Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (27849 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

You need to move out of Dirty South before i can start my rehab on you.
I don't need rehab angry angry angry tongue
Even if I move, i'm going to move to naija and that will even be worse. . . . . grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Jackal1(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2008
@ J-girl,

Men are not Billy-goats.
The gurlz that come home crying of massive heart-breaks don't tell the full story.
A guy can only go as far as a girl allows him to go.

Dont say NO to a guy in a way that he might think u mean YES.
Be firm, be bold, be brutal.
If u don't like him, weed him off and avoid him like the Egyptian plague.
End of.

@ Almondjoy,

I thunk i saw u post just now.
Whats ur take on this?
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by bluehorizo(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2008
Awoof dey run belle.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2008
Say whatever you want to say to make yourself feel better.
Guys don't understand the meaning of the word 'boundary'

We get it - You and Sly are generous men. . . . . . waiting for my gucci bag sha.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Jackal1(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2008
Gucci bag? grin grin grin grin grin
So u can think i am one of those Dirty South geezers?
Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . .I rest me case!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by jgirl3: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2008
Now you deny me my bag.
Sly's giving me stories about my diamonds.

If i offered more now, i would have the gucci bag in 2 winks. . . . I rest my case as well. smiley
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by JJYOU: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2008
No. I wouldn't. Never have. I think it's a good opportunity to set him straight. Wink

@Nossakhare
Girls, eh? Well I know a man who accepted the gift of expensive new shoes & rent money for months! Then he would not say she was his girlfriend! Or even speak a word correcting her when she was telling other people that they were in love. Embarrassed And he knew that she was under that impression ~ I told him myself. So what now of greedy girls sha

this is mostly applicable in the " i can accomodate" european and america setting.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Gamine(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
Nope.

if i do, id throw it smwer

if its money, i make sure it blast it all away in minutes that same day
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by JJYOU: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
hope you dey well? you are too tender and lovely to have such wicked heart. keep your good name and testimony
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
No, I wouldn't
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by geolabious(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Hehehehehe
This thread is full of NO
Nawa for Nl's
What of if he bought a CAR for u shocked shocked
Tell me wont u grab it? grin grin grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Gamine(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
Iz that how dey buy car undecided

@Josh, im still the same

thats why i dont go around breaking people's heart o
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Hehehehehe
This thread is full of NO
Nawa for Nl's
What of if he bought a CAR for u shocked shocked
Tell me wont u grab it? grin grin grin cheesy[/size]

I wont
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by geolabious(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I wont
[size=13pt]Are u sure[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Gamine:

Iz that how dey buy car undecided
[size=13pt]Are u tellin me
A Man cant by a car for his girlfriend
[/size]
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by sokoto: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
I truly love my girl,she is in school why am out of school, she keep asking for money which i try my possible best as a man,but somehow i told my friend to call her in my present to lie that he(my friend) has been observing her for a long time and that he got her phone no. from one of her friend ,in there conversation i told my friend to tell her to send her bank acc.no.so as to confirm that my friend is truly interested in her ,in return she said is 419,she said o.k my friend should send her 1500 credit,i then told my friend to tell her to come over to his house after sending the rchg card ,well my friend sent a fake rchg card no. 1500,she said where does my friend stays my friend said he would send it letter,after the sence i told my friend to hang on,pls.house can i conclude that my girl is cheap.
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by idupaul: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
house can i conclude that my girl is cheap.

u cant yet till ur friend sleeps with her
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Are u sure[/size] shocked shocked shocked
[size=13pt]Are u tellin me
A Man can't by a car for his girlfriend
[/size]

VERY
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Busybody2(f): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
sokoto:

. . . house can i conclude that my girl is cheap.

idupaul:

u can't yet till ur friend sleeps with her

CLASSIC Agbaya
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Iyalode, where u dey since undecided
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Busybody2(f): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
No mind me o, na my ajala travel plan dey give me fori-fori o grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
eeya . . . pele o grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Busybody2(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
How body? Hope Okanran is taking care of it well well grin
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by geolabious(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2008
Tgirl4real:

VERY
[size=13pt]Hmmmmmmmmmmm[/size]
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
Busy_body:

How body? Hope Okanran is taking care of it well well grin

Okanran what? Na candy he dey chase now o. i for listen to u sef undecided

Anyway, we need ur attention for here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184589.0.html
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by oneluvb55(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2009
4 me i wouldnt like to collect, cos dey will distrurb u at last, cos they have been giving u and dey will equally say its ur time to give dem, so i dont think its necesary.

i have and can offer myself more than what they can offer me. no amount of gift can a man offer me which i have not gotten or will get from my parents or relations.

so thats bulshit
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by PokerFace(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
almondjoy:

@Topic,

No!

If I don't like you. . . I sure would not like any of your gifts!  If I like you, even a tin can all crushed up by the road side from you would thrill me!

All or nothing!

BTW, I can buy my own gifts! cool

GBAM!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Darkprincess: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
No freaking wayz! Hold yer gift.ah dont nid it. Da money is preferrable.dat imma appreciate damn wellllllll! winkNo freaking wayz! Hold yer gift.ah dont nid it. Da money is preferrable.dat imma appreciate damn wellllllll!
Re: Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? by Moshodin(f): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
If a guy you dumped months ago and GENUINELY cannot stand sends you a Christmas Card, would you throw it away or keep it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.