Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Annoying Things About Being A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things About Being A Man (30296 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Caracta(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
idnoble135:
where've you been all this while?

Convent! tongue
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Cashio(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
One gud day na so devil come possess my own condom na him i try so tey guy de stuff no gree connect...mtcheeewmn i try so tey i cum piss the whole stuff(thank God it was night)..na him i come form vex say i no do again...damn!!!
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Ashabie(f): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
leonard509: none of shit will stop me from being a man wen next i come to earth......being a woman is just too complicated.....imagine me goin tru menses,menopause n all doz stuffs.......gosh embarassed
remember we can't achieve all this without making use of you men,MENses,woMAN,MENopause,MENstralpain.so ride on as a Man and we will continue using you as a woMAN.
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by stephenkaave: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
kind of true!!!
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Nomski0(f): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ashabie: remember we can't achieve all this without making use of you men,MENses,woMAN,MENopause,MENstralpain.so ride on as a Man and we will continue using you as a woMAN.

Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Christmasdon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wuru nwoko ino n'ofe.
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by comrChris(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls op s d oda way round dere s no annoying tin abt being a manooo,condom hard ke,my babe no fit stop me wen l don commot ha pant jare,l go insert one hand into ha p***** n use one hand tear d stuff.
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Decryptor(m): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
No.6...i can endure
Let any woman try No.1 or 2 and she'll find herself on a hospital bed with POP. angry
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Caracta:

Convent! tongue
convents dont allow devices.
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by dabrake(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2013
xynerise:
Kid
all Nairaland males are very good in bed. Maybe I will need someone to teach me some tricks. It might be helpful, you know?
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by dabrake(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Ashabie: remember we can't achieve all this without making use of you men,MENses,woMAN,MENopause,MENstralpain.so ride on as a Man and we will continue using you as a woMAN.

G(u)Ynaecology

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by NEROSKY(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Make i go one round first b4 i go drop comments
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by screenwave(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2013
How did this shit gt 2 front page?
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by chickitobaby(f): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2013
am i welcome to d naira family??
loveuall
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by levelszik(m): 1:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Shawnmayor: *leans on her shoulder*
just lean on her shoulders huh?......swear u didn't handle her breast
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by levelszik(m): 1:51am On Jul 16, 2013
@levelszik:
just lean on her shoulders huh?......swear u didn't handle her breast
handle and breast
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by levelszik(m): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Cholls:

My sister o trust u na this kind thing u go like cool
fucking retard
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by addicted268(f): 1:58am On Jul 16, 2013
@OP,just 10?don't make me get started on d annoying things about being a woman! tongue #joking#.nice thread.sometimes life sucks,but again,life is sweet.soooo,no matter how bad life gets,I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide! tongue lol
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2013
hey well at least you dont get periods. tongue
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by KelvinC1(m): 3:29am On Jul 16, 2013
everyday early morning erection.. isnt it far better than bleeding for 7days monthly..?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by KelvinC1(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2013
everyday early morning erection.. isn't it better than the painful bleeding every 7days monthly.?
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by nenergy(m): 4:28am On Jul 16, 2013
There's nothing annoying about an erection. Its actually a good sign-that something is working well. But the hair, gosh, the hair is annoying. I can't count how many times i've wished my nicely carved shave will stay that way. For me shaving is the most difficult thing about being a man.lol
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by lgcworldcom: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2013
THE TRUTH ABOUT SOCCER BETTING AND LOTTO.

All online betting site are not an investment vehicle but are purely gaming and gambling websites. The owners created them so they could make money from their clients while their clients bet to make profit.
Important Tips:

Online bet should be played for fun.

Do not borrow money to play it.

Do not use your business capital to play it.

Play it with money you can afford to lose.

Don’t get me wrong please!.
People win serious money every day on soccer betting and Lotto but a lot depends on your knowledge of football, ability to make successful prediction and lots of luck. People win lots of money on daily basis especially during Europian football seasons. My point is… There Are No Guarantees!

Haven told you the truth,…..If you still wish to join other soccer fans that make millions through soccer betting and lotto prediction I recommend ALLSEASONSBET.COM for their profitable odds, quick payout system, quality customer care service and user friendly website.

let me quickly summarize how www.allseasonsbet.com works.

- AllseasonsBet is all about betting on your favourite soccer teams in available matches
- You don’t have to predict the exact scoreline. Just say for example, Chelsea will beat Manchester United. Once it happens, you have won money. You can also say that they will play draw and when it
- You can accumulate odds and bet with the same amount for more profit
- It is free to join. But you will have to fund your account before you can start betting.
- There are other kinds of games you can play on www.allseasonsbet.com such as online lotto

If you will like to join simply login to www.allseasonsbet.com or click to join. If you need more details on how it works, click on the banner on the left hand side that says “New To Sports Betting?”.

So that’s it, if you are ready to join the fun, go right ahead. You are in safe hands.

I know i have told the truth and I’m convinced that the owners of soccer bet website will not be happy with me. But I prefer to take the risk rather than to allow you be deceived that betting is an investment.

Your Friend,
Engr. D.C Nwaneri
A.K.A Mr. Linkon
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Tinkybabe(f): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2013
See them moaning here..like all the listed are big a deal..Be in our shoe for once and see what womanhood entails.
Mgbekes grin
I'm kidding o....guys rock!

Hmm anything to massage their ego
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by segzicres(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Yes! We go through alot too, especially men beating :-(, i was almost in that situation recently. If not for sense she for jus disgrace me, all these aggressive gehs wey suppose be tout(im not generalising now)
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by holycup(m): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Condoms are real mood killers,it can make the babe change her mind if she belong to the sharp sharp world [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by lymelyte(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Skin DIVING all d way.. grin grin
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2013
@ OP you should be grateful you don't have menses or even experience the pains while at it,puting on condom is better than fixing pad and always checking it all the time so you won't get stained. The stress of carrying baby in your womb for 9 good month with you body all swollen and the pains of pushing the baby and then waking up all night to breastfeed the baby and what about manopause? Personally I don't think men go through what woman go through.
Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by nbright: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2013
lymelyte: Skin DIVING all d way.. grin grin
S. T. I's are real... Dude learn to use cd

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things About Being A Man by hunkydory(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2013
xynerise: Condom no hard me wear o undecided
The op must have an outsize JT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.