Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20932 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

An agbero is now being compared to monarchy?
Nothing persin no go hear

Lmao, go and read the part of your constitution dealing with customary laws.
Agbero or not, tradition is tradition, accept it or scram.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:
LMAO. Their Obas are touts. One of then raped a youth corp recently. Another was fighting his wife in public and many have been chased out by their subordinates for bad behaviors. So he can see a common tout going by the fake name of babaloja as someone to compare to the Queen of England.

They conveniently missed how the same loudmouths slaughtered the head of the Yoruba family that had the market contract
How wont they hate on Igbos working hard

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peace to the igbos, peace to the hausa/fulani, peace to the yorubas, peace to the niger deltans and the middle belts. Peace to all peace loving people and peace to the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

They conveniently missed how the same loudmouths slaughtered the head of the Yoruba family that had the market contract
How wont they hate on Igbos working hard

Who said Ibos didn't kill him so they can have a total control of the market?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Who said Ibos didn't kill him so they can have a total control of the market?

Hehehe! We know yorubas are the murderers in Nigeria. One alaye group sent murderers after him.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Hehehe! We know yorubas are the murderers in Nigeria. One alaye group sent murderers after him.

What will be the motive? Ibos have all the reasons in the world to kill him. Your unbridled ambition to own Lagos is one of them.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

There is no CONSTITUTIONAL provision for kings in Nigeria. They have no authority beyond those who customarily subscribe to them. If you live in Onitsha as a Yoruba man, you have no business respecting the Obi of Onitsha. Just do your own thing and respect the laws of the state. If any Igbo man is caught stealing, kidnapping or doing anything unlawful in Lagos, they should be given the appropriate punishment for that crime. If they do not dobale for the Oba or the self-appointed baba ole, it is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

There is no provision for kings in Nigeria. They have no authority beyond those who customarily subscribe to them. If you live in Onitsha as a Yoruba man, you have no business respecting the Obi of Onitsha. Just do your own thing and respect the laws of the state. If any Igbo man is caught stealing, kidnapping or doing anything unlawful in Lagos, they should be given the appropriate punishment for that crime. If they do not dobale for the Oba or teh self-apointed baba ole, it is not a crime.

Ode ni e. I shouldn't be having any discussion with you.
Are you respecting the laws of Lagos state by being disrespectful of it's customary laws?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

What will be the motive? Ibos have all the reasons in the world to kill him. Your unbridled ambition to own Lagos is one of them.

What is the motive why one group of Yoruba motor park touts kill other factional touts? Why did Tinubu kill Funso Williams? Therein lies the answer to your question.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

And yet a Murtala muhammed airport sits in your heartland as it's most prominent feature and not a whimper from the goats that think like you
But you cry over a freaking market
Useless sissified imbeciles
Perhaps you need an education on who aguiyi Ironsi was and what he represented
Seems like elementary education eluded you shameless blockhead

loolz

maybe, Abuja peepz are also too accomodating to allow it to be named Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

The same Lagos was too accomodating to allow for the name Tafawa Balewa Square, whatever happened to Adekunle.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Ode ni e. I shouldn't be having any discussion with you.

You are wasting my time. I am done with you before you infect me with your lack of intelligence.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

You are wasting my time. I am done with you before you infect me with your lack of intelligence.

Lmao, you will need to network several flat heads to engage me. You are simply not up to it boy.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Muritala Muhammed International airport belongs to the FG not Lagos State
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Lmao, you will need to network several flat heads to engage me. You are simply not up to it boy.

I have beaten you before and will beat you again. Any time boy.

