Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70134 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dsage1: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Helz no! U wan kill d babe? Haba! She go faint na! Oga dis ya own advice na for size zero models. We no do! Tenk u!

How u doing ID? longest time!

She no fit faint nah,you never hear sey hunger dey make person tin abi?grin

It sound like a joke but work.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by touchmeder: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
go and ask those who thought like you and are now in a loveless and unfufilling marriage which they are stuck with.
go and ask them and return with your self pride and a feeling of worth regardless of how fat you are.
you attract who you mirror. maybe you need sometime to work on your self esteem and ask yourself if you need to make some life changing decisions in order to loose some weight. goodluck
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fulanigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think your self esteem is the main problem. Before you can truly love someone else you must truly love yourself. I know what it feels like to feel like you're not good enough for someone because you don't feel good about your body. You should try working on loving yourself and being happy with who you are. And I promise the confidence you'll gain from that will lead you to someone who would truly love you for who you are and make you feel special. Guys sense low self esteem and they will treat you the way you feel about yourself. And if you feel that you are not worth that much, that's how he'll treat you. Keep your chin up and learn to love yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by johnwell(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
ayodeji752: Is he d only one asking u out? Don't force urself on him cos there's nothing u can do to make him change. Maybe he doesn't like smtin big which happens to be my favourite hw can i reach u?

Another agent of the hit & run squad...

@OP, pull out of that relationship or it will end in heart break.. which city are you?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fubbyy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
which part of nigeria do you live?

What type of cloth do you wear?

Do you wear make ups?

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

What's your height?

Answer this questions 1st,your self esteem needs to be worked on
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2:

wow , i am learning new things today. i honeslty never thought that confidence would help me attractthe right person as the society has made me feel that its always all about looks. how do i work on my confidence sir if you do not mind me asking

It will. Never let anyone walk over you or make a mockery of you.
Be confident in yourself......
I hav a friend of mines that is so confident men don let her rest even with her yam legs grin
I can walk up to a guy and make him fall for me with just a simple convo .....I've done several time wink
Wake up each morning and be like "damn, I'm so fine"....... Walk and talk with confidence.

Ps: Be mean to him a little. They may deny it, but men love tough nonchalant sweet women tongue tongue

Mehn for real, I'm too fine tho kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
D sage:

How u doing ID? longest time!

She no fit faint nah,you never hear sey hunger dey make person tin abi?grin

It sound like a joke but work.
Bros, I bam o! It af tey tru tru. grin

D hunger wey dey make persin tin carry wan kian disease wey oyinbo dey call "Sufferment". If poster jam dis kian disease hen? She go lean pass persin wey jam Aids.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by daddyiel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he Know my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
i wish u understand the fact that u are the best u can be, wen u are thin people will act and talk, u need to see ur self differently, act differently and be happy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by collynzo2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
If you are very desperate, use teeth locking for weightloss method, do it for a year. Trust me, it works!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Caracta(f): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
You wont find love till you love and respect yourself enough to stop looking for something or someone outside yourself to give you worth.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I hav a friend of mines that is so confident men don let her rest even with her yam legs grin
I can walk up to a guy and make him fall for me with just a simple convo .....I've done several time wink
Wake up each morning and be like "damn, I'm so fine"....... Walk and talk with confidence.

Ps: Be mean to him a little. They may deny it, but men love tough nonchalant sweet women tongue tongue

Yes ke! *singing*

She carry front, she carry bck.... Badooooo!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by adconline(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?
Sorry about your situation, but stop being defensive. Cut back on what you eat and walk more.. Just baby steps. If it doesn't hurt, then it does not work!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by howfarwhatagwan: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
You have to first love yourself before you can love another and be truly loved. You need to boost your self confidence. Work hard at changing what you can and accept what you cannot change and stop looking for happiness from humans let it come from within you. Occupy yourself with things that make you happy. Don't wait for any human to make you happy if you do you may never find true happiness.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by collynzo2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bringing this thread to frontpage isn't a good idea, internet bullies can lead someone to do the unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wait for the day a man would lost his way and treat me like shoit ........ It's no by force to be in a relationship.

Falling in love is as easy as falling out of it especially with so many sexy alternatives nowadays.

Mtchewwwww

This thread dey even vex me.

Na who born am sef?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Try walking from idumota to balogun market everyday, in just 3 days of walking you will loose 10 pounds. tongue

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Debbielicious1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
adeaugustus: Like seriously what is this place turning into?
FYI:
While you were busy eating chocolates, eggs and all those junks, sitting in daddy's car all the time, laying on the couch watching tv, I was drinking #garii, eating cassava bread and walking miles to school.
Come,aw e dy do u??.. Ur own strong o#hian!#
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
collynzo2: Bringing this thread to frontpage isn't a good idea, internet bullies can lead someone to do the unthinkable.
I dey tell u! Bad idea! Anywaysss... We deyah sha! Awa bodyguard aka mama wey no well alias dem offload nonsense we plaster dem excreta. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes ke! *singing*

She carry front, she carry bck.... Badooooo!

You know how we do mami grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by adconline(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Maybe ur friend is an easy lay for guys. She is not for keeps. The goodies and badies you bring to the table,I can find in another woman who is more physically appealing.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
adconline:

Maybe ur friend is an easy lay for guys. She is not for keeps. The goodies and badies you bring to the table,I can find in another woman who is more physically appealing.

It's not by force to quote me especially if you intended on making no sense.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
seedord247: Try walking from idumota to balogun market everyday, in just 3 days of walking you will loose 10 pounds. tongue

Omo Brazil.......haba....bullets......o fe pa mi grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by collynzo2(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I wait for the day a man would lost his way and treat me like shoit ........ It's no by force to be in a relationship.

Falling in love is as easy as falling out of it especially with so many sexy alternatives nowadays.

Mtchewwwww

This thread dey even vex me.

Na who born am sef?
Gbagaun! I know your type, boast of how hard you are in front of friends and on the internet, but when with the guy alone, take all manner of shît from him!

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by armyofone(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
True . . . low self esteem is dangerous.
OP, cut your meal portion and work out.
happy summer girl, where have you been Gator?

Texas.Cowgirl:

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Cestmoi1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
if u put ur mind to it dat u want to shed weight,u will.i can bet u on dat cos i knw sm1 lyk u,if u c her now! u'll be amazed.as a mata of fact,shez getin married in sept.hit d gym,reduce ur intake of carbohydrates,dress and carry urslf well.anytym u luk at urslf in d mirror,say dis to urslf....'i am biutiful'.u nid 2 ooze of confidence tew.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by omiobo: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmm...it is easy to get fat but It is hard to lose weight. OP,all you need is determination to work on yourself. Your confidence level must be very high. See yourself as a big bag of money,never see yourself as a bag of refuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.