUTH about universal survival, the immortality of all souls, universal oneness, unconditional love, the infinite nature of consciousness, and the various other elements that make up the Real World.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by mnwankwo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2013

What's happening to me

My simple advice to you is to listen to the promptings of your inner being, the spirit which is the actual you, and do not forcefully disregard those promptings based on the advice of others (including myself). As long as you are genuinely seeking for the Truth, nothing, no matter how powerful will hurt you for its Gods will that men must come to the recognition of the Truth. There is nothing mightier than God and his will. Thus there is nothing to fear. He who genuinely seeks GOD is protected by the power of GOD even when he or she is unconscious of it in the earthly sense. NDE, OBE and even the sacred books of various religions are the experiences of others. Nobody can advance spiritually based on the experiences of others. At best, the experiences of others can awaken what already lies deep within you. God has endowed each of us with the talents or faculties to absorb and understand his will in creation. Use your God given faculties and you will find GOD. Then you will have millions of experiences which gives the irrevocable conviction that GOD is and that his will is supreme over all else. Books, psychic exercises, "spiritual training methods", fasting, routine prayers, etc will not lead anyone to GOD. It will only lead to the illusion that man is God. Only love for GOD and all his creations will lead one to the kingdom of GOD and grant one the special grace of being permitted to exist eternally under the luminous "wings" of GOD. Best Wishes.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Abu Mikey: Wrong Identity Alfa!!undecided

Alfa is Alfa. Nothing wrong about my identity. I have never hidden myself. All alfas are in me as I am in them.

Will you call jesus, wrong identity god, or god wrong identity holy spirit? They are all the same.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by ndlife: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
I don't understand what u people are saying here, please someone should enlight me.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by Rossikk(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU IS THAT YOU ARE LOSING YOUR GADDEM MIND cheesy YABA LEFT

It is you that is lost in madness.

Are you not the one who goes around with rubbish in your head like virgin birth, man walking on water, hellfire to torture human souls for eternity, the ascension, 'angels', and various fairytale 'miracles'?

The op is learning a truth that's devoid of all such garbage. A truth that shows the creator as a simple, loving entity with no bloodlust, no hate, no hangups, no jealousy, no 'chosen people', and no stress, yet HE is the one you call 'mad' and YOU sane?

I can understand why. Your madness has become 'normal' to you. A sign of deep insanity.

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
ndlife: I don't understand what u people are saying here, please someone should enlight me.

Read from page 1. You'll get a clearer picture.
Re: My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. by biafranqueen: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
m_nwankwo:

My simple advice to you is to listen to the promptings of your inner being, the spirit which is the actual you, and do not forcefully disregard those promptings based on the advice of others (including myself). As long as you are genuinely seeking for the Truth, nothing, no matter how powerful will hurt you for its Gods will that men must come to the recognition of the Truth. There is nothing mightier than God and his will. Thus there is nothing to fear. He who genuinely seeks GOD is protected by the power of GOD even when he or she is unconscious of it in the earthly sense. NDE, OBE and even the sacred books of various religions are the experiences of others. Nobody can advance spiritually based on the experiences of others. At best, the experiences of others can awaken what already lies deep within you. God has endowed each of us with the talents or faculties to absorb and understand his will in creation. Use your God given faculties and you will find GOD. Then you will have millions of experiences which gives the irrevocable conviction that GOD is and that his will is supreme over all else. Books, psychic exercises, "spiritual training methods", fasting, routine prayers, etc will not lead anyone to GOD. It will only lead to the illusion that man is God. Only love for GOD and all his creations will lead one to the kingdom of GOD and grant one the special grace of being permitted to exist eternally under the luminous "wings" of GOD. Best Wishes.
I love how you explained it well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.