Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70164 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dsage1: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abu Mikey: Mods,Kindly do remove this thread from FrontPage!!! So many insults and Trolls could make her commit the unthinkable lipsrsealed

Exactly, some people are just silly or heartless. I don't blame them but the OP who ought to face the reality of life rather than thinking about unnecessary stuffs.

I've seen many fat girls who're twince bigger,and they're doing doing fine and even choosy.

Intead of her to google or ask folks how to attract men,she's here talking down of herself.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Egoarab(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
smileyI like it Big

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.

U beautiful now
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.
On a more serious/honest note, you are not really that big. My girl friend is bigger than you and I love her die. Basically I don't care so much about how fat she is as long as she is working on it herself and also working on making herself a better woman (a great wife and mother), that's all that matters. I guess there are men like me that do not care so much about how busty a lady is, all that matters is that she is presentable and has a beautiful face.

Besides, in spite of the fact that my babe was even fat sef, she made me see hell before she said yes. My point, have a healthy self esteem, feel good about yourself, carry yourself with class, be proud about your stature because a man will only treat you the way you treat yourself. If you don't feel proud about your stature, why should I.

Ultimately, there are couple of people who will consider you attractive, who will tell you that you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen (that's just how nature is, it's balance). There is someone out there who will love you just the way you are, but you have to love yourself first, before he loves you.

You know one thing I have come to realize is that, mature men prefer to marry an asset as a wife. The question thus is this, what do you have to offer to the man who marries you?. How far are you working on yourself, career, goals, future etc. What endearing qualities do you possess (kind, honesty, humility etc). Essentially it all about being a great/good woman.

Just build yourself to that point, where you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy/successful.

I have a lot to say, but I have to go to bed.
In closing, You are beautiful (though I didn't see your face but your stature and curves are great), so stop the self deprecation, you don't need a pity party, it doesn't help at all, it will only make you depress, the more depress you are the lower your chances of finding that special someone.

I don't think that guy loves you because if he does he will create time for you, but I can't blame him, I terminated one of my former girl friends appointment for having a low self esteem about herself.

The only thing you can do is to get down to the gym (have a goal of the amount of pounds you want to shed in the coming weeks), diet (stop eating junks) and focus on being a better you (development all round, career and life generally).

The way you see yourself is the way others will see you, you are special dear, there is someone out there looking for you, but you have to be prepared for him too. What matters most is what is on the inside (your values).

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Louis007: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its not easy for fat girls, wen I was in 200lvs I had this fat girl toasting me, despite my smallish stature den. I jst hope dat @op isn't same person.
Pls did u do Unimaid?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Op, don't mind the hate. It is normal for plus size people. If you get your groove on by reducing the size of your meal and make sure you keep to your regular exercise routine. You will look amazing and feel really good about yourself. Then others will feel love for you.

Just start exercising like it is your business daily and watch everything fall in place.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
k2039: On a more serious/honest note, you are not really that big. My girl friend is bigger than you and I love her die. Basically I don't care so much about how fat she is as long as she is working on it herself and also working on making herself a better woman (a great wife and mother), that's all that matters. I guess there are men like me that do not care so much about how busty a lady is, all that matters is that she is presentable and has a beautiful face.

Besides, in spite of the fact that my babe was even fat sef, she made me see hell before she said yes. My point, have a healthy self esteem, feel good about yourself, carry yourself with class, be proud about your stature because a man will only treat you the way you are. If you don't feel proud about your stature, why should I.

Ultimately, there are couple of people who will consider you attractive, who will tell you that you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen (that's just how nature is. There is someone out there who will love you just the way you are, but you have to love yourself first, before he loves you.

You know one thing I have come to realize is that, mature men prefer to marry an asset as a wife. The question thus is this, what do you have to offer to the man who marries you?. How far are you working on yourself, career, goals, future etc. What endearing qualities do you possess (kind, honesty, humility etc). Essentially it all about being a great/good woman.

Just build yourself to that point, where you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy/successful.

In closing, You are beautiful (though I didn't see your face but your stature and curves are great), so stop the self deprecation, you don't need a pity party, it doesn't help at all, it will only make you depress, the more depress you are the lower your chances of finding that special someone.

I don't think that guy loves you because if he does he will create time for you, but I can't blame him, I terminated one of my former girl friends appointment for having a low self esteem about herself.

The only thing you can do is to get down to the gym (have a goal of the amount of pounds you want to shed in the coming weeks, diet and focus on being a better you.

The way you see yourself is the way others will see you, you are special dear, there is someone out there looking for you, but you have to be prepared for him too.

Niceeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
k2039: On a more serious/honest note, you are not really that big. My girl friend is bigger than you and I love her die. Basically I don't care so much about how fat she is as long as she is working on it herself and also working on making herself a better woman (a great wife and mother), that's all that matters. I guess there are men like me that do not care so much about how busty a lady is, all that matters is that she is presentable and has a beautiful face.

Besides, in spite of the fact that my babe was even fat sef, she made me see hell before she said yes. My point, have a healthy self esteem, feel good about yourself, carry yourself with class, be proud about your stature because a man will only treat you the way you are. If you don't feel proud about your stature, why should I.

Ultimately, there are couple of people who will consider you attractive, who will tell you that you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen (that's just how nature is. There is someone out there who will love you just the way you are, but you have to love yourself first, before he loves you.

The only thing you can do is to get down to the gym (have a goal of the amount of pounds you want to shed in the coming weeks, diet (stop eating junks) and focus on being a better you (development all round, career and life generally).

The way you see yourself is the way others will see you, you are special dear, there is someone out there looking for you, but you have to be prepared for him too.

