Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- (33237 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

this girl sef stop blowing fuses

i did not badmouth catholics ooooo

i only stated the obvious
you stated the obvious? And you dont know what the Lectionary contains?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by achi4u(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
superior1:

And the pope issues you dogma and curse you if you don't believe it, no?
What is this one talking about?
That bible your holding was written, interpret and preserve for you to read by the CATHOLIC grin
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by superior1: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
achi4u: What is this one talking about?
That bible your holding was written, interpret and preserve for you to read by the CATHOLIC grin

Adults are discussing, you can join in when we are done.

2 Likes

Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
superior1:

Anyone who doesn't buy into the fables of Mr. Francis is described 'anti-catholics' by them. There is no libel in saying the truth
lol, another of your twisted thoughts, right?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by achi4u(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
you stated the obvious? And you dont know what the Lectionary contains?

He jumped into what is beyond his acumengrin

Lecture us about What is Lectionary biko FREE2reyme!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Achi nwanne m, nnooo o.

@Free2rhyme
He just told what the Lectionary is made up of. Extracts from that same holy bible you know and possess.

extracts has always been tainted

I read my bible in black and white not in extracts cool
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by doclan: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Fellas.. There is no need stressing ds issue.. All I pray is dat our damascus encounter should meet us all mortal.. It is wat made Saul persecutor to Paul apostle.. Lets keep praying to God 4 HIS divine knowledge.. Meanwhile I still maintain I ve no regrets 4lowing ds thread... There are loads of talented people here..
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
achi4u: He jumped into what is beyond his acumengrin

Lecture us about What is Lectionary biko FREE2reyme!

here is your lecture

I say again:

All i want, is one catholic to debate God's word, where in his word does it say, it is ok to have graven images, and its ok to bow down to them, and worship them?

Where And i wait for my answer!!!

Where in Gods word does it say mary didn't need a savior

Fairly simple, right
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by achi4u(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
superior1:

Adults are discussing, you can join in when we are done.
Alright mr Adult.
you can have ur silly discussion till night break but mind you,
you cant bite a finger that feed you ...the ancient church is too awesome to be attack by a riotic church mouse like you.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
achi4u: Alright mr Adult.
you can have ur silly discussion till night break but mind you,
you cant bite a finger that feed you ...the ancient church is too awesome to be attack by a riotic church mouse like you.

undecided
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

extracts has always been tainted

I read my bible in black and white not in extracts cool
...and can you proove that?

This one na unserious one...total waste of time. I rather have a befiitting discussion with other people that have something interesting to discuss.

Go and sleep..its past your bedtime.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...and can you proove that?

This one na unserious one...total waste of time. I rather have a befiitting discussion with other people that have something interesting to discuss.

Go and sleep..its past your bedtime.

.. and she a catholic cant quote one scripture from God's word to back her claims

what a pity
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

here is your lecture

I say again:

All i want, is one catholic to debate God's word, where in his word does it say, it is ok to have graven images, and its ok to bow down to them, and worship them?

Fairly simple, right

Someone asked this question and i think it deserves an answer. Pls can a catholic help with an answer? ....if you can
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

here is your lecture

I say again:

Fairly simple, right
very easy... Go back to page 1 up to this page, you will get all the info you need.

Happy reading...

NEXT...
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
very easy... Go back to page 1 up to this page, you will get all the info you need.

Happy reading...

NEXT...

wrong answer. i need yours specifically
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Happy reading...

NEXT...

Two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

.. and she a catholic cant quote one scripture from God's word to back her claims

what a pity
...scriprure kwa? To backup what the Lectionary contains?

I have died!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

I have died!

die all you want. just stop being dodgy. Answer the question
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

I have died!

never die oo

life support dey

Remember, God is the authority in this universe, not the roman catholic church, who isn't even holy!!!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

I have died!

