Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (40567 Views)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by thehomer: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2013
mooregan:
So did Union Bank ask b4 he deposited all those millions there?? If they did, did he tell them he stole them??

I don't know but one would expect better behaviour from a church.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by ogaju007(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2013
dridowu: Touch not my anointed (Bishop Oyedepo)

Brainwashed!!!

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by thehomer: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Jesuspikin87: One thing I certainly won't do is open my mouth and speak ill of any man of God.

The Fact that a man is a pastor means he isn't entitled to stay in a good house, Ride the best of cars and do other normal thing even an average human being crave for.

Aside Oyedepo being a pastor, He's business oriented. I pray God bless me with such business idea. A man with just one Business or a company is a millionaire in this country not talk of a Man with many business. Check out, Covenant Microfinance Bank,Covenant Bakery,Covenant water, Covenant press.....etc.

Aside from the church purse this Man is personally wealthy.

grin You don't see anything wrong with a wealthy pastor chasing money? And you wonder why Jesus indicated that it is difficult for a rich man to make it into heaven.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by 4djustnation: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Bunch of fraudsters calling themselves man of God

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by thehomer: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
soj-naija:
[b]I work in the Accounts Department of a moderate size RCCG church in Gbagada, Lagos... the total tithes CHEQUES received just last week 4/8/2013 was N=17,400,000 (N=17.4 million naira. two (2) of the cheques were value N=8.1 million naira each.
There are people whose businesses yield a profit of N=10million monthly and therefore can afford to N=1 million as tithe.
I know some of our members who pay upfront tithe of N=12million at the begining of the year, all they do later is pay up the shortfall as the year roll.
My point is that many people make N=150 million LEGITIMATELY every month/Year in Nigeria.(some of them are Christians, some Moslems, and some are pagans and Atheists).
The Colonel may choose to pay tithe to Winners Chapel, just like He may choose to donate it to anoda church or mosque or shrine or charity or orphanage.. The criminal here (as claimed by the martial court) is the Colonel, NOT the recipient (church). We can make noise only IF the church is ordered to make a refund and they refuse.[/b]

Did you investigate those businesses? Because as we can see, the banks seem to be doing a bad job.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by globatop: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2013
To enter the kingdom of God, Jesus advised selling ones property and give the proceeds to the needy and poor, not pastor nor churches. Why all the money should be taken to churches or pastors?.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by livebullet(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Degis:

When your Catholic Church was indicted in the Bank PHB scandal, you slowpokes kept quiet. Do I need to blame you?.. Your Mother did not tell you how to comport yourself in a public forum

eyah,.... smh 4u. I c ur anti-catholicism has eaten deep into ur very existence like a virus. Its a pity dat ur hate will kill u. Go get a coffin prepared Mr!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2013
Run for you life !
So much negative news about 'Christendom' always making front page !If it's not about the roman Catholics,it will be about anglicans. If not the Anglicans,it will be about the Pentecostals.If not the Pentecostals,it will be about some sort of ministries or prayer house(s).If not any of these,some times about us as Christians,individually or collectively.
The atheists,pagans,agnostics and even the Muslims are watching and laughing !
The negatives generally makes it to the front page but do not be deceived folks,the love of many concerning God and HIS activities shall wax cold in the heart of many !It is one of the signs but the end will still not be now for no one noweth the time ! The devil is happy that there are so much negatives flying around be guarded folks !
Thanks to the modes ! It all the depends on which side of the divide the moderator(s)are ! Every organization has got a vision be it implicitly or explicitly and NL is not an exception.The devil might also give u a vision that you are oblivious of !

God help us
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by ogaju007(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Donation Meter:
Catholic: 1 or 2 Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Millions of Pounds
Church of England: 1 or 2 Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Millions of Pounds
Nigerian Churches: Notes/Debit + Credit Card, Tithe, Pledge Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Private Jet and Negative Impact grin grin grin

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2013
soj-naija:
[b]I work in the Accounts Department of a moderate size RCCG church in Gbagada, Lagos... the total tithes CHEQUES received just last week 4/8/2013 was N=17,400,000 (N=17.4 million naira. two (2) of the cheques were value N=8.1 million naira each.
There are people whose businesses yield a profit of N=10million monthly and therefore can afford to N=1 million as tithe.
I know some of our members who pay upfront tithe of N=12million at the begining of the year, all they do later is pay up the shortfall as the year roll.
My point is that many people make N=150 million LEGITIMATELY every month/Year in Nigeria.(some of them are Christians, some Moslems, and some are pagans and Atheists).
The Colonel may choose to pay tithe to Winners Chapel, just like He may choose to donate it to anoda church or mosque or shrine or charity or orphanage.. The criminal here (as claimed by the martial court) is the Colonel, NOT the recipient (church). We can make noise only IF the church is ordered to make a refund and they refuse.[/b]

