Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (50076 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by overdrive(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls where are d folks at enugu abi make I go join ph ppl,*scratches head* abeg @op where make I join,I am highly interested.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
2fishes: ^^^
Better to fall from a a storey building and be alive, than to fall from a 25 storey biulding and die.

grin grin LWKMD! I'm sorry. I just couldn't keep it.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kazman7(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
There really is not much complexities in the suggestions of funclub,the only issue I see is fear,if people are still afraid of running big at this stage then we can as well run individually using chrisvicmall but the truth is that each individual will enjoy big leverages in terms of cost of procurement and distribution network if the venture is run as a J.V,for me FUNCLUB is on point...by the way I stay in ibadan. 07046160138
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
mobuch:

I think you people should change the name "fun club" to something more corporate and serious, that name doesnt depict seriousness at all. Are u people coming to catch fun in a club

Who be dis? as in from where u comot sef undecided
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Wow! wow! I brilliant like minds who have succeeded into hacking into my brains wink.

@FCE..I cut cap. Where have you been all this while.

One of my mentor always say "Think Global and Act Local". This idea of joint venturing came from this saying. There is a successful US company (say company X) whose model I have studied for the past 3 months. This is the model I want us to implement. When company X said it was coming down to Nigeia last year, some retailers shiver because its known for crashing down price and retailers were scared that the arrival of that company will send them out of the market.

We may not have structure now of company x or the financial strength, but I tell you when it comes, we'll give it a run for its money.

It may not take us 7 months to get our structure ready and standing firm as some have opined. Why? Because, the name of the corporation is ready and the online platform that will serve as the engine room to sell the goods online has been registered and 1 year hosting paid (if you can design a platform like dealdey, call me let's reason together). By 26th of this month, all things being equal, the company xyz certificate will be ready. This will enable us get a corporate account first week of September. If we keep @ this pace, we could get our first set of goods in Nigeria by September ending. This depends on we all and how fast we can conclude market survey to determine what product people want. In fact, this is very key. The process if find a starving market then fill the need. This where partner branches play an important role because of Eko o ni baje needs[i] moi moi[/i], Etighi people may need [i]Afang [/i]soup. So each locality has its peculiar need and only the residents can understand those needs.

For a start, we'd like to do a pilot test with Lagos to test the model. I think this the kind of testing 2fishes meant. Make Lagos start and let's see how it goes, abi?

Am not too generous with words, and lenth post dey scare me. Make I pause for here.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Whatever kind of test U call it, wether pilot test, driver test, let's do a test run me I dey talk my own now.....atleast to convince the doubting thomases. Personally, I won't commit my hard earn cash into what is not feasible. Funclub talked about risk taking, I wonder what kind f risk he meant if not calculated risk.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2013
surveycash:

grin grin LWKMD! I'm sorry. I just couldn't keep it.

My brother, na true talk o and truth is very bitter ...
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2013
2fishes:

My brother, na true talk o and truth is very bitter ...

You are right 2fishes.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2013
From my little knowledge on politics, I think there are 6 geopolitical zones in the country thus;

SOUTH EAST- 5 States=(Abia, Anambra, Eboyi, Enugu, Imo).

SOUTH SOUTH- 6 States=(Akwa-ibom, bayelsa, cross river, delta, edo, rivers).

SOUTH WEST- 6 States=(Ekiti, lagos, ogun, ondo, osun, oyo).

NORTH EAST- 6 States=(Adamawa, bauchi, borno, gombe, taraba, yobe).

NORTH WEST- 7 States=(Jigawa, kaduna, kano, katsina, kebbi, sokoto, zamfara).

NORTH CENTRAL- 6 States=(Benue, kogi, kwara, nassarawa, FCT, niger, plateau).

These zones will have their HQ in one of the states (Am sugggesting the bolded as HQ). The supporting states will will be responsible for market research for their states. Understanding customers’ and potential customers’ needs through market research is one of the best ways to obtain a sustainable competitive advantage. In fact, it is the lifeblood of any business that will stand the test of time.

I am not into marketing. Anyone with practical experience on it should tell us how it's done. How do you know what people want to buy? How do you measure the size of the market? How do you know their demand is effective and not just mere wish?

When these needs are collated, the company raise funds to procure them and distribute to states according to their needs. So, we won't just buy goods based on hunch/guesswork that it will sell. No! We'll find a starving market and fill the needs. Christmas is around the corner. What are the products that will sell in the yuletide season?

