Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (29016 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

When you talk of dirtiness i laugh, Everyone knows that yoruobas are the one that has the award in been dirty
no wonder your people keep running there

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lagos is too sweet for one tribe to savour, ahn-ah?! is this not Nigeria? ok if even if this is not Nigeria what can those lazy jealous cowards do? They can't even fend for their own livelihood not to talk of to push the hard working Igbo men and women out of the metropolis shey dem want war?Make lasgidi turn to battlefield ni?!. I say screw them. #igbosinlagosstandyourground#

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu: They would still prostrate with their flat heads

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1003948_igbo_jpg28bd804326727bdeda36840c1a4b7765[/img]

After their leaders come to beg

dey don dey beg us o awon omo ale
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: So sorry to disappoint you as we igbos ain't educated illiterates like your people and pls don't die of shock if i know a thing or two of the gentleman's game its not your fault if sophistication is beyond you, i guess agbero and touting are popular past times of the yoruba race next to listening to pasuma or ogbesere so its not your fault etc and if there is anybody that needs shipping its your black ugly jealous ekiti claiming lagos self back to your rocky burrow pits.Comprende?!

Dear illiterate, it is comprenez vous and not what you typed (can't even bring myself low to typing that crap. Was that Igbo or Egun?)

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not from Ekiti but from Lafiaji, Lagos Island and though I don't live there, all our family homes still belong to us

And of course you don't know anything about golf apart from hearing its called the gentleman's game which traditionally is a title for cricket and not golf. And of course you don't know nothing about the game of golf because you would at least have demonstrated that you know a thing or two about the game when I threw the challenge at you like most golfers would

One more word and you will find yourself in Onitsha park on the lorry that leaves tonight
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Willy4Willy: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Just heard Igbos in Ladipo are seriously beating babaloja up

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
chino11:

In that group picture, Fashole looks more or less like an average aboki on Suite.. grin

If na true I talk: CLICK LIKE
So it is now a crime to look like an "aboki?" In your low reasoning, you use the word, aboki, thinking it is a derogatory term for the Hausa/Fulani; they answer to it because it means a friend. Who then between you and them is a f00l?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by basilo101: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
We aint going nowhere. If na fyt una want bring it on! Witout FG back up we go chase una back 2 ekiti and ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: Go home,go home go home that is all i can deduce from these ugly freaks of nature called yeribas.Pls note that the igbos are not moving an inch from your land because it is just too sweet and if i catch any lazy,dirty mofos any where near my complex if not for the real authorities tryna exhort my biz am going to take a golf club and bash his head in and by the way f**k awo.
Chichidodo, the bird that doesn't eat shi.t but eats maggot from it, if you cannot abide by the rules in the market, pack your ngwongwo and leave for your villages. After all you posted pictures of mansions that you claimed are in your villages.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BUSHMAN1: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
ok you know what? let just go back home to the east this nonsense is becoming too much,lets leave ladipo market for them and see how they will cope
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by igboboy1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Paying taxes is normal in any sane society minus of course your villages. If the idea of not paying taxes is your cup of tea and way of life, then stay back in your villages...

taxes paid to who? to agberos or the state govt?

sophisticated mugu...

I was born and raised in my home state, wetin concern me with lagos?

YOu think every Nigerian leave in Lagos? dumb MOFO.. if Nigeria is 150M people and lagos purportedly has 15M that means 90% of NIgerians dont live in Lagos, but it is not something an idiot like you will know.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by gulfer: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

We know your type. Golf club abi wheel spanner?

Do you know what a golf club looks like?

Do you know what types of clubs are used in the game of golf?

How many types of grips do you have?

Can you hold a golf club?

Even if you can, we will ship you and your golf bag back into the caves, dunes and valleys of your village if you don't live by our rules.

Kapish?
Abeg, leave these MFs, let them come with their golf Clubs, baseball bats aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ waiting to wedge their troublesome skulls. Na by force to stay in Lasgidi ni
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sage2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
No man has ever prospered out of envy. The Igbos will always factor in whatever cost they incur into the prices of goods and services. In the end, it is the buying public, which cut across all tribes, that bears the burden of this extortion. It is as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BUSHMAN1: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
sage_: No man has ever prospered out of envy. The Igbos will always factor in whatever cost they incur into the prices of goods and services. In the end, it is the buying public, which cut across all tribes, that bears the burden of this extortion. It is as simple as that.
GBAM!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
sage_: No man has ever prospered out of envy. The Igbos will always factor in whatever cost they incur into the prices of goods and services. In the end, it is the buying public, which cut across all tribes, that bears the burden of this extortion. It is as simple as that.

[b]We are not envious because we are successful

If you look at the GDP of Lagos, trading doesn't make up to 10% of it

What we see are malls and shops where authentic merchandise are sold and not fake and adulterated items these guys flood our markets with

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Why dont you people leave first and let Lagos turn to anything it likes

How can you like Lagos more than your hometown, Go and develop your villages
go and die mumu we would never leave lagos,my bro Is also coming from enugu to join me 2mrw he is learning entrprising,no Yoruba can chase us mumu so go an die atulu,ne li insi

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Stegeson(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
bros1234: If you close Ladipo, It wont take the Igbos 3 months to bounceback from whatever loss. But it will take those olojas years to recover from the left overs they would miss for closing it. Mark my words.
Just seven days. Igbos are miracle workers when it comes to creating opportunity where there none. Just try them.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

Dear illiterate, it is comprenez vous and not what you typed (can't even bring myself low to typing that crap. Was that Igbo or Egun?)