Na wa for your TWISTED analysis and logic.
So the colonel chose "to pay tithe" out of stolen money

Did these people pay APPROPRIATE and ALL taxes to the government before paying their tithes and offering to their God as per the standard established by Jesus Christ when He said:

Give unto Ceasar (government) what is Ceasar's (taxes) and (ONLY thereafter) give unto God what is God's.

Abi una dey worship another God who has nothing to do with Jesus

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by livebullet(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Baybe: I just dey laugh

...stop laffin n say somfin jor, the last "laffer" i met was jus laffin until a dangote lorry came 4rm no where...**Bang!!!** #winks
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by baresy007(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Winner Chapel in the limelight again! And this time,for the wrong reason! I weep for the Church of this age. It's difficult to find a genuine church in this Age. As for the thief,he should be made to cough out every kobo he stole!
I can refer you to a church where the prophet always ephasize on this "prostitute, thiefs or any form of ungodly way you make money u should not bring such kind of money to church weither for tithes, offering thanks giving or even gifts" the pastors name is Prophet Obiagbowasi Oliver. Dry bone shall rise again prophetic ministry which is located at 142 iju road fagba bustop, iju lagos. he strickly preaches salvationt n those not bill u for praying for u just like fake pastors do
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by sojnaija(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2013
ogaju007: Donation Meter:
Catholic: 1 or 2 Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Millions of Pounds
Church of England: 1 or 2 Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Millions of Pounds
Nigerian Churches: Notes/Debit + Credit Card, Tithe, Pledge Pounds /Member : Contribution to society= Private Jet and Negative Impact grin grin grin
[b]The Nigerian churches that i have attended so far dug boreholes, built hospitals, pay school fees, cater for widows (FREE of Charge). Infact they create JOBs! there are over 40 staff on the payroll of my local church in lagos, the least paid staff earns 30k per month and some earn close to 200k per month. i personally am responsible for withdrawing cheques monthly to pay some other peeps who are dependent on the church for their welfare (not staff) ranging from 20k to 40k per month per person.
and as per winners Chapel, (thats not my current church for location and career reasons - i am a paid staff in my church), the workforce of paid employee within Canaanland alone is enormous (i ve been there, i taught staellite fellowship before wit Winners chapel), every member of a satelite (house) fellowship is entitled to apply thru the fellowship leader for welfare assistance ranging from cash, food stuff, house rent, school fees, exam reg fees to business startup capital.. (i witness all these Not just saying),
The "poorest" sincere member of any of these Naija mega churches can afford the basic needs of feeding , clothing and shelter (either directly or being empowered by the church). why dont some people just act as SPY and join this churches in disguise as if they are devoted members to confirm what goes on in there??[/b]

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Just got back from church to view this thread again and it makes me laff sotey...

I'm very happy that the devil is angry while the Church of God keeps progressing and he's using some people as his mouthpiece of expression.

Buhahahahahaha! Shame on U devil and ur spokesmen!

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2013
soj-naija:

[b]The Nigerian churches that i have attended so far dug boreholes, built hospitals, pay school fees, cater for widows (FREE of Charge). Infact they create JOBs! there are over 40 staff on the payroll of my local church in lagos, the least paid staff earns 30k per month and some earn close to 200k per month. i personally am responsible for withdrawing cheques monthly to pay some other peeps who are dependent on the church for their welfare (not staff) ranging from 20k to 40k per month per person.
and as per winners Chapel, (thats not my current church for location and career reasons - i am a paid staff in my church), the workforce of paid employee within Canaanland alone is enormous (i ve been there, i taught staellite fellowship before wit Winners chapel), every member of a satelite (house) fellowship is entitled to apply thru the fellowship leader for welfare assistance ranging from cash, food stuff, house rent, school fees, exam reg fees to business startup capital.. (i witness all these Not just saying),
The "poorest" sincere member of any of these Naija mega churches can afford the basic needs of feeding , clothing and shelter (either directly or being empowered by the church). why dont some people just act as SPY and join this churches in disguise as if they are devoted members to confirm what goes on in there??[/b]

Dem no go hear u. No mind dem, make dem continue dey wallow in ignorance and poverty. Me I be WINNER, my money goes to God, It returns in a hundred folds and I dey JolliFiCATE!

