Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49508 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by zogo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
I will take you by the hand to show u how anybody can export giant African Snails to Asia, Europe and Ameria, + how you can do Snail Farming on part time bases. Click on my signature below or call me up on 07063249904

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by infofta(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ funclub. You are on point. 1. All marketers must have a guarantor. If the guarantor is a member, that will also be considered. Members should be people who are able to sacrifice time and effort. A situation were members invest money and go to sleep waiting for profit at the end of the day will not move the company forward.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
2fishes is the funniest guy on this thread.
"Better to fall from a 2 storey and break a leg than to fall from 25 storeys and die"where the hell did you get this from?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
the state that participate more here should be given zone:therefore Kaduna and Edo should b made zone:me never see cross river or Gombe here b4 oo:
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
surveycash: @2fishes...seem we are yet to be on the same page on the customization issue. I know about MOQ for customization and I have got a manufacturer to customize google itab for me for even less than the MOQ. My concern is, is there any product from China you can vouch for in terms quality and durability to be ready to put your brand on it?

Permit me to say a tentative Yes to your question, bro.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
texaco1: 2fishes is the funniest guy on this thread.
"Better to fall from a 2 storey and break a leg than to fall from 25 storeys and die"where the hell did you get this from?

No be me talk am o
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Dscientist: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2013
ok
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 3:54am On Aug 11, 2013
The money is smiling at the corner....where my fellow Asaba pple dey or Edo zone..I wont sleep until THIS JV comes to reality:some pple are praying seriously for dis to be another Pipe Dream and am also praying personally for our dream to come to pass

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 4:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Dscientist: Kudos to you guys for the good ώork,
I'm in for the JV, representing sango-ota, ogun state.
W̶̲̥̅̊ђεrε exactly in sango-otta,I stay @ dalemo $ U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Segloyd(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Are you are interested in importation of PREMIUM GRADE used clothes and shoes from america?
Contact me.
Segloid@ovi.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2013
@2fishes...tentative is not good enough for longevity. I deal with tabs and I'm yet to see one I can stamp my name on. I've got 1 or 2 that outperform than the others but for longevity , am still skeptical but if the name pop up from Toluax,klens n other dealers, we may pick it then.

@FCE... Your modi operandi for recruiting marketers is good.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by WildChild00(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2013
surveycash: @2fishes...tentative is not good enough for longevity. I deal with tabs and I'm yet to see one I can stamp my name on. I've got 1 or 2 that outperform than the others but for longevity , am still skeptical but if the name pop up from Toluax,klens n other dealers, we may pick it then.

Is there still room for an investor frm Lagos to come in
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
All of una too much. Coy XYZ should hav a corporate marketing strategy. This should apply as a yardstick across zones pan naija
We should concentrate our sales efforts to bulk/wholesales as much as possible. Apllying the 80/20 principles to whole salers and marketers respectively.
I think it will be nice if zones recruits marketers in adherence of coy XYZ corporate marketing strategy which will cascade down to zones. Prospective marketers should be sourced,interrviewed, recruited and inducted/trained by the zonal cordinators. This reminds me to suggest tha coy XYZ should not deal with individual members directly with respect to allocating of goods to sale by members. HQ should deal directly with zones. All activities should be cordinated by the zone. Eg if mr A needs toothpick to sale, while B anc needs pencil and shoe respectively, they liase with their zonal office for supply from HQ. Record keeping/accounting in line with corporate accounting strategy should be adopted and practiced across zones. Lagos as Hq, should equally hav a zone. It doesn't matter if zone and Hq are situated same place for now. This will enable HQ be free and concentrate instead of being bombarded by individuals request

Our 80 percent whole salers should big buyers in the market who buys in bulk from importers they more are in major cities

Conversely, on our marketers,all on commission basis, they could be of 3 types. Those who will market full time, students and sellers with shop we could partner with. Although 20% of our sales will com from these marketers, they are very necessary bc we need to ensure spread/numeric distribution of our products. Their impact is of importance bc they are soldiers in the war front who the streets of naija creating awareness. If there are need as a result of awareness greated, the bulk buyers will com scampering for our products bc they are likely to buy what d market is demanding. It is these. marketers that will create demand for our products Customized materials lik t shirt and cap should be given full time marketers to wear while making visible coy XYZ and and website on them

Another area we are yet to consider is buying location. Must we procure from china alone? In my small mind, NO and NO and NO. Since we hav Texaco1, soyedele1 Xzbik in d house and others who can assist us buy from Us and london sites. These sites hav items that students die for esp ladies. They may not need to be branded for us as some are used. Qty may not be container load

We should not 4get d fact that coy XYZ relies on research from local intellgenc know products that sales we need also to give Hq mkt price and possibly what salers in mkt buy ie cost price

All we hav been saying so far is grammar. It is left for d executives to seive what they need, add thiers and com up with standard mode of op

That was how govrnment started. Man haven realised that if everybody is allowed to do his wish, choas could result. Hence all were asked to surrender their right and powers in a baket called government. People from among men were elected to carry the basket.

