Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (27851 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by nike4luv(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2006
whatcha want me 2 say? tis just a couple, :Pif i dont i appear to be a witch!
so let me rephrase dat, if the person is a total stranger that just want to impress then NO, but if its a person that i know well then YES!

capisce?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2006
mo ti gbo
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by nike4luv(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2006
gud student! cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

any new word for me today? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by nike4luv(f): 7:11am On May 24, 2006
yes, alot, step into my office later
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2006
yeah, ok.

bout to get jiggy with it. should i bring a notebook? cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by nike4luv(f): 7:15am On May 24, 2006
duhh! what do u bring to lessons, bring a big book and a long pen, the lesson will be long
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2006
hmmm, nawa for this kin teacher ooo,

what time?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by nike4luv(f): 7:20am On May 24, 2006
anytime u available! just give a call!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by diddy4(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2006
ok,
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by samcarlos: 8:52am On May 24, 2006
grin
See, we are in Nigeria that's the custom, if ot if not the person have a motive, girls dont care.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2006
will i? wink
let me see grin
i dont think so cool
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by seeker(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2006
The fact that it's a gift, means there's at least one string attached. Well, if it's wrapped. Only in this case, you may not be able to just untie the string, dump it in a waste basket, and keep the gift, and say thank you, like it's your father that gave it to you. You will wake up one fine sunny morning choking, gasping, and clutching for dear life, and that same string will be around your neck.

Greek gift!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2006
To be sincere I feel a girl should not collect a gift from a guy she does not want
And if the guy insist she could go ahead and collect it.
Meanwhile, you should also let the guy know its because he insisted not because
you want the gift. At least he wont get hurt if he realises he made you collect the gift afterall.

Did I speak well? grin cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 12:10pm On May 24, 2006
Nt too well deb.
Let me tell u somethng, if a guy really wants a girl genuinely he wouldn't go giving her gifts. Most guys that give gifts are not giving to just one girl, they've got a lot of money to throw away.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2006
if a guy really wants a girl genuinely he wouldn't go giving her gifts

Why should he give a girls he does not like? Just to get between her legs? angry grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2006
@deb, it is not all d tym a guy likes a girl before he gets betwn her legs.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2006
word kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2006
Yeah rhody.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2006
, it is not all d time,

dominobaby, I like that phrase you used.

This shouldnt be about you protecting a greedy girls' interest. cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 12:56pm On May 24, 2006
@deb
Am not protecting any greedy girl's interest.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2006
U tell him hun, U tell him cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2006
Ok dumb guys! girls want your gift! Give it to them!

Rhoda. Is that ad for your type? grin grin cheesy shocked grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:16pm On May 24, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy thats just my dancing @$$ smiley tongue not for ad cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by hortongate(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2006
This is what you see of Nigerian policemen on our roads:

About 10 or more of them standing idly on one spot at a place like mile 2 as early as 6am asking for fire extinguishers
Policemen wearing bathroom slippers with chewing stick in the mouth and an AK47 assault rifle on the shoulder.

Some of them in mufty have tattered clothes, the bullet proof vest comes in handy as a singlet. They even board public buses with bullet proof "shirts"
I just saw one outside now, obviously, he just had a meal. His belt had been let loose and he was picking his teeth; in public.

Picture a Los Angeles police department officer or a London metropolitan policeman. Good, now go outside and take a good look at that naija policeman with a 4 litre jerry can of petrol or the one hanging from a bus or that one queuing to buy roasted corn.

It's sad but these people don't command any sort of respect or inspire any feeling of security or confidence in me and many other people, if i'm permitted to speak for them.

Whatever you do, avoid them. They are very capable of spoiling your day even before it starts or
generally help you end  it on sour note.

Please share your experiences. i have loads of them.
Cheers.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2006
what has Nigerian Police Force (NPF) gat to do with this? I even thought you were going to compare girls to NPF

Its better you open a new thread for your topic. Is this tech error? grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 1:48pm On May 24, 2006
Lol, tech error indeed. Imagine i had to scroll back up to make sure i wasnt in da wrong place.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin Girl you're funny! cheesy
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by naijacutee(f): 2:06pm On May 24, 2006
If I don't like you, I don't like you, gift or no gift.

I will not collect any gift from the guy because he might use that as a foothold against me and act like "Afterall you've got my [insert gift here] " On the other hand, I would much rather give the guy a gift to leave me alone. I just don't think we girls should be coerced into going against what we feel.We deserve to have our opinions and feelings respected.

Maybe I'm reading a little too much into it but, a guy giving me a gift even after I have refused his propsal (for whatever reason) means that he thinks I'm fickle. But then that's just my opinion smiley
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2006
dominobaby:

Lol, tech error indeed. Imagine i had to scroll back up to make sure i wasnt in da wrong place.
Ah, mee to, i was first afraid my browser was corrupting my screen

Back to the topic, if you colect the gifts from the guy, you will hear such dialogues such as :

"You must be used to my spending, and all that sweet wining and dining, but i'm f***ing you tonight!" [90's song]
or
"Fun mi ni eto mi joo!, Lehin mister Biggs ati tantalizers, o ro pe ofe ni" (Give me what is mine, abeg! After mr Biggs and tantalizers, you think its free)
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by dominobaby(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2006
Naijacutee, u said it well.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by deb(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2006
I take you to Mr Biggs you BIG, to tantalizers you tantalized now you dont want me.
God punish you! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.