Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69028 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2013
bokohalal: I no believe say the last Ghana girl wey I know go gree to dis "Nigerian men are romantic" wan. I am sure I am her last Nigerian man .
Why? You Iyanya the girl?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2013
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Conquistador: Holy sh1t. Ghanaians say their country is more prosperous than Nigerians, Nigerians reject it and say their country is better. So, the best way to settle this matter is to compare how the two countries fare on statistics drawn up by multilateral institutions such the United Nations and the World Bank.

According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana who survive on $2 a day.

By implication, there are fewer desperately poor in Ghana than Nigeria.

Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana.

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64

Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity
https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.

[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.

The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutrional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564
http://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Country/Details#Nigeria

Nigeria’s economy is expected to grow at 6.8% in 2013, compared with Ghana’s projected growth rate of 8%.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-18/nigerian-economy-to-grow-6-8-in-2013-inflation-to-average-9-8-.html
http://www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/ghana/ghana-economic-outlook/

Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings. Ghana is second best in Africa, Nigeria is 5th

Nigeria is not likely to meet any of the MDG targets, while Ghana is on track to achieve four of the MDG targets.

A few more interesting statistics
http://allafrica.com/stories/201209060215.html
http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2009/10/28/ghana-ahead-of-nigeria-in-prosperity-index/
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/01/accra-others-rank-as-african-cities-with-highest-economic-growth-potential/
http://samuelobour.com/2012/05/18/ghana-ranked-1st-in-broadband-speed-in-africa-nigeria-ranked-9th/

That settles it,right? Ghana clearly is doing a lot better than Nigeria.

what are you smoking on thats making you hallucinate?, i need it for my ghaynian gateman and shoeshiner, the thought of goin to ghayna to bury his father is giving him the creeps.

Anyway find out the top 3 economies in african and do you know that if lagos was a country it would still be among the top 3 economicaly in west africa.

FYI nigerian is 40 something in the world while gayna is about 82, find out
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2013
^
Nigerian economy is the second largest in africa. Projected to surpass south africa by 2015. And we are currently 36th largest in the world. By 2020, we are likely to be among the top 20 in the world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2013
boron10: ^
Nigerian economy is the second largest in africa. Projected to surpass south africa by 2015. And we are currently 36th largest in the world. By 2020, we are like to be among the top 20 in the world.

the record i checked was about 2011 so i guess naija has improved. The thing is naija ppl are unsatisfied with things so we argue among ourselves and disagree with th president and all that stuff, plus we are very vocal abt how we feel abt political matters, even as advanced as U.S is, the citizens complain a lot, even more than naija, when i was in los angeles, n i dont mean to brag here, street argurments about gov policy can lead to gun fights. If naija peeps discuss matters what is the stake of ghyana ppl in the argurment if not inferiority complex and the kinda resentment a kid feels for his elder bro, or the natural hatred poor folks hav for ppl better off.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2013
rigormortis:

the record i checked was about 2011 so i guess naija has improved. The thing is naija ppl are unsatisfied with things so we argue among ourselves and disagree with th president and all that stuff, plus we are very vocal abt how we feel abt political matters, even as advanced as U.S is, the citizens complain a lot, even more than naija, when i was in los angeles, n i dont mean to brag here, street argurments about gov policy can lead to gun fights. If naija peeps discuss matters what is the stake of ghyana ppl in the argurment if not inferiority complex and the kinda resentment a kid feels for his elder bro, or the natural hatred poor folks hav for ppl better off.
keep deceiving yourself! naija has improved ke. and where did you get that stvpid idea from? you mean you can't see your country steadily slipping into the dustbin since the 1990s? hahahahaha what a bunch od jokers
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Hahahahaha you nigerian monkeys are such a disgrace to the human race! You animals are unfuckinbeliavable! Fuckeduppenedness grin

Bla bla bla bla …….the largest economy and all crap. grin Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You couldn’t even provide a single rational argument to challenge my detailed analysis other than behave like a deranged monkey

What is the point in having a so-called largest economy if you can’t provide basic amenities and welfare schemes for your citizens? answer that simple question. Do you need me to tell you that the size of your economy is rubbish as long as it is not reflected in the standards of living of your people? Na wao! Have nigerians sunk so low that they no reason like intelligent human beings?

