Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68789 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: Read what you wrote again, it doesn't make sense at all.

Funny how is obvious sarcasm lost on some people.

I done with you.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
some-girl:

Funny how is obvious sarcasm lost on some people.

I done with you.
Exatcly, now fûck off!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
'funny how is obvious'
I guess the above line is sacarsm too. Illiterate. You should be a Gaynaian.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is 'I done with you' supposed to be English? Fûck off right now! Oxygen thief
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
ghananotnaija:

That sent shivers down my spine. Ghanaian and Nigerians are NOT related. I thank God everyday that I'm not a Nigerian.

Ghana is the first nation-state of West Africa. Nigerians have always been bush-dwellers (yes, even today, I know, because I live in Lagos, a jungle without trees but full of jungle-dwellers).

There is no comparison between our two peoples, thank God.

OH brada, why are you talking like this?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Idunobaehis(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2013
ghananotnaija:

That sent shivers down my spine. Ghanaian and Nigerians are NOT related. I thank God everyday that I'm not a Nigerian.

Ghana is the first nation-state of West Africa. Nigerians have always been bush-dwellers (yes, even today, I know, because I live in Lagos, a jungle without trees but full of jungle-dwellers).

Talking about cities, Nigeria can boast of some of the best cities in Africa. Lagos and Ibadan in the West, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano in the North, Enugu and Owerri in the East, Porthacourt, Calabar, Uyo, Benin and Asaba in South South. All these cities are world class cities. Almost all the states in Nigeria have upto five cities excluding the capital. But if what you mean by jungle dwellers are the people living in Lagos, then I will have to conclude that you are definitely blind. How many cities can ghana boast of?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Idunobaehis(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Talking about cities, Nigeria can boast of some of the best cities in Africa. Lagos and Ibadan in the West, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano in the North, Enugu and Owerri in the East, Porthacourt, Calabar, Uyo, Benin and Asaba in South South. All these cities are world class cities. Almost all the states in Nigeria have upto five cities excluding the capital. But if what you mean by jungle dwellers are the people living in Lagos, then I will have to conclude that you are definitely blind. How many cities can ghana boast of? Ghana is a "wanna-be" country. Always copying others. Or maybe you only went to the ghetto part of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Idunobaehis(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Talking about cities, Nigeria can boast of some of the best cities in Africa. Lagos and Ibadan in the West, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano in the North, Enugu and Owerri in the East, Porthacourt, Calabar, Uyo, Benin and Asaba in South South. All these cities are world class cities. Almost all the states in Nigeria have upto five cities excluding the states capitals. But if what you mean by jungle dwellers are the people living in Lagos, then I will have to conclude that you are definitely blind. How many cities can ghana boast of? Ghana is a "wanna-be" country. Always copying others. Or maybe you only went to the ghetto part of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2013
I CAN NEVER BE A GAYNIAN APE BROTHER...AM HUMAN, STOP ALL TAHT BROTHER SH!+, MEN AND APES DONT BELONG TOGETHER, A COUNTRY POPULATED BY INFERIOR GIN DILUTED SPERM THAT LEAKED OUT OF A FAKE CONDOM INTO THE PUCCCI OF A MENTALY DERANGED RHESUS MONKEY CAN NEVER BE MY BROTHER NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE TRIES

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghananotnaija(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
some-girl:

OH brada, why are you talking like this?

Don't take it personally, stranger. I'm sure individually you're all right as a person. But I'm very proud of my Ghanaian identity, and it offends me to associate that identity with Nigerians, who have such a terrible reputation in Africa and around the world.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghananotnaija(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idun'oba ehis:

Talking about cities, Nigeria can boast of some of the best cities in Africa. Lagos and Ibadan in the West, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano in the North, Enugu and Owerri in the East, Porthacourt, Calabar, Uyo, Benin and Asaba in South South. All these cities are world class cities. Almost all the states in Nigeria have upto five cities excluding the states capitals. But if what you mean by jungle dwellers are the people living in Lagos, then I will have to conclude that you are definitely blind. How many cities can ghana boast of? Ghana is a "wanna-be" country. Always copying others. Or maybe you only went to the ghetto part of Lagos.

