Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11416 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eveseh(f): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
when i was 13 my frist boyf try to kiss me and he did,

it was cool,but i didnt have any idea that time, but it was cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eveseh(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2006
when i was 12,hmmmmmmmmmmmm is was nice
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by cheekee(f): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2006
yap i do remember it was i was 15 with the love of my life and it wasn't bad but i confess i was a little scared and tense embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Kadeejah(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2006
i got my first kiss wen i wuz 10yrs. me nd my friendz were playin spin tha bottle. tha guy wuz like 2yrs older that me. newayz we went in tha closet nd i wuz like, look i cant kiss u, i dont kno how 2 so we shud jus pretend we did even tho we wont. nd as i wuz bout ta get out tha closet, he grabs my hand nd says dont wrry ill teach u. then he wuz like come closer i dont bite nd then yada yada ya we kissed nd ye. . . . .lol embarassed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kheme(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2006
YES I DO!

It was by the road side, and that was the fun part cos people kept passing and we didn't want to know know what was going on! her lips where WHITE when we finished! i'd never forget that! I just could take my hands of her bum! oops! lol!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2006
mhnnn
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by desiree(f): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
My first kiss---hmmm it was yummy, i was a sweet 16, it went on for about 10 mins until I stopped him, he was fumbling with the twins embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2006
how romantic cheesy smiley
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Oseka: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2006
Can't remember folks!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by mukina2: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2006
*wrong thread* lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2006
right thread, coz i've found you here mukky kiss cheesy smiley
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by mukina2: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2006
dang right sweetie

first kiss , cant remember

oh yes i do
i rememreb looking at my tongue in thr mirror afterwards grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2006
spill it yall
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by oge4real(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2006
never had one so don't have nothin 2 share. wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kboy2z(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2006
It was great.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kokoletz(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2006
In her room in school wit enough smooching but no panshing.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kokoletz(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2006
In her room in school wit enough smooching but no panshing.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by oge4real(f): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2006
Mukina2,what were u expecting 2 see in d mirror?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by olutomiwa(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2006
how can i 4get,we just dey pour spit inside each other,s mouth thinking we were kissing,but now i KNOW BETA.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by felia(f): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2007
my first kiss was when i was a baby, dont get me wrong by my parents because they are my true love.lol
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by felia(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2007
olutomiwa you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by dmolababe(f): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2007
My first kiss was from my first boyfriend. I was 13 then, he asked me out and i accepted. He asked me to show him that i really wanted to go out with him but i was shy and then he asked me if he could show me how he really felt about me and i was like yehhhhhh and he kissed me. That was the greatest kiss anybody as ever given to me in my life. it was sooooo good that i never wanted to stop but we had to stop after a couple of minutes because someone knocked on the door. cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Igbobeauty(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
I could never remember mine u kno why? coz I never had one lol.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by DMW(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
It was great. I kissed my senior in secondary school in my house.I was in JSS2, She was in JSS3. She asked me out and I asked her how i would believe her. She kissed nonsense out of my life. She tot me how to kiss.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by yimiton(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
Of course I remember, it was nice, I was about 16, he was 17, we were great friends and playmates. We were running around the sitting room and suddenly, he grabed me while I was still laughing, I noticed he became very serious and looking deep into my eyes. My knees weakend and that was when it came. It beautiful and wet. I dreamt about it for a long time and now that I write this, I still have that naughty smile on my lips and well as dreamy eyes. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kanz: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
my first kiss was wen i wz 5, we were playing mum and dad. can't really remember the details but we were beaten real good. my best kiss wz wit my friend's cousin. we had all jst come back from the club ( my friends and some guys) every other person had gone to sleep cos we spent the night in his house. we were watching tv in his kitchen and we got talking. my senses told he was going to kiss me. before i could look away i felt his lips on me, it was so lovely and i didn't want to stop. Then he carried me to the rooftop and we continued. it wz so ecstatic.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by fawwyb(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
mmmmmmmmh, my first kiss? I was 18yrs then, it was good and interesting, lasted for about 10mins, qiute short timed.right? grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Bolarge(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2007
papermoon:

yes i remember my first kiss, it was with my ghanaian neighbour, (this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek, and for some perverted reason, he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me, and came to SEEK my lips,
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet, so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle, (i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did, my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his, he gave me a fine slap, TWWAAAI, was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor, lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day, and for some strange reason, ghana boy never was allowed back into our house, and YESS, anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish, i think of my ghanaian loverkid, damn, those were the days, 

This post always gets me reeling. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Bolarge(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by jkpretty(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
Yeah Dat was really funny, i almost fell off my seat in d office. cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Bolarge(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
papermoon:

yes i remember my first kiss, it was with my ghanaian neighbour, (this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek, and for some perverted reason, he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me, and came to SEEK my lips,
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet, so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle, (i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did, my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his, he gave me a fine slap, TWWAAAI, was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor, lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day, and for some strange reason, ghana boy never was allowed back into our house, and YESS, anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish, i think of my ghanaian loverkid, damn, those were the days,

So I'm not the only one. grin
When I read it, I laughed so hard peeps came rushing from other offices to see what was wrong. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by uchetobi(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
Yea on my 18th birthday and it was woah! I felt it down to my toes. LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.