LMAO for you comparing a local tout aka baba ole with the queen of a sane country. Upon all the dagbo oluwole visa wey you take dey live abroad, you never shed an iota of your Yoruba crudity.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:
Muritala Muhammed International airport belongs to the FG not Lagos State

What's in a name?
If you go to Orji Kalu's private home (ranch) in his village in Abia, he has streets named after IBB, Abubakir, Awolowo, Shagari etc. What does that amount to? Nothing.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
0mOnnakoda 25: Mushin LG Boss Clears Air On Ownership Of Ladipo Market
By Article On 21 Dec, 2012 At 02:11 PM | Categorized As Nigeria | With 0 Comments

He explained that the conditions include payment of specific amount for allocation of space to build shop on lease basis that will last between 10 and 12 years. Also the allottees should be paying storage fees to Paramo who will pay to Mushin Local Government.

He regretted that since the market was commissioned, Paramo has not been able to collect the allocation money and the fees to pay to the council.

Adepitan confirmed that Paramo has not been able to pay the council millions of naira accruing to it as part of the agreement because they have not been able to enter the market because of the lingering crisis.

Lmaoo Oh yeah?

Chest beating, took over the market, leased it with no intention of paying agreed fees, then insisting that they decide who runs what on foreign land....

Na wa o!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

What's in a name?
If you go to Orji Kalu's private home (ranch) in his village in Abia, he has streets named after IBB, Abubakir, Awolowo, Shagari etc. What does that amount to? Nothing.

Nwanne, ozugo... Biko, leave this argument.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa: Isn't there any clause in their agreement about defaults? They claim to make billions everyday and they can't pay their rents?
And they have the effrontery to challenge the appointment of a babaloja!
This must be a joke.

Lmaooo same exact thing I thought.

Damn!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaoo Oh yeah?

Chest beating, took over the market, leased it with no intention of paying agreed fees, then insisting that they decide who runs what on foreign land....

Na wa o!

Mumu read. The land is leased to Paramo Developers who sublet to the traders. The traders pay to Paramo Developers who refuse to pay to gov. Now who owns Paramo developers? Go back and read the story

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
jas_o:
Ngige once a governor in the state before coming to ACN and his performance is what earned him senator. If you like vote him and if you don’t- that’s your problem. After all, it is your state.

Same Ngige that when issue of Speaker of the National Assembly came up he forgot that he was ACN and went the usual route of "Igbo man must get am" ?. Puuhhleeaze, these are my brothers but I honestly dont get how they think.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Mumu read. The land is leased to Paramo Developers who sublet to the traders. The traders pay to Paramo Developers who refuse to pay to gov. Now who owns Paramo developers? Go back and read the story

Scream till you get blue in the face, reread what I wrote, comprehend, and get it into ur head. I dont have to go with your idiocy. The traders pay Paramos? So how come theyre complaining that they cant get fees because theyve been unable to enter the market since the lingering crisis? Oh, Im supposed to believe you over a more credible source because youve chosen to tell me lies laced with emotional outburst? I know its in every atom in ur body to try to force people along even when what youre doing is inherently and obviously idiotic, but that tactic wont work here so u can fuxxxck off now. I know what I read, and my comprehension skill is up to par. Abeg, move from here jo.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Replaced by who? I ask you why are Yorubas not dominating the markets in Lagos already?

Answer: only few Yorubas are rich and those are super rich (Otudeko, Adenuga, etc). In Yorubaland it is the same rich people being recycled and few new rich persons are coming into the club. So unless Otudeko etc buy the shops and give them out free to the masses of the Yorubas, only few can afford the rents Igbo boys pay in those shops.

In Igboland, wealth is more evenly spread and almost everyone can do stuff because they have reasonable disposable incomes.

Igbos abroad also send money home to their people than SW people abroad. If I tell you how much I send home periodically for one project or the other, you will know what that means for the millions of Igbos living abroad.

Intrinsically we are not criminally minded and heartless to be selling fake products, furthermore we are far more educated than Ibos which is why we are more inclined to be in the service sector- we are light years ahead of you in this regard.

You think the business of bringing ladies pants and bras from China in containers is superior business sense- when yorubas are transacting millions everyday on the stock exchange. I laugh at your comment about sending money home- ibos are known to send money to buy meaningless chieftancy titles while Yorubas are investing in property and the stock market.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
ngozievergreen:

loolz

maybe, Abuja peepz are also too accomodating to allow it to be named Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

The same Lagos was too accomodating to allow for the name Tafawa Balewa Square, whatever happened to Adekunle.