I quoted the World Bank, the United Nations, and many others including the Dupont Food Security Index, FIFA etc in supporting my arguments, and instead of you countering with superior arguments backed with facts and links to the information you’ll provide, all you do is rant like a mad goat and talk crass crap?

In any case even with your so-called largest economy ………..
How come life expectancy in your sh1thole is a miserable 52 years, compared with 64 years for Ghana?

How come 90% of your long-suffering, boko haramed, crime-prone, depraved people survive on $2 a day, compared with 52% people in Ghana who survive on $2 a day?

How come your country is rated 139th most corrupt, Ghana is 64th

How come 120 million nigerians don’t have access to electricity, and yet 70% of Ghanaians have electricity?

How come 143 out of 1000 children in nigeria die before their fifth birthday, while in Ghana 74 children out of 1000 suffer death before their 5th birthday?

How come the Dupont Food Security Index ranked nigeria 86 in terms of food security and the general wellbeing of its citizens, and Ghana was ranked 68?

How come your generator-driven economy is projected to grow at 6.9 percent in 2013, while that of Ghana is expected to expand by 8 percent?

How come Ghana is ranked 2nbest footballing nation in Africa, while nigeria is 5th?
How come the United Nations Human Development Index rates Ghana at 130, ahead of nigeria at 142?

Bla blab bla if you have nothing constructive and meaningful to contribute then just go and hide your face because it is obvious your low-level intelligence and shambolic IQ cannot cope with rational arguments backed with facts.

it is not enough to shout liked a mad man that you are without providing concrete and irrefutable proof.
I want to see statistics compiled by credible international organisations confirming whatever you have to say.

Come back here with solid and verifiable reports from the United Nations, the World Bank etc which says nigerians have better access to education, electricity, roads, health care, potable water, jobs, are less poor, personal security, life expectancy, less corrupt etc etc than Ghanaians!, then I will respond to you. Ranting like a mad man will only confirm you really don’t have any appropriate sensible response to my well-laid out analysis. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2013
60% of Gayna's foreign investments come from Nigeria. We are talking of a world where we have countries like USA, China, Germany, India etc. The fools also borrowed $45 million dollars from us and are yet to pay.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: 60% of Gayna's foreign investments come from Nigeria. We are talking of a world where we have countries like USA, China, Germany, India etc. The fools also borrowed $45 million dollars from us and are yet to pay.

Hahahahah I can see that you have graduated from being a senseless mor0n to a drug addict, a child rapiste, a gullible ape and now a dirty, ugyl pig!

60% of what from MUMUgeria? If I ask for your source of that information, you’ll say you heard it being said at an ogogoro or burukutu joint in your crime-infested sh1thole!

6 banks out of 30, and one mobile phone company out of 6 equals 60% of investments? What school did you go to? Makaranta,huh? graduates of Islamic schools can do far better.

In any case, who asked those MUMUs to invest in Ghana? For your information, Ghana was one of the fasted growing economies in the world last year. Ghanaian investors and their foreign counterparts are spending billions of dollars each year to invest in one of Africa’s most credible and respected countries. How much have your criminally-inclined business people invested in Ghana? A few million, I bet.

From 2007 to 2012, more than $10 billion was invested in Ghana’s oil and gas sector alone. None of that came from mugugeria because there is none in the oil and gas industry. We expect an investment of additional $40 billion in the oil industry alone in the next 10 years. None of that will come from that mumu country, I can assure you.

How about investments in the mining sector, worth billions of dollars every year? How much of that came from the federal republic of MUMUs? None! The investment profile of all your 6 banks and globacom put together may not be enough to start even one mining concession in Ghana. Muhahahaha grin grin grin grin and there are several of them

The only things MUMUgerians are known for in Ghana are armed robberies and dealing in drugs! Ask any Ghanaian the first thing that comes to his or her mind when the people called MUMugerians are mentioned and they’ll tell you straight away they are crooks and criminals.

But trust our security services! There are now more mumugerians in our jails that those from any other country in the world! Hahahahah grin grin grin grin nice, isn't it? mumugerians actually deserve to be pout in the hottest place in HELL! grin grin grin

I am sure Ghanaians prisons are now the new investment destination for mumugerians businessmen and women. grin grin grin

And what loans are you talking about? You were asked yesterday to provide evidence and all you did was post a meaningless link from a defunct site! What stvpidity is that?

