Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49510 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
LIST OF PORT-HARCOURT MEMBERS:
perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
dickjay.
bumsy004.
Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks please if you should be on the list and you are not please send your ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by masterquaz(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Count me fully IN. Am also in OSUN STATE. Can handle ILE-IFE, OSOGBO nd EDE.
Welldone to all the contributors especially my ogas. Together nd wth God, success is certain 4 us.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pcagbaji(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2013
please am In Delta am interested
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by go4value(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=DTalented]...following Nicodemusly from Enugu.

Mua d enugu count me in
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
i hope u guys are aware that other pple are already stealing this idea.....anyway we arent scared of them:my little cent....we mustnt wait for all plans to be completed before kicking off:we should also nt rush bt our pace is nt encouraging.....Delta,Edo wake up,hw i wish am stil in Kd:i spent more than 80% of my useful life time in Kd,i know hw serious minded they are: never mind ooo even if na sudan i dey i go stil make am,in life's journy overtaking is allowed....i see opportunities been wasted day after day in Asaba...why do young pple prefer to stay idle than to start small?i am already selling d products in my imagination:I read Mechanical engineering bt bizness is already a way of life....i hate hearing pple saying there is no job
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Glad things are really picking up. Would have loved to join the Lagos group, but I'm relocating, so for the moment, will just have to stand apart and watch as events unfold. Hopefully, the blueprint to get xyz venture going will be out soon. Kudos to all who have contributed to the birth of this beautiful idea. You all are headed for the top. My little word of caution goes thus: do not be afraid to make mistakes, mistakes always form part of any success story. As you go on in this venture, be prepared to encounter stumble blocks, even people that will try to frustrate your big plans. But not to worry; if you can stay focused, you will get there. My prayers are with you guys. Hopefully, when I'm settled, I will join one of the groups springing up outside Lagos. May the Lord bless this wonderful initiative. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gmanc: Am in,I rep Gombe

Ofcourse.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
princeuk21: LIST OF PORT-HARCOURT MEMBERS: perp . hunda. joy (adikij). bumi. princeuk21. Am kicking a meeting on the 15 of august 2013 for the members of the JV portharcourt branch for more info contact me and also send me your name and nairaland nick name on 07012228485. Thanks please if you should be on the list and you are not please send your ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks

It depends on the venue in Port Harcourt city, I might be attending.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Unique!:
My little word of caution goes thus: do not be afraid to make mistakes, mistakes always form part of any success story. As you go on in this venture, be prepared to encounter stumble blocks, even people that will try to frustrate your big plans. But not to worry; if you can stay focused, you will get there. My prayers are with you guys. Hopefully, when I'm settled, I will join one of the groups springing up outside Lagos. May the Lord bless this wonderful initiative. Cheers!

AMEN.......thats Encouraging

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
I still don't buy the idea of meeting reports, products, and the J.V plan been posted here on the forum. Stuff like this shouldn't be too open. Just my opinion though. Meetin report should stay with whoever is coordinating it and prolly sent to the lagos coordinators if need be. Why will you be disclosing such vital info to the public when you're still planning to execute. There're guys on here that can easily raise 4m and take off with the idea seen here. As funclub said, him & toluxa doing sometin together.....two other guys who can raise millions can easily steal these blueprints imo.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Praise5: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
SurveycashWhatsMyCrime?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Manutd19: I still don't buy the idea of meeting reports, products, and the J.V plan been posted here on the forum. Stuff like this shouldn't be too open. Just my opinion though. Meetin report should stay with whoever is coordinating it and prolly sent to the lagos coordinators if need be. Why will you be disclosing such vital info to the public when you're still planning to execute. There're guys on here that can easily raise 4m and take off with the idea seen here. As funclub said, him & toluxa doing sometin together.....two other guys who can raise millions can easily steal these blueprints imo.
i cant agree with u more.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Manutd19: I still don't buy the idea of meeting reports, products, and the J.V plan been posted here on the forum. Stuff like this shouldn't be too open. Just my opinion though. Meetin report should stay with whoever is coordinating it and prolly sent to the lagos coordinators if need be. Why will you be disclosing such vital info to the public when you're still planning to execute. There're guys on here that can easily raise 4m and take off with the idea seen here. As funclub said, him & toluxa doing sometin together.....two other guys who can raise millions can easily steal these blueprints imo.
Bros, words are already out in the streets. Ask those in Lagos.......
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by dickjay: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls, readykminded PH guys, Lets keep Hope alive!Prepare and attend the first meeting: Also, If U have any point to make or questions to ask before the meeting, feel free to reach out to princeuk21. No dull moments please!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
9free:
Bros, words are already out in the streets. Ask those in Lagos.......
Can you expansiate more on this
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2013
IT IS ONLY LAZINESS AND GREED THAT CAN LEAD ONE INTO TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTRY...EVERY CLOTH IS NOT MEANT TO BE HUNG OUTSIDE,DONT REVEAL YOUR BEST IDEAS YET I INSIST UNTIL THE GROUP CHAT IS ACTIVATED OR IN A ORGANIZE ZONAL MEETING,EVERY SITE I ENTERED I KEPT ON SEEING PEOPLE STEALING IDEAS FROM HERE AND FORMING THEIRS.(IT IS CALLED INTELLECTUAL FRAUD OR THEFT).Dont be decieved,poverty on the increase in our country,the gap between the rich and the poor is just too wide.Do you know that people still feed on cow dung?Are you aware that some people have even postponed today's meal just because they have no idea on where it will come from?CHALLENGE YOURSELF,CHALLENGE UR GIFT,LIFE CHALLENGES IS A PERSONAL WARFARE,IDEAS RULES THE WORLD,YOU DONT EVEN NEED MONEY TO THINK,I am really tired of giving money to beggers.NIGERIA HAS MANY PROBLEMS LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS,WHO CAN PROVIDE THESE SOLUTIONS?THIS JV IS THE ADVOCATE OF CHANGE PPLE ARE WAITING FOR.ASABA PEOPLE MAKE UNA WAKE UP,MY FATHER USE TO HAVE MONEY IN THOSE DAYS NO CONCERN US OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Too many cooks spoils the soup,you don't need 100 ppl to start this thing ,time is been wasted ,I am definitely sure that the way things are going this jv thing may not kick off till october.
Just 10 ppl is enough to start ,others can join later .that is why I like the ijebu ode guys I know they are already doing something.there is no need for all these state by state groupings .I can bet it most of these state by state groups will start getting their own ideas that why should they send money to lagos when they themselves can buy it and they know how to bring it in.
The best modus for operations should be just 10 ppl or 20 the number should be very very minimal ,they should contribute and buy NOW bring the items in and find marketers nationwide,this ideas of share holders and so on is too big for you guys sorry to say.now talk is sweet and let money enter then you will see the true color of everybody.
Like I always say ,I maybe wrong though or my words may be harsh but I am just saying what I think.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by lionshare: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Wow....I just went through 20 pages overnight. I am very much interested in this laudable idea and I am very positive that it will be a monumental success all things been equal. Shout out to surveycash, el Matteo , funclub and co. How do I join the Lagos zone? From all these posts I see other supporting business opportunities springing up. I am already thinking of this import business myself...I will need some more info anyways. The future can only get better ...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by teryj: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
oyo state will be the best. i can assure
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
texaco1: Too many cooks spoils the soup,you don't need 100 ppl to start this thing ,time is been wasted ,I am definitely sure that the way things are going this jv thing may not kick off till october.
Just 10 ppl is enough to start ,others can join later .that is why I like the ijebu ode guys I know they are already doing something.there is no need for all these state by state groupings .I can bet it most of these state by state groups will start getting their own ideas that why should they send money to lagos when they themselves can buy it and they know how to bring it in.
The best modus for operations should be just 10 ppl or 20 the number should be very very minimal ,they should contribute and buy NOW bring the items in and find marketers nationwide,this ideas of share holders and so on is too big for you guys sorry to say.now talk is sweet and let money enter then you will see the true color of everybody.
Like I always say ,I maybe wrong though or my words may be harsh but I am just saying what I think.