Hahahahaha

Please do not start on Adekunle tonite, it will only end in tears for you. That is a name that brings very horrible memories to Ibos, go and ask the elders in your village
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

I have beaten you before and will beat you again. Any time boy.

LMAO for you comparing a local tout aka baba ole with the queen of a sane country. Upon all the dagbo oluwole visa wey you take dey live abroad, you never shed an iota of your Yoruba crudity.

And going by your comments, all the years you have spent abroad has not led to any finesse or refinement in your Ochukwu behavior- always loud noise while your brothers are being disgraced and assaulted all over the world
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Intrinsically we are not criminally minded and heartless to be selling fake products, furthermore we are far more educated than Ibos which is why we are more inclined to be in the service sector- we are light years ahead of you in this regard.

You think the business of bringing ladies pants and bras from China in containers is superior business sense- when yorubas are transacting millions everyday on the stock exchange. I laugh at your comment about sending money home- ibos are known to send money to buy meaningless chieftancy titles while Yorubas are investing in property and the stock market.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. You live in a bubble, really. Wake up from your sleep. Igbos are by far more and better educated than Yorubas. Evey available data have shown that both within and outside Nigeria. While Igbos abroad think home you guys stay put in London and USA committing all kinds of financial fraud, all kinds of of fake visa crimes, marrying and sleeping with your daughters and sisters to enable you either remain in the UK or to bring them abroad, and more recently becoming global terrorists (jihadists) hacking people down with machetes on the streets of London or threatening Americans.

I can't help laughing on your claim of investments. So Igbos don't invest in stocks and don't build houses? Who owns most of the houses in Lekki and other choice places in Lagos? That is even your own land. Why not visit the Enugu thread here on NL and see what Enugu people are doing, let alone Abriba or Anambra. It is okay to be ignorant, but it is bad when you refuse to be weaned of your ignorance.

The federal Gov so recognized that we are better than you academically that they gave us a higher cut off mark than you to be able to enter Unity Schools. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

property ke. No be only property na froferty and with this myth that the yorubas are more educated than the igbos, na laugh i dey laugh. Go ask jamb for the states with the highest number of candidates and u see names like abia, imo and anambra. No wonder anambra had the highest cut-off for the unity schools followed closely by imo and abia. Get ur facts right and peace to all peace luvin yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

My friend, the report stated that the land was LEASED not rent, and NO they cannot impose any leader they want. The way a lease works is different from rent, they cannot impose anyone on them if they know they want their lease not to be annulled.

Of course, my dear G*ay-friend-lucky-to-be-in-America-hiding-out-in-DC your position is noted. However, I do know that ure not silly enough not to know that while the rent/lease issue might be covered by "Contractual Statutes", the "imposition" of a Leader for the Market is most likely protected by Customary Laws of the State which are in turn recognized and protected by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But, I doubt youd know that since youre always blinded by short-sidedness and one-track way of thinking because of your tribal and backwards nature.

P.S: When are you returning to Africa? And, please, remember not to get none of our fine American gals pregnant while your sojourn out here lasts. We have enough imbe*ciles of our own than to start tacking up on 3rd world ones. Please, keep your DNA to urself. Thanks in advance.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 1oracle(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Stop being silly. You cannot be on the board and management team if you do not have a stake in any company. Now go and remove all the non-Yorubas on the list and come back and compare FBN with other banks. It will be equal to WEMA.

UBA
Zenith
Diamond
Fidelity
Union Bank
Access Bank
Igbos have either highest or second highest stake
First Bank: Igbos have quite high stake too.

You are a non starter. List all the companies in Lagos (big and small), all the retail and wholesale businesses, all the transport businesses, all the entertainment businesses, all the hotels, and their owners. List every single entity that pays taxes and levies and other fees to Lagos, so we know who owns what and what each brings to the Table, do all the additions and subtractions, and see what's left that belongs to Yoruba. Until you do that, you are a non starter.

