Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6426 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No! No! I had to comment so that I won't be behind when I have read the link you left for us.

I read about the cush people, and some other stuff, read about that other thread about Jesus's color, I have to admit; lately, I think I see stuff differently and you have been of great help.

So sire, please don't get tired of a learner? sad
lol we are all learners. some more-so than others. wink the revolution is here girl
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: lol we are all learners. some more-so than others. wink the revolution is here girl

Yuh don know sire smiley
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
lol @ obama = nimrod
i see things you dont hun. trust me when i say nimrod who started the era of the gentiles is back to end it. its how the lord works. its called 7. a COMPLETION. full circle. but hey, how them rappers say 'some have to see it to believe it'. keep your eyes on the news. the revolution is here
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:

LOL.
Obama Sr. was not cushitic grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_-aY8mkZU
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Thank you very much, Bruv.

Top of the morning to you. Time for me to grow up spritually 'cos I don't wanna err not knowing the scriptures. (Lmao. Sounds familiar? Told ya l am your fan.)

Listen up, people. Obadiah & MostHigh are onto something here. Be part of the one-third cos you sure don't wanna get your azz whopped in the fast-approaching annihilation of the two-third!
wow you got the speech down lol. am impressed. are you sure you are not logicboy under a new id trying to play pranks ? cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Please, people back home, teach this message to my Ekiti people, that we are the true Hebrews smiley
lol i believe ekiti is ondo state right ? there is a regular on the frontpage. not sure you know her. she is a famous daughter of ekiti. her username was ileke-idi now she is texas-cowgirl or something like that grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real: It is well.

@ Biafranqueen,

I see a lot of zeal n zest...wow!

You just bombarding Obadiah from every angle and I see he is delighted. grin

Some of us are far behind...

So much to catch up with.

I saw the chapters he recommended to Nerdy. I will start from there so that I don't keep dragging us back. I just wish there is a physical place of fellowship.

These things are so overwhelming.
yeah wait till i blow your mind with genesis 1 grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
lol obama sr. was a kenyan man of NILOTIC stock. There are nilotes with cushitic ancestry but he was not one of them..in fact there are ppl who swear that obama is the reincarnate of another cushitic man, pharoah ackhenaten lmfao. Its all rediculous!

I agree the era of the gentile's reign is tumbling down but this is not the old bible days...its the same game but NEW players this time.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You are right, cos you don't wanna be seen as impartial. Majority can't separate your personal opinion/preferences from your responsibility as a mod.

you right. so hun, what exactly do mods do ? do you hold mod meetings ? how often ? etc etc. let me see if this is up my alley
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Yuh don know sire smiley
haha thats that so solid crew speech pattern. black british mate grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013

Lwkmd! Yall are off the chain.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
*Kails*:
lol obama sr. was a kenyan man of NILOTIC stock. There are nilotes with cushitic ancestry but he was not one of them..in fact there are ppl who swear that obama is the reincarnate of another cushitic man, pharoah ackhenaten lmfao. Its all rediculous!

I agree the era of the gentile's reign is tumbling down but this is not the old bible days...its the same game but NEW players this time.

trust me. this is spiritual. obama is nimrod. he is a cushite. nimrod is back. this world as you know it is finished. thats not an ordinary human being you are looking at. thats an angel on a mission to bring destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIzGxr4Qrdw
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: lol i believe ekiti is ondo state right ? there is a regular on the frontpage. not sure you know her. she is a famous daughter of ekiti. her username was ileke-idi now she is texas-cowgirl or something like that grin

nah.... ekiti is not ondo. it was bfor buh not anymore.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: wow you got the speech down lol. am impressed. are you sure you are not logicboy under a new id trying to play pranks ? cheesy

Au contraire, Bro. I ain't no Logicboy, though l gather he is one of the scoffers. Lmao.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
mcfynest:

nah.... ekiti is not ondo. it was bfor buh not anymore.
oh really ? ahh what do i know. the country is constantly evolving
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Au contraire, Bro. I ain't no Logicboy, though l gather he is one of the scoffers. Lmao.
oh yeah. a scoffer extraordinaire. got a PHd in it too top of the morning to ya , or maybe it is afternoon where you at grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: trust me. this is spiritual. obama is nimrod. he is a cushite. nimrod is back. this world as you know it is finished. thats not an ordinary human being you are looking at. thats an angel on a mission to bring destruction

lol.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah. a scoffer extraordinaire. got a PHd in it too top of the morning to ya , or maybe it is afternoon where you at grin