To the basket carries of coy XYZ, uneasy lies the head that carries the basket and may u find strengt from above to carry d basket
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2013
WildChild00:

Is there still room for an investor frm Lagos to come in

If lagos has capacity of being more than 1 zone, they should be allowed.some companies regognize lagos as more than 2 or 3 business units, districts, areas for effective coverage owing to its perculiarities, while 2 or more states are collectively recognized as 1 area, region district etc
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
What happens in the event of members demise. Coy XYZ is a legal entity. As such, it's existence can't be terminated. At this embryo stage of XYZ, to be included in the members datebase is their respective N O KIN/CONTACT
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
I think most of the issues been raised here should be discussed in a meeting and not here.that is my thought anyway
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
surveycash: @2fishes...tentative is not good enough for longevity. I deal with tabs and I'm yet to see one I can stamp my name on. I've got 1 or 2 that outperform than the others but for longevity , am still skeptical but if the name pop up from Toluax,klens n other dealers, we may pick it then.

We're now on the same page, at least. wink wish ya'll a successfully deductive meeting today.

Where is Toluxa and the rest who also deals on like-product...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
LIST OF PORT-HARCOURT MEMBERS: perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks please if you should be on the list and you are not please send your ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
MINUTES OF NORTHERN ZONE MEETING
HELD AT KADUNA ON SUNDAY 11TH AUGUST 2013.
AGENDA:
1. Opening Prayer
2. Introduction
3. Opening Remarks
4. Deliberation on Joint Venture
5. Board Nomination
6. Any Other Business (AOB)
7. Adjournment
8. Closing Prayer.
IN ATTENDANCE:
1. Zika 130
2. Zubbys
3. Jonaboy
4. Ib4ola
5. Notindome
6. Ajibaby
7. Delaw123
REGRETS:
1. Steve10
OPENING PRAYER:
The opening prayer was said by Zika130 @ 1:25 pm.
INTRODUCTION:
After the opening prayer Ib4ola who was the protem coordinator chairing the meeting asked members to introduce themselves using their real names and Nairaland ID. The introduction was very revealing as most members said they thought zika130 was a male all this while not knowing she was a female.
OPENING REMARKS:
The opening remarks was said by Ib4ola who thanked everyone for making the meeting possible with their attendance and also praised Dr. El matteo for opening the thread and opening the eyes of a lot of people on online importation business. He also praised others like surveycash et al that brought up the idea of forming a joint venture. He stressed that part of what we are to discuss include deciding the modus operandi the joint venture should take when it eventually takes off and how we are to organize ourselves so as to be part of the larger joint venture business with the Lagos people.
DELIBERATIONS:
Zika130 suggested we wait on the outcome of the Lagos meeting to know their final decision before we decide on what to do, but that we can do something on the temporary while we await the final decision that will be taken by Lagos.
Other members like Notindome,Ib4ola,Zubbys and Ajibaby all suggested that we should identify products that will sell fast and that are in high demand in our environment and give our recommendation to the Lagos people for careful consideration and possible inclusion in the lists of items to be purchased by the joint venture.
Ajibaby also brought up the idea test running what we feel will sell fast in our environment before deciding what to finally send to Lagos as our suggested products for inclusion in the joint venture.
After intensive deliberation members settled on the following items as items that would sell well in the North. These are Washing Machine, Jewelries,Powerbank and Vacuum Cleaner. It was agreed that these selected items should be recommended to the Lagos people for further deliberation and input.
BOARD NOMINATION:
The following members were nominated as officials for the Northern zone;
1. Ib4ola – Coordinator
2. Zubbys – Vice Coordinator
3. Ajibaby – Treasurer
4. Jonaboy – Secretary
5. Zika130 – Financial Secretary
6. Notindome – Liason Officer I
7. Delaw123 – Liason Officer II.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS ( AOB): The newly elected coordinator for the zone in person of Ib4ola thanked everybody for coming and said that with time it would be decided how frequently the meeting would be taking place.
ADJOURNMENT: Zika130 moved a motion for the meeting to be adjourned and it was seconded by Zubbys.
CLOSING PRAYER: The meeting came to a close at about 3:07 pm with a closing prayer by Delaw123.