Not forgetting my initial post on PAGE 7
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
INTERESTED PARTNERS FOR IMPORTATION BUSINESS MEETING (JV) PORTHARCOURT ZONE WILL BE HOLDING HER MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 15 AUGUST 2013. THE RENDEZVOUS WILL BE MADE KNOWN THROUGH AN SMS TODAY (13 AUGUST 2013)
TIME 10:00 AM. PLEASE BE PROMPT WHEN ATTENDING THIS MEETING. THANKS

perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
dickjay.
bumsy004.

Please if you should be on the list and you are not, send your NAIRALAND ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by op4real(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=princeuk21]INTERESTED PARTNERS FOR IMPORTATION BUSINESS MEETING (JV) PORTHARCOURT ZONE WILL BE HOLDING HER MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 15 AUGUST 2013. THE RENDEZVOUS WILL BE MADE KNOWN THROUGH AN SMS TODAY (13 AUGUST 2013)

perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
dickjay.
bumsy004.

Please if you should be on the list and you are not, send your NAIRALAND ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks[/quo

Prince, why u no include my name now? abeg add am bros. we go talk better on phone.

[/b]
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
op4real: I SENT YOU AN SMS SIR. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
INTERESTED PARTNERS FOR IMPORTATION BUSINESS MEETING (JV) PORTHARCOURT ZONE WILL BE HOLDING HER MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 15 AUGUST 2013. THE RENDEZVOUS WILL BE MADE KNOWN THROUGH AN SMS TODAY (13 AUGUST 2013)

perp .
hunda.
joy (adikij).
bumi.
princeuk21.
dickjay.
op4real.
bumsy004.

Please if you should be on the list and you are not, send your NAIRALAND ID (You can also add your Location) to 07012228485 via SMS. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by hunda: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ princeUK21 i got the text and i will be there.
@ Imanuelle and 2fishes are u guys not joining PHC
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
2fishes:

It depends on the venue in Port Harcourt city, I might be attending.
send your nairaland ID to me via SMS so i can give you the location. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
@PrinceUk.

Note; 15th is Thursday and not Wednesday.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by pj3400(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Many of you will realize that, some group that mighty start simple will be the one with great effect. They will move on and their success will make them climb the ladder to the summit of the pyramid. Some group just needed to start and their huge success will make other people to want to associate with them, which will make them to setup branches to quickly.

Let me still watch on Før some time now, before I will show some of you how things. Should be done and why one need to move and allow the success to make others beg to join.

Goodnight all.

Kolorunjiware.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by princeuk21(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
2fishes: @PrinceUk.

Note; 15th is Thursday and not Wednesday.
thanks sir. (15th Thursday) portharcourt zone will be holding her meeting.
@2fishes i would like to see you there Sir. Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Had to go dig this out of page2. What's happening?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
AM SENSING SOMETHING....WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES?NO MATTER THE PAIN JUST TRY TO GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,LAZINESS WIL NEVER PUT FOOD ON UR TABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.