Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11415 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by pintos(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2005
WesleyanA:

pintos.... you actually remembered that
my mum told me and warned me of any other kiss ........that i can never get the real thing again...............her prophecy has come true.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2005
pintos:

I can't really remember my first kiss.................
........but one thing i know is that, my mum was the first person who kissed me with genuine love, after the midwife presented me to her on my first day on earth.........what an experience.
nice one pintos
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kellorah: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2005
kiss

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Danasco(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2005
My kiss was...... i think i was 22. She came to do revision with me for a lecture we had that day.. because my contribution in class was superb. She actually liked me b4 then. She told my cousin so. i never wanted to stop. I became very shy after then.

She made the move i just complied.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2005
Of course i do remember my first kiss. Who wouldn't?

My first kiss was under the bed. That guy was my bestest friend while i was small. I remember i was 8 going on 9. We have always pecked each other and do the "mummy and daddy" thingy (For those who don't know the meaning, it's a Play thingy, You claim to be your parents and you use your Sweater/socks to make babies and u talk just like your parents talk to you). Anyways i remember that, everyone was at home and we were like in the room, And he just came and said I will kiss you. I was like okay, and i faced my cheeks to him (cos his kiss was always on the cheek). And he was like no, on your lips...I was like, uh.."mummy and everybody is in the palor", and he was like "under the bed". We went under the bed, and i got my first kiss. I remember kissing like i saw in "african american movies". It was extremely fun....I kissed Junior (he was 11 yrs old). We were close after then, but his dad was transferred to another state, and we lost contact cry. I remember kissing him The day before he left (also under the bed). kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2005
this mummy and dad thing its like its a nice way to get hook ups
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2005
You are sooooo right. I am sure everyone got hooked up one way or the other while they were young. Cos i am sure most people did the "mummy and daddy" thingy.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by gina34(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2005
layi eheheeeeeeeee.
ok people my first kiss is with layi on nairaland forum
if u don't believe me ask him wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2005
how does it happen? do you actally get intimate like dads and moms. please i would love to play the game regardless of my age.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by gina34(f): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2005
well i did the mummy and daaddy stuff but nothing like kissing.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2005
grin grin Terry r u kidding me?

Well u get really close to "your partner', u sometimes quarrell like mommy and daddy, and u do the intimate like Mommy and daddy. Just have fun.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2005
i gat you angel. I wish i could play it but i will be too old for that
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2005
i did play mumi and dadi as a kid and still playing it rite nw (differently of course n more fun) shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2005
You can still play it.... Just get a girl, and uhmm play it.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2005
i mean having the innocent feling as a kid would not be there if i play it now. If i really do it now its a violation against the ethics of mom and dad game.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2005
@gina Yeah babyboo. Tell 'em. Now who's going to ask me...waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin......... kiss

@Terry
Just have it in mind. When next u come into the world(if u ever do), make sure u do momi and dady. I love that game. Always under the bed or under covers. I did most of mine in the wardrobe anyway, but it still fascinates me how i didnt pop the cherry then. Okobo like me. I remeber her bringin 'em lips and me hidin my face. The innocence of a child. thats d fun part. grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2005
terry:

i mean having the innocent feling as a kid would not be there if i play it now. If i really do it now its a violation against the ethics of mom and dad game.

You are right. Damn, Being an innocent little child is fun. Being shy, and doing the whole thing, and laughing and acting just like Your parents do, and telling daddy to go buy the baby food. haha, I love mommmy and daddy games. You've missed terry. tongue smiley
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2005
Thanks my fellow angel. so wot do u think... are u down wit da click kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2005
What click?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2005
i guess i did miss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2005
Sorry... When u come back in another life, you'll do it.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2005
the mumsie and popsie stuff of course cool cool, hw do we plat it?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2005
How old are you angelmike?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2005
yeah i would make sure i do it multiple tymes
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2005
@ hot-angel i was about to ask the same
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2005
You do that. I guess i am gonna make a topic for those who played mommy and daddy game. wink. Or seun, should make one from this topic. He knows how to do it. I love the Mommy and daddy game.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2005
terry:

@ hot-angel i was about to ask the same

U were about to ask for his age?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2005
how sad..sob cry, sob cry cry cry i guess u read my profile cry cry
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2005
Why cry?? Your Profile? Okay how old r u? I read u saying "your daughter" in another posts.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2005
yes i meant his age.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2005
hey terry, im a player but i don't play dat way
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2005
hello?? Are we still in the same cirlce??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.