Lol. It's now afternoon in Lagos where l am.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mmark12(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin
obadiah777: [b]thank you for finding me hehe. what will happen after is like this
1-after the nuclear war is over
2-africa will be left virtually untouched but all ( and i mean absolutely all ) western nations will be destroyed.
3-america will have been completely obliterated
4-the leaders of eurozone are going to get together and plot to completely wipe out all africans so they can come take the land for themselves since all their lands are destroyed by radioactive activity
5-another war will erupt. africa vs the west.
6-in this war two thirds of all africans will be killed. so lets say nigeria with a population of 180 million, 60 million will be left standing while 120 million will be destroyed.
7-africans will conquer and eventually obliterate most of the europeans. the rest of the europeans left will be chained and shackled for slavery.
8-whichever negro ( israelite ) is left standing after all this ? are the chosen and protected and will be the new heaven. of course righteous members of other nations will be part of the new heaven too but the israelites ( so called negros ) will be the controllers and majority in the new heaven.
9-we would go back to living up to 1000 or so years like we did before ( isaiah 65th chapter )[/b] wink wink

THIS IS OGOGORO AND BURUKUTU TALKING, Africa defeat Europe in a war? hahahahaha, with what army, aiforce and navy?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
mmark12: grin

THIS IS OGOGORO AND BURUKUTU TALKING, Africa defeat Europe in a war? hahahahaha, with what army, aiforce and navy?

stay behind and observe while the celestial men of the lord deliver the kingdom away from the hands of the reprobate terrestrial creatures in charge of it and back to the hands of the lord and his saints. sit back and observe. this here battle aint for the carnal. with your defeatist attitude its a surprise you were trying to join the british army. prophesy is on our side. wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: stay behind and observe while the celestial men of the lord deliver the kingdom away from the hands of the reprobate terrestrial creatures in charge of it and back to the hands of the lord and his saints. sit back and observe. this here battle aint for the carnal. with your defeatist attitude its a surprise you were trying to join the british army. prophesy is on our side. wink

morning sir
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest:

morning sir
top of the morning to you chief Mcfynest. trust all is well sire wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: top of the morning to you chief Mcfynest. trust all is well sire wink

all is well sir
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: It is well.

@ Biafranqueen,

I see a lot of zeal n zest...wow!

You just bombarding Obadiah from every angle and I see he is delighted. grin

Some of us are far behind...

So much to catch up with.

I saw the chapters he recommended to Nerdy. I will start from there so that I don't keep dragging us back. I just wish there is a physical place of fellowship.

These things are so overwhelming.
HEY TGIRL, IN THAT BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU THAT YOU HAVE, GO TO PAGE 131, IT SHOWS YOU THE YORUBAS ARE JEWS. INFACT HERE IS AN EXCERPT

Windsor maintains that even the early Talmudic scholars were black, the eminent Moses Maimonides (aka “Rambam”) being one of them. (p. 113) He then turns our attention to the black Jews of Angola known as the Mavumba, the Jews among the Ashanti, the Jews of Dahomey, and the Yoruba Jews of Nigeria. The Yoruba Jews in particular called themselves by the name of “B’nai Ephraim” or “Sons of Ephraim.”(p.131)

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
OK.

I haven't opened the book. I have a lot on my hands right now. If you notice, I have only been active on your threads.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: [b]thank you for finding me hehe. what will happen after is like this
1-after the nuclear war is over
2-africa will be left virtually untouched but all ( and i mean absolutely all ) western nations will be destroyed.
3-america will have been completely obliterated
4-the leaders of eurozone are going to get together and plot to completely wipe out all africans so they can come take the land for themselves since all their lands are destroyed by radioactive activity
5-another war will erupt. africa vs the west.
6-in this war two thirds of all africans will be killed. so lets say nigeria with a population of 180 million, 60 million will be left standing while 120 million will be destroyed.
7-africans will conquer and eventually obliterate most of the europeans. the rest of the europeans left will be chained and shackled for slavery.
8-whichever negro ( israelite ) is left standing after all this ? are the chosen and protected and will be the new heaven. of course righteous members of other nations will be part of the new heaven too but the israelites ( so called negros ) will be the controllers and majority in the new heaven.
9-we would go back to living up to 1000 or so years like we did before ( isaiah 65th chapter )[/b] wink wink

What about Canada?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

What about Canada?
canada is part of north america. canada would be destroyed too.
TinyPurpleBaby: I recently had a weird dream

I was in the kitchen with my brother and I began to hear bombs, I looked outside and I saw a hellicopter which threw bomb on houses (it looked like fire balls) It kept on throwing it in excess, I reasoned that in my dream it was the Canadian government, so I was confused that why would the Canadian government throw bombs on its own people?