Those cities you've talked about are just sprawling slums and a few modern-looking office building in the center, with some mansions here and there for the wealthy. Not functioning cities.

Ghana is aspiring to improve, to be the likes of America and European countries, certainly not to be a tribal, superstitious bush-dwelling, tasteless, and extremely mediocre society that is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghananotnaija(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
rigormortis: I CAN NEVER BE A GAYNIAN APE BROTHER...AM HUMAN, STOP ALL TAHT BROTHER SH!+, MEN AND APES DONT BELONG TOGETHER, A COUNTRY POPULATED BY INFERIOR GIN DILUTED SPERM THAT LEAKED OUT OF A FAKE CONDOM INTO THE PUCCCI OF A MENTALY DERANGED RHESUS MONKEY CAN NEVER BE MY BROTHER NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE TRIES

You got "ape" and "human" mixed up. But I appreciate your candor in how you assess your country of Nigeria and its people.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: 'funny how is obvious'
I guess the above line is sacarsm too. Illiterate. You should be a Gaynaian.

you are still here acting a fhool, just take a look at your room in nigeria, poor fhool, no wonder your sink be looking like a poor man's toilet seat
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idun'oba ehis:

Talking about cities, Nigeria can boast of some of the best cities in Africa. Lagos and Ibadan in the West, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano in the North, Enugu and Owerri in the East, Porthacourt, Calabar, Uyo, Benin and Asaba in South South. All these cities are world class cities. Almost all the states in Nigeria have upto five cities excluding the capital. But if what you mean by jungle dwellers are the people living in Lagos, then I will have to conclude that you are definitely blind. How many cities can ghana boast of?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can only boast to yourselves about these cities, grin grin grin to the outsider, nigeria is 1 big poo of a village grin grin

dirty, stinky fhat animal shank of a country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIA! A COUNTRY WHERE SCHOOL CHILDREN VISIT SUPERMARKETS AS A FORM OF EXCURSION grin grin grin grin grin NEED I SAY MORE ?

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
COLLYNZO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM PR!CK, COME HERE WITH YOUR NASTY MOUTH ODOR, U POOR FHUCK

PRAY YOUR MODS COME TO YOUR RESCUE AGAIN, 1 ROOM LIVING ANIMAL
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO, BUT NO, THE MODS BANNED THE GHANAIANS AND DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT ANIMAL COLLYNZO TO CONTINUE THROWING INSULTS AROUND, AS A MOD, U THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

SHAME ON U MOD, U ARE THE REASON NIGERIA KEEPS FALLING, YOUR TYPES ARE THE 1'S RULING THT VILLAGE OF A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

COLLYNZO, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR UGLY FACE

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ask Adebayor and he'll tell u how sweet Ghana dey.......Ghana is so sweet he lives here, the nugga balling up here, now thts whussup

who will be dumb enough to live in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by purplehibiscus(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
I live in the u.s where can i find a nigerian man
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Don't take it personally, stranger. I'm sure individually you're all right as a person. But I'm very proud of my Ghanaian identity, and it offends me to associate that identity with Nigerians, who have such a terrible reputation in Africa and around the world.

Brada please show sam lav.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghananotnaija(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
some-girl:

Brada please show sam lav.

If you insist, okay.

I'm done here.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
omanbapa4: Ask Adebayor and he'll tell u how sweet Ghana dey.......Ghana is so sweet he lives here, the nugga balling up here, now thts whussup

who will be dumb enough to live in nigeria

your grandfather was dumb enuff to live in nigeria...that was before he was deported with a ghana must fvkc off bag for begging on third mainland bridge...........now other dumb ppl include, dangote, okocha, kanu, mikel, otedola, adenuga, YOUR PHAT ASS MUM, SISTER AND GIRL FRIEND ALL OF WHOM AM CURRENTLY PHUCKING.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
rigormortis:

your grandfather was dumb enuff to live in nigeria...that was before he was deported with a ghana must fvkc off bag for begging on third mainland bridge...........now other dumb ppl include, dangote, okocha, kanu, mikel, otedola, adenuga, YOUR PHAT ASS MUM, SISTER AND GIRL FRIEND ALL OF WHOM AM CURRENTLY PHUCKING.

