Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (14055 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by eveseh(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2006
just look at his ways
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 5:30am On Apr 25, 2006
it's better to love and be loved
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by midep: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2006
Love is reciprocal i beleive the Guy is no more interested in u if only u can say the reality of wat happened btw u but if truly u dud noting just tske ir mind away frm this so called guy though its nor easy but life goes on i used to be a victim like but now i have gotten over it .
If u don't mind sending me an invitation as per wen u will be online so as to chat dis is my mail. petayo4life@yahoo.com
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2006
will do  m ine is @yahoo.com thankx for advice but l don't keep track of time as to when l'll be on line but l would reply to every mail u sent me
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by jaybaby(f): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2006
No Signs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by abbey02(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2006
i have a similar problem like yours.all you need is to confront him when ever his around ask him so many qestions about the relationship from there you will know what's up.good luck
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2006
l gave up on him
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by phoenixman: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2006
jeez!! another heartache thread. i am new, but it seem like all the ladies here have love problem.
think i could make some money being online counselor.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by OgaMadam(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2007
if you have to aks/question then theres a problem
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
every one's gat a prob

1 Like

Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by phoenixman: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2007
@pearldrops. Tell me yours perhaps i can point you in the right direction.
Its free smiley
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2007
@tamia i dnt knw if u really hld on tenaciously to dat philosophy.if u do,i'l like u 2 mail me wether u a gal/guy!i like ppl like u!gorgeouswalexy@yahoo.co.uk @pearldrops I dnt knw y u gave up on hm.guess u hv a choice in d matter.but dis is wot i tnk.what was d fire u saw d 1st day he wooed u?wot spured u on?wot made u 2 wnt 2 b wt hm in d 1st mnt,second mnt,b4 u startd noticing hs faults?answer dat nd dcide if fire shuld go on or nt!Love is d best tng dat cn happen in ur world, ,in everyones world.DON'T EVER give up on IT!!! @phoenixman Please do your thing!Counsel her!!
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by sammyjl(f): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2007
cheesy I think that he might be truely busy, but that is just part of the ordeal. We all get busy bt we should make the necessary time to see each other. Being busy is not an excuse all the time. so puhleeze!!

On the other hand just be patient but don't be for too long. Move one if it doesn't get any better, someone out there may be waiting for you and will treat you more better than this current one. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LEAVE YOUR HEART ALONE FOR A WHILE. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT HEART.
Good luck girl.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by OgaMadam(f): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2007
U gan dit sammy j? Wat gaan an mit jou? wat maak jy op hierie forum? how is windhoek

Later ne?
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Swish(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2007
OgaMadam:

U gan dit sammy j? What gaan an mit jou? what maak jy op hierie forum? how is windhoek

Later ne?

hey hey no martian, please
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by rockiedink(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster
tell you what? confront him and ask him to his face. if he loves you, you'll see it in his eyes; except of course he's the die-hard type that are out to deal with ladies. if thats the case, then God help you my dear.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by marshy: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
Ok guys, this truly is freaky,
my cell literally rang as soon as I read
the last word of this email!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My phone did to!! =l
My phone rang while I was reading this
shit my phone rang too
----------------------------------------------------------------------
hOLY cRAP mY CELL pHONE RANG!!!!! ahHHHHHH
ok my phone rang before it was done,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
my fone rang during it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This works so try it yourself
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
dude as gosh as my witness i just went to type "i dont hear my phone ringing" and it rang holly shit!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My phone didn't ring!!!! haha
ya my phone def. didnt ring,

I am taking the bait -
what do I have to lose right?

Hope it works!

Supposedly The Phone Will Ring
Right After You Do This.

Just read the little stories and
think of a wish as you scroll all
the way to the bottom. There is
a message there - then make your
wish.

No attachment on this one.

Stories

my name is jamal and i am 22 and i was fuckin some girl and i wished that i could Bleep more then 1 girl that was at 2:30 then at 2:52 my other bitch was so Hot and we all bleeped i workes.

I'm 13 years old, and I wished
that my dad would come home from
the army, because he'd been having
problems with his heart and right
leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When I made
my wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes
later), the doorbell rang, and
there my Dad was, luggage and all!!

I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
having trouble in my job and on the
verge of quitting. I made a simple
wish that my boss would get a new
job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55
there was an announcement that he
was promoted and was leaving for
another city. Believe me, this
really works!!!

My name is Ann and I am 45 years
of age. I had always been single
and had been hoping to get into a
nice, loving relationship for many
years. While kind of daydreaming
(and right after receiving this email)
I wished that a quality person would
finally come into my life. That was at
9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM
a FedEx delivery man came into my
office.He was cute, polite and
could not stop smiling at me. He
started coming back almost everyday
(even without packages) and asked me
out a week later. We married 6
months later and now have been
happily married for 2 years.

What a great email it was!!

Just scroll down to the end, but
while you do, think of a wish.
Make your wish when you have completed
scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the
number of minutes it will take for your
wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years
old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish
to come true).

