Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5961387 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (2842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 03, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On May 04, 2018
Xbee007:
Seriously, I think it is high time Nigeria stops all these "We have the largest, biggest, fastest stuff in the whole world." It is becoming embarrassing, especially when reality often proves otherwise.

Clearly, our MI-35M is not the best of the MI series, just like the 120kmph on our trains is not the fastest in Africa as some government officials claimed. Those are undebatable facts.

Let us deal with them instead of engaging in pointless arguments.

For me, the MI-35M still fits our current need perfectly. However, in the nearest future when Nigeria becomes a better and more proactive country with a clear cut procurement policy, the MI-28 am Ka-52 are great Assault Helicopters of choice.

@the bolded...
There's nothing embarrassing about it except you dont understand what they call "Psychology Warfare" or maybe you just wanna come here and lick ass.

All countries embroiled in insurgency battle often do psychology warfare by coming out to claim they have best hardwares just to disorientate, disorganize and confuse the insurgents.
Egypt is doing it more than Nigeria.

And pls, elementary Grammar rules state that whenever you use the phrase "High time" the following verb must be in past tense.
"It is high time Nigeria STOPPED... " that's the correct expression.

Capici ?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

@the bolded...
There's nothing embarrassing about it except you dont understand what they call "Psychology Warfare" or maybe you just wanna come here and lick ass.

All countries embroiled in insurgency battle often do psychology warfare by coming out to claim they have best hardwares just to disorientate, disorganize and confuse the insurgents.
Egypt is doing it more than Nigeria.

And pls, elementary Grammar rules state that whenever you use the phrase "High time" the following verb must be in past tense.
"It is high time Nigeria STOPPED... " that's the correct expression.

Capici ?
Thank you, but I don't dine with swine.

Now fvck of my mention.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On May 04, 2018
Xbee007:

Now fvck of my mention.

grin grin grin sore loser

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2018
Xbee007:
Now fvck of my mention.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Eeeh, eshe brother.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On May 04, 2018

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Seened: 8:36am On May 04, 2018

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patented: 11:07am On May 04, 2018
Toh!!!! D tin can fit to taya me.
Xbee007:
Seriously, I think it is high time Nigeria stops all these "We have the largest, biggest, fastest stuff in the whole world." It is becoming embarrassing, especially when reality often proves otherwise.

Clearly, our MI-35M is not the best of the MI series, just like the 120kmph on our trains is not the fastest in Africa as some government officials claimed. Those are undebatable facts.

Let us deal with them instead of engaging in pointless arguments.

For me, the MI-35M still fits our current need perfectly. However, in the nearest future when Nigeria becomes a better and more proactive country with a clear cut procurement policy, the MI-28 am Ka-52 are great Assault Helicopters of choice.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

As in ehn cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
jln115:

You said most advanced Gunships.....which they are not though since Algeria has brand new Mi28s

Nigeria's Mi-35Ms are even more brand new and whilst both are advanced AHs the New Mi-35Ms delivered to Nigeria has more modern and sophisticated technology.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 3:53pm On May 04, 2018
jln115:

To make it simple, Algerias Mi28NE are more advanced AH/Gunships than Nigerias MI 35M.

That's a story for your ego. Each is a great asset in it's own right albeit Nigeria's New Mi-35Ms are much more modern.

Pls refer your enquiries to the NAF which says "it is the more sophisticated of the Mi-series of Helicopter gunships".

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

wink

You ain't nothing of the sort the double spy called lionel denigrates himself to be. You are a brave gentleman and true patriot who says what he believes in without pandering to low self-esteemed popular opinion often ill-informed. Don't mind that coward bought by SA.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:19pm On May 04, 2018
Nigerian Presidential Movement Under State Security: The trip of the President of Nigeria from Abuja, Nigeria to Washington, D.C. USA for a bilateral meeting with the US President at the White House. #Inbound #HeadofState

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:20pm On May 04, 2018
Nigerian Presidential Movement
#NAF001 #StateCar

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
NAF Day 2018 Static Display:
F-7Ni Multi-role Fighter Jet With It's Panoply of Weapon Suites Including Air-Air Missiles.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2018
More pics

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
Covert1:

You ain't nothing of the sort the double spy called lionel denigrates himself to be. You are a brave gentleman and true patriot who says what he believes in without pandering to low self-esteemed popular opinion often ill-informed. Don't mind that coward bought by SA.

I guess he's just a blogger like many other folks around here who always play to the gallery so as not to alienate people from his blog grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I guess he's just a blogger like many other folks around here who always play to the gallery so as not to alienate people from his blog grin
Question
For the new arrived MI35
What are their designated numbers
NAF#?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2018
LTGEN:

Question
For the new arrived MI35
What are their designated numbers
NAF#?

I guess we will find out on the day of their "matriculation" ? grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
T-6C Texan II , used for formation , Moroccan AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
Northrop F-5 Tiger III Royal Moroccan Air Force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2018
FT-7ni

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2018
Mi-35m one of the pair from last year,notice d guided missiles behind.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
oyinpr:
Mi-35m one of the pair from last year,notice d guided missiles behind.
Keep the pictures coming, really nice.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2018
visit of the DSI , Algerian gendarms

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
Henry240:

Keep the pictures coming, really nice.
more incoming tomorrow brah

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gabng(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2018
Covert1:
Nigerian Presidential Movement
#NAF001 #StateCar

Don't you guys think we also need to ramp up on military transports.

The NAF can corner courier/postal budget from MDA's with a robust transport fleet. That would cover fueling costs for the transports IF acquired.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On May 05, 2018
Nigerian Air Force MI-35 Helicopter which is under-going refurbishment in Port-Harcourt, spotting a tattoo.

This is the very first time a Nigerian military aircraft has worn a tattoo.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On May 05, 2018
Nigerian army MRAP

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On May 05, 2018
oyinpr:
more incoming tomorrow brah
Is there any evidence that the Nigerian Air Force will also be inducting MRAPs today?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2018
Henry240:

Is there any evidence that the Nigerian Air Force will also be inducting MRAPs today?
so far I haven't seen any on ground here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (2842) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Stefan00 and 1 guest(s)