Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11409 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by chychy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2007
Seems i'm d only one that had her 1st kiss late, i mean every one had it at ages 5,8, 10, 12,

Wow! Well, i had mine at age 17 in the university.

it was horrible n i dint know wat to do but i liked it @ d same time wink

but by d 3rd time, i had perfected it and have gotten better kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by chychy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
it happened in the moonlight in front of my hostel.

i was a shy lil girl, we were takig a stroll n d next thing i knew, he was kissing me. kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by chychy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
Quote from: papermoon on January 25, 2006, 06:24 PM
yes i remember my first kiss, it was with my ghanaian neighbour, (this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek, and for some perverted reason, he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me, and came to SEEK my lips,
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet, so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle, (i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did, my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his, he gave me a fine slap, TWWAAAI, was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor, lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day, and for some strange reason, ghana boy never was allowed back into our house, and YESS, anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish, i think of my ghanaian loverkid, damn, those were the days,

This is so very funny, i laughed and laughed grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by uchetobi(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
At chychy did uu read mine? I was 18, so ur 17 was not late
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2007
first kiss? nope, never even had a boyfriend b4, still waiting embarassed smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by jintujinta(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
ibkaye:

first kiss? nope, never even had a boyfriend before, still waiting embarassed smiley

Kai, no curse yourself o. Or is this forum not for above 18yrs fellows? If you havent had your first kiss by now, you should be really worried. Are you trying to say you are a V, ?

Anyway, someone once said noene of us is a virgin, life has screwed us all up.

So if you really havent had your firs kiss, see me immediately.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
jintujinta:

Kai, no curse yourself o. Or is this forum not for above 18yrs fellows? If you havent had your first kiss by now, you should be really worried. Are you trying to say you are a V, ?

Anyway, someone once said noene of us is a virgin, life has screwed us all up.

So if you really havent had your firs kiss, see me immediately.

tongue yes sir! grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by uchetobi(f): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2007
is it a crime to be above 18 and never been kissed, pls don’t mind him jore

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Bblak(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2007
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by jintujinta(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
uchetobi:

is it a crime to be above 18 and never been kissed, please don’t mind him jore

Hun, Uchetobi, you no be better person o. The thing wey you don dey enjoy since 12 years or even earlier, you dont want another person to enjoy at 18years. Tufiakwa!

Ibkaye, dont mind her o. She has started enjoying it long ago and she does not want you to enjoy it so you wont increase the competition out here. you know once you taste it, you will aslo taste the forbidden fruit. And once you start, na sos so competition you two go dey do to have we guys grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
jintujinta:

Hun, Uchetobi, you no be better person o. The thing wey you don dey enjoy since 12 years or even earlier, you don't want another person to enjoy at 18years. Tufiakwa!

Ibkaye, don't mind her o. She has started enjoying it long ago and she does not want you to enjoy it so you wont increase the competition out here. you know once you taste it, you will aslo taste the forbidden fruit. And once you start, na sos so competition you two go dey do to have we guys grin

lol grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by sleekdot(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
long thing, i cant remember
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by mide1234: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2008
PETER, WHY U DEY LIE NOW.JST TEL US D TRUTH.ANY WAY MY OWN WAS WHEN I WAS FOUR.CAN U IMAGINE A LADY IN OUR COMPOUND, SHE WAS 24 THEN.SHE CALLED ME IN2 HER APARTMENT,SHE KISS ME AND SHE ALSO DO ME.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by TheSly: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2008
Yes at the back of the fence with a pastor's daughter wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kalmebad(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
smiley First Kiss

Guess everyone holds this memory to heart
An awful experience, awful cus i found it disgusting.(may be as a local chick i was then grin grin)
Happened after my secondary school, one night at d darkest corner of the street
Hey! , hell, i kept puking out all tru d nite and even right after then,at the tot of our mouth coming 2geda

, but today don't try me,cus am a pro on that
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Busta(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2008
can't remember when or with who?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2008
mide1234:

ANY WAY MY OWN WAS WHEN I WAS FOUR.CAN You IMAGINE A LADY IN OUR COMPOUND, SHE WAS 24 THEN.SHE CALLED ME IN2 HER APARTMENT,SHE KISS ME AND SHE ALSO DO ME.
u're lying shocked shocked shocked u want to tell me that u still remember that since wen u're 4 (-4 from ur age nw) Mr. lair grin grin grin grin

The Sly:

Yes at the back of the fence with a pastor's daughter wink

u don corrupt that small GIRL angry grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:26pm On May 09, 2008
Busta:

can't remember when or with who?

me too can't remember again coz it's a long time ago wen am still at secondary sch like SS2 or so tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ashe2(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2008
it was disgustin u know we were told kissin is the exchange of saliva i just kept brushin how on earth was i drink someone sputum say na kiss be dat? till later it got better .
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by faa(f): 11:40am On May 12, 2008
mide1234:

PETER, WHY You DEY LIE NOW.JST TEL US D TRUTH.ANY WAY MY OWN WAS WHEN I WAS FOUR.CAN You IMAGINE A LADY IN OUR COMPOUND, SHE WAS 24 THEN.SHE CALLED ME IN2 HER APARTMENT,SHE KISS ME AND SHE ALSO DO ME.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ba2undey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
well it all happened some years ago anyway, we where in the classroom together then it started raining, it was cold outside and inside, so we came closer then all of a sudden it happened that i kissed her even without knowing it till after it had happened, that after 15mins grin grin it pretty cool isn't it?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by timmfikk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
@IBKAYE, cheesy cheesy

first kiss? nope, never even had a boyfriend before, still waiting [sub][/sub][sup][/sup]

I think the best thing to do is hook-up right now, and be know to one guy well i don't think having boy friend also have anything to deal on kiss or no kiss, coz all i know is when we are all kid mom and dad gives us good kiss to play with us, and as well as in the neighbourhood so i think kiss is neutral the topic i am giving out in my forum tomorrow is(Is it right for boy and girl to be in relationship before 18 yrs of age).
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ikamefa(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
@topic nope
!

twas eons ago
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
A soffocating experience! grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Vaughan27: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2015
nddy:
oh men, ,  when i was 5 i was the lil  groom in my cousin's wedding, the girl who was the lil bride was so adorable. We sat beside each other during the wedding. I was told earlier that  i have to  act like the groom. whatever he does that i should do. It got to the tyme when the pastor said you may kiss the bride, i didnt hesitate to kiss the girl. The whole church started laughng, my cousin was laughng. After the church  my mama  spanked my ass. My dad was like he is a kid. I would never forget that day
African parent could b so lamb.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Freewilly:
I remember my first kiss, it was nasty and I hated it, just like my first smoke or the first time I smoked weed.Now I enjoy doing all the above so much it's part of my life.
Ooh pls tell me you are still on this forum.. grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ngozi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.