However, if you don't send this to
people in 5 minutes, you will have bad
luck for years!!

Go for it!!!

SCROLL DOWN!!!!

STOP!!!

Congratulations!!! Your wish will
now come true in your age minutes.

Now follow this carefully, it
can be very rewarding!!!!

If you repost this within the next 5 min.
something major that you've been wanting
will happen.

This is scary!

The phone will ring right after
you do this :]
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by opokonwa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
He tells you what women like hearing

Shikena
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Michaeli: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
pearldrops:

l gave up on him

Hmmmm. Now I know pearldrops wasn't always a lesbian.

If its attention u need to revert to status quo,I'll give u ok?

Im in abuja till sunday(27/01).

I have your email,if you're ok just reply this post.

Cheers,
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by femwich(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
everytin get genesis
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2008
abi, and its revelation
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by pearldrops(f): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2008
Michaeli:

Hmmmm. Now I know pearldrops wasn't always a lesbian.

If its attention u need to revert to status quo,I'll give u ok?

I'm in abuja till sunday(27/01).

I have your email,if you're ok just reply this post.

Cheers,

well, this is coming rather late will leave abuja tomorrow for calabar and l doubt if you have my e mail
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by jkpretty(f): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2008
@pearldrops
Did u actually move on, i just wanna know
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by ursie(f): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
y r ur pearls dropping?
Anyway, girlie, anyone can say anything for all they care, remember that a lot of girls have problems understanding a man's psyche. You should know him a lot better.
Use ur instincts girl, ask him. Put him in the mood n get what u want.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by temmie3005: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2008
It is wrong to search for love with someone who does not love u back.Love that flows frm one direction is never enough to sustain a meaningful relationship.Love must be reciprocal to be meaningful.Two people may profess to each other but still have different ideas of what they are talking abt.We ve ROMANTIC LOVE,THE LOVE OF FRIENDSHIP,COVENANT LOVE.To cut the long story short my sister,a true relationship cannot be founded only on romantic love.it need to be founded on carefully developed intimacy.

Note that love can make or break u,so u nid to be very careful when interpreting ur feelings.Take care wink
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by petersonlu: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2008
really u never can tell how a man wants to love his gal.give him time cuz the guy might be fightting to forget thd sad memory of his past relationships, i mean broken heart.If he doesnt like you He would nt have walked up to you to tell you that he likes u, i think he just wants to be sure you feel thesame way and doesnt want to make mistakes twice and at thesame time does not want to loose you .i would advise you sit him down and talk to him .
ask him questions about :
Q1 are u still worried about your past . let him know that we have to bury the hatchet and everybody has past but sometime we should make our past interfere with our happiness.
Q2 talk to him like a doting mother.every man wants a lady that will talk to him with intellects.
Q3 i believe this is an oportunity to make him love you. fine he might by seeing another woman but askyourself this question have u created to be with him to confirm that , cuz sometime we make mistake by listening to what people tell us abt our relationship.that is why marriages collapse now adays .
you were meant to fight this together, dont let him fight it alone .judge someone by what u see him doing and do not judge by what people say .

i was in a relationship and i noticed that i do most of the calling and texting , but when i ask my lady what s happening that she stops doing thesame , she says she doent have airtime on her fone , it looks strange but i tell u its an excuse to quit the relationship cuz she doesnt want to tell it to my face but you know what i got to find out .everybody has what triggers a break down . and hers was the distance.any man that wants to date must be someone that is always with her otherwise when she s gone , she s really gone . and this affected my calling habits to my friends.tell me if i have another gal woulnt that affect the relatiionship cux i wanna be careful but truly i like that person.

so my dear endurance and perseverance and good communication is the key. afterall what does he want in a lady that s not in you.is it the spartan beauty, is it the goddess greece shape, is it the smile, it is the complexion. u have to be proud my lady .
if you need any more advice u can drop an offline message to YIM petersonluv@yahoo.co.uk cheers
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by amuki: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2008
Like some people said there are no signs but honest communication could help.Different temperaments have different ways of behaviour.Who knows he could be shy or busy or afraid of commitment>
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Michaeli: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
pearldrops:

well,  this is coming rather late will leave abuja tomorrow for calabar and l doubt if you have my e mail

Really sad,but we cld still saty in touch,there's this funkenu email i got,sent u a mail there ,do reply,Cheers kiss
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2008
@ pearl

the way people show love varies with respect to their temperament. i cant say if he loves u but my advise to u is to study his temperament. this will help u understand why he behaves the way he does. Good luck.
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by teissys(f): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2008
Oh my Gawdddddd!
This thread has been going on for more than two years?
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by TONDO: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
uche777,

how many child you have?

may morderator do smtin about type of sugar mummy
Re: Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) by syren: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2008
@post

Can anyone really say that they r 100% sure their partner loves them? I don't know, but the least he could do was try to show it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Friend Better Than Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.