Hahaha nigerian ape! Suffering and smiling people

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by boron10(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
^
you don't need to reply that fool.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
For all the ghaynian apes typing on a nigerian forum, type best three economies in african on google and see what pops out, also type first 100 economies in the world and check naija and ghayna positions on the list, lastly the per capita purchasing power can be measured by the spending power of the citizens on their purchase of essential and non essential commodities, in that case nigeria has the highest purchase of luxury goods in africa including phones, cars and the like, every music star and his mother has been on tour to naija, i doubt if gayna can afford to pay these ppl or if a ghaynian promoter can afford them, most of the time, what happens is if they come here, these dudes come to naija go backstage and beg them, just check it, most artist that hav gone to ghayna went there after a visit to naija, the point is, people wont pay about 1100 dollars to see jigga if they were hungry, i know cos i was there, n that was about 2007. Yes ppl are unemployed but so is US and spain and greece, i doubt if the gaynian ape posting here has a job, the spendin power of naija on vacation has never been in doubt, in fact gayna is like a man who tries to pee on someone bigger but ends up pissing on his own nuts cos his dick aint long enough
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
boron10: ^
you don't need to reply that fool.
That's why I didn't bother quoting his long drivel. Who does he think will take time to read all that rubbish? Wasted energy.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Which way Gayna?
So they don't only suffer from power outage like us, they also suffer from water shortage UNLIKE us.
Water shortage at KATH compels authorities to suspend surgeries
http://m.myjoyonline.com/pages/edition/news/201307/109795.php
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Even the education they yap abt, naija universities are rated higher than theirs. Unilag and OAU. We have abt ten in the top 100 n they hav just two. The naijas who school in ghayna couldnt face the competition here n daz all. For the apes in human mask who r gonna ask for links, i dont hav that kinda time, just use google. Top 100 african uni, 2013.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
I understand, perfectly. You see the average MUMUgerian has an IQ of 30, so reading and understanding a one page item is a big challenge, huh? and their low-IQed brains work only half of the time grin grin

Chei, the mumugerians have taken their animalistic reasoning to a higher level ooh. So the purchase of luxury goods and the hosting of music stars is all you have to brag about, to show the level of prosperity in your sh1thole? So access to electricity, education, good roads, jobs, personal security, health care, improving life expectancy, economic growth is not important, huh? Chei,

No wonder your country is truly phucked! A country where 6-year-olds can be married off. A nation of perverts and pedophiles! Boko haram in the north, kidnappings, fake drugs, otokoto, baby factories, armed robberies in the SE, oil bunkering, piracy, militancy in the SS, armed robberies, gbomogbomo in the SW, and all you think about is luxury goods and how many millions you pay to musicians to come to your sh1thole?

And you are not smart enough to know these so-called music stars see you people as MUMUs to be exploited?
Was it not the Kardashain that was insulting you apes after spending less than a day in your shi1thole and collecting a huge booty? https://www.nairaland.com/1200042/when-kim-kardashian-came-lagos

And when the Williams visited your country recently, they were asked whether they could trace their origin to your phucked up country. Did you hear her response? “Me? come from MUMUgeria? Hell no! God forbid! Tufiakwa! Wetin you talk sef? Abeg if na joke make u stop ooh” chei, the horrified lady started speaking in MUMUgerian pidjin by force. She realized she was speaking to a bunch of illiterates. https://www.nairaland.com/1089994/sorry-not-nigerians-say-williams/3

Continue spending your money on luxury goods and hosting modafaka musicians while we build roads, heath facilities, jobs, food, electricity, clean water etc for our people. MUMU personified grin grin grin grin

School children in all public schools in Ghana are entitled to free meals, a scheme that was introduced more than 10 years ago. I was surpassed to hear the MUMUs can’t afford to give their young children free food in school. Pathetic, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
To conquistador, the amazing ape whi learnt how to type.