God Bless u abundantly Bishop David Oyedepo.

Shame on satan! tongue

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by sojnaija(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
You have twisted it. now iF the Colonel pay Tithe out of stolen money or give to Charity out of stolen money or paid you "Anomini" out of stolen money for a service you rendered. who is at fault for stealing? the Colonel or You? is the Colonel of course!!

anonimi:

Na wa for your TWISTED analysis and logic.
So the colonel chose "to pay tithe" out of stolen money

Did these people pay APPROPRIATE and ALL taxes to the government before paying their tithes and offering to their God as per the standard established by Jesus Christ when He said: Give unto Ceaser (first)?? before God??

Jesus did NOT say to pay Ceaser "first", He only said to ensure you pay what is due to all and sundry.
infact, let me teach you a little tax trick, if you donate to a registered Charity, that donation is deductible when assessing your tax, same thing applies to contributions to a registered church, (You can start using cheques for your tithes - if you believe in tithes at all- then you can show your bank statement to the tax authority to get tax relief)
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2013
soj-naija:
We can make noise only IF the church is ordered to make a refund and they refuse.
Refund what ? 'God's money' If you tithe or give offering or redeem pledges,it's not unto man but God ! No wonder no pastor take you to court for not paying ur tithe,offering or redeeming ur pledge(s). Once the money comes in,the church uses it and no thanks to the tithers for God will be the one to reward you. There are lot's to be done in the house of God and if you want to be available to be used to execute or complete these works,it concerns you and you alone.But i bet you,if you are a sinner and gives so much say,ur time,cash or even life to the church,you will be so used and there will be nothing in return as gain for you ! Concerning giving as a sinner,i think you are only fulfilling scripture and no man of God will move round in church auditorium asking people what they do for a living to know if they are to accept their offerings or tithes. I once saw on the daily devotional of the RCCG where pst.Adeboye was saying that if you are a sinner and continue to tithe,that u are only wasting ur time becos God does not accept such sacrifices and the person will not receive from God and will ultimately end up in hell if he/she doesn't repent.But a colleague of mine who is a Redeem member whom i brought that to his notice got infuriated shouting''Adeboye is not God''That he does his deals and pay his tithes from it to God Almighty and not Adeboye and reaps the blessing there of ! What do we have to say concerning that ? It goes to tell us that the church preaches against ill gotten wealth and wealth from God as well becos it is scriptural! But if you choose to steal and bring the proceed to church,we will take it,use it and encourage you to pay more after all,we do not expect you to be a robber and seat in church as a saint or it could be you are among those fulfilling Isaiah 60:4-5''your heart shall swell with joy; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you." (Isaiah 60:5). "...in My favor I have had mercy on you. Therefore your gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day or night that men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles...."
Proverbs 13:22b says''but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous.!

Any pastor who does not care to know or knows that a particular member of the church of God where he pastors get's his money from an evil source and does not care to admonish him to desist from such act,instead goes ahead to collect offering,pledges,gifts and tithes from him violates the word of God and needs prayers and godly counsel by fellow Christians around !
God bless HIS church,expose false prophets that refuses to change.
Let us pray for the and for ourselves that we don't fall pray !

God help us

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Saint Chukz: Me : Emeka! Emeka! Emeka! I hope the containers of contraband goods will soon arrive? Emeka : Yes Sir, we are expecting them to arrive soon. Me
: Very Good, as soon as they arrive make sure you remember to forward our Tithe on it. Emeka : Ok sir, no problem i would do that immediately. Me : Ok, Good that's all for now, you can get back to work and don't forget to close shop on time today.

lyk i wrote before, it doesn't concern d pastor or his ministry....it is between you, emeka and your God shekeena
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013
anonimi:

Did these people pay APPROPRIATE and ALL taxes to the government before paying their tithes and offering to their God as per the standard established by Jesus Christ when He said:

The bible admonishes Christians to pay their tax. Your tax is expected to hav been deducted from your salary before you receive it at the end of the month if u are a salary earner(pay as u earn).For bizness people,you also know how u pay your tax to Fashola if u are a Lagosian.
So,wetin concern pastor or the church whether dem don deduct ur tax before you bring ur offering or tithe to church ? My pastor does not know if i tithe or give offering every Sunday that i'm in church !

