Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11413 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2005
Why tell us here then. Moreover u've been on for long.
U only said it shortly after she came on. Was it a conicidence?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2005
May be.

Isn't good to share experiences from other sites?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2005
Haba, Nigerians & diplomacy.
Only Seun can salvage this situation. he has the logs of all PMs.
I rest my case. But remember i'm still the priest, ever ready to do my duty when called upon. wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2005
Carry on my dear!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Banderas(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2005
I was 12, she was 14 and she was DAMN HOT. We used to do holiday lessons together. She came and asked me whether I had ever kissed a girl. I lied and told her of course I had, then she told me to show her how. I was like "what!!?" And then she told me again to kiss her like I kissed the girl. It was like nothing I'd ever done before. Naturally, having been well jisted by my older cousins, my hands soon started to grope.....
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2005
Uhmm.. could u tell us how u kissed her and what she did and blah blah?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by gina34(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2005
Banderas:

I was 12, she was 14 and she was DAMN HOT. We used to do holiday lessons together. She came and asked me whether I had ever kissed a girl. I lied and told her of course I had, then she told me to show her how. I was like "what!!?" And then she told me again to kiss her like I kissed the girl. It was like nothing I'd ever done before. Naturally, having been well jisted by my older cousins, my hands soon started to grope.....
your hand started groping as in...........
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by digitalove(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2005
Mine was wet and kinda scary. grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nike4luv(f): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2005
tell us
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2005
Gosh u guys. Did u do narrative essay in elementary/middle high/high school?? Narration please!!!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Banderas(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2005
Now this is really odd... you guys don't know what groping means? Groping is the process whereby the hands of one person moves randomly over the sensitive parts of the other person't body. If you want anything more graphic, it may have to be via IM
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2005
Groping or no groping.. Did the girl like it. Narrate your kiss.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Banderas(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
I have no idea whether she liked it or not. But I know for sure that I enjoyed it immensely. And throughout that summer, me and Terri used to steal kisses at odd hours. And then we got caught.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by gina34(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2005
wel................ lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kenflavor(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2005
hmmm.... my first kiss was when I was 4 and the girl in question was 5. Ironically her name is Mummy, a togolese and she plays mummy while I play Daddy whenever we are playing mummies and daddies.
Terry u really missed when u were young. I found out that Mummy will always ask the children, (my friend, her younger brother and my kid sister) to go to sleep and the next thing she coverred both of us with blanket (bedspread). I enjoyed it while it lasted but unfortunately Omiyale spoilt the game cry cry cry
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2005
What is Omiyale? undecided
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nike4luv(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2005
flood undecided
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kenflavor(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2005
There was a flood in Ibadan then in 1980 to be precised. The flood was caused by a big river in Ibadan called OGUNPA.
Do u get it now?
Nike4luv understands what I rolleyes kissmean
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nike4luv(f): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2005
yea..i kno ogunpa
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by yinkaboi(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2005
i am a Prof. and its books all the time!!!!1 i received my first kiss from a book!!! Macmillans Nationwide English!!!!! emmm pls dont boooo me it ll take a while for me to kiss a lady.... oh! my experiment..pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see you all l8r. no kisses, no comments embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2005
hot-angel:

What is Omiyale? undecided
flood relocates
I guess kenflavor means they relocated.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kenflavor(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2005
Layi u are right. cool
They relocated and we also packed to my mum's house at Adamasingba but a year later I was told they went back to the same area.
Mummy is now married to a whiteee and she lives in Europe with her husband and kids.
Don't ask me which country? rolleyes shocked tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2005
kenflavor:

hmmm.... my first kiss was when I was 4 and the girl in question was 5. Ironically her name is Mummy, a togolese and she plays mummy while I play Daddy whenever we are playing mummies and daddies.
Terry u really missed when u were young. I found out that Mummy will always ask the children, (my friend, her younger brother and my kid sister) to go to sleep and the next thing she coverred both of us with blanket. I enjoyed it while it lasted but unfortunately Omiyale spoilt the game cry cry cry

i guess everyone got their first kiss from this game. smiley.. . . . .
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2005
kenflavor:

Terry u really missed when u were young. I found out that Mummy will always ask the children, (my friend, her younger brother and my kid sister) to go to sleep and the next thing she coverred both of us with blanket. I enjoyed it while it lasted but unfortunately Omiyale spoilt the game cry cry cry

so you guys were covered with blankets wow thats awesome,
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2005
I need someone to cover me with blanket too cool
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2005
*covers GP with blanket* smiley
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2005
You are just too sweet, HA wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2005
hot-angel:

*covers GP with blanket* smiley

Hope HA aint under the blanket as well. undecided
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by hotangel2(f): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2005
layi:

Hope HA aint under the blanket as well. undecided

Duhhh... Get a clue. wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2005
Yes someone to cover me with a blanket please.

I'm cold inside out, don't let me die.

Who loves me to live there?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nike4luv(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2005
me me me grin

i luv u GP kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2005
Ha ha ha! you said so in your poems and you acted just like that.

I know you'll always be there.

I love you too without reservation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.