5 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
LIST OF PORT-HARCOURT MEMBERS: perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks please if you should be on the list and you are not please send your ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
It seems some of us are still relaxing...what action do you think can be taken immediately to make guys sit-up?Probably they are expecting to wait till the venture wil av a name,Account number,if you are among this group of pple i sorry for you because the boat go soon move soon,u can see for yourself that even the kaduna pple are becoming more vibrant than the lagosians,
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
surveycash:

@Toluax1...From experience, is there any tab you can stamp your name on?

2fishes:

We're now on the same page, at least. wink wish ya'll a successfully deductive meeting today.

Where is Toluxa and the rest who also deals on like-product...

Hi guys, sorry I had to make an unscheduled trip to Ilorin, hence the absence. I also couldnt attend the KD meeting as planned (how was it?).

@surveycash. With regards the customization thing, we have been in this hunt/search together. The truth is, at this point I cannot yet beat my chest for any brand. I have a few X7s coming in next week, with the intention to have first hand experience of the tab after much noise about it here.

Now I have noticed that we have been silent about CVM in all our discussions and I personally think that they have a big role to play in most things we are doing here. CVM is like family to some of us already and they are on the ground. When it comes to customization of product there is no better way to ensure QC than to have people physically on the ground to access work done/progress of work (testing123). There was a time Elena and I talked alot about having a CVM customized tab. My Oga oshie was also involved, we had little discrepancies when it came to Product Name as Elena insisted on using their name (my oga no gree sha grin - ). I didnt mind because my main goal then was to have a high quality/great spec Tab produced. She said she already talked with the company, agreed on an MOQ and I had sent her recommendations with regards the specifications to be used. I made her understand some major needs of an average Tab user here in Nigeria. 1. Battery Life 2. Camera Quality 3. Stability (dual core things - less stress on the processor, thereby reducing heat bla bla bla) and a few other things.

I am just saying they may be of great help in helping us to monitor things more closely.

Then power banks... Well, I don't buy from the manufacturers, I buy directly from CVM. It is my belief that CVM has a supplier (manufacturer), and I only deal in the 12,000mAh capacity ones for now. I think their's is really good. So far there has been close to no complaints. I use one personally myself and the thing dey save my ass well. I have never used that of 2fishes but he also speaks highly of his. So emmm, I dont know sha, we'll just find a way see how this plays well. Where is wizeboy sef? I think he also deals in Powerbanks.

We also need more suggestions for other products, not just Tabs and Power banks. Maybe this will come later sha.

Lastly marketing. I agree completely with the fun club method because it is a system I have personally tested and has worked for me. As long as we are able to make adequate strategic planning to tackle the issue of security of products, no problem. I was chatting with a female friend about a month ago and I was like, babe you just dey flex o, chei! She said nooo, which kind enjoyment, everywhere just dry bla bla, she wished she can have something doing like me.... to cut the long story short I offered her two alternatives to get her busy. 1. If she has the capital, this and this is what i sell and its hot, bring money i'll help you get them at good prices and u can sell and make ur profit shap shap, no long story (i know say she no get capital but even if she does, i'll still make at least 30% of whatever she puts in). 2. I'll give her the products, as much as she wants, she sells and gets 20% of the sale of each item. (I gave her my minimum selling price). If she likes she can sell higher than the price I gave her to make extra. And the least selling price I gave her was 100% profit for me, so even after taking her 20%, I still hav at least 80% profit (without doing anything than putting my money in to buy the stuffs). Right now I have about 5 people doing this, 2 of them under option 1, 3 of them under option 2.

My lappy battery is down so i'll stop here and join you guys on mobile, make I bath first.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
So far so good and while we await the outcome of the various meetings that were held today I believe we should start working on a tentative calendar of when really we want the JV to takeoff. As we deliberate on the modalities for the JV i.e the product we are going to buy and how to market these products we should also start working on when exactly the JV should take off so that all that are interested in the JV would know when exactly they are expected to start sending in money, from the calendar we should also be able to know when we are placing our first order, so that before the goods arrive we can start doing word of mouth advertisement.Please the oga's at the top you can say something on this it is just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
toluxa1:

Hi guys, sorry I had to make an unscheduled trip to Ilorin, hence the absence. I also couldnt attend the KD meeting as planned (how was it?).

@surveycash. With regards the customization thing, we have been in this hunt/search together. The truth is, at this point I cannot yet beat my chest for any brand. I have a few X7s coming in next week, with the intention to have first hand experience of the tab after much noise about it here.