Spending power shows at least an average living standard, if not high. Producers dont market products to poor countries like somalia, rwanda and ghana, they bring it to naija where the economy can support sales, US has the biggest economy in the world and has the highest consumption of luxury goods. Also i guess a place with low IQ produced achebe, soyinka, adichie and others .And why do u repeat urself like a broken record, if u hav nothin new to say, buy chewin gum n chew, if u run out of gum, zip down th nearest mad mans trousers and suck his dick like u ppl do in GAYna

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^^The fool even referred to a fake tweet supposedly from Kim Kardashian to justify his stûpidity.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
rigormortis: For all the ghaynian apes typing on a nigerian forum, type best three economies in african on google and see what pops out, also type first 100 economies in the world and check naija and ghayna positions on the list, lastly the per capita purchasing power can be measured by the spending power of the citizens on their purchase of essential and non essential commodities, in that case nigeria has the highest purchase of luxury goods in africa including phones, cars and the like, every music star and his mother has been on tour to naija, i doubt if gayna can afford to pay these ppl or if a ghaynian promoter can afford them, most of the time, what happens is if they come here, these dudes come to naija go backstage and beg them, just check it, most artist that hav gone to ghayna went there after a visit to naija, the point is, people wont pay about 1100 dollars to see jigga if they were hungry, i know cos i was there, n that was about 2007. Yes ppl are unemployed but so is US and spain and greece, i doubt if the gaynian ape posting here has a job, the spendin power of naija on vacation has never been in doubt, in fact gayna is like a man who tries to pee on someone bigger but ends up pissing on his own nuts cos his dick aint long enough

MUMU-in-Chief! grin

The largest GDP and all sh1t! grin grin

Let me break thing down to your level, goat.

GDP is the aggregate of the value of goods and services produced within a specific jurisdiction.

So in the case of MUMUgeria, revenues from oil drives your GDP. So with high oil prices, your coiuntry’s GDP will naturally rise, even without you guys lifting a finger!

The the reality of your so-called large GDP is junk!

You know how things are with oil revenues in your sh1thole,right? Your sh1thole is one of the world's most corrupt nations,huh? Answer yes sir,dog. grin

By the time Goodluck Jonathan, his ape-looking wife, IBB take their share of the so called large GDP; OBJ will remove his own; Abdulsalami Abubakar will take his cut; Atiku and Tinubu will take their share, Danjuma will collect his own, even Buhari go collect na; your thieving governors and their officials will take their share, the remainder of your GDP is nothing to write home about! grin

MUMu by the time the leftover of your so-called large GDP is shared among the rest of you 200 suffering masses, apes like you won’t even see a kobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you think its difficult to provide water, electricity, health care, jobs etc etc in your sh1thole?

Use your head,m0ron! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
rigormortis: To conquistador, the amazing ape whi learnt how to type.

Spending power shows at least an average living standard, if not high. Producers dont market products to poor countries like somalia, rwanda and ghana, they bring it to naija where the economy can support sales, US has the biggest economy in the world and has the highest consumption of luxury goods. Also i guess a place with low IQ produced achebe, soyinka, adichie and others .And why do u repeat urself like a broken record, if u hav nothin new to say, buy chewin gum n chew, if u run out of gum, zip down th nearest mad mans trousers and suck his dick like u ppl do in GAYna

Hahahaha mad dog grin grin grin

You want to compare your certified sh1thole with the US? Keep on hallucinating, maggot! Chei, see this undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mumugeria eediot! grin grin
Only God can save you from terminal insanity, walahi! grin

200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole! grin grin

34 million of you impoverished creatures don’t have toilets. 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin grin grin

42 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 children in your sh1thole per annum. Chei, tragedy upon tragedy. And you are dreaming about luxury goods?

You need to have your head examined asap, dog! grin grin grin

I guess eediots like you have never heard of Kofi Annan, regarded as the most respected African after Mandela? The first UN sec general from sub-saharan Africa and a nobel laurette? Hahaha years ago Obasanjo was nominated by your sh1thole for that same post and was roundly rejected by the rest of the world. Who wants a MUGU to occupy such an important position? grin grin grin

Have you heard of El-Anatsui?

