Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68886 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:

you must have landed on your head when your mom gave birth to you

Choi!
*my belle wan burst*
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
rigormortis:

you must have landed on your head when your mom gave birth to you

At least, she didn't give birth to me in useless nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin, Thank the Almighty God for tht 1 grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
omanbapa4:

At least, she didn't give birth to me in useless nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin, Thank the Almighty God for tht 1 grin grin grin grin grin

a fool like you can only be born in ghayna, just because contraceptives are beyond your parents reach

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
rigormortis:

a fool like you can only be born in ghayna, just because contraceptives are beyond your parents reach

stray dog, thts what u are to me, my saliva is way cleaner than ur tap water, pig, boko dog, last I checked....rigormotis the nigerian ape, generator fumes inhaling dog, the last time u saw electricity powered ceiling fan was on TV, when u were watching a Ghanaian movie, through ur neighbors mosquito net grin grin grin grin... aimless animal, ur an ant to me, licking the sole of my boot wud be the greatest privilege u'd ever come across, grin grin grin grin i don blame u, ur entire family was born on generator set....murthafurking generator sound detector, ur brain keeps vibrating due to the constant sounds of generators and okada bikes grin grin grin grin

what more can 1 expect from useless pig like u born in that village called nigeria, ur moda.....I don give 2 fhucks if ur sick up there, I'd still murder ur stinky breath having mouf

grin grin grin grin grin grin

sad some babies wud be born in nigeria tonyt....very sad, tht ntn country, a country filled wit pigs and dogs.....

I will never respect u nigerian, my used toilet paper is even cleaner than ur towel, poor boko dog.....

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Choi!
*my belle wan burst*

rigomortis the stray dog, guess u keep coming back after all the beating cuz ur monkey sister here keeps "dry-hyping" u grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are so dumb eehn.....juz read the post she hyped u over, such wack post and she hypes u and ur happy ? grin grin grin grin

like animal like sister grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2013
omanbapa4:

stray dog, thts what u are to me, my saliva is way cleaner than ur tap water, pig, boko dog, last I checked....rigormotis the nigerian ape, generator fumes inhaling dog, the last time u saw electricity powered ceiling fan was on TV, when u were watching a Ghanaian movie, through ur neighbors mosquito net grin grin grin grin... aimless animal, ur an ant to me, licking the sole of my boot wud be the greatest privilege u'd ever come across, grin grin grin grin i don blame u, ur entire family was born on generator set....murthafurking generator sound detector, ur brain keeps vibrating due to the constant sounds of generators and okada bikes grin grin grin grin

what more can 1 expect from useless pig like u born in that village called nigeria, ur moda.....I don give 2 fhucks if ur sick up there, I'd still murder ur stinky breath having mouf

grin grin grin grin grin grin

sad some babies wud be born in nigeria tonyt....very sad, tht ntn country, a country filled wit pigs and dogs.....

I will never respect u nigerian, my used toilet paper is even cleaner than ur towel, poor boko dog.....

grin grin grin grin grin

dude you are like a lil baby trying to piss on his mum cos he is angry but ends up pissing on his own nuts cos his d1kc aint long enough, your rabies induced rants aint sh1t to me....shame your mum could have avoided this if she had kept her legs closed, cant blame her anyway, maybe thats where she breathes from.......and your useless father.....r4ped your grandmas househelp when he was young and nine months later you popped out crying like a b1tch cos you were born in ghayna........get a life dude.....dude dont worry about me chiling in naija i am having fun...beleive me the water is not so bad grin with all the light in ghayna, how many indutries do you have in that dump, light available to charge second hand phones and torchlights dont count....am having the kinda fun you can only dream about.....apart from fvcking your sister for two cents......,the truth is naija is not perfect but its way better than ghayna.....

just ask elikem

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somalia11: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Somalis are better than all of you.

Our women look better than your short body builder men you call women

our women have elegance

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somalia11: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Hiv rate in africa, i rest my case

RIP NIGERIA, GHANA, AND OTHER FUFU COUNTRIES

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghananotnaija(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11: Hiv rate in africa, i rest my case

RIP NIGERIA, GHANA, AND OTHER FUFU COUNTRIES

Honestly, I'd rather have AIDS than be Somalian. Your people are ugly as Bleep, reflecting how your ancestors were raped by Arabs and Indians and then mated with various animals in the bush.