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to tell you that no zone/state or partner is superior to the other. We are all partners in progress. If we can put aside pessimism, self-interest and work with open mind, we'll be on the way to take the country with a big bang. Imagine having company xyz in the 6 geopolitical zones of this country by December? Remember, the vision of the company is to save money for our customers by offering products @ cheaper prices. These prices will be the same nationwide.

Once our incorporation is ready, we'll invite brand consultants to brainstorm on the perception we want to create on the minds of our customers - The color, the logo and the slogan. I have a logo in my head and am sure you all have too, that's why we need the judgement of an expert to come out with a winning one.

FCE recommended a shop for a start. This is good because Neither CAC nor bank will give certificate/account to a company without an address. But in the future (nearest one for that matter), company xyz will be know to be a 3/4 bedroom flat well furnished with a particular colour and logo in all the zones where it is located. It will have its warehouse also were the goods are kept and the office can serve as a service point, collection point, customer care support and administration.

So far so good, I have seen we have strategists, analysts, accountants, investors but am yet to see markers in the house. So, I ask this question, how do we sell 10,000 pcs powerbank (for example) in 2 weeks? Let the marketers start postulating!

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2013
@mobuch
I get you, actually funclub is the name of my 1st business ever, as a teenager, it was a game shop, and due to the age I started it, I got respect from a lot of peers and I was nick named "funclub", this lead to calling anything I do funclub, and eventually led to fun brand.
I don't think a name depicts seriousness, there is a company called "stupid funclub" google them ,the owner can afford a mansion in maitama. Also does apple sound serious to you?
How about blackberry? Is that serious? What about playstation?
Thanks for your suggestion, its appreciated but I think rebranding my biz name now will cost me much, I will give it a thought when I feel its needed.

You need to loosen up man, and that's what we do @ funclub games
If you are ever in benin, come to shop 7 ,idahosa shopping plaza, erediawa ,ekehwan road.

Funz integrated concept is in abuja (if you ever need your building erected,need supply, project management etc)
Suite 33a ,mc lewis plaza , wuse 2 abuja.

Funcrystals (not yet registered) is an online fashion shop that would serve your fashion needs in a "fun" way.

Funcabs is coming soon also in benin

I tell you what, 10 years later when a you hear fun in front of anything (be it fun condoms sef) know you once talked to the man behind it ok?
Cheers

@surveycash No vex o! Everybody has been complaining, always at the site ,you know how stressful that thing is? E worse pass to mould block itself! , I'm @ decking stage and resting for the main time. To allow the whole thing harden well,plus cash flow don seize. So I'm here fully for now!

Its ok if you want to test run it with your lagos partners first, like I have said I'm not dictating to us, I'm suggesting.

@tolu leave the guy jor

@2fishes
I hope one day you will take a crazy risk, that will turn your life around positively in jesus name! Amen.
I will always tell you this, life itself is risky, when you walk out each day. You haven't calculated an electric wire cutting off and electrocuting you (it happens) but it hasn't happened to u (and never will).
Calculated risk is just a grammar, everything is risky! Cos life is uncertain
Why don't u feel we could gather the money and alibaba itself dupes everybody that day and packs up (its possible), or cvm dupes us (possible) or the plane bringing the goods crashes and cvm takes a year to refund, or I plot an armed robbery attack for the pick up team the day goods arrives(possible)

2fishes have you calculated these risks?

Take a step if you want to or don't take it!
Fear has ended many business

About falling from a 25 storey building and die, yes I rather die a glorious death knowing I tried attaining a height of 25 storey and knowing a way not to fall again from a 25 storey than fall from a kiosk and get injured and say I'm not doing this again! Chia na so I for die now o

Truth is what fall from a 25 storey are u guys even saying? Is it the loss of 50k? Or being a marketer who didn't put a dime?
If you are afraid of losing 50k in business, I'm sorry u will NEVER get anywhere!

I was only 16 years old when I invested my 1st 200k into gaming (and everyone thought I would fail..lol ...those days) , even my parents never supported me!, I saved half, and acquired a loan then with a mad interest rate of 10% every month till I pay.
But years later that step is what gave birth to me in business

Someone asked if I studied biz admin, big lie, I'm a mechanical engineer, writing tests up and down, looking for the big oil jobs,
But before it comes , I know what I have established for myself! Because of risks I took.
I'm looking for a job but have 6 people on my monthly pay roll and about 8 nairalanders on my commission payroll who work as marketers for me.
Do u think I can ever settle for a slave job that pays less than 300k?

