Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt (21704 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by MomohLawal: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
The 4 governor should not have visit Amaechi at this period, they only went there to compound issue for the arrogant ,pompos governor. By next month ending Amaechi is no more governor if he does not bring his head down and start a dialogue process with those his god father. Quote this day that I write and said this.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203452_Anti-Amaech1-Airport-Protest1-1024x768_jpgc64271e9b1b1b41a64720f506c3497c1[/img]

This is an Airport?! Lool Look at the control tower in the background and the hungry frustrated faces on the ground!

Lmao Naija. smh

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by kingblosky: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sir Cee: Eeeehee!!!
Elders of this nation, rise up and say something.
Great Men of this nation, rise up and say something.
Pastors and great men of God rise up and say something.
NLC, TUC and other Unions rise up and say something.
Nigeria is our beloved country and there is no other country of ours than Nigeria.
At this point, what this country needs is peace and coming together to promote unity of this country.
Crisis in River State is not for River State people alone , but for the entire country and our nacent democracy.
Hence, this call for all and sundry to rise up and upheld this democracy that was fought for many years.
To say what you don't know about ?. Amaechi should check himself well. Only Amaechi fighting everybody; GEJ, ODILI, PEJ, His KINSMEN, State PDP , National PDP, Omehia , Wike. He has so many enemies and knows he cant fight alone. That's why he is crying wolf where there is none to gather sympathy and also to drag GEJ into it to help bring a truce with his enemies. Do you know how many people have died of malaria in Amaechi's village and he never blinked ?. $100 K has also attracted fans to his side. Na wa. Yinka Odumakin seems to be the only man of honour to have offered a solution to this saga instead of blaming GEJ and people who know nothing about a predicament he brought on himself. Submit to PDP or Decamp. If Amaechi makes peaces with his party today peace will return to Rivers; if he decamps, peace will return too. The ACN is playing the enemy of my enemy is my friend; without looking at the real issues which they are aware of; playing politics with Rivers people. All some people know in their mind of minds is that his name is Rotimi and his mom is from Ogun State and they want to die because of that. Rivers ACN are witness to his brutality to opposition and are angry at the role their party Leadership is playing in this whole saga of lies. I live PH and to many people; he is on his own. If you are conversant with Rivers politics then you should know by now that Jonathan or no Jonathan; if Amaechi doesn't make peace b4 leaving office ; he would run to Ghana on exile never to step foot there for many years.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by luvinhubby(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Fact: The vast majority of South-southerners & South-easterns and by extension South-westerners will prefer a GEJ presidency in 2015 to a Northerner.

Fact: Amaechi is trying to do an insider distracting disturbance that will benefit an APC Northern candidate in 2015.

Fact: Boko Haram in essence strenghtened the resolve of a united Christian community to keep a Northern muslim out of Aso Rock come 2015. GEJ is seen to be working towards it & Amaechi is working against it.

Summary: The Christian south, Rivers state inclusive is obviously against Amaechi in this one, "BUT HE WHO THE GODS WANT TO KILL, THEY FIRST MAKE HIM MAD"
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
kingblosky:
To say what you don't know about ?. Amaechi should check himself well. Only Amaechi fighting everybody; GEJ, ODILI, PEJ, His KINSMEN, State PDP , National PDP, Omehia , Wike. He has so many enemies and knows he cant fight alone. That's why he is crying wolf where there is none to gather sympathy and also to drag GEJ into it to help bring a truce with his enemies. Do you know how many people have died of malaria in Amaechi's village and he never blinked ?. $100 K has also attracted fans to his side. Na wa. Yinka Odumakin seems to be the only man of honour to have offered a solution to this saga instead of blaming GEJ and people who know nothing about a predicament he brought on himself. Submit to PDP or Decamp. If Amaechi makes peaces with his party today peace will return to Rivers; if he decamps, peace will return too. The ACN is playing the enemy of my enemy is my friend; without looking at the real issues which they are aware of; playing politics with Rivers people. All some people know in their mind of minds is that his name is Rotimi and his mom is from Ogun State and they want to die because of that. Rivers ACN are witness to his brutality to opposition and are angry at the role their party Leadership is playing in this whole saga of lies. I live PH and to many people; he is on his own. If you are conversant with Rivers politics then you should know by now that Jonathan or no Jonathan; if Amaechi doesn't make peace b4 leaving office ; he would run to Ghana on exile never to step foot there for many years.

