Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (21702 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by elebiola(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Naive Nigerians as usual would comment on what they have no clue on. The intrigues of politics and media playing,its only a matter of time;the truth would rear its head.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by homesteady(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let us see pictures so that we will be able to ascertain if they are really thugs!! Or they are the people of rivers state!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by vigasimple(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gradually the truth is unmasking the deception. Look at the roll call of who is "solidarity" visits. Gang of 4 led by Jigawa governor, Sule Lamido who want to be President and Amaechi VP aided by Babangida Aliyu.

Here is the deception, Amechi is playing saint and seeking sympathy from the opposition press and all those with their own agenda. Is Amaechi a proper member of PDP or is he just being in the party to remain a Governor. Other than causing disability in Rivers state. Even if he manage to deliver the state to the opposition, it will still not be enough to dislodge GEJ from Aso Rock .

As this country stands today, history is against Amaechi, in fact he will end up like Sylva or worst still Ibori.

If GEJ abuse his presidential power's so is as also Amaechi abuse governor power in relation to local governments of the 13 local govt he removed the chairmen arbitrarily.

If I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet against GEJ to triumph. Nigeria's politics as of today, is still that of incumbency, tribalism,regions and religion.

10 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by obyrich(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nothing dey happen. Just our brand of democracy. Let me dust my grand papa dane gun. In case the wind of rebolution blow kwom mai side, kai damburuba I go paya sum feefle!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by TRILLIONIAR: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
After all gej will still deny it
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Pk001(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Geomac:

Without any apology, can you say this to your father?
Guy no vex, is just a question I asked and non of them can be like my father.

It was just a reserved space, now let me go back and utilize it well. cheesy
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Kinikini: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Folks

Please post pictures

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
kunlekunle: wild wild south.
yes oooooo na thier turn to wet eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by mariong(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
This river state crisis is becoming boring. Truth is, all what our so-called media is doing is just to make things worst to meet their selfish aim-atleast they'll have something to help them sell their papers/generate traffic.
Everytime Goodluck vs Amaechi this, Goodluck vs Rivers state that bla bla bla. Just report facts on ground not rumours with no substance, trying to connect things that are factually unconnected just to get us talking. Seems all they now know is to polarise people.

Nxt pls..

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by joleram(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why do we decide not to allow peace to reign? Media is contributing to the problems in this country. How would you say president and his wife? Have you have any direct link with them? The person that post this article must have been paid to do this. I hate people who take sides. Is it not possible for people of rivers to dislike Amaechi in one way or the other? Is it not ppssible that supporters of the Akpio chairman and the suspended councillors are wagging war against him, and thereby making the state ungovernable for him ( Amaechi). Infact am fed up with all these. Ameachi himself started what he could not finish. When all these started and he was exchanging words with different people, has he forgotten that even your close friends can be your greatest enemy? God will have mercy on Nigeria and grant us peace IJN

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by buffox: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by chromoTop: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Listen to yourself! empty drum! so in your sanest opinion the way to revolution is to remove one corrupt Amaechi and leave another corrupt GEJ! why does your illogical brain drag a trying Fashola and Lagos into this? bunch of hypocrites!
I know things dont add up in the report but GEJ has both directly and indirectly fomented any level of violence seeing by the dumbest silence ever taken by a Nigerian presiednt both dead and alive.
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?

Some of us have been beating the drums of revolution. But my question is; does revolution mean removing GEJ? Maybe the people of rivers have stated their own revolution and the aim is to remove Amaechi. Other state can start their own revolution in their own state. when we have succeeded we can then start a revolution targeting GEJ. A revolution in Lagos state wouldn't be a bad idea you know? After all, People say its revolution we need in this country. I think Rivers revolution have started, Next should be Lagos, Adamawa, Ogun, Abia, Nasarawa etc

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by HAH: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let sound a word of warning, if a pin touches any northern leader in Rivers or south south, abuja will be too small for Gej and cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by homesteady(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Agbawaro!! Shey you claim to stay in Rivers state?? Oya post pictures for us oh!!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by akereconfi: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmmm fake news.....stewped journalism. My flight departed PH airport tu Lag by 11:30......all what was goin on were women dressed in uniform and some guys playing DRUM.... They were welcoming Amaechi.... That's what one of the women said. I wonder were police cum dey support dem from o

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by buffox: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Is it me or these guys do not even look that interested...lool
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by TheMatrix3: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?