read this shixt u nigerian monkey, mice in Ghana even enjoys more electricity than ur entire family, generator fumes inhaling pig, seems this "Ghana must go" saga is only famous in nigeria cuz, till I came on here, I'd never heard of it and trust me, Ghanaian's don' even know shixt abt tht thing grin grin grin grin grin if makes y'all d!.cks hard by hold ing on to it, pls keep holding on to it then.....in any case, u nigerian monkeys are the 1's trooping to Ghana in search of a better life, selling pancakes in traffic and shixt grin grin grin grin grin grin moo, nigerian don die grin grin grin grin

last time I checked, adenuga was crying and begging to get glo running in Ghana, the dude thought it was a walk through to run shixt in Ghana, little did he know we have better systems running here grin grin grin grin

Today, ur nigerian brothers and sisters are running up here in search of third class universities cuz they know 1's they tell their monkey brothers back in nigeria tht they'r in uni in Ghana, its automatically better than any in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin tht is how powerful Ghana is u nigerian monkey of a rigormortis grin grin grin grin

No Ghanaian, and I repeat, No Ghanaian will ever go to nigeria to search for a school grin grin grin grin but u have nigerians flooding here in search of schools grin grin grin there's surely something better going on in Ghana grin grin grin grin

now stfu and go out and beg for fuel for ur generator cuz u are surely off grin grin grin grin grin

omo, dissing nigerians is so easy damn cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
omanbapa4:

read this shixt u nigerian monkey, mice in Ghana even enjoys more electricity than ur entire family, generator fumes inhaling pig, seems this "Ghana must go" saga is only famous in nigeria cuz, till I came on here, I'd never heard of it and trust me, Ghanaian's don' even know shixt abt tht thing grin grin grin grin grin if makes y'all d!.cks hard by hold ing on to it, pls keep holding on to it then.....in any case, u nigerian monkeys are the 1's trooping to Ghana in search of a better life, selling pancakes in traffic and shixt grin grin grin grin grin grin moo, nigerian don die grin grin grin grin

last time I checked, adenuga was crying and begging to get glo running in Ghana, the dude thought it was a walk through to run shixt in Ghana, little did he know we have better systems running here grin grin grin grin

Today, ur nigerian brothers and sisters are running up here in search of third class universities cuz they know 1's they tell their monkey brothers back in nigeria tht they'r in uni in Ghana, its automatically better than any in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin tht is how powerful Ghana is u nigerian monkey of a rigormortis grin grin grin grin

No Ghanaian, and I repeat, No Ghanaian will ever go to nigeria to search for a school grin grin grin grin but u have nigerians flooding here in search of schools grin grin grin there's surely something better going on in Ghana grin grin grin grin

now stfu and go out and beg for fuel for ur generator cuz u are surely off grin grin grin grin grin

omo, dissing nigerians is so easy damn cheesy grin grin grin grin

All ghanaians I've met are familiar with the ghana "mast" go story.

- We can afford generators... good thing you have (almost) steady electricity cos few ghanaians can afford to run generators as frequently as the below average Nigerian has to.

- Nigerians go to ghana for education not because your schools are any better but because 1. sadly we have more strikes than we'd like 2. Your universities don't require UME in addition to WAEC...makes life easier.
I'm sure you must have experienced a decrease in the no. of Nigerian international student since private Nigerian universities became more popular. Least we can afford the international students fees charged in ghanaian universities , many ghanaians won't be able to afford Nigerian international fees.

- I wouldn't take Nigerians going in droves to ghana as testament to the relatively good living standard ghana offers if I were you, because Nigerians would go anywhere they believe they can make money .... even Afghanistan.

Give it a rest, both countries have issues but Ghana is currently the less significant neighbour of Nigeria, truth be told. Things could change in future however.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
omanbapa4: THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO, BUT NO, THE MODS BANNED THE GHANAIANS AND DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT ANIMAL COLLYNZO TO CONTINUE THROWING INSULTS AROUND, AS A MOD, U THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

SHAME ON U MOD, U ARE THE REASON NIGERIA KEEPS FALLING, YOUR TYPES ARE THE 1'S RULING THT VILLAGE OF A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

COLLYNZO, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR UGLY FACE

GHANA RULES! THAT IS WHAT IT IS! grin grin grin ANY MODAFAKA? DAMN!!!!!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
some-girl:

- We can afford generators... good thing you have (almost) steady electricity cos few ghanaians can afford to run generators as frequently as the below average Nigerian has to.