Summary: RISKS made me, risk is life

4 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ajibaby2: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2013
I understand your fear but you just have to take risk in life as rightly stated. I have no fear for the venture but fear in 'balancing account' but we all have to put our fear aside and strongly believe in this together or else we aint going far with this fear syndrome. Rise up to the task ahead prospective partners, if we believe it we will achieve it. Nevertheless, if you totally disagree with Funclub's view, voice your opinion here let's clarify issue. We need to be on the same page for things to work. @Fan Club, great job you're doing out there, keep it up!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2013
^ I love contrasting opinions so we can see things from different perspectives. I know others too have fears but skeptical about sharing. Please, let them out. Those fears may be helpful for check and balances.

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jidowu84: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2013
I give God d glory for all of u here. May He see u all true. U guys are amazing. I will only be praying for u as a quota from me cos i love industrialists with sound minds. God will surely strengthens you. IJN.
I no be pastor o. I jst lve u guys. Nice one surveycash. Peace....
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2013
ajibaby 2: I understand your fear but you just have to take risk in life. We need to be on the same page for things to work.

Ajibaby, if U look inwards, critically, U'll notice we are on same page! But hey, Note that whatever U do and have no critics that would critisize U and call U names, don't expect to get much out of it. This is life!

And so, I maintain my stand of the opposite view if we must succeed with the JV move.

I use to have this saying, "Praise me and limit me, Critique me and get the most out of me" .........food for thought.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jonaboy: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2013
ib4ola: @steve10 location Zaria
@ib4ola location Kano
@zika130 location Kaduna
@9free location Jos
@kabsun location Bauchi
@ajibaby location Kaduna
@toluxa1 location Minna
@jonnaboy location kaduna
@zubbys location kaduna
@notindome location Kaduna

Finally we have the 10 people requied on Board. The day still remain Sunday 11th time 12noon promth. Venue will be comunicated via txt. but mine while we need someone to volunteer is office or hence we will have to go for a paid venue which is currently avaliable.
. Pls the meeting should be fixed at 1pm on that sunday some of us are christians and would attend church services on that day, I don't think we are planning to keep God out of our business cause we need him to succeed in this endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2013
the funclub enterprise:
@2fishes
I hope one day you will take a crazy risk, that will turn your life around positively in jesus name! Amen.
I will always tell you this, life itself is risky, when you walk out each day. You haven't calculated an electric wire cutting off and electrocuting you (it happens) but it hasn't happened to u (and never will).
Calculated risk is just a grammar, everything is risky! Cos life is uncertain
Why don't u feel we could gather the money and alibaba itself dupes everybody that day and packs up (its possible), or cvm dupes us (possible) or the plane bringing the goods crashes and cvm takes a year to refund, or I plot an armed robbery attack for the pick up team the day goods arrives(possible)

2fishes have you calculated these risks?

Take a step if you want to or don't take it!
Fear has ended many business

About falling from a 25 storey building and die, yes I rather die a glorious death knowing I tried attaining a height of 25 storey and knowing a way not to fall again from a 25 storey than fall from a kiosk and get injured and say I'm not doing this again! Chia na so I for die now o

Truth is what fall from a 25 storey are u guys even saying? Is it the loss of 50k? Or being a marketer who didn't put a dime?
If you are afraid of losing 50k in business, I'm sorry u will NEVER get anywhere!

Summary: RISKS made me, risk is life

Thanks for the prayer. I will leave U with a principle from the good book, for short. Please @Funclub, endeavor to find quality time to ponder on this verse; Ecclesiastes 9 verse 4.

I am neither saying risk is not life.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2013
surveycash: From my little knowledge on politics, I think there are 6 geopolitical zones in the country thus;

SOUTH EAST- 5 States=(Abia, Anambra, Eboyi, Enugu, Imo).

SOUTH SOUTH- 6 States=(Akwa-ibom, bayelsa, cross river, delta, edo, rivers).

SOUTH WEST- 6 States=(Ekiti, lagos, ogun, ondo, osun, oyo).

NORTH EAST- 6 States=(Adamawa, bauchi, borno, gombe, taraba, yobe).

NORTH WEST- 7 States=(Jigawa, kaduna, kano, katsina, kebbi, sokoto, zamfara).

NORTH CENTRAL- 6 States=(Benue, kogi, kwara, nassarawa, FCT, niger, plateau).

These zones will have their HQ in one of the states (Am sugggesting the bolded as HQ). The supporting states will will be responsible for market research for their states. Understanding customers’ and potential customers’ needs through market research is one of the best ways to obtain a sustainable competitive advantage. In fact, it is the lifeblood of any business that will stand the test of time.

I am not into marketing. Anyone with practical experience on it should tell us how it's done. How do you know what people want to buy? How do you measure the size of the market? How do you know their demand is effective and not just mere wish?

