Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (40568 Views)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Olumikedos(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
this Army officer was exposed simply because he paