Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69030 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Village bastard, just look at the bleaching face of Ghana womanize president John Mahama wearing monkey coat. The fact is that Ghana is a Tiny slum where baboons and she-boons are living.

hahahahaha post pictures of your shoe-less, cassava eating, bleaching president and his hippo wife, so we can compare and contrast now. BTW, I don;t see anything wrong those pictures of the Ghanaian president you posted. he looks cool and good.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Folks, let’s say a prayer for the sh1hole

Oh Lord, we pray for you intervention in the nation called nigeria, which has long become an aberration, a by-word for anything evil and incongruous.

, we pray that the eyes of its citizens would be opened to see the tragedy their country has become. We pray for the forgiveness of their numerous unmentionable sins and the shedding of blood in the country.
We pray for a new beginning, oh LORD. In Jesus name we have prayed. AMEN

THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla:

hahahahaha post pictures of your shoe-less, cassava eating, bleaching president and his hippo wife, so we can compare and contrast now. BTW, I don;t see anything wrong those pictures of the Ghanaian president you posted. he looks cool and good.

Hv u seen da face of their moronic president? It's like a statue of a monkey carved from a granite stone cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla:
Folks, let’s say a prayer for the sh1hole

Oh Lord, we pray for you intervention in the nation called nigeria, which has long become an aberration, a by-word for anything evil and incongruous.

, we pray that the eyes of its citizens would be opened to see the tragedy their country has become. We pray for the forgiveness of their numerous unmentionable sins and the shedding of blood in the country.
We pray for a new beginning, oh LORD. In Jesus name we have prayed. AMEN

THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED

GOD I BOUND ANY SPIRIT OF LAZINESS AND THE LOVE FOR QUICK MONEY WHICH IS EMBEDDED IN EVERY NIGERIAN AND THE SPIRIT OF BLEACHING cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
DON'T PHUCK WE GHANAIANS, WE WILL ALWAYS SPIT AND SHITTTT ON U. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
SHITTLUCK JONATHAN IS DA MOST USELESS N PATHETIC LOOKING PRESIDENT ON EARTH AND ANYTIME I LOOK AT HIM AND HIS LAME DUCK WIFE, THEY REMIND ME OF THIS CARTOON .... DUMB AND DUMBER grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: From a 419 nation to a zoo, to a Sodom and Gomorrah, then the Rapee Capital of Africa.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honour and privilege to introduce nigeria: THE NATION OF PERVERTS AND PAEDOPHILES! https://www.nairaland.com/1365650/femi-fani-kayode-nation-perverts-paedophiles

It is now official; girls aged 6 years can now be married off in that sh1thole, according to a new law passed by their senseless, demonic, pusssie-hunting, cradle snatching legislators! What tragedy! shocked

They are no more happy kidnapping anything that moves for gala and a bottle of coke. grin They are now marrying off their babies as well! shocked
Let’s say a prayer for the sh1thole. We need God's intervention to save these apes from themselves. Unfvckingbeliavable.

What a tragedy this cursed nation has become angry shocked eziokwu! mo gbe ooooooo

Do you know that your mother like most gaynian women is just a
Another phat b*tch with a phat arze and that your father chocked to death while sucking on a pigs dick?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
boron10:
Go and jump into a lagoon if you can't stand the sight of my username. This guy is so deluded to think that Ghana is better than naija despite our shortcomings.

Economy- despite our huge population, our GDP per capital is higher than that of Ghana.

Entertainment- I need not to remind you the role of Nigerians in the development of your wack movie industry. Nollywood is the 3rd largest movie industry in the world. What position is Ghana?

Sport- Aside football, tell me what other sport the Ghanaians are good at. We are even still better than you guys in football.

Education- how many novel laureate has Ghana produced? I doubt if you guys will produce any till Jesus comes. grin

Security- you can see Nigerian effort in combating insurgents. Just 10 bokaramists would obliterate ghana.

I can go on an on. I once asked a female friend of mine who had her secondary education in Ghana if she could take up the opportunity of becoming a Ghanaian citizen, she instinctively replied me with "God forbid". You can imagine what must have led her to say so. Petrodolla, please go have a deep thought on how you can improve your live rather than spend time insulting those who live a better live than you are.

U r a miserable fooooooool if u think nigeria is better than Ghana. If u talking abt fraud then u r right.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
rigormortis:

Do you know that your mother like most gaynian women is just a
Another phat b*tch with a phat arze and that your father chocked to death while sucking on a pigs dick?

Luk at diz work in progress human, ur existence on diz earth is huge mistake Jux ask ur mom. Fooooool do u even know where ur father is.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
DON'T PHUCK WE GHANAIANS, WE WILL ALWAYS SPIT AND SHITTTT ON U. grin cheesy

Your mother who has a pouccci the size of london subway must have farted and excreted on you during childbirth that's why you always spew rubbish? And your father who raped your mom during chilbirth must hav poked a hole through ur brain when u ucked his dykc while u were still passing out through ur moms fetid veejay.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Luk at diz work in progress human, ur existence on diz earth is huge mistake Jux ask ur mom. Fooooool do u even know where ur father is.

You product of a one night stand. If your father had a job and could afford a condom the world wouldn't be infected by you. Come to think of it I think he used a condom. You are the product of a leaking made in ghayna condom.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: My brother Ghana don't have any culture and the only thing Ghanaians celebrate is funeral because u see those charcoal apes jubilenting, wearing red and black, dancing unclad in a funeral. There is nothing like taboo or abomination in ghana because an average ghanaian man can Bleep his mother and sisters. An average Ghanaian woman give birth to many children from different men and that is normal in Ghana. 24 million Ghanaians are bastard who doesn't know their father e.g Jerry Rawlings and those burnt brain charcoal apes Gaynaians in nairaland.
so sad
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
rigormortis:

i can mention nigerians with naija degree who are doin naija proud outside in areas like engineering, lliterature etc, soyinka, achebe, adichie, emegwali the father of the internet are a few, even the young dude from lagos who hacked into FBI records from lagos n was eventually invited over n employed is one of them, ezekwesili n iweala from world bank r also there, u bastards have not repaid the loan we gave u since 2008 n u r talkin, even sao tome has paid part, silly lil phucks.

Rigors is back by the way, all gaynians should flee with their tails between their legs
so the fools are even owing us? Only a matter of time before we invade that village.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: so the fools are even owing us? Only a matter of time before we invade that village.

Obj lent these fools money along with sao tome an togo and benin republic. Till date thet have not paid us back and we are not even makin a big deal outta it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by K4: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
rigormortis:

Obj lent these fools money along with sao tome an togo and benin republic. Till date thet have not paid us back and we are not even makin a big deal outta it

Bros, make you no vex ooo.

You see every loan contracted on behalf of Ghana has to be approved by the parliament of Ghana. I have just checked the records of parliament in respect of all loan approvals since 1999, and there was no record of Nigeria granting a loan to Ghana, ever.

So can you help me with some information? When precisely was the loan contracted? And how much money was involved? What were the terms of repayment? What was the loan for?

Thank you for your kind understanding

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
K4:

Bros, make you no vex ooo.

You see every loan contracted on behalf of Ghana has to be approved by the parliament of Ghana. I have just checked the records of parliament in respect of all loan approvals since 1999, and there was no record of Nigeria granting a loan to Ghana, ever.

So can you help me with some information? When precisely was the loan contracted? And how much money was involved? What were the terms of repayment? What was the loan for?

Thank you for your kind understanding

A simple Google search would have helped you, this is from your own site.
NIGERIA GRANTS GHANA $40 MILLION LOAN
PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo has
approved a loan of $45 million (N6.2 billion) for Ghana and Sao Tome and Principe to assist the two countries.
http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/60030/1/nigeria-grants-ghana-40-million-loan.html
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
So they begged us for a loan since 2004 and have refused to pay since then?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=collynzo2] A simple Google search would have helped you, this is from your own site.
approved a loan of $45 million (N6.2 billion) for Ghana and Sao Tome and Principe to assist the two countries.
www.modernghana.com/mobile/60030/1/nigeria-grants-ghana-40-million-loan.html[/
quote]

Thanks bro mr. K4 are you satisFRIED?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: So they begged us for a loan since 2004 and have refused to pay since then?

Have they eaten to satisfaction?..........we have written it off as a bad loan

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
rigormortis:

Have they eaten to satisfaction?..........we have written it off as a bad loan

Y shld we paid u foooooools since u animals don't hv any plans we would put u in our plans grin cheesy headless chickens cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by K4: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=rigormortis][/quote]

Sorry, but I got this when I clicked on your link

*404* - Not Found

Sorry, we can't find the content you're looking for at this URL. Please navigate from the navigation menu on top or try searching below.

I am a bit curious. You mean you have only one news source, and from Ghana, not Nigeria? I actually thought you had specific details to share, and not something you lifted from the Internet. I assumed you were one of the officials who facilitated the loan or you have an official Nigerian government statement confirming the granting of the loan. Since Nigeria provided the loan, don’t you think it should have been Nigerian news sources that should have reported the matter?

The website you referred me to is not the official government website so no one can vouch for the authenticity of their reports. Or can we? What I need is a credible Nigerian news source quoting a Nigerian official acknowledging the granting of the loan or an official statement from the government of Nigeria attesting to the granting of the loan. Any of these will be helpful. Unfortunately, we don’t rely on unsubstantiated reports on the Internet for what we do.

Also, I don’t know how the system in Nigerian works but in most democracies, parliaments or national assemblies have to approve the granting and acceptance of loans on behalf of the state. Is that the case in Nigeria? A president can give loans to another country without informing or seeking approval from parliament?

Since you claim to know so much about this particular deal, can you help me with details? I need to know how much was loaned to Ghana. What was it for? What were the terms of repayment and when precisely the loan was granted? Thanks
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: A simple Google search would have helped you, this is from your own site.
http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/60030/1/nigeria-grants-ghana-40-million-loan.html
@K4 use this link
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Y shld we paid u foooooools since u animals don't hv any plans we would put u in our plans grin cheesy headless chickens cheesy

Banku, the truth of the matter is that no loan was granted. We know the Nigerian press reports on everything concerning their country etc. so how come the Nigerian media did not report it?

I am sure the eeediot has had an overdose of crack and is hallucinating!
Provide evidence and then you go and post some useless link? Can you imagine the eediots and their lies! Ignore those ugly, dirty pigs.

The issue on ground now is that senseless nigerian male dogs can now marry 6-year-old babies in that sh1t country. This is a sad day for all Africans.

Only God can save these animals from terminal insanity!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by K4: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2:
@K4 use this link

I would have preferred a Nigerian news source since the event being reported happened in the Nigerian senate in Abuja. I goggled and found nothing. Can you provide me with links to Nigerian news reports on the subject matter? Tx
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have been feeling one kind since I heard this story about the nigerian parliament approving 6 years-old girls as eligible for marriage. Still trying to fathom what could have driven a so-called elected parliament to take such a sickening decision. For me, this confirms what I have been saying all this while that there is something seriously and inherently wrong with the contemporary nigerian state and its people.

In my country, people would have poured on the streets immediately and there would have been sit-in protests at parliament house until that crazy decision is reversed. But from what I can see on NL, it is business as usual for most of you people. I can see a feeble attempt to rally support against the move, and as with all things nigeria, it will fizzle out soon.

For most of us watching from outside, it seems most, if not all nigerians, have simply gone mad. It is as if you all are sitting in a lorry that is heading into a ditch and yet either by omission or commission you are all behaving as if all is well. I find it difficult to understand that attitude.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
You must be suffering from amnesia caused by the putrid odour from your moms puccccci which smells worse than down town accra sewage

Conquistador:
I have been feeling one kind since I heard this story about the nigerian parliament approving 6 years-old girls as eligible for marriage. Still trying to fathom what could have driven a so-called elected parliament to take such a sickening decision. For me, this confirms what I have been saying all this while that there is something seriously and inherently wrong with the contemporary nigerian state and its people.

In my country, people would have poured on the streets immediately and there would have been sit-in protests at parliament house until that crazy decision is reversed. But from what I can see on NL, it is business as usual for most of you people. I can see a feeble attempt to rally support against the move, and as with all things nigeria, it will fizzle out soon.

For most of us watching from outside, it seems most, if not all nigerians, have simply gone mad. It is as if you all are sitting in a lorry that is heading into a ditch and yet either by omission or commission you are all behaving as if all is well. I find it difficult to understand that attitude.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Conquistador:
[s] I have been feeling one kind since I heard this story about the nigerian parliament approving 6 years-old girls as eligible for marriage. Still trying to fathom what could have driven a so-called elected parliament to take such a sickening decision. For me, this confirms what I have been saying all this while that there is something seriously and inherently wrong with the contemporary nigerian state and its people.

For most of us watching from outside, it seems most, if not all nigerians, have simply gone mad. It is as if you all are sitting in a lorry that is heading into a ditch and yet either by omission or commission you are all behaving as if all is well. I find it difficult to understand that attitude.[/s]
You guys always come here to deceive yourselves, I don't support child marriage, but don't act like Ghana is better. Child marriage is legal in Ghana as long as the girl consents to it.
Ghana has one of the highest child marriage
prevalence rates in the world. On average, one out of four girls will be married before their 18th birthday. According to the Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS 2011), about 27% of the women aged 20-24 were married/in union before age 18. Data shows a mere 1% decline since 2003 (28%).
http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201210/95343.php
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Conquistador:

The Government Statistician, Dr
Philomena Nyarko, has suggested that
the legal marriage age should be
increased from 18 to 23 years, to ensure
that young women become physically,
socially and psychologically prepared,
before child bearing.

233livenews./2013/07/19/increase-legal-marriage-age-dr-philomena-nyarko-calls/
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Holy sh1t. Ghanaians say their country is more prosperous than Nigerians, Nigerians reject it and say their country is better. So, the best way to settle this matter is to compare how the two countries fare on statistics drawn up by multilateral institutions such the United Nations and the World Bank.

According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana who survive on $2 a day.

By implication, there are fewer desperately poor in Ghana than Nigeria.

Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana.

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64

Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity
https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.

[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.

The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutrional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564
http://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Country/Details#Nigeria

Nigeria’s economy is expected to grow at 6.8% in 2013, compared with Ghana’s projected growth rate of 8%.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-18/nigerian-economy-to-grow-6-8-in-2013-inflation-to-average-9-8-.html
http://www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/ghana/ghana-economic-outlook/

Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings. Ghana is second best in Africa, Nigeria is 5th

Nigeria is not likely to meet any of the MDG targets, while Ghana is on track to achieve four of the MDG targets.

A few more interesting statistics
http://allafrica.com/stories/201209060215.html
http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2009/10/28/ghana-ahead-of-nigeria-in-prosperity-index/
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/01/accra-others-rank-as-african-cities-with-highest-economic-growth-potential/
http://samuelobour.com/2012/05/18/ghana-ranked-1st-in-broadband-speed-in-africa-nigeria-ranked-9th/

That settles it,right? Ghana clearly is doing a lot better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Wislet(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
MODERATORS OF THIS SECTION, LOCK THIS THREAD! OR ARE YOU GUYS FAST ASLEEP??
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by bokohalal(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2013
I no believe say the last Ghana girl wey I know go gree to dis "Nigerian men are romantic" wan. I am sure I am her last Nigerian man .

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.