When these needs are collated, the company raise funds to procure them and distribute to states according to their needs. So, we won't just buy goods based on hunch/guesswork that it will sell. No! We'll find a starving market and fill the needs. Christmas is around the corner. What are the products that will sell in the yuletide season?

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to tell you that no zone/state or partner is superior to the other. We are all partners in progress. If we can put aside pessimism, self-interest and work with open mind, we'll be on the way to take the country with a big bang. Imagine having company xyz in the 6 geopolitical zones of this country by December? Remember, the vision of the company is to save money for our customers by offering products @ cheaper prices. These prices will be the same nationwide.

Once our incorporation is ready, we'll invite brand consultants to brainstorm on the perception we want to create on the minds of our customers - The color, the logo and the slogan. I have a logo in my head and am sure you all have too, that's why we need the judgement of an expert to come out with a winning one.

FCE recommended a shop for a start. This is good because Neither CAC nor bank will give certificate/account to a company without an address. But in the future (nearest one for that matter), company xyz will be know to be a 3/4 bedroom flat well furnished with a particular colour and logo in all the zones where it is located. It will have its warehouse also were the goods are kept and the office can serve as a service point, collection point, customer care support and administration.

So far so good, I have seen we have strategists, analysts, accountants, investors but am yet to see markers in the house. So, I ask this question, how do we sell 10,000 pcs powerbank (for example) in 2 weeks? Let the marketers start postulating!

2fishes is game with whatever has to do with Power Banks, every one in Nigeria needs at least one piece of this stuff for all I care. Not until something is done to salvage the Power problem in core places of we kontry. For now, price seem to be a challenge, so we need something massive to really beat down the cost of high capacity quality power banks to enable even the ice water seller on the street have one in his/her pocket!!!!!! Power Bank is serious business, just like shi.t business!!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by infofta(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Good ideas so far. I think the JV should have a written constitution apart from registration and opening of bank account. How will the JV handle Conflicting ideas, Decision making, Regional interest (what may be of high demand in Lagos may not be in Benin). Should decision be made by two third majority or unanimous vote. Also giving products to individual and marketers without having an office or shop is risky.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2013
info.fta:
Good ideas so far. I think the JV should have a written constitution apart from registration and opening of bank account. How will the JV handle Conflicting ideas, Decision making, Regional interest (what may be of high demand in Lagos may not be in Benin). Should decision be made by two third majority or unanimous vote. Also giving products to individual and marketers without having an office or shop is risky.

Are we still talking about risk ?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2013
@ Funclub. Did U attend Lagos meeting?
I really like ur submission on this issue and the way you display ur sophistication in business know-how. May God Help U, Amin.
If U ar in Lagos @funclub, since the oga at the top (surveycash) is also there, I suggest you guys meet physically and discuss in greater depth on the likely modus operandi of this our great venture.
Tentative structure (no matter how simple) needs to put in place before a dime is deposited to anyone as suggested by funclub.
@surveycash, ur comment on branches in the 6 geozones is in the ryt track also.
The issue is that I feel we havnt done much in the absence of any substantial structure. I hope surveycash wil come out wit one as members forming braches from other states gather to know and organize themselves.
I also need to bring out the issue of how overcrowding is going to be checkd. We need only serious minded people, not large congregation with very little to offer. The more people we have the more complex the system may be, so, a method for managing this complexity shld also be designd.
I hope in the nearest future we wil be heading to our collective dreams.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2013
why are participants at state/zonal level restrictd to 10 and wat is likely going to happen wen the the 11th guy show intrest? @sur veycash el al
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Why are participants at state/zonal level restrictd to 10 and wat is likely going to happen wen the the 11th guy show intrest? @surveycash et al
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2013
@surveycash and all.
it is my plesure to inform you that we from the northen axis are set to hold our first meeting coming up on Sunday at Kaduna with this following attendace

@steve10 location Zaria
@ib4ola location Kano
@zika130 location Kaduna
@9free location Jos
@kabsun location Bauchi
@ajibaby location Kaduna
@toluxa1 location Minna
@jonnaboy location kaduna
@zubbys location kaduna
@notindome location Kaduna

please note that all issure revolving round the JV will be carefully delibrated upon.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kabsun(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2013
@ib4ola, I think we need to have agenda for our sunday's meeting sent to us either via this forum or txt message since you have our numbers. Wats ur take on that

Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2013
kabsun: @ib4ola, I think we need to have agenda for our sunday's meeting sent to us either via this forum or txt message since you have our numbers. Wats ur take on that

Thanks

i will do that bro
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
2fishes:

2fishes is game with whatever has to do with Power Banks, every one in Nigeria needs at least one piece of this stuff for all I care. Not until something is done to salvage the Power problem in core places of we kontry. For now, price seem to be a challenge, so we need something massive to really beat down the cost of high capacity quality power banks to enable even the ice water seller on the street have one in his/her pocket!!!!!! Power Bank is serious business, just like shi.t business!!

