Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69021 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Fuelish: Jezuz Christo! Oando and Conoil doing what, dog? financing Ghana's gas project? this is exactly how eediots like you peddle falsehood amnd the next time some other m0ron will be repeating the same crapo on NL. can you produce evidence in respect of what you just said, about Oando and Conoil financing Ghana's gas project? well, for your information no nigerian company is involved in Ghana's oil and gas industry. we took a conscious decision to exclude nigerian companies from our oil and gas industry. if you know any nigerians company that had sneaked into the Ghana oil and gas industry, give me their name and by Monday they'll have their contracts terminated.I will personally make sure of that. we can see what you thieves, murders and rapists have done with your oil and gas industry.

by the way, the only investment Oando has in Ghana is a few run-down petrol filling stations. as for Conoil they are not even in Ghana.

undernourished, undereducated and unemployable dirty nigerian pig hope I've educated you enough. I should actually be charging you a fee for all of that, dog!
Anyway ur just a poor village rat. Ur bleaching face president John Mahama knows what am talking about.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Fuelish: Jezuz Christo! Oando and Conoil doing what, dog? financing Ghana's gas project? this is exactly how eediots like you peddle falsehood amnd the next time some other m0ron will be repeating the same crapo on NL. can you produce evidence in respect of what you just said, about Oando and Conoil financing Ghana's gas project? well, for your information no nigerian company is involved in Ghana's oil and gas industry. we took a conscious decision to exclude nigerian companies from our oil and gas industry. if you know any nigerians company that had sneaked into the Ghana oil and gas industry, give me their name and by Monday they'll have their contracts terminated.I will personally make sure of that. we can see what you thieves, murders and rapists have done with your oil and gas industry.

by the way, the only investment Oando has in Ghana is a few run-down petrol filling stations. as for Conoil they are not even in Ghana.

undernourished, undereducated and unemployable dirty nigerian pig hope I've educated you enough. I should actually be charging you a fee for all of that, dog!
Anyway ur just a poor village rat. Ur bleaching face president John Mahama knows what am talking about.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2013
Fuelish: I can see you have nothing sensible to talk about. I sense a f00l under the influence of drugs or something. you don't deserve my time, goat.
Village bastard, answer my question u fool. Which country ploited the first coup in Africa? The answer is Ghana. The first coup was ploited by a Ghanaian name Kotoka. Kotoka ploited coup that over- throw Kwame Nkrumah. What a wicked tiny country!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Elxandre(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2013
The simple truth to be learned in this thread is that Ghanaians are uncultured disgusting people...
You guys keep typing on a public forum without thinking with your brains..
Anyway i have ghanaian friends who are extremely cool with me..
That obviously mean this ill mannered ghanaians on this site represent an uneducated minority of haters...
PS quote me with ill mannered words to futher prove your lack of manners...
Are there mods on this site? you obviously not working..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Elxandre: The simple truth to be learned in this thread is that Ghanaians are uncultured disgusting people...
That obviously mean this ill mannered ghanaians on this site represent an uneducated minority of haters...

Foolish agama lizard r u not insulting as well aboaaaaa go back n sleep on ur generator
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Village bastard, answer my question u fool. Which country ploited the first coup in Africa? The answer is Ghana. The first coup was ploited by a Ghanaian name Kotoka. Kotoka ploited coup that over- throw Kwame Nkrumah. What a wicked tiny country!

U r not making any sense cuz da fact still remains ur shiiit hole country is da most useless on earth.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Anyway ur just a poor village rat. Ur bleaching face president John Mahama knows what am talking about.

Who deh bleach pass nigerians number in Africa, didn't u watch dat program on Al Jazeera? N ur dumb president is da most stupid looking on earth with an illiterate first lady hahaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Foolish agama lizard r u not insulting as well aboaaaaa go back n sleep on ur generator
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Elxandre: The simple truth to be learned in this thread is that Ghanaians are uncultured disgusting people...
There's always that one person that makes you want to raise your middle finger every time they speak to you.
noʎ ʞɔnɟ
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=Cusubaba] I hate hypocrites, just visit any Ghana forums like
Ghanaweb.com, Ghanasoccernet.com, modernghana.com, joyfmonline.com, and
see how low minded Gaynaians sorry Ghanaians are busy bashing, abusing
Nigeria every minute, even if the topic they are discussing is not
concerning Nigeria. Also watch Ghana television stations like GTV, Cine
afrik, Adom tv etc, or listen to any Ghana radio stations like joy fm,
citi fm, adom fm etc and see how these senseless, inferior minded
Gaynaians are abusing Nigeria every minute of the day. Pls tell those
burnt charcoal Gaynains to grow up and stop being lazy, envy and
hypocrites. [/quote].Dis GAY-NAIANS are wishing so much,to be like us!;(make una sorry,take heart,maybe in their next life
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by babsomotde(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2013
nice one.
Banku&Tilapia:

Who deh bleach pass nigerians number in Africa, didn't u watch dat program on Al Jazeera? N ur dumb president is da most stupid looking on earth with an illiterate first lady hahaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Just imagine your girlfriend sponsored/helped you from university to your master and she didn't go to school. Will you leave her out and marry another girl?
LET MY PRESIDENT FIRST LADY BE... None of your fucking biz, Ghanian. Face your country issues. Jonathan get love for him first lady, nothing concern you, amebo...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
My brother Ghana don't have any culture and the only thing Ghanaians celebrate is funeral because u see those charcoal apes jubilenting, wearing red and black, dancing unclad in a funeral. There is nothing like taboo or abomination in ghana because an average ghanaian man can Bleep his mother and sisters. An average Ghanaian woman give birth to many children from different men and that is normal in Ghana. 24 million Ghanaians are bastard who doesn't know their father e.g Jerry Rawlings and those burnt brain charcoal apes Gaynaians in nairaland.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=Sunglow].Dis GAY-NAIANS are wishing so much,to be like us!;(make una sorry,take heart,maybe in their next life [/qu Hahahaha.... Ghana is joke of the century. Who want to be a primitive, charcoal Gaynaian? Listen bros, the name Gayna only is an insult to mankind. Let me send my Gaynaian shoe shine boy to buy me Ghana Must Go beg to park my waste product.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2013
80% of people staying in accra(the capital of Ghana) live in slum.

www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272039

One thing I noticed about that petordolla guy is that he lies a lot. Wonder where he gets all his statistics from. 90% of Nigerians live below 2 dollars For real

He even claims our budget is 36billion dollars. Choi. Guy, you keep embarrassing Ghanaians with your posts.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Village Mugu, look at Ghana bleaching face first lady that gave birth to 4 children from 4 different men before married to that bleaching face PEPEYI womanize called John Mahama that have 22 children from different women.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2013
boron10: 80% of people staying in accra(the capital of Ghana) live in slum.

www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272039

One thing I notice about that petordolla guy is that he lies a lot. Wonder where he gets all his statistics from. 90% of Nigerians live below 2 dollars For real

He even claims our budget is 36billion dollars. Choi. Guy, you keep embarrassing Ghanaians with your posts.
Bros, don't mind that lazy mad ape. He is one of those 24 village bastards Gaynaians who doesn't know their father like Jerry Rawlings.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r not making any sense cuz da fact still remains ur shiiit hole country is da most useless on earth.
Village bastard, just look at the bleaching face of Ghana womanize president John Mahama wearing monkey coat. The fact is that Ghana is a Tiny slum where baboons and she-boons are living.

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Height of Poverty!! Ghana policeman scooping fuel from a vehicle.
www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272051

Nigerian policemen may be seen taking bribe, charging illegal fees from ignorant citizens, but they will never descend so low to stealing fuel from a vehicle.

Ghana government still struggle to care for 22 million Ghanaians despite the resources they boast of. How then do we define a failed country government.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: grin don't mind the dog, he been thoroughly bashed like he stole something grin I get calls from the sh1thole from clueless MUMUs seeking my help with placement for their wards in Ghanaian universities. one can get a degree without going to any uni in that sh1thole- your degree will be delivered to you by DHL, if you are ready to pay a bit of money grin

nigerian students are either cultists/armed robbers(the men) and pr0stitutes( the women). so the cult members threaten lecturers for free marks while the women phuck their lecturers for grades. who has time to study when they have to do 'runs' for money? what a phucked up country! everything begins and ends with money in that dustbin country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i can mention nigerians with naija degree who are doin naija proud outside in areas like engineering, lliterature etc, soyinka, achebe, adichie, emegwali the father of the internet are a few, even the young dude from lagos who hacked into FBI records from lagos n was eventually invited over n employed is one of them, ezekwesili n iweala from world bank r also there, u bastards have not repaid the loan we gave u since 2008 n u r talkin, even sao tome has paid part, silly lil phucks.