So after a while, A very massive bomb was thrown but unfortunately it was a rocket ship, people were already on that ship and they wanted to gather more people on the ship, my brother wanted to go but I pulled him back and then I woke up

I woke up at that time because I realized it was a dream because I do not believe there is life outside of earth.

In as much I want to take this dream seriously, I have been told to not pay attention to my own dreams (because they are all nightmares- floods, plane crashes, hurricanes to name a few)

Oh and I am in Canada
you are not the only one who has been having these dreams. literally thousands of people have. lord says before he brings the destruction of WW3 on people he would give lots of people dreams about the nukes and destruction. me myself ? i have had about 5 of these nuke dreams joel 2 vs 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by hardbody: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOTTOMLINE IS EVERYTHING I SPEW IS KNOWLEDGE NOT NECESSARY FOR YOUR SALVATION. ITS JUST ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE IF YOU WANT IT BUT NOT IMPORTANT. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY RANTS, THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

2-THE MORAL LAWS ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH. YOU STILL HAVE TO OBEY THEM. YOU CANT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES SPOUSES OR STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE AKA 419 OR WHATEVER IT IS NIGERIANS LOVE TO DO LOL ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ) ( COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 )

3-WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 ) BECAUSE THOSE WHO DONT WILL BE DESTROYED IN NUKES.

4-THE NEXT KINGDOM ON EARTH WILL BE RULED BY YOUR PEOPLE ( NEGROS AKA ISRAEL )

5-YOU DONT DIE AND THEN VANISH FOREVER. YOU ALWAYS RETURN BACK TO THE WORLD EVERY THIRD OR FOURTH GENERATION ( ROUGHLY 75 TO 100 YEARS ) IN A DIFFERENT BODY THROUGH A DIFFERENT FAMILY ( OF YOUR RACE. YOU STAY WITHIN THE SAME RACE FOREVER ). YOUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL. IT SHEDS THE BODY THAT COVERS IT PERIODICALLY BUT RETURNS IN A NEW BODY AFTER RESTING FOR A BIT IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. I SAY THIS SO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE AROUND TO ENJOY WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE FINALLY BACK ON TOP AND RULING THE WORLD RIGHTEOUSLY UNDER CHRIST WHILE YOUR ENEMIES ( THE GENTILE NATIONS ), WHO HAVE HATED YOU WILL BE UNDERNEATH YOU.( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 )

THESE FIVE POINTS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PROTECTION AND SALVATION. OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO FEAR GOD TOO ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 )

You are demented. And that is putting it mildly.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 1:47am On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOTTOMLINE IS EVERYTHING I SPEW IS KNOWLEDGE NOT NECESSARY FOR YOUR SALVATION. ITS JUST ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE IF YOU WANT IT BUT NOT IMPORTANT. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY RANTS, THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

2-THE MORAL LAWS ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH. YOU STILL HAVE TO OBEY THEM. YOU CANT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES SPOUSES OR STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE AKA 419 OR WHATEVER IT IS NIGERIANS LOVE TO DO LOL ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ) ( COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 )

3-WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 ) BECAUSE THOSE WHO DONT WILL BE DESTROYED IN NUKES.

4-THE NEXT KINGDOM ON EARTH WILL BE RULED BY YOUR PEOPLE ( NEGROS AKA ISRAEL )

5-YOU DONT DIE AND THEN VANISH FOREVER. YOU ALWAYS RETURN BACK TO THE WORLD EVERY THIRD OR FOURTH GENERATION ( ROUGHLY 75 TO 100 YEARS ) IN A DIFFERENT BODY THROUGH A DIFFERENT FAMILY ( OF YOUR RACE. YOU STAY WITHIN THE SAME RACE FOREVER ). YOUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL. IT SHEDS THE BODY THAT COVERS IT PERIODICALLY BUT RETURNS IN A NEW BODY AFTER RESTING FOR A BIT IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. I SAY THIS SO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE AROUND TO ENJOY WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE FINALLY BACK ON TOP AND RULING THE WORLD RIGHTEOUSLY UNDER CHRIST WHILE YOUR ENEMIES ( THE GENTILE NATIONS ), WHO HAVE HATED YOU WILL BE UNDERNEATH YOU.( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 )

THESE FIVE POINTS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PROTECTION AND SALVATION. OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO FEAR GOD TOO ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 )
My goodness... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2013
hardbody:

You are demented. And that is putting it mildly.
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / Why Islam Say Kill Infidels / The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.