Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (21705 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by chuksoyo21(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?

Some of us have been beating the drums of revolution. But my question is; does revolution mean removing GEJ? Maybe the people of rivers have stated their own revolution and the aim is to remove Amaechi. Other state can start their own revolution in their own state. when we have succeeded we can then start a revolution targeting GEJ. A revolution in Lagos state wouldn't be a bad idea you know? After all, People say its revolution we need in this country. I think Rivers revolution have started, Next should be Lagos, Adamawa, Ogun, Abia, Nasarawa etc
Are you a learner?
Cant u see that there's a cold war between Jonathan and gov. Amaechi, uh?
If ur eyes are blind, try to use ur heard, brotherly!
But, of a truth jonathan has lost this battle!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
HAH: Let sound a
word of warning, if a pin touches any northern leader in Rivers or south
south, abuja will be too small for Gej and cohorts.

a typical northern fool speakin tru his anus.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by bloggernaija: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?

Some of us have been beating the drums of revolution. But my question is; does revolution mean removing GEJ? Maybe the people of rivers have stated their own revolution and the aim is to remove Amaechi. Other state can start their own revolution in their own state. when we have succeeded we can then start a revolution targeting GEJ. A revolution in Lagos state wouldn't be a bad idea you know? After all, People say its revolution we need in this country. I think Rivers revolution have started, Next should be Lagos, Adamawa, Ogun, Abia, Nasarawa etc
From the pictures I see , all I see is a few touts and hungry looking individual .
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ndcide(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
chromoTop: Listen to yourself! empty drum! so in your sanest opinion the way to revolution is to remove one corrupt Amaechi and leave another corrupt GEJ! why does your illogical brain drag a trying Fashola and Lagos into this? bunch of hypocrites!
I know things dont add up in the report but GEJ has both directly and indirectly fomented any level of violence seeing by the dumbest silence ever taken by a Nigerian presiednt both dead and alive.

If you are not hypocritical, You should know that a revolution should be all embracing. I still maintain that a vote of no confidence have been passed on Amaechi by the people. this was what his River House of Assembly have been avoiding.
If Amaechi was a statesman people in his state will not react like this. Remember what the ACN of rivers state also opined. Stop being Hypocritical
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Olaolufred(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
THANK GOD MUSTAPHA IS BACK IN THE ARMY.
COUP DE'TAT IN THE CORNER.
GOODLUCK SHOULD WARN HIS DOGS.
OR ELSE THE HURICANE MAY SWEEP EVERYONE INCLUDING HIMSELF.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=Maxymilliano]But how could Sahara Reporters concluded that the
protesters were rented by forces loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan
and his wife ? was the name of the President written on the foreheads of
the protesters?

Junk and biased piece of news.[/quote]

apc brand of journalism
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Olaolufred: THANK GOD MUSTAPHA IS BACK IN THE ARMY.
COUP DE'TAT IN THE CORNER.
GOODLUCK SHOULD WARN HIS DOGS.
OR ELSE THE HURICANE MAY SWEEP EVERYONE INCLUDING HIMSELF.

ur days are numbered
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Olaolufred(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
ndcide:

If you are not hypocritical, You should know that a revolution should be all embracing. I still maintain that a vote of no confidence have been passed on Amaechi by the people. this was what his River House of Assembly have been avoiding.
If Amaechi was a statesman people in his state will not react like this. Remember what the ACN of rivers state also opined. Stop being Hypocritical

OUR LEADER DELIBERATELY MAKE YOUTHS JOBLESS SO AS TO USE THEM AT EVERY SHARING OF 5,000 NAIRA ONLY.
SHAME ON NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
SHAME ON THE CLUELESS LEADERS.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
They want to introduce Boko Haram to Rivers state.
*spits*

unleash ateke tom n his boyz on those northern zombies
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Olaolufred(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Natural one:

ur days are numbered

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Amaechi think he can bully GEJ not knowing the president is also a creek warlord.

Amaechi, why is it that no south south governor has payed you solidarity visit? Why no south east governor doing same?

Why hob nob with these jihadist to bring down your own?
Do you know these northern elements killed all the constitutional amendment arrangement that could have favoured the south east and south south?
Do you even understand that the south south man assume mantle of leadership by divine intervention?
You want to play the role of Awolowo and Isaac Adaka Boro in this present Nigeria?

Should any of my toe be affected with leprosy, I won't have the patient to cure and massage I will simply cut it off before it affect the others. GEJ is too tolerant.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by naptu2: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Okezie Kelvin Jr ⁠ @diaryofperseus

Just in case you don't hear from me, I have just been parked by a police man. I have my mum & dad with me.

See me see whala,this policeman accuses me of suspicious movement cos i tried to take a pix.Where was he when the miscreants were in action?

Thanks to Dad. Obviously reminded these policemen of their constitutional duties(obviously they are ignorant). Out of their whala.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ikole: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abagworo: I'm surprised the Presidency and their gang have failed to realize that God is with Amaechi. They are acting more like Pharaoh while Amaechi and Nigerians are Israelites.