^^^ How would Amaechi submit to the PDP

or what has he done to unsubmit to the PDP?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rubbish!!! So its GEJ's fault that River's people decide to protest against Ameachi, but when pro-Ameachi supporters protest (even without the 'Police permission' as required by law) - its the people of Rivers talking. SMH

I think the opposition party are just trying to distract/confuse Nigerians on the issue, i keep saying i don't know of anyone that lives in Rivers that supports Ameachi (they all say he dug his own grave), So when they protest "peacefully" they were sent by GEJ

We shouldn't follow the band-wagon of ACN/APC and blame GEJ for everything that happens even in our states, ACN blames GEJ for NGF crises, BOkoHaram, Bamidele's decision to run for gorvernor, APC unable to register their party, Tinubu's daughters position as Iya-Oloja etc, why can't we put the blame on the people involved and not blame it on GEJ or the 'Will of God'.

The one way dey pain me pass na Tinubu/ACN, if someone in Lagos ACN decide to run for the governorship election in 2015 against Tinubu's (dictatorial) plan/wish he would blame it on PDP
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by kingblosky: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu:

I excuse your ignorance as I see you are a political neophyte. Don't you know what they call party supremacy ?. Amaechi should stop dancing political Azonto with rebels, opposition and he should recognise the state chapter of his party. Gone are the days when he was king of kings and could use the police at will on his opponents. The hands of the clock have gone against him but he is still living in a dreamers world and thinks this is a nightmare. Its real O.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
kingblosky:
I excuse you ignorance as I see you are a political neophyte. Don't you know what they call party supremacy ?. Amaechi should stop dancing political Azonto with rebels, opposition and he should recognise the state chapter of his party. Gone are the days when he was king of kings and could use the police at will on his opponents. The hands of the clock have gone against him but he is still living in a dreamers world and thinks this is a nightmare. Its real O.

You still havent said anything yet

How has Amaechi flouted PDP laws? How is he doing whatever you wrote with the opposition. I see Jonathan going to Lagos to visit Fashola and Tinubu is he also dancing with opposition?

In clear terms how has Amaechi flouted PDP rules and which PDP rules did he flout?

Simple

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu:

How has Amaechi flouted PDP laws? How is he doing whatever you wrote with the opposition. I see Jonathan going to Lagos to visit Fashola and Tinubu is he also dancing with opposition?

In clear terms how has Amaechi flouted PDP rules and which PDP rules did he flout?

Simple
how do I contact you via mail, I have something to show you.. Please its urgent
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
bloggernaija:
From the pictures I see , all I see is a few touts and hungry looking individual .

You need to see picture from Subsidy Protest and compare to these(Rivers protest), then tell me in all honesty who look like touts!!!!

i guess you were expecting to see the protesters in Agbada or Suit, because these people look like youths you will find anywhere in Nigeria they can't be compared to the touts in Lagos
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: how do I contact you via mail, I have something to show you.. Please its urgent

You can send me a PM
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by olawumia(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?

Some of us have been beating the drums of revolution. But my question is; does revolution mean removing GEJ? Maybe the people of rivers have stated their own revolution and the aim is to remove Amaechi. Other state can start their own revolution in their own state. when we have succeeded we can then start a revolution targeting GEJ. A revolution in Lagos state wouldn't be a bad idea you know? After all, People say its I think Rivers revolution have started, Next should be Lagos, Adamawa, Ogun, Abia, Nasarawa etc
All the state u mentioned above are anti GEJ ...WE KNOW UR STAND ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hope you guys are watching Deji360 on AIT
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by olawalemanog: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pk001: It is clear that Rivers people are not happy Ameachi.These Northerners will use him and dump him.

Ameachi be warned o...
You are a pathological liar; Rivers ppl are very happy with Amaechi, it only the uninforme, the uneducated, militants and touts that do not like him bc Rivers state is developing faster than their dull heads can neither imagine nor comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
olawalemanog:
You are a pathological liar; Rivers ppl are very happy with Amaechi, it only the uninforme, the uneducated, militants and touts that do not like him bc Rivers state is developing faster than their dull heads can neither imagine nor comprehend.

don't mind that guy?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by luvinhubby(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu:

He decided to run against Jang, who was the party's choice for NGF chairman
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by aduboy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
After watching Deji 360 tonight, and seeing the drama impeachment, am so ashamed to be a Nigerian. Even coup plotters can do better. We need leadership to move out from these type of miscreants to more enlightened Nigerians. We can actually do better.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ceejayluv(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
kingoflag: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203452_Anti-Amaech1-Airport-Protest1-1024x768_jpgc64271e9b1b1b41a64720f506c3497c1[/img]

This is an Airport?! Lool Look at the control tower in the background and the hungry frustrated faces on the ground!