Rigors is back by the way, all gaynians should flee with their tails between their legs

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Good morning to all poor,wretched, pathetic undernourished nigerians! Suffering and smiling people! Hope you animals had some electricity last night. Poor deluded animals grin

Damn fvcking pusssie hunters. ALL HAIL THE RAPEE CAPITAL OF AFRICA! THE UNDISPUSTED KINGS OF RAPEE! CHAI, SEE HOW THESE PUSSY HUNTERS ARE DISGRACING AFRICA!

Most disgusting people animals ever created. shocked

Folks, do you know in that sh1thole, there are what these uncivilized, uncouth, evil tardz call baby factories. These baby factories are places where women are taken to, to be impregnated by young men called IMPREGNATORS. Chei, eziokwu, mo gbe oo. Unfvckingbeliavable.

https://www.nairaland.com/1285340/imo-police-smash-baby-factory
https://www.nairaland.com/1294441/victim-baby-factory-paid-n2.7m
https://www.nairaland.com/980592/police-uncover-baby-factory-rivers

These IMPREGNATORS grin simply phuck these nigerian women till they get pregnant then the girls are kept in the ‘factory’ till they give birth. After they had given birth, their babies are taken off from their mothers and sold like chicken to interested buyers. How low can a country sink? shocked

I want to set up a baby factory in Onitsa and employ Casubaba as one of my impregnators so we can reproduce more demonic beings in that sh1thole. angry angry Next will be to establish a kidnapping company in Warri or Port Harcourt and employ some of those impoverished 42 million unemployed modafakas grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2013
You see the problems of most of these nigerians start from the womb. mothers in that impoverished country can’t even afford ante-natal care so these demonic ones are born with all sorts of defects-underweight and stunted,anemic that affcts their IQ for life, and cripple their future .

even at birth, the nurse have to use torchlight from mobile phones to welcome them into the world. Tell me, of what use is a person like this to the world? They all end up phucked up. cursed from nirth shocked

it is a tragedy. 200 million mentally compromised , psychologically traumatized souls. That is the reality of the nigerian situation. So sad,huh? Very tragic indeed.

Apart from breeding babies for sale, human parts are also freely sold in that sh1thole. Chei
https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1113611/joshua-akindele-man-eats-sells
https://www.nairaland.com/1330413/17-pregnant-girls-rescued-aba
http://allafrica.com/stories/201307120144.html

they even sell vulture meat as chicken in the sh1hole. Choi
https://www.nairaland.com/1054053/man-caught-selling-vulture-fried

hahahaha shameless bigots grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
boron10: Height of Poverty!! Ghana policeman scooping fuel from a vehicle.
www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=272051

Nigerian policemen may be seen taking bribe, charging illegal fees from ignorant citizens, but they will never descend so low to stealing fuel from a vehicle.

Ghana government still struggle to care for 22 million Ghanaians despite the resources they boast of. How then do we define a failed country government.
better change your username to a mor0n with a brain of a 10-year-old. but honestly the 10-year olds I know have more sense than you,m0ron10 grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: [url][/url] look ape, if you don't have anything new to say just shut your dirty mouth. we've heard all your Ghanaians are black and nigerians are white nonsense so often that you've become not only too boring, but very, very f00lish. dirty, ugly pig! grin

most gaynians here spilling their fetid pucci-like mouth hav a love-hate relationship with naija cos they r products of some naija men who went there to do biz, relax n hav a lil fun on the side, now when these men came back to naija these kids end up hating, inferiority complex is a b#tch, i could have a kid in gayna cos durin the last cup played ther i had a lotta side matches with these Hot girls
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2013
[s]
rigormortis:

most gaynians here spilling their fetid pucci-like mouth hav a love-hate relationship with naija cos they r products of some naija men who went there to do biz, relax n hav a lil fun on the side, now when these men came back to naija these kids end up hating, inferiority complex is a b#tch, i could have a kid in gayna cos durin the last cup played ther i had a lotta side matches with these Hot girls
[/s] utter crass crap, not worthy of a response! grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by damilolaluv(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Wow i now believe that Nairaland is indeed filled with kids and jobless folks. All those fighting back and forth are all shameless baffoons. 27 pages and still counting. I don"t understand why the mods have not closed the page yet or banned all the culprits. He/she is enjoying the fight too. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: better change your username to a mor0n with a brain of a 10-year-old. but honestly the 10-year olds I know have more sense than you,m0ron10 grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: better change your username to a mor0n with a brain of a 10-year-old. but honestly the 10-year olds I know have more sense than you,m0ron10 grin
Go and jump into a lagoon if you can't stand the sight of my username. This guy is so deluded to think that Ghana is better than naija despite our shortcomings.

Economy- despite our huge population, our GDP per capital is higher than that of Ghana.

Entertainment- I need not to remind you the role of Nigerians in the development of your wack movie industry. Nollywood is the 3rd largest movie industry in the world. What position is Ghana?

Sport- Aside football, tell me what other sport the Ghanaians are good at. We are even still better than you guys in football.

Education- how many novel laureate has Ghana produced? I doubt if you guys will produce any till Jesus comes. grin

Security- you can see Nigerian effort in combating insurgents. Just 10 bokaramists would obliterate ghana.

I can go on an on. I once asked a female friend of mine who had her secondary education in Ghana if she could take up the opportunity of becoming a Ghanaian citizen, she instinctively replied me with "God forbid". You can imagine what must have led her to say so. Petrodolla, please go have a deep thought on how you can improve your live rather than spend time insulting those who live a better live than you are.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=ghananotnaija]

You can't even control Bornu State, so don't even think about exerting
influence beyond your borders. The breakup of Nigeria is just a matter
of time. All it takes is one incident.

Once you kick open the door, the whole rotten structure comes collapsing
down.

The oil-producing needs to realise that if given independence they could
be rich like Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar, leaving the rest of Nigeria
living in the bush.

The abundance of natural resources is wasted on the Nigerians and their
bush-dwelling mindset and capacity. Maybe God had meant to give those
resources for the noble Ashanti people of Ghana, but made a mistake.
What a waste!

But one day, Ghanaians will get what is our birthright: political,
economic, and cultural dominance in this part of the world, and a place
among the leading nations of the world. [/quote].You are stil hoping n praying 4 ur birthright?hoping and wishing to be among d leadding nations of d world?u go really wait tire!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013
All nigerians should stop dragging words with this cowards call ghanians one tin i see his that they are not mentally balance,they are jobless and lazy they gat all the time in the world to keep bashing nigerians coz they are jobless so u guys just agree to whatever rubbish they claim.buh oga mod abeg close this thread useless people with visionless president
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla:
disgusting piece of sh1t! and you think you wrote something sensible? no
wonder soyinka described your sh1thole as the 'open sore of Africa."
such despicable animals on the face of the earth! suck ma dick,
stvpeeeeed mumugerian! Ghanaians will always win,m0ron. nigeria is the
most corrupt state, a sewer of poverty, human rights abuses, drug
dealers and business scammers!

more than 10,000 nigerian women are pr0stitutes in Rome alone!come to
Accra and see how your wowo women are pr0stituting all over the place.
rubbish people! arrant nonsense!

.U just quoted Elxander,and insulted him,and he told u not 2 do that.Wat does dat make u?A COMFIRMED slowpokeshocked
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
From a 419 nation to a zoo, to a Sodom and Gomorrah, then the Rapee Capital of Africa.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honour and privilege to introduce nigeria: THE NATION OF PERVERTS AND PAEDOPHILES! https://www.nairaland.com/1365650/femi-fani-kayode-nation-perverts-paedophiles

It is now official; girls aged 6 years can now be married off in that sh1thole, according to a new law passed by their senseless, demonic, pusssie-hunting, cradle snatching legislators! What tragedy! shocked

They are no more happy kidnapping anything that moves for gala and a bottle of coke. grin They are now marrying off their babies as well! shocked
Let’s say a prayer for the sh1thole. We need God's intervention to save these apes from themselves. Unfvckingbeliavable.

What a tragedy this cursed nation has become angry shocked eziokwu! mo gbe ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.