Also, Somalia is the biggest shithole on the continent. Yes, even worse than Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somalia11: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Honestly, I'd rather have AIDS than be Somalian. Your people are ugly as Bleep, reflecting how your ancestors were raped by Arabs and Indians and then mated with various animals in the bush.

Also, Somalia is the biggest shithole on the continent. Yes, even worse than Nigeria.

we came before arabs and indians idiot
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
somalia11:

oh my word!!!! naija and ghana are talking and somalia whose president rules from a foreign country is talking.....you ppl who cant survive a day without foreign aid....
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
somalia11:

YOU STARTED FROM THE TOP, NOW YOU ARE.......

HERE

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by somalia11: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
rigormortis:

oh my word!!!! naija and ghana are talking and somalia whose president rules from a foreign country is talking.....you ppl who cant survive a day without foreign aid....

somalias president lives in somalia
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Hahahaha nigeria and somalia share a lot in common. Both are failed states, both are rules by pirates and criminals, both are deeply impoverished! grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
^ ^ not nice,master cheesy
@Topic,Ghanaians know that nothing is as sweet as a Nigerian etwe while Nigerians have confirmed Ghana's korti as the BEST !

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: ^ ^ not nice,master cheesy
@Topic,Ghanaians know that nothing is as sweet as a Nigerian etwe while Nigerians have confirmed Ghana's korti as the BEST !

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ifyalways no go kill person
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
omanbapa4:

rigomortis the stray dog, guess u keep coming back after all the beating cuz ur monkey sister here keeps "dry-hyping" u grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are so dumb eehn.....juz read the post she hyped u over, such wack post and she hypes u and ur happy ? grin grin grin grin

like animal like sister grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lord have mercy! Guy na me u finish lyk dis?
Anyways, it is wel.

Wateva meks you tink I am a Nigerian?.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
U
guys are really funny oo. just can't stop laughing. Have ever been to
Ghana b4, in Ghana almost every nigerians is regard as a thief, fraud n
ritualists. Am going to fire those naija fully grown good for nothing men who wash plates for my mum at the restaurant
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Psychedelia(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
What a hilarious thread!!! grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2013
Kamilat20: U
guys are really funny oo. just can't stop laughing. Have ever been to
Ghana b4, in Ghana almost every nigerians is regard as a thief, fraud n
ritualists. Am going to fire those naija fully grown good for nothing men who wash plates for my mum at the restaurant

Nne it is a two way street .... or do you think that ghanians have "MONOPOLY" on tagging people with labels?

Over here in Naija, ghanaians are lazy, daft, smelling, have smelling lip and their girls ugly pass chimpanzeee..

As you can see ghanians are worthless in this side of the world. dalu

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2013
igbo boy:

Nne it is a two way street .... or do you think that ghanians have "MONOPOLY" on tagging people with labels?

Over here in Naija, ghanaians are lazy, daft, smelling, have smelling lip and their girls ugly pass chimpanzeee..

As you can see ghanians are worthless in this side of the world.
dalu

those ugly guys chose ur country because they want harmony. Ugly Nigeria, Fugly people. No wonder ur country is popular for it bad deeds. Good for nothing country
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by pulock: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2013
as a kid we all tot nigerians were human flesh eaters, and arm robbers
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Kamilat20:

those ugly guys chose ur country because they want harmony. Ugly Nigeria, Fugly people. No wonder ur country is popular for it bad deeds. Good for nothing country

I have heard you. Ghana the land of Angels...biko kam nu ife...
Has Ghana won any world beauty pageant? You are here talking about ugly, fugly when gorilla and your women no difference...
google and see nigerians who have won beauty peagants at an international level..