And what about Amos Koblah? Just two of the men dominating you animals in your sh1thole. Hahahah

And check out this Ghanaian who is making the whole continent proud! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7881708.stm

let me stop here before I confuse your fragile brain, eediot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^The fool even referred to a fake tweet supposedly from Kim Kardashian to justify his stûpidity.
fake?> as in fake drugs, fake doctors, fake hospitals, fake people fake country! damburuba grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Just incase someone begins to get too comfy, this is what happens in that dystopia called Gayna.
collynzo2: Which way Gayna?
So they don't only suffer from power outage like us, they also suffer from water shortage UNLIKE us.
Water shortage at KATH compels authorities to suspend surgeries
http://m.myjoyonline.com/pages/edition/news/201307/109795.php
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Conquistador: Holy sh1t. Ghanaians say their country is more prosperous than Nigerians, Nigerians reject it and say their country is better. So, the best way to settle this matter is to compare how the two countries fare on statistics drawn up by multilateral institutions such the United Nations and the World Bank.

According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana who survive on $2 a day.

By implication, there are fewer desperately poor in Ghana than Nigeria.

Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana.

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64

Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity
https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.

[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.

The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutrional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564
http://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Country/Details#Nigeria

Nigeria’s economy is expected to grow at 6.8% in 2013, compared with Ghana’s projected growth rate of 8%.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-18/nigerian-economy-to-grow-6-8-in-2013-inflation-to-average-9-8-.html
http://www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/ghana/ghana-economic-outlook/

Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings. Ghana is second best in Africa, Nigeria is 5th

Nigeria is not likely to meet any of the MDG targets, while Ghana is on track to achieve four of the MDG targets.

A few more interesting statistics
http://allafrica.com/stories/201209060215.html
http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2009/10/28/ghana-ahead-of-nigeria-in-prosperity-index/
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/01/accra-others-rank-as-african-cities-with-highest-economic-growth-potential/
http://samuelobour.com/2012/05/18/ghana-ranked-1st-in-broadband-speed-in-africa-nigeria-ranked-9th/

That settles it,right? Ghana clearly is doing a lot better than Nigeria.

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
These Gaynaians come here and pretend like their country is paradise, try and visit any of their sites www.ghahaweb.com www.myjoyonline.com www.peacefmonline.com read their articles and comments from honest Gaynaians, you'll get a better idea of how useless the country is.
Some of the comments from the above story on http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=280095&mode=comments.
POOR GHANA Author: DR. KOFI MENSAH- GERMANY Posted:
2013-07-21 09:03:01
THIS NONSENSE CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN PRIMITIVE
GHANA, WHY ?
Re: Water shortage hits KATH; authorities
suspend Author: Yaw Posted: 2013-07-21 08:58:15
Now this is very serious.Water shortage hitting our hospitals,and yet these inept government is planning to spend money celebrating both birth and death anniversary of Atta Mills?For what?
Where is the conscience of these vile people claiming to rule our country?
Re: A Failed Nation. Author: Nii Lante Okunka Posted: 2013-07-21
09:03:28
Yes indeed, we have a failed nation with useless
leaders.Just imagine denying good drinking water
and power to the citizenry,yet our President is
proposing to build a giant statue for our first leader.To understand why such an outrageous
project is under consideration,one has to realize that
our present President or a party apparatchik is going
to make a killing over such a project.So why worry
about doing all that he could to provide, once and for
all, these two basic but important needs,water and power,for the people,huh?
A national hospital like KATH,has to suspend
surgeries for lack of water,wow! That "Dr" should be glad we call Ghanaian politicians thieves,because there are worse names that jump into mind that would be too uncouth to mention through this medium. Our country is not only a failed nation,it's a pathetic one and my fellow citizens should take the cue from our Egyptian brothers and demonstrate our utmost disgust for the way our dear motherland is being governed.
THROW THE BUMPS OUT.WE CAN DO WORSE ALL BY OURSELVES AND SAVE OUR NATION A BUNDLE!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
More comments, Gaynaians don't even have beds in their hospitals.
Re Water Author: Remove Indemnity Clause Posted:
2013-07-21 09:22:58
Kuffour awarded himself with Gold while the
hospitals do not have beds.
ban ndc in ghana politics Author: oppong london Posted: 2013-07-21
09:42:55
ndc government is just waste,23 years of
administering the country,s affairs couldn,t solve just a single problem[water]and electricity ,so what,s the importance of retaining these useless people in power.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
More comments, Gaynaians say their country is a failed state.
Ghana, a failed state! Author: Kofi Posted: 2013-07-21 10:32:13
"...is the result of unstable power to guarantee
uninterrupted supply of water to the hospital." Well, it is no more UNINTERRUPTED SUPPLY OF WATER to the hospital. This is a shame. Symptoms of a failed nation.
Re: Water shortage hits KATH; authorities
suspend Author: J H New Yorkabysma Posted: 2013-07-21
11:23:54
This news is disgusting and not worthy of a 56 years old independent West African nation of Ghana ! A nation blessed with all natural resources you can think of,but after two greedy,brainless,and self seeking military men overthrown its dynamic founder and leader,is in abysmal since then.
Leadership problem is not a secret.And the citizenry needed a self Revolution in the Mind against Bribery and Corruption,Whom you Know syndrome,Excessive Greed,and Politicization of every ISSUE. Leadership is not about INCREASE,
INCREASE,INCREASE ! Leadership is about Common Sense approach towards each Decision.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Another story; the rise of human trafficking in Northern Gayna.
Gaynaians are being sent to work as slaves in Nigeria
Check out the comments from http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=280099&mode=comments
GET JOBS FOR THEM THEN Author: Tijani Posted: 2013-07-21 10:59:35
the reason for the guys going to Nigeria is known, if there were jobs in Ghana, they wouldn't have taken the journey. There no need for anti-trafficking legislation, what the government needs to do is to create jobs for these guys.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
LOL the world bank has spoken,d united nations has spoken,the dupont food security index has spoken,fifa has spoken! they all cant be wrong,huh? hahaha what a sh1thole! how many hours of electricity do u animals enjoy?5 mins?no,perhaps @ xmas! LOL!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^^The people of Gayna have spoken, they said you country is a failed state, you don't have beds in your hospitals and you send your citizens to Nigeria as slaves. I go with what the people say. Read the comments above again.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^The people of Gayna have spoken, they said you country is a failed state, you don't have beds in your hospitals and you send your citizens to Nigeria as slaves. I go with what the people say. Read the comments above again.