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not from Ekiti but from Lafiaji, Lagos Island and though I don't live there, all our family homes still belong to us

And of course you don't know anything about golf apart from hearing its called the gentleman's game which traditionally is a title for cricket and not golf. And of course you don't know nothing about the game of golf because you would at least have demonstrated that you know a thing or two about the game when I threw the challenge at you like most golfers would

One more word and you will find yourself in Onitsha park on the lorry that leaves tonight
yiddy-yadda-yadda.Keeping wallowing in self delusion.Igbos are making money, everywhere we go, everything we touch, people can attest to our industry,courage and never-say-die spirit. I can understand where all this hate and jealousy is coming from. Fear. The fear of the igbo people by the yeribas, after decades of subjugation by the pig Awo, we are now up to par and in some spheres of our society overtaken the yeribas; So i very much understand the bad belle and allow me to say the fear is well founded because we eat cowards like your people for breakfast.Start anything and you'd see why Lagos is called no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: yiddy-yadda-yadda.Keeping wallowing in self delusion.Igbos are making money, everywhere we go, everything we touch, people can attest to our industry,courage and never-say-die spirit. I can understand where all this hate and jealousy is coming from. Fear. The fear of the igbo people by the yeribas, after decades of subjugation by the pig Awo, we are now up to par and in some spheres of our society overtaken the yeribas; So i very much understand the bad belle and allow me to say the fear is well founded because we eat cowards like your people for breakfast.Start anything and you'd see why Lagos is called no man's land.

Arrest to your criminal activities which doesn't show up in Lagos taxes or GDP figures?

If Lagos is no man's land, Onitsha is no just no man's land but no man's business

geeez:

[b]We are not envious because we are successful

If you look at the GDP of Lagos, trading doesn't make up to 10% of it

What we see are malls and shops where authentic merchandise are sold and not fake and adulterated items these guys flood our markets with

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas[/b]
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Chichidodo, the bird that doesn't eat shi.t but eats maggot from it, if you cannot abide by the rules in the market, pack your ngwongwo and leave for your villages. After all you posted pictures of mansions that you claimed are in your villages.
Am the bird that hate sh*t (yeribas) but looves and enjoy its maggot (the fruits of the their land best personified as LAGOS) and nothing any yeriba modafoka can do about it.GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA and f**k awo-ole.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
dozzybaba: I was expecting u to comment on that grin. You are so predictable. cheesy

Aki and pawpaw will conveniently send your children and grandchildren to Private Universities and pay their School fees 10times over. Only dwarfs with Igbo genes can do that. All the Ofe dwarfs i see are either danfo conductors or go slow hawkers at ikeja grin cheesy

Legendary shot fired grin

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

Arrest to your criminal activities which doesn't show up in Lagos taxes or GDP figures?

Yeribas see igbos and they start hating, we look at you guys and we see money;The one we will make out of your own expense.Aint we boldaceously awesome?.Keep hating...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sam xiu lee: all those neighbourhood watch and the rest you are quoting are voluntary,not mandatory like the issue of babaloja,it is SRO g because its collecting fee from traders by force,it is illegal.

If you move into an area that has a neighbourhood watch they get funded from the Homeowners Association levies

And you cannot tell them you dont want to join the association as long as you are in that neighbourhood

The owners of the Land said thats how they want it. They appointed Babaloja to monitor activities of the market

ANyone who doesnt like it can shift his shop to onisha
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: Yeribas see igbos and they start hating, we look at you guys and we see money;The one we will make out of your own expense.Aint we boldaceously awesome?.Keep hating...

At least you're not making any of it and the bulk of it from Lagos isn't made by anyone you know or is related to
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

If you move into an area that has a neighbourhood watch they get funded from the Homeowners Association levies

And you cannot tell them you dont want to join the association as long as you are in that neighbourhood

The owners of the Land said thats how they want it. They appointed Babaloja to monitor activities of the market

ANyone who doesnt like it can shift his shop to onisha

Dude I didn't know you were this ignorant and fuccked up in the head.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

mumu off topic

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by oilsuop: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
we go suffereoo if igbos close their companies in lagos my aunt sell beans in oladikpo market and my tow younger cousins fumi and ade off load goods for ibo people,i mean how dey they wan us to survive without ibos sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

Dude I didn't know you were this ignorant and fuccked up in the head.

Well I knew a long time ago that you were this ignorant and twisted upstairs
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
oil suop: we go suffereoo if igbos close their companies in lagos my aunt sell beans in oladikpo market and my tow younger cousins fumi and ade off load goods for ibo people,i mean how dey they wan us to survive without ibos sad sad
I wan laugh die grin grin grin. Oya beg us na. grin. Ok we no dey go again, we no want make ade become corpse exhumer wey dey sell human spare parts for jankara market like him papa. The boy na good boycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ALTRUTH(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
No need 4 all dis empty chest-beating by yoruba boyz. Make una declare all-out gbege against d Igbos nd let us see if it wuld take one week to reduce Lagos to ashes. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: Am the bird that hate sh*t (yeribas) but looves and enjoy its maggot (the fruits of the their land best personified as LAGOS) and nothing any yeriba modafoka can do about it.GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA and f**k awo-ole.
2 gbaski 4 u nwannem,f**k awo indeed

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Well I knew a long time ago that you were this ignorant and twisted upstairs

Last time I will ever quote you until you grow the hell up and quit being a grown assholeee. Have fun making fun of yourself son.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
;DThat guys response is legendary,I guess d modaf*ker fled
REALITY101:

Legendary shot fired grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.