Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY (1717 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by 190: 1:18am On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Go and sleep. angry

FAIL tongue

spongeback:
grin guy man no they guy guy man wink
grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 05, 2013
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks OG. These kids play too much.

Keep your questions coming people.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
ikekings: Nna eh! Dis ur handle just dey make me dey see tinz. I reject!
undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Which highskul did u attend What age did u leave highskool and were do u leave as in country/state cool
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Danhumprey: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
My question
>Are u dating?
>Have you ever had sex?
>What is your view of guys and dating?
>Have you ever experience an heartbreak?
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by EejaNla01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
1)What are your turn on and offs in a man?
2)What's your say on naija girls and rich men?
3)What's your funniest toasting experience?
4)When you are crushing on a guy what are tge signs you exhibit?
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mikey has just one qwestiunne for Lupey!!

Pls Lupey o,how much is Akara in your area!? cool
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
what kind of childish questions are these?
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
which nairalander will u pick for a blind date/ one night stand?. (2 questions)

If u are to marry your fellow woman for a day, which nairaland female handle will it be?

Have u started 'mendsurrating'? (Adaopi) hasn't yet

Finally, if miraculously u became nigeria president this minute, between ABpatrick, 190, Sexkillz who will u chose as 1st gentleman?
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Okay...let's do this! grin
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
What plans, activities do you have for nairalanders during your reign?

Which contestant apart from yourself did you think should have won Miss Nairaland?

Assuming you become a chief judge in Nigeria in the future, what is the first thing you hope to do or change with your position as chief judge?

Can you please tell us of a very interesting and captivating case in the course of your study as a law student (if I remember correctly)?

cheesy
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
AmBeautiful: What plans, activities do you have for nairalanders during your reign?

Which contestant apart from yourself did you think should have won Miss Nairaland?

Assuming you become a chief judge in Nigeria in the future, what is the first thing you hope to do or change with your position as chief judge?

Can you please tell us of a very interesting and captivating case in the course of your study as a law student (if I remember correctly)?

cheesy
See correct queshun... Ur sense dey ya head mehn! Go on sohun!
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Enegod(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
this una miss nairaland wey no put pix for her profile....na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
50calibre: This D-Explorer, I can see you have too much time on your hands, can't you find better things to do than conducting some st*upid interview no one asked for, or do you want to be a journalist?

The idle mind is the devil's workshop, look for something productive to do, or better still, sleep.

I just wonder what the Lupey has got to say I haven't heard before, nonsense!!
grin grin grin grin angry cry cry grin angry grin
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please ignore this thing above me. People like him wants attention. We know them.
Re: Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
D-Explorer:
Please ignore this thing above me. People like him wants attention. We know them.
yes we do cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... / How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook / Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.