grin grin grin a failed Ghanaian state is a paradise when you compare it with your sh1thole. that is the reality. while nigerians will shrug off power outages in their sh1thole, Ghanaians will scream to high heavens because they believe it is an aberration. we Ghanaians know some of those sentiments were purely meant to score political points. go to the world bank and the united nations for credible and unbiased assessment of living conditions in your sh1thole and Ghana. it is there for all to see. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Conquistador: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hahahaha life expectancy of 52 years summarizes the misery in that sh1thole. Chei, grin grin grin

Hahaha they were in progressive Ghana recently to copy our health system http://www.spyghana.com/nigeria-delegation-gives-thumbs-up-to-ghanas-nhis-system/ grin grin grin

See suffering and smiling country. The suffering is so much that the mugugeria based affiliate of Ghanaian telecoms company RLG has to provide free bus rides to impoverished citizens of that sh1thole http://www.nigeriagoodnews.com/lagosians-to-enjoy-free-brt-bus-rides-throughout-april-courtsey-of-rlg-communications/ grin grin grin

Former President Kuffour had a delicate spinal cord surgery done on him last year by Ghanaian doctors at Korle Bu. How many of your thieving, clueless leaders will have a surgery in your sh1thole? They even travel abroad to treat common cold! grin Damburuba! Hospitals in that failed state have become mortuaries! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8112800.stm

See how our own RLG is investing $20 million in that sh1thole to create jobs for these MUMus [url]
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/06/rlg-mi-fone-to-begin-production-in-nigeria/[/url]

Chei, so na bush nigerian people dey fvck? Can you imagine a woman with baby tied to her back being fvcke3d in the bush! Eziokwu! Chei, mumugeria we hail. Animals! cool shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1310347/woman-caught-5crewing-bush-baby

Hahahahaha so 99% of policemen in that sh1thole could not pass a simple IQ test? Not surprised at all! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1277991/95-percent-nigerian-police-officers#15535423

chei, what a superb user name I LOVE GH! God Bless You, whoever it is
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
rigormortis: Even the education they yap abt, naija universities are rated higher than theirs. Unilag and OAU. We have abt ten in the top 100 n they hav just two. The naijas who school in ghayna couldnt face the competition here n daz all. For the apes in human mask who r gonna ask for links, i dont hav that kinda time, just use google. Top 100 african uni, 2013.
And yet more nigerians are trooping into Ghanaian universities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.