Your Lectionary are snippets of the scripture and not all of it. Its just what they want you to read and thats it. Respond to the previous question from the pure and full scriptures
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
naijadeyhia:

wrong answer. i need yours specifically
...right answer because those questions were exactly what we have been discussing from the beginning of this thread...guess he wasnt following it but you were, so you can acompany him, ok?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

Two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
that is so old...step up your game, bro
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
...right answer because those questions were exactly what we have been discussing from the beginning of this thread...guess he wasnt following it but you were, so you can acompany him, ok?

Let me ask you. Is there anywhere in the bible where we are told to make graven images resembling anything in heaven or that is divine? Note i wont even mention bowing down to them because thats another issue.
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
Are we told anywhere in the bible to make images portraying anyone in heaven or are we warned not to. Please respond
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
naijadeyhia:

die all you want. just stop being dodgy. Answer the question
c'mon, are you trying to deny all we discussed?

Okay, just go through those discussion and whatever you couldnt understand, bring it up, ok

And dont forget to take your friend along..
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by free2ryhme: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
That is what is wrong with you Catholics, you take what you want, that makes sense to you, because that's what you were taught from those who knew no different themselves, and leave all else, as if it doesn't even exist!!! Well, I'm sorry, but when you accept God, then you accept ALL of God, not just what your church tells you to!!!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by achi4u(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

here is your lecture

I say again:

Fairly simple, right
Bia ur questions dosen't hold any water.
In which way do we bow down to any graving images
Without the image of Jesus and some ancient prophets your faith would have been ruin.
When you see the image of Christ hanging on the cross of calvery...what comes to ur mind
The Bulletin ur castigating was an extracts from the holy scripture.

Mind u Catholic helps in preserving what xtians is all about.
There's no way "alone ranger" pastor will confuse to thread his path which is very narrow.

In my own opinion, all xtians are the same in one God but only our church building and aspirations may differ.

have I answered u?grin
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

never die oo

life support dey

Remember, God is the authority in this universe, not the roman catholic church, who isn't even holy!!!
hian, this boy sef...go sleep nah.

Who said that Roman Catholic is the authority in this universe?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
c'mon, are you trying to deny all we discussed?

Okay, just go through those discussion and whatever you couldnt understand, bring it up, ok

And dont forget to take your friend along..

This shows you have nothing to offer because even in all our discussion not once have you made a clean and clear reference to scripture. You are just hoping on one leg and trying to scratch your nose at the same time. I do not want to go through the previous dicsussions i want you to make it brief for me by answering me in simple english. Is that too difficult for you?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
naijadeyhia:

Let me ask you. Is there anywhere in the bible where we are told to make graven images resembling anything in heaven or that is divine? Note i wont even mention bowing down to them because thats another issue.
which of the images are you talking about and who exactly is bowing down to them?
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
achi4u: Bia ur questions dosen't hold any water.
In which way do we bow down to any graving images
Without the image of Jesus and some ancient prophets your faith would have been ruin.
When you see the image of Christ hanging on the cross of calvery...what comes to ur mind
The Bulletin ur castigating was an extracts from the holy scripture.

Mind u Catholic helps in preserving what xtians is all about.
There's no way "alone ranger" pastor will confuse to thread his path which is very narrow.

In my own opinion, all xtians are the same in one God but only our church building and aspirations may differ.

have I answered u?grin

What is christ still looking for on your cross? Is he still there? Is he forever to hang on the cross? His death alone on the cross did not bring you salvation, rather his death and resurrection did. Get updated!
Re: On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- by MariaGoretti: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
free2ryhme: That is what is wrong with you Catholics, you take what you want, that makes sense to you, because that's what you were taught from those who knew no different themselves, and leave all else, as if it doesn't even exist!!! Well, I'm sorry, but when you accept God, then you accept ALL of God, not just what your church tells you to!!!
...and to you, the Catholics dont accept God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Be Wary Of Romantic Boyfriend And Girlfriend Relationships / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.