GOD HELP US
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by luluosas(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2013
What do you expect when men have suddenly mistaken material blessing and acquisition as a sign of the love of God over your life. May God help us and deliver us from men of filthy lucre in Jesus name amen.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The bible admonishes Christians to pay their tax. Your tax is expected to hav been deducted from your salary before you receive it at the end of the month if u are a salary earner(pay as u earn).For bizness people,you also know how u pay your tax to Fashola if u are a Lagosian.
So,wetin concern pastor or the church whether dem don deduct ur tax before you bring ur offering or tithe to church ? My pastor does not know if i tithe or give offering every Sunday that i'm in church !

GOD HELP US

Interesting!
E nor concern you & e nor concern your pastorif the church members bringing offerings and unBiblical tithes have not paid taxes adequately & appropriately to the government, right

If your pastor does not know because he is unable to know, how come he is your representative of God, the omniscience i.e. all knowing?
Are you not better off worshipping God in truth & in spirit as Christ recommended in John 4?

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=john+4&ver=kjv
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2013
soj-naija:
You have twisted it. now iF the Colonel pay Tithe out of stolen money or give to Charity out of stolen money or paid you "Anomini" out of stolen money for a service you rendered. who is at fault for stealing? the Colonel or You? is the Colonel of course!!

So what service did (does) the church render to warrant the multi-million paid it by the thieving colonel and others who might have robbed the government of its due taxes that will be used to provide BASIC services for EVERY member of the society?
Services such as

- potable water,
- free & COMPULSORY primary, vocational & secondary education for ALL children
- good roads.
- free primary health care

Jesus did NOT say to pay Ceaser "first", He only said to ensure you pay what is due to all and sundry.
infact, let me teach you a little tax trick, if you donate to a registered Charity, that donation is deductible when assessing your tax, same thing applies to contributions to a registered church, (You can start using cheques for your tithes - if you believe in tithes at all- then you can show your bank statement to the tax authority to get tax relief)

I will leave you with your semantic tricks on what Jesus said and how He said it about paying taxes to government first BEFORE you can pay God.
I believe it is written somewhere that

How can you claim to love God whom you do not see when you cannot love your neighbour whom you see?

Thanks for your tax trick. I don't need it.
Can you compare the community work of your church, that is a registered charity and for which tithers & donors can use YOUR tax TRICK, with the works of the Catholics, Anglicans, Baptist, CMS, Seventh Day, Ahmadiyya, Ansar-u-Deen etc in providing cheap primary, vocational and secondary schools as well as hospitals
I do not recall that these churches and mosques were asking their members to use YOUR tax TRICK while they were raising money from them to do these good works.
Those who want to deceive themselves can continue to do so.
The words of God are clear as to how to serve Him!!!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by frainc(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Standing5:
I am not here to defend or oppose anyone but how is Oyedepo and those at winners chapel suppose to know that the payer of tithe did not obtain his money the right way.
It means dere is nothing like anoitin or holy spirit in Oyedepo to adentify clean and none clean money,
abeg use ur tongue to count ur teeth
enough of all dis deceive

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by ogaju007(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2013
I dont get it, these same xtians complain about paying taxes that will help develop the nation. they will go all the way to avoid paying tax. left to me, i think they should introduce church and religious tax as they have in Germany. from your pay, the tax gets deducted and you nominate what project it should go towards. gbam.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2013
anonimi:

Interesting!
E nor concern you & e nor concern your pastorif the church members bringing offerings and unBiblical tithes have not paid taxes adequately & appropriately to the government, right

If your pastor does not know because he is unable to know, how come he is your representative of God, the omniscience i.e. all knowing?
Are you not better off worshipping God in truth & in spirit as Christ recommended in John 4?
You think the pastors are God to know everything ? They are humans and highly fallible !
The word of God is there for us to study ! Pastors can't teach you all things ! They can only guide you but it behooves on you to have a personal tete a teta with ur God ! If you study to have a relationship with God,by now you should be praying for the church of God,trying to give fellow christians godly counsels and praying that God should also expose those refusing to change,that the wheat be separated from the chaff so 'we'don't fall pray ! There is no perfect church but all working towards perfection.If you are a christian,tell me the name of ur church or denomination so i can show u their negative sides ! Pray ! pray ! pray ! for the church of God !