Nwannaa please don't waste your MB on that half baked economist.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Wow, each time I make a point then go back to reading the posts I see that youve dropped something very similar.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingoflag:

Of, course my dear G*ay-friend-lucky-to-be-in-America-hiding-out-in-DC your position is noted. However, I do know that ure not silly enough not to know that while the rent/lease issue might be covered by "Contractual Statutes", the "imposition" of a Leader for the Market is most likely protected by Customary Laws of the State which are in turn recognized and protected by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But, I doubt youd know that since youre always blinded by short-sidedness and one-track way of thinking because of your tribal and backwards nature.

P.S: When are you returning to Africa? And, please, remember not to get none of our fine American gals pregnant while your sojourn out here lasts. We have enough imbe*ciles of our own than to start tacking up on 3rd world ones. Please, keep your DNA to urself. Thanks in advance.

Lol... I have told you this before, GO LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS.

If you're getting dickkked on the DL, what's my business with you? Stop bring my name in your gay rant.

AGAIN..... GO LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS. cool cool
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

This is part of Yoruba problem, right here in bold. We allow Ibo to name markets. We ceded authority over our land to them long ago. Markets should be named by LG. How can you have a Babaloja over Aguiyi-Ironsi Market? Is Aguiyi-Ironsi a Yoruba name?

How many Fajuyi markets are in East? Do they have an Adekunle market in Iboland?

We slept at the steering too long my brothers and sisters. We need an outcry against this practice.

This country is a big joke. The igbo have so had their psyche defeated that hopless entities like Ngige and rochas can be their elected leaders (this civil really finished them but i believe the natural law of nature will prevail at the end. Lagos is a big city for any of the following reasons.

All the beautiful flyovers, overhead brigdes, pedestrian bridges, Lovly Island roads magnificent FG buildings, The mighty Apapa port and tincan port that generate so much revenue and attracted the positioning and operation of many industries in lagos, the splendid murtala mohamed airport both international and local the wonderful presence of Oil companies headquarters and the associated services , the electrification and connection of lagos to national grid, infact you name it everything that made lagos what it is today and tomorrow has it roots in CRUDE OIL . Taken from OKWA EAST in ABIA state, Okwa West in Abia state, Ebonyi state, Imo state and Obi Igbo etc. and yet the Igbo man is killed in the north and direspected in the west. The Igbo person excels only by power of determination and enterprise building from nothing to greatness. unlike the hausa of yoruba who rely on government patronage and policy advantage to take the lead even dangote has his root from lazy policies and import license regimes.
Some facts:

1: igbos are at least 25% of the total population in lagos many of them gainfully engaged and paying regular taxes.
2. Ladipo market and Alaba internation markets where non existent until the igbos took enterprise to these locations in fact ALABA was a dense bush which the igbo cleard and organized to be what it is today (dont hate the IGBO thank them)nto to mention the taxes and associated opprnities lagos derives from these markets. It will be wrong to dictate to them how to organize their union /association.

YOU ALL NEED TO START SHOWING GRATITUDE TO THESE GROUP WHO ROSE FROM 20POUND POVERTY (AWO POLICY) TO ENGINES OF DEVELOPMENT AS INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR LAND IS PERPETUALLY RAVAGED (FOR CRUDE)TO RUN YOU HEALTH CENTERS, MAINTAIN YOUR ROADS, PAY YOUR POLICEMEN, EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN AND PROIVIDE YOU ELECTRICTY IN-SHORT YOU LIVING DEPENDS ON THEM.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... I have told you this before, GO LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS.

If you're getting dickkked on the DL, what's my business with you? Stop bring my name in your gay rant.

AGAIN..... GO LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS. cool cool

Ahhh, I see youve been hanging around some Akatas and have been learning American slangs like a good immigrant. "Diiycckked down", huh? Lmaooo

Look at this backwards oaf speaking of class. Wonders will never end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" / CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.