Lmao Naija. smh
That airport is truly "face palm" worthy...
A disappointment..
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ssii: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Rubbish!!! So its GEJ's fault that River's people decide to protest against Ameachi, but when pro-Ameachi supporters protest (even without the 'Police permission' as required by law) - its the people of Rivers talking. SMH

I think the opposition party are just trying to distract/confuse Nigerians on the issue, i keep saying i don't know of anyone that lives in Rivers that supports Ameachi (they all say he dug his own grave), So when they protest "peacefully" they were sent by GEJ

We shouldn't follow the band-wagon of ACN/APC and blame GEJ for everything that happens even in our states, ACN blames GEJ for NGF crises, BOkoHaram, Bamidele's decision to run for gorvernor, APC unable to register their party, Tinubu's daughters position as Iya-Oloja etc, why can't we put the blame on the people involved and not blame it on GEJ or the 'Will of God'.

The one way dey pain me pass na Tinubu/ACN, if someone in Lagos ACN decide to run for the governorship election in 2015 against Tinubu's (dictatorial) plan/wish he would blame it on PDP
Please stop spreading falsehood. Majority of Rivers people are solidly behind Amaechi. Not everybody has lost the sense of reasoning. Those people protesting were GDI, Wike's political outfit. You people can say all you want about Amaechi, but the truth will definitely prevail and history will judge him as one of the best governors to rule Rivers. One thing you should tell your paymaster Wike is that he can't fight Amaechi like this and make it politically. Amaechi may seem helpless now, you can tell all the lies you can about him, you can oppress him with all federal apparatus but he will come out victorious. He has gone thru this path before. As for GEJ/ PEJ and Wike, what they are sowing they will definitely reap a hundredfold.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Exodus2k(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its quite unfortunate that it turns out this way. Amechi and Oga Jona should remember that we citizens of this great country has the final say comes 2015
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ssii: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
eddiebruk: You don't fight withW an ACTIVE PRESIDENT even if he appears to be the most laziest government official, This is exactly what took Ibori to where he is...Amaechi should as well be careful.

Who is fighting the president? No wonder we get the kind of leaders we have. Besides I thought GEJ said he is not behind the crises. Please, condemn illegality no matter w
NaijaFlow:

Do you live here in Rivers Stste to say this? go and say it in the street of rivers state and see if you wont get hot slap.
here its coming.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by OdionOdion: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Simple
Why not visit UPTH or BMH for serious check up.I guess you deaf,dumb and deaf
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by OdionOdion: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
ssii:
Please stop spreading falsehood. Majority of Rivers people are solidly behind Amaechi. Not everybody has lost the sense of reasoning. Those people protesting were GDI, Wike's political outfit. You people can say all you want about Amaechi, but the truth will definitely prevail and history will judge him as one of the best governors to rule Rivers. One thing you should tell your paymaster Wike is that he can't fight Amaechi like this and make it politically. Amaechi may seem helpless now, you can tell all the lies you can about him, you can oppress him with all federal apparatus but he will come out victorious. He has gone thru this path before. As for GEJ/ PEJ and Wike, what they are sowing they will definitely reap a hundredfold.
Story story story.Gov Amaechi start respecting GEJ or go down FAST
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by martinbillings: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Simple
If you don't know this story, then don't comment. Amaechi was asked by his party to reinstate the sacked obio akpor chairman and executive, he refused. He was asked to observe the parties age long stand on NGF where you reign for a term of 2yrs and hand over to the next geo-political zone, he refused. Is this 2 not enough flouting? I pity you.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2013
ndcide: Why do these media houses link every thing to the president. Couldn't it be that the people of rivers have passed a vote of no confidence on Amaechi hence reacting this way. isn't it surprising that the majority of the people of rivers do not support Amaechi?
Majority you said! Since when did 5 people becomes the Majority out of 32 people that represent the whole Rivers state.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ssii: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2013
OdionOdion: Story story story.Gov Amaechi start respecting GEJ or go down FAST
Yet you keep saying GEJ has got nothing to do with this. We know that you registered on NL with the purpose of running down Amaechi, is it not evident that every effort to remove him keeps failing. Like David triumphed over Saul, so will Amaechi triumph over GEJ and his cohorts.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by ssii: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2013
olawalemanog:
And the e-attack dogs on the payroll of GEJ and Wike.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2013
NaijaFlow: APC is making more enemies in Rivers State by supporting Amaechi who the people are against. APC is digging its own grave in Rivers State, the day Amaechi openly joins APC he will leave office within few weeks and he knows it thats why he insist on staying in PDP.

Even the few supporters amaechi has in port harcourt are getting angry with him just because the media is associating GEJ with his mess.
So na you wan remove am from Government if he join APC? some of you dont know anything about politics and mind you people in the opposition are stronger than your so call PDP
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: how do I contact you via mail, I have something to show you.. Please its urgent
Show us all here why personal?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-Amaechi Governors' Visit In Port-Harcourt by Toktee(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2013
No plaease answer him here,remember it is here that he asked you the question,my question also,mention ameachi's sins here for us to see or keep quiet 4ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers / Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.