God help us

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You think the pastors are God to know everything ? They are humans and highly fallible !
The word of God is there for us to study ! Pastors can't teach you all things ! They can only guide you but it behooves on you to have a personal tete a teta with ur God ! If you study to have a relationship with God,by now you should be praying for the church of God,trying to give fellow christians godly counsels and praying that God should also expose those refusing to change,that the wheat be separated from the chaff so 'we'don't fall pray ! There is no perfect church but all working towards perfection.If you are a christian,tell me the name of ur church or denomination so i can show u their negative sides ! Pray ! pray ! pray ! for the church of God !

God help us

So why do you NEED to go to church and be "ministered upon" by some pastor who is not God and is "highly fallible" when the words of God that he refers to are avaliable for you also to read and understand
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by ogaju007(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2013
if its non of your business what your church does with your money then i dont see why you should ever ever ever ever blame any government for mismanaging money that is not yours. gbam

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2013
ogaju007: I dont get it, these same xtians complain about paying taxes that will help develop the nation. they will go all the way to avoid paying tax. left to me, i think they should introduce church and religious tax as they have in Germany. from your pay, the tax gets deducted and you nominate what project it should go towards. gbam.
Any 'christian' i.e the body of Christ who evade tax is ignorant of the word of God ! To ask churches as in the organism, with Christ as the head to pay tax is injustice of the highest order ! 1. Bible did not support it 2. It will mean we are been double taxed becos the congregants have been taxed already(pay as u earn)the building also have been taxed i.e tenement rate .3.The church is not a 'profit making'organisation 4.There is no official 'buying and selling' in church.5.Members can decide to stop tithing or giving offerings in churches so where will the church organization tax come from ?
If u are a christian,learn to work with God and not against HIM in the name of civilization !

God help us
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mko2005: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
anonimi:

So why do you NEED to go to church and be "ministered upon" by some pastor who is not God and is "highly fallible" when the words of God that he refers to are avaliable for you also to read and understand
The bible admonishes us to always fellowship with fellow believers !
Hebrews 10:25''not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near''.
Pastors are humans who also are not 100 percent sure they will make it into heaven. That is the reason we don't have to believe the word of the pastor but only the word of God bein spoken or made known to us through the true pastors. How do you know the pastor is speaking the word of God ? You too MUST be knowledgeable in God's word !

God help us
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Any 'christian' i.e the body of Christ who evade tax is ignorant of the word of God ! To ask churches as in the organism, with Christ as the head to pay tax is injustice of the highest order ! 1. Bible did not support it 2. It will mean we are been double taxed becos the congregants have been taxed already(pay as u earn)the building also have been taxed i.e tenement rate .3.The church is not a 'profit making'organisation 4.There is no official 'buying and selling' in church.

Is there "UNOFFICIAL" buying and selling then?
Such as the glorified pamphlets called books, expensively outrageous school fess etc

5.Members can decide to stop tithing or giving offerings in churches so where will the church organization tax come from ?
If u are a christian,learn to work with God and not against HIM in the name of civilization !

God help us

Any body that makes money declares how much he made and is taxed accordingly.
So if people stop paying their offerings and unBiblical tithes to the church then there will be nothing to tax.
Hope you get it
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Hemical: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
So, the other day I was in this church and there was this man dancing and graciously giving his offering. The pastor even prayed that his business continues to flourish. He made a large donation for the church's new expansion project. I knew I had seen the man somewhere. I tried to recollect. It didn't come early enough but then, it struck me. He was one of the robbers who came to rob our house the other night. He's even being prayed for to have a flourishing business. They killed our gateman that night. The gateman's wife was pregnant. I went to make inquiries after service, everyone said the man is a business-man but they don't know his kind of business. It's no one's fault though. Just wish they knew more about him. There are thieves everywhere. Just wish people will ask more questions. Maybe our gateman will still be alive and his baby will still have a father. I called the police. They arrested him the next sunday, he confessed to the crime.

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by anonimi: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The bible admonishes us to always fellowship with fellow believers !
Hebrews 10:25''not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near''.
Pastors are humans who also are not 100 percent sure they will make it into heaven. That is the reason we don't have to believe the word of the pastor but only the word of God bein spoken or made known to us through the true pastors. How do you know the pastor is speaking the word of God ? You too MUST be knowledgeable in God's word !

God help us

And the "assembling together" MUST be in a church with the "HUMAN & highly FALLIBLE" pastor as head lecturing people on what to do and not to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110