Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11417 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nike4luv(f): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2005
grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2005
Awe, how sweet. tongue

GP, you know none of us here would leave you when you're cold. cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2005
Vexxy thanks.

Easier said than done. tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2005
back to kisses please. kiss kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by abc1234(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2005
I think she was my cousin she was 9 years older then me I think ,she kissed very sexually and i was in 1st or 2nd class. Min 5 or 6 years old.

Karachi, Pakistan ... smiley
Baquir.

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by FOD(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2005
Yea... twas unexpected... my ex really taught me good sh!t tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by icingbaby(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2005
anytime I remember my first kiss, I feel like rewinding it back, so I wouldn't be standing in that place
because I didn't know the guy, he just came to me from nowere put his mouth on my. and this happen
in high school when I was 16, I slap him so bad, that he didn't come back to school grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by sweetnini(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2005
my first kiss was a whole day kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ldollier(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2005
ma first kiss was d best kiss ever... aww i miss it
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ocho(f): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2005
Ha, i can still remember my first kiss  like it was yesterday. It was with the first guy i ever  really liked(may be loved, i don't know). We were chatting and i was laughing at something he said and bam! his mouth was all over mine, i couldn't kiss back because  well, i didn't know how but it felt yuckyyy!. It wasn't the best but subsequent ones made up for it. wink It's still my most memorable though!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Scorpio(f): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2005
i go tell ya mama wink cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ocho(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2005
scorpio, if i catch u grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Scorpio(f): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by decency(f): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2005
my first kiss?it happenned when i was 18 wt this cute guy from our teenage group in church ,we were asked to do a presentation ,so we had this practice one day at thier house ,he suddenly holds my hands and says i want to be ur good friend and i say ,we are already friends,and he says let me show u what i mean ,he just puts his lips on mine and starts kissing me and i was like what are u doing in my mind ,but could not stop him coc i guess i liked him too.
kiss embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by FOD(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2005
Just an example of a holy kiss wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ocho(f): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2005
REALLY FUNNY! grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2005
Yeah, i remember my first kiss, it was from my grandpa who kissed me on the forehead and said:
you are the best grandchild among all!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2005
nice one eslynera cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by rikkyjen(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
D chosen 1...Do u still see aunty yemisi..and how does both of u feel seein ur self now..I bet she will always feel guilty
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by snazzydawn(f): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2006
hmmmmm....my first kiss was when I was 20 years.I had been reading all those M&B,Temptaions and silhouette novels,so I expected my first kiss to be ground spinning,earth shaking,breath stopping and leg weakening.Well,my first boyfriend,who is now my ex,took me for lunch and while we were eating and gisting,he was just staring at my lips and I was like,why are you staring at my lips?He was like,there is a smudge on your upper lip,in a reflex action,I took my hands to my lips to remove it,I found nothing,he was laughing at me,he held my hands from across the table,kissed my wrists,then leaned forward and kissed me on my lips.....gosh,I was so shy at first.The kiss?It was goooooooooodddd!!!!!though it was not so much like the M&B,I never forget it!!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2006
My first kiss was in 1995.

I was suppose to be teaching her maths,ofcos i was teaching her. wink

What she started then spoilt me till 2day grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by FOD(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2006
Correct man!... Sure that was a great lesson!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by opemogaji(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2006
yahh some big fat liers my first kiss was in the hall way at my school in 5th grade i mean real kiss, not the one yahh saying. not on the chick chiks
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by yummy(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2006
ma first kiss was with a girl ma friend asked out, i was even tellin ma friend what to tell her, i never knew she was waitin for d day she was gona kiss me. she was even actin like she hated me, until one day when she started askin questions and finally got me in trouble. tho she sorta punished me, kissed and stopd kissed and stopd, omoota tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ocho(f): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2006
so ur punishment was a kiss? lucky you. If only all my punishments were like that wink cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2006
opemogaji:

yahh some big fat liers my first kiss was in the hall way at my school in 5th grade i mean real kiss, not the one yahh saying. not on the chick chiks

Nit what u think,it was a real kiss cool

What a socculent lips tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by yummy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2006
ocho:

so your punishment was a kiss? lucky you. If only all my punishments were like that wink cheesy
am sure u're still gona to get such punishment  wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vinna(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2006
My first kiss was a traumatic experience (although i've gotten over it now). I was 8 and my step brother's friend (he must have been like 21 or 22 then) abused me.

First real kiss (one that involved my consent)........... was when i was in my 100 level and twas with my first boyfriend. In those days i was wat my mum call Margaret Thatcher (that was wat she called me then smiley ), i was ultra reserved. He was patient and very understanding with me and brought me out of ma shell. He started the process that finally healed me emotionally.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2006
my first kiss... um.......
let me refresh my mind rolleyes
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2006
The xperience then was like striking a hook and catching a big fish wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by SweetnSour(f): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2006
hmmmmmmm mine was awesome... no details needed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by bedone(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2006
To be honest I was too young to remmember rolleyes isn't that a shame cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.