Now that we caught your interest, So, I ask this question, how do we sell 10,000 pcs powerbank (for example) in 2 weeks? Let the marketers start postulating!
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
10 marketers could be allocated 10 powerbanks each,or 20 marketers cld be allocated 5 powerbanks each...wit a 2 weeks deadline
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by oshie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
EYES GLUED TO MY SCREEN, MY HEAD NUDGING, JOINTS AND MUSCLES STIFFED. I HAVE NOT TOUCHED MY SNUFF BOX AS MY WALKING STICK LIES BY MY SIDE LIKE A FAITHFUL SERVANT. AN OLD MAN IS TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH GENERATION Y. MARVELLED BY WISDOM AND WEALTH OF KN0WLEDGE EXHIBITED BY YOUNG BLOODS. THESE MEN IN THOSE DAYS COULD BOAST OF CULTIVATION 3 HECTARES OF LAND BEFORE SUNSET, OR CLIMB THE TALLEST PALM TREE WITH BARE HAND. THEY COULD WRESTLE FROM DUSK TO DAWN WITHOUT THEIR BACKS TOUCHING THE GROUND.

I COME TO PONDER: WHAT THE HECK IS CIVILIZATION. DOING OLD THINGS IN NEW WAY. IN JUXTAPOSITION OF PRESENT AND PAST WAYS OF DOING THINGS, ENERGY IS CHANNELED TOWARDS SURVIVAL. I SEE IN THIS THREAD MAN CHANNELLING HIS ENERGY FOR SURVIVAL.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
surveycash:

Now that we caught your interest, So, I ask this question, how do we sell 10,000 pcs powerbank (for example) in 2 weeks? Let the marketers start postulating!

I'm not in this alone, my contributions hence might not be just enough. So far so good, let's put customization of them power banks into considerations, there should be a unique logo to distinguish the JV power banks that would hopefully flock the entire nation, while we anticipate the meeting out comes of the other zones.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
neroflo57: 10 marketers could be allocated 10 powerbanks each,or 20 marketers cld be allocated 5 powerbanks each...wit a 2 weeks deadline

Your suggestion is welcome bra.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 2fishes(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Let us not be quick to forget how Dr. El Matteo simplified the whole modus operandi of importation.

We should follow suit in like manner if we must establish a JV. Let each participant be clear about how, when, and what he or she is entitled to.

If we become to abstract, some persons may not find interest.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ElMatteo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
[b][/b]As they say, Ideas rule the world. I am more than impressed at the pace and quality of ideas that have been expressed so far on this thread. It further proves that we Nigerians are great thinkers. I'm sure the great corporations of the world we know today didnt do anything different from what we are doing here today at the start. We have all seen a need in our country and we are all trying to tap into it.
However, the greatest challenge everyone has is in turning the ideas into reality which is what we have to meticulously do.
Firstly, I will like to plead that there shouldnt be any limit to membership. I will like everyone who is interested to be given a chance. If the person cannot meet up with the demands of the venture, then let it be on him/her to be left out. We may not come in on the same level cos our financial capabilities differ but members can be placed on diff levels depending on how much the person is willing to contribute. So technically speaking, we can all become shareholders in varying proportion which means the major shareholders maybe responsible for the major decision making in order to avoid the unnecessary rowdiness while the other members will be carried along.
Also, in terms of marketing, I can suggest something. I was in Lagos briefly last week and while in an eatery, a young man walked up to me and asked me for some funds which he needs for transport to go for an interview. We got talking and I realised he is an OND holder that has been seeking for a job. After giving him some motivation, I decided to give him a job opportunity. We reached an agreement for him to market my stuffs. It will be on commission basis. This i believe is a very good marketing idea cos there is no way u will lose cos you are not going to be paying any salary, you will only pay commisions based on the quantity the individual sells. So if he doesnt sell,then he doesnt get any commision. This is what top companies of today use cos the idea is that no matter what happens you will never lose cos instead of paying salaries even when the person doesnt sell enough to cover up for the salary.

I think there are people looking for something to do so we can get them to do our marketing with us.
Also, we can focus on people that will buy in wholesales cos this is he fastest way to make profit.

Lets just have a positive attitude towards this venture and we will see that there are no limits to what we can achieve.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.