Like Nas said in" Ether" to Jayz QB N**** run you (referring to Brooklyn where Jay z is from as he was under def jam which was ran by Simmons)

Like wise, You Ghana peeps, Naija run you guys anyday anytime.. You are our little brother so we cant hate you but will discipline you when you misbehave.. Ijaw, Bini, Urhobo and Igala make up the whole ghana nations so sharapp there you (am sure your men dey shoot blanks or their gblokos no long na im make una population small). Come here make i show you correct igbo gblokos and see whether you no go born 15 pikin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bros i got u now, ur population is too large, thus u can't manage it. Find a better way to fix ur fallen apart country n stop wallowing abt issues that do not help in erasing the bad name ur country has right now
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Kamilat20: Bros i got u now, ur population is too large, thus u can't manage it. Find a better way to fix ur fallen apart country n stop wallowing abt issues that do not help in erasing the bad name ur country has right now

forget that one...come here make i give you correct igbo amu make you know say charlie for Ghana na learners for women matter for where naija boys dey..

What is in a name?
Bad or good name, we are still your elders in all facets of life.
-Adenuga via glo is employing thousands of charlies
-During the world oil crisis, was it not Obasanjo that sold oil to una on CREDIT?
-Dangote is about to expand his conglomerate to ghana, so some Charlies can have employment.
- After seeing beautiful tonned naija girls like rita dominic, tonto dikeh, now ghana women dey bleach like winsh (copy copy)
- Who start this whole movie thing for Africa? Now Ghana dey form copy copy copy..
- P Sqr came to ghana and was paid $100K. R2Bees where threatening to boycot the concert because the next paid artiste was sarkodies with $5K and R2bee with $3k... Naija artistes and ghana artistes be mate before?

Girl we own y'all, now come and ride on this igbo boy's amu while you complain about naija wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2013
My
guy u knw those point are irrelevant when it comes to development,
stability of economy or constantly having good name where ever u go.
Those naughty babes u mentioned are exact example of a bleachedass. Grow
up boy. Just accept the fact that we are ahead of u guys, n try to learn
from us. My dear ur country has the highest rate of unemployment. If not i wouldn't have seen those naija men pushing wheelbarrow in my community market square. No country is perfect tho we are waaaay ahead of u guys
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by GHKWAME1: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2013
So This Thread is still active huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Kamilat20: My
guy u knw those point are irrelevant when it comes to development,
stability of economy or constantly having good name where ever u go.
Those naughty babes u mentioned are exact example of a bleachedass. Grow
up boy. Just accept the fact that we are ahead of u guys, n try to learn
from us. My dear ur country has the highest rate of unemployment. If not i wouldn't have seen those naija men pushing wheelbarrow in my community market square. No country is perfect tho we are waaaay ahead of u guys

biko give me fact nau.. how are you way ahead? i gave you several quotes, so you tell me how you guys are ahead?
1. is it by GDP? Ghana's GDP and Ekiti state's GDP are on Par
2. is it by who invests more in each other;s country?.. Nigerians create more jobs for ghanians and you know it (GLo and co)
3. is it by number of self made billoniares? Ghanaians dont understand business yet, they are still dealing in fresh bush meat trade.

biko give me facts on how una take dey ahead make i reply you properly...small girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
igbo boy:

biko give me fact nau.. how are you way ahead? i gave you several
quotes, so you tell me how you guys are ahead?
1. is it by GDP? Ghana's GDP and Ekiti state's GDP are on Par
2. is it by who invests more in each other;s country?.. Nigerians create
more jobs for ghanians and you know it (GLo and co)
3. is it by number of self made billoniares? Ghanaians dont understand
business yet, they are still dealing in fresh bush meat trade.

biko give me facts on how una take dey ahead make i reply you
properly...small girl

we are still ahead of u...Big boi

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
igbo boy:

- After seeing beautiful tonned naija girls like rita dominic, tonto dikeh, now ghana women dey bleach like winsh (copy copy)

shutup will ya grin grin grin grin

fake people, the only thing y'all enjoying is 24/7 blackout grin grin grin enjoy captain nigeria grin grin

Rita Dominic wey dey bleach pass PARAZONE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by peezle: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
maskid:

The only positive thing about you is your HIV status

Yes wetin somali guy day do here sef who give am right to talk boys like Cameroun, and Ghana day twale somali pikin wan show himself probably never heard dat little kids should not b seen but heard

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by peezle: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kamilat20:

Kamilat before you talk you show know but how can one know with a calcific brain. I was taught by great Ghanaians here in Naija people like the Safos, Bonedis, Sapathys good guys great guys. But the more you talk the more I weep for Ghana you know why......because the gold is exhausted na chaff remain

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.