Some of us have been beating the drums of revolution. But my question is; does revolution mean removing GEJ? Maybe the people of rivers have stated their own revolution and the aim is to remove Amaechi. Other state can start their own revolution in their own state. when we have succeeded we can then start a revolution targeting GEJ. A revolution in Lagos state wouldn't be a bad idea you know? After all, People say its revolution we need in this country. I think Rivers revolution have started, Next should be Lagos, Adamawa, Ogun, Abia, Nasarawa etc

Dont rant about things you know nothing off. Amaechi has no enemy among the common |Rivers man. his enemies are more political than anything else

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Maxymilliano(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
But how could Sahara Reporters concluded that the protesters were rented by forces loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife ? was the name of the President written on the foreheads of the protesters?

Junk and biased piece of news.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by AroOkigbo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pk001: The Useless four?
They want to introduce Boko Haram to Rivers state.
*spits*
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by idupaul: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is getting clearer and clearer that GEJ Regime won't make it to 2015 .. I know the CIA are already fixing his shameful ouster .. Fake president

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by idupaul: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: But how could Sahara Reporters concluded that the protesters were rented by forces loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife ? was the name of the President written on the foreheads of the protesters?

IF U must show your stupidity to the world must it be in such a brazen manner?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
obyrich: Nothing dey happen. Just our brand of democracy. Let me dust my grand papa dane gun. In case the wind of rebolution blow kwom mai side, kai damburuba I go paya sum feefle!

yeah... dat got me cracking
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Garri the 1st: Retardeen and his gang at work!!!!

that's about all u can say, fool!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by emmasege: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
If the opposition are sincere about amaechi's cause, let them give him the 2015 ticket in APC and let him test his popularity against GEJ. It is then i will know they truly love the man, not by giving him VP (spare tyre) slot o!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by kennyalao: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maxymilliano: But how could Sahara Reporters concluded that the protesters were rented by forces loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife ? was the name of the President written on the foreheads of the protesters?

Are you surprised bro. Was that not how SR spurred out lies in favour of Amaechi until truth surfaced in form of video showing pro-Amaechi macing anti-Amaechi on the head?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Belmot(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
This roffo roffo fight no go end
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by bloggernaija: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: Jonathan can never be feared, no matter how hard he tries.

To me, he's only digging his own 2015 grave .

That if he last till then.once those who actually runs thing decide that enough is enough,he is a goner full stop .
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by brinell(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013

You know, I find it so repulsive at the so poor level of reporting by so called journalists in Nigeria. Reports these days are so stinking of influence, so bias and so one-sided without any real facts. Damn! We are so emotional, react and play to the gallery! Every protest against Amaechi now is sponsored and funded by President Jonathan and his wife? Wow, what you people report, believe and react to! There must be an increased high blood pressure in this country. Do you think Amaechi didn't have opposition in Rivers State before. Look there are many varied interests in Rivers State, be it ethnic, political etc. Even the same ethnic groups have problems- Amaechi even has problems with his fellow Ikwerre indigenes. So it is wrong to attribute every fracas in the state to the president. Guys, youth etc don't we have an independent mind? Yet we are looking for emancipation. We gulp down every junk news and allow it affect our reasoning. Wow! I love this country.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by santuse: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Point of correction Amechi did not remove 13 Lga chairmen but were suspended for coming late to a meeting with him, when d meeting has already started, but was later recalled back.
vigasimple: Gradually the truth is unmasking the deception. Look at the roll call of who is "solidarity" visits. Gang of 4 led by Jigawa governor, Sule Lamido who want to be President and Amaechi VP aided by Babangida Aliyu.

Here is the deception, Amechi is playing saint and seeking sympathy from the opposition press and all those with their own agenda. Is Amaechi a proper member of PDP or is he just being in the party to remain a Governor. Other than causing disability in Rivers state. Even if he manage to deliver the state to the opposition, it will still not be enough to dislodge GEJ from Aso Rock .

As this country stands today, history is against Amaechi, in fact he will end up like Sylva or worst still Ibori.

If GEJ abuse his presidential power's so is as also Amaechi abuse governor power in relation to local governments of the 13 local govt he removed the chairmen arbitrarily.

If I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet against GEJ to triumph. Nigeria's politics as of today, is still that of incumbency, tribalism,regions and religion.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Elueme: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
These Arewa governors should let Rivers State be!. These northern politicians and the APC are the ones causing the problem in Rivers state hence the protest is welcomed!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
u can all c how biased sahara desert reporters are, calling bonafide Rivers citizens 'thugs rented by GEJ
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by brixton: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Whoever says cra can not pay people to act as opposition and give his meeting with d 4 musketeers some publicity/public sympathy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala / Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis" / TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.