Now I have noticed that we have been silent about CVM in all our discussions and I personally think that they have a big role to play in most things we are doing here. CVM is like family to some of us already and they are on the ground. When it comes to customization of product there is no better way to ensure QC than to have people physically on the ground to access work done/progress of work (testing123). There was a time Elena and I talked alot about having a CVM customized tab. My Oga oshie was also involved, we had little discrepancies when it came to Product Name as Elena insisted on using their name (my oga no gree sha grin - ). I didnt mind because my main goal then was to have a high quality/great spec Tab produced. She said she already talked with the company, agreed on an MOQ and I had sent her recommendations with regards the specifications to be used. I made her understand some major needs of an average Tab user here in Nigeria. 1. Battery Life 2. Camera Quality 3. Stability (dual core things - less stress on the processor, thereby reducing heat bla bla bla) and a few other things.

I am just saying they may be of great help in helping us to monitor things more closely.

Then power banks... Well, I don't buy from the manufacturers, I buy directly from CVM. It is my belief that CVM has a supplier (manufacturer), and I only deal in the 12,000mAh capacity ones for now. I think their's is really good. So far there has been close to no complaints. I use one personally myself and the thing dey save my ass well. I have never used that of 2fishes but he also speaks highly of his. So emmm, I dont know sha, we'll just find a way see how this plays well. Where is wizeboy sef? I think he also deals in Powerbanks.

We also need more suggestions for other products, not just Tabs and Power banks. Maybe this will come later sha.

Lastly marketing. I agree completely with the fun club method because it is a system I have personally tested and has worked for me. As long as we are able to make adequate strategic planning to tackle the issue of security of products, no problem. I was chatting with a female friend about a month ago and I was like, babe you just dey flex o, chei! She said nooo, which kind enjoyment, everywhere just dry bla bla, she wished she can have something doing like me.... to cut the long story short I offered her two alternatives to get her busy. 1. If she has the capital, this and this is what i sell and its hot, bring money i'll help you get them at good prices and u can sell and make ur profit shap shap, no long story (i know say she no get capital but even if she does, i'll still make at least 30% of whatever she puts in). 2. I'll give her the products, as much as she wants, she sells and gets 20% of the sale of each item. (I gave her my minimum selling price). If she likes she can sell higher than the price I gave her to make extra. And the least selling price I gave her was 100% profit for me, so even after taking her 20%, I still hav at least 80% profit (without doing anything than putting my money in to buy the stuffs). Right now I have about 5 people doing this, 2 of them under option 1, 3 of them under option 2.

My lappy battery is down so i'll stop here and join you guys on mobile, make I bath first.

Boss. The noise is about X7 and not X7s. Please how much do you get power bank of such capacity from cvm. One of 20 pieces is currently in my cart with same capacity for $283 plus shipping. Please help your brother.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^ Sorry I used X7(s), the 's' signifying plural, not the model. Ok... I have a few X7ss coming.... grin

If you got 20pcs of the exact type/capacity for $283 plus shipping, then you have a much better deal.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
toluxa1: ^^ Sorry I used X7(s), the 's' signifying plural, not the model. Ok... I have a few X7ss coming.... grin

If you got 20pcs of the exact type/capacity for $283 plus shipping, then you have a much better deal.

Thanks boss.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Dscientist: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
@jackson44
I stay in joju neighbourhood (GRA).
Ђŏw̶̲̥̅ ƒår about interested members in Ogun
State.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dscientist: @jackson44
I stay in joju neighbourhood (GRA).
Ђŏw̶̲̥̅ ƒår about interested members in Ogun
State.
brother I A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ already with TђƸ̵ lagos branch,but we may extend to sango also. Tell me your real name,I must know you wella.am ugochukwu by name,I was also brought up in that joju area.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2013
mayorall:

Thanks boss.

Buh according to created guys, the x7 is actually better than the x7s. I have the specs for both of them and it's true
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2013
@Ib4bola...I must congratulate you guys for a successful meeting. I smiled all through reading the minutes. You've just concluded one of the most difficult steps. One thing I noticed was you guys were coordinated and brief. Well done guys.

@Tolu...Your silence has been deafening. Thank God you're back. Seems we are all on the same page on the customization issue. We should not be in a hurry to stamp our name on any product yet.
On CVM, they'll surely be in charge of onsite inspection of goods, payment and shipping for now but they should know we'll need @least a 40% crash in the shipping fee.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2013
LIST OF PORT-HARCOURT MEMBERS:
perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
dickjay
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2013
toluxa1:

Buh according to created guys, the x7 is actually better than the x7s. I have the specs for both of them and it's true

Yes boss. X7s is half of X7's spec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.