Gbayi! Ur head is dia! Chop it kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by donem: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Louis007: Its not easy for fat girls, wen I was in 200lvs I had this fat girl toasting me, despite my smallish stature den. I jst hope dat @op isn't same person.
Pls did u do Unimaid?
Hmm! Nah wah to some nairalanders oo.. Why asking her? If atall she did schooled there, do u xpect her to affirm she was the one stalking you?

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by buddymate: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am a very tall woman, infact I was the tallest girl in my secondary school(6ft2") and seriously, it wasn't funny. I got all the names in the world. From tallest to letter "I". I felt bad. I asked God why I couldn't be like those petit girls of 5ft and below. Boys avoided me and told me my height scared Them. I didn't tell you I was quite skinny too. I could never get a dress in the shops because if I found the one that was my length, I would be hanging in it like I borrowed. So I always had tailor-made clothes! Then I went into the university and decided that no one was going to call me names and make me inferior. I challenged everyone that tried to make fun of my height. And before long, I had become popular and every tom, dave and harry wanted to befriend me. I made friends with only girls as tall as myself and believe me, we were so admired wherever we went.
What I'm trying to tell u in essence is that, if you don't hold up your head, no one will do it for you. Go to places where younger boys are, associate naturally with them and u will see the change. Goodluck to you, my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dsage1: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U and I no starving na no no!

Haba! Na kpako style of dieting u dey teach d chiquito joor! grin

Jesus christ,Never see a funniest lady like you in my life.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
collynzo2: This must be gbagaun Tuesday!

Lmfaoooooo grin grin bullet yi pooooo cry
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by AjanleKoko: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP,
You are still young at 26. Stop lamenting about some guy. Get into a diet program and hit the gym. The boys will come when you do that, and your self-esteem will go up notches wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
buddymate: I am a very tall woman, infact I was the tallest girl in my secondary school(6ft2"wink and seriously, it wasn't funny. I got all the names in the world. From tallest to letter "I". I felt bad. I asked God why I couldn't be like those petit girls of 5ft and below. Boys avoided me and told me my height scared Them. I didn't tell you I was quite skinny too. I could never get a dress in the shops because if I found the one that was my length, I would be hanging in it like I borrowed. So I always had tailor-made clothes! Then I went into the university and decided that no one was going to call me names and make me inferior. I challenged everyone that tried to make fun of my height. And before long, I had become popular and every tom, dave and harry wanted to befriend me. I made friends with only girls as tall as myself and believe me, we were so admired wherever we went.
What I'm trying to tell u in essence is that, if you don't hold up your head, no one will do it for you. Go to places where younger boys are, associate naturally with them and u will see the change. Goodluck to you, my dear.

Tall chics rock cool
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaoooooo grin grin bullet yi pooooo cry

Lol gbenu e soun jor grin tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by tolux247(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why Scared ? U dont need to listen to what people say...

biggirloya2: ooh i forgot to mention that when someone my age approaches me i am also too judgemental and i will be scared of what people will say when that person is my bf so i just say no MAINLY BECAUSE I WILL BE TOO SCARED
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Una no sabi me grin
Ask ppl that know me abeg
Take bullshoit lowo tani? Plz stop am if na joke wink

Aunty please dont kill us oooo..... grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by publisher(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
[size=16pt]@OP, Loose weight, Monique did it...case closed![/size]
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Acidosis(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its so funny to know some guys insulting the Op, are soo skiny like dem amphibian skeletons, skeletals of Lizards and Wall ghekos, covered with dry skin like those of Frogs
Forming 6 packs - products of compusory hunger and irresistible generational starvation..

Someone had to bear all the pain so she could seek matured and responsible advice here only for some to hijack the thread for some nonentity show of immaturity..

Where are the mods self??

You guys shouldn't joke with sensitive issues that can affect human psychology and physiology...

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by datmix(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Don't let anyone let you down... You are big and beautiful... Do your thing gal
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
publisher: [size=16pt]@OP, Loose weight, Monique did it...case closed![/size]

Seedord, se o ri Nnkan to cause? tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis: Its so funny to know some guys insulting the Op, are soo skiny like dem amphibian skeletons, skeletals of Lizards and Wall ghekos, covered with dry skin like those of Frogs
Forming 6 packs - products of compusory hunger and irresistible generational starvation..

Someone had bear all the pain so she could seek matured and responsible advice here only for some to hijack the thread for some nonentity show of immaturity..

Where are the mods self??

You guys shouldn't joke with sensitive issues that can affect human psychology and physiology...

*faints*
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Seedord, se o ri Nnkan to cause? tongue

Please dont break my fast ooooooo grin grin grin

Bullet ti kan ni mo ju ooooo angry
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
seedord247:

Please dont break my fast ooooooo grin grin grin

Bullet ti kan ni mo ju ooooo angry

Omo, Yoruba e gan le grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by iykofias(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
I jux av 2say somtin. Hi miss, u'r fat, I av a big head (dats off d record tho) I'm sure none of us r perfect.
If u don't feel rite wit ur boyfrnd,then call it quit, and wait for Mr.right, yeh Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering. The greater your capacity to love, d greater ur capacity to feel the pain.
No one should suffocate beneath pain on top of pain.
You should have time to breathe, time to scream it
out until it doesn’t exist anymore.
A wise man once said "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness". Try at much to live in d present, b wit whoeva u feel comfortable with (som1 u trust). Buh most importantly luv urslf.cheers
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Cutepie1(f): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
I will lyk 4 u to see urself as a wonderful being with special attribute.i know it might nt be easy bt u av 2 build ur self esteem n dis wil help u on a long run. u've gat 2 be moderate wit ur eatin habit/cut d amount of food u take per day n also do exercise daily.i hope dis help a bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.