So, GOD is not with JONATHAN. You are a big fool.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by superior3: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmasege: If the opposition are sincere about amaechi's cause, let them give him the 2015 ticket in APC and let him test his popularity against GEJ. It is then i will know they truly love the man, not by giving him VP (spare tyre) slot o!
Na from "spare tyre" GEJ become the main tyre o. Person wey see something pick for ground wey wan die with am, what of person wey originally get the missing item?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
chromoTop: Listen to yourself! empty drum! so in your sanest opinion the way to revolution is to remove one corrupt Amaechi and leave another corrupt GEJ! why does your illogical brain drag a trying Fashola and Lagos into this? bunch of hypocrites!
I know things dont add up in the report but GEJ has both directly and indirectly fomented any level of violence seeing by the dumbest silence ever taken by a Nigerian presiednt both dead and alive.
it was his opinion, and he has the right to air it out. and he did not specifically attack the governor of Lagos state. he said the revolution should start on the 36 states before Gej himself is being removed
and why can't you critisize his opinion without calling him names..matter how odd his opinions are, he has the right to air them out. you guys should stop calling people names here simply because we are in an e-world.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by cutelover19(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
this space has been booked, will soon be available for lease grin.
but why oga jona dey do like this na, #i still dey observe sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by drnoel: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
midpoint:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/rivers-crisis-amaechi-and-four-northern-governors-held-hostage-port-harcourt-international
Sahara reporters doing what they do best,...propaganding and talking lies. These people are the worst liers pretending to be journalists that one can ever come across.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by kcpumping(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
FUNNY COUNTRY...............CRAZY INDEED
angry
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
HAH: Let sound a word of warning, if a pin touches any northern leader in Rivers or south south, abuja will be too small for Gej and cohorts.
Tell them my brother zamuyi suya da tsuliyan Ojukwu anan.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by badassnigga(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gej and pej r rilli working lipsrsealed
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abagworo: I'm surprised the Presidency and their gang have failed to realize that God is with Amaechi. They are acting more like Pharaoh while Amaechi and Nigerians are Israelites.

God is with us all..how you choose to recognise and use his presence is entirely up to you. You people are forgetting that Wike and his goons are also in ABJ..anything Ameachi must now be tied to GEJ, he doesn't need to lift a finger as regards Ameachi, cause the Latter has done well in creating a lot of Enemies for himself. Wike and Ameachi are both thugs, let them slug it out..the Frankeintein Ameachi created has come back to hunt him, Karma..you do well!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
emmasege: If the opposition are sincere about amaechi's cause, let them give him the 2015 ticket in APC and let him test his popularity against GEJ. It is then i will know they truly love the man, not by giving him VP (spare tyre) slot o!

Shut up..just shut up if you are so myopic and bigoted.

Is any of those governors member of APC?...or how can Ameachi's ambition in PDP be mutually inclusive with that of GEJ...the two of them have the perfect constitutionally right to pursue their ambitions in the same party!

If GEJ as we all agreed is entitled to another term (despite the constitutional lacuna of spending more than constitutionally guaranteed 8 years)...the Rivers state governor is also free to pursue whatever ambition he desires in the same PDP.

Unless you are saying that Ameachi should only be seen in the midst of only Southern PDP governors would I understand your jaundiced and bigoted opinion

....those governors are Nigerian state governors and members of the same party with Ameachi and he happens to be their the Chairman.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Olaolufred(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: Gej and pej r rilli working lipsrsealed

THIS IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH AIR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Don Demu:

Suya ko, Killichi nii..na only una sabi roast barbeque? Mai Suya..we have Mai slaughters down South too, sunsense!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Natural one:

The unbeatable 4 went to give una ntoooo... Abeg make our governors come back leave the land of vampires make them kill themselves for there. God is gradually avenging the boko haram SS planted in the north.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Natural one:

.....and watch GEJ kiss bye bye to the Presidency before 2015.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by brinell(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
LastApostle: Amaechi think he can bully GEJ not knowing the president is also a creek warlord.

Amaechi, why is it that no south south governor has payed you solidarity visit? Why no south east governor doing same?

Why hob nob with these jihadist to bring down your own?
Do you know these northern elements killed all the constitutional amendment arrangement that could have favoured the south east and south south?
Do you even understand that the south south man assume mantle of leadership by divine intervention?
You want to play the role of Awolowo and Isaac Adaka Boro in this present Nigeria?

Should any of my toe be affected with leprosy, I won't have the patient to cure and massage I will simply cut it off before it affect the others. GEJ is too tolerant.

LastApostle: You are just practical cheesy. For many people here and outside, even me, I bet they won't take it kindly with anyone who mess with their authority. We say GEJ is a slowpoke, well I think it is an advantage in this case, because like you, I feel he is tolerant. Considering the powers Nigerian politicians wage, that guy is very tolerant. cheesy
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Suya ko, Killichi nii..na only una sabi roast barbeque? Mai Suya..we have Mai slaughters down South too, sunsense!
Go and threaten the likes of Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo and not the likes of the last DON, Don Demu. Make una dey slaughter una selves for that god forsaken place but if you dare harm any of those 4 Govs then we go scatter person dada for over here yan kutuman burauba yan iska
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Naturalone: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
bloggernaija:

That if he last till then.once those who actually runs thing decide that enough is enough,he is a goner full stop .

just as u guys will soon join ur ancestors
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Billionaires: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Amaechi is now afraid of his shadows. I told him and he didnt listen. You can never win this fight, forget the hungry people of nairaland that couldnt even protest subsidy removal.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by mariong(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Don Demu:
Is that all you have to say concerning this thread?. Must you comment when you know you've got nothing meaningful to say?

Frigging bigot.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ndcide(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
dirtymoney:
it was his opinion, and he has the right to air it out. and he did not specifically attack the governor of Lagos state. he said the revolution should start on the 36 states before Gej himself is being removed
and why can't you critisize his opinion without calling him names..matter how odd his opinions are, he has the right to air them out. you guys should stop calling people names here simply because we are in an e-world.

Thank you. Some persons have programed their mind to be foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship / Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) / NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.