- Nigerians go to ghana for education not because your schools are any better but because 1. sadly we have more strikes than we'd like 2. Your universities don't require UME in addition to WAEC...makes life easier.
I'm sure you must have experienced a decrease in the no. of Nigerian international student since private Nigerian universities became more popular. Least we can afford the international students fees charged in ghanaian universities , many ghanaians won't be able to afford Nigerian international fees.

- I wouldn't take Nigerians going in droves to ghana as testament to the relatively good living standard ghana offers if I were you, because Nigerians would go anywhere they believe they can make money .... even Afghanistan.

Give it a rest, both countries have issues but Ghana is currently the less significant neighbour of Nigeria, truth be told. Things could change in future however.
Most sensible thing you typed so far.
10likes.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
some-girl:

- We can afford generators... good thing you have (almost) steady electricity cos few ghanaians can afford to run generators as frequently as the beolow average Nigerian has to.

Absolute crapppppp ur country is a pile of cow dung get use to it
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somegirl1: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Absolute crapppppp ur country is a pile of cow dung get use to it

lol.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
some-girl:

U are a fhool, look @ u making the dumbest excuse for ur aimless and clueless leaders, una go fit afford generators abi undecided.....80% of ur population are poor as fhuck and ur here spewing garbage, u no correct at all, u have no choice but to depend on generators cuz constant electricity is a dream to nigerians and don't believe all those nonsense lies ur leaders keep throwing at u abt how electricity is gonna be stable soon cuz they are all stories....

nigeria's power problem no be joke, it will take hudini to help ur monkey ar.sses grin grin grin grin poor animals without humility, e no be nigerians we dey talk about, walking around Ghana with their hungry faces and boney cheeks grin grin grin grin grin

they can't do 419 anymore cuz Ghanaians now know them, useless sets or pr!cks

Nigerians come to Ghana because our standards are way better than that village called nigeria, cry if u wanna but ur country is shiiiiit

nothing will change if u are waiting for God to put ur clueless leaders in check, nigerians are pussiesss, fearo's who try to act tough, see how ur leaders have bn raping u all for decades yet u come on here with ur ugly faces to defend them....smh! u guys are just unbelievable grin grin

we laugh @ una in Ghana grin grin grin grin we don't take u guys seriously, dirty animals grin

Nomski0:

Most sensible thing you typed so far.
10likes.

grin grin grin grin this is all u guys know and make u feel good, grin grin grin moo, nigeria has a long way to go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2013
To all ghaynians here, just type best economies in africa in google, check naija and ghayna position, then check best economies in the world and compare the position of naija to ghayna.
FYI the naija students in ghayna couldnt pass the jamb exam here, just check top 100 universities in africa, two naija uni are rated higher

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
rigormortis: To all ghaynians here, just type best economies in africa in google, check naija and ghayna position, then check best economies in the world and compare the position of naija to ghayna.
FYI the naija students in ghayna couldnt pass the jamb exam here, just check top 100 universities in africa, two naija uni are rated higher

just type the worst place to live on God's green earth and see where nigga'area lies grin grin grin grin grin

upon all your so-called best economy, u still dey sleep without proper electricity in 2013 grin grin grin grin grin grin

upon all ur so-called universities, u still dey produce monkey leaders grin grin grin grin grin

omo, too easy to diss a nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

ur living a level lower than hell, just keep shut grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
omanbapa4:

just type the worst place to live on God's green earth and see where nigga'area lies grin grin grin grin grin

upon all your so-called best economy, u still dey sleep without proper electricity in 2013 grin grin grin grin grin grin

upon all ur so-called universities, u still dey produce monkey leaders grin grin grin grin grin

omo, too easy to diss a nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

ur living a level lower than hell, just keep shut grin grin grin

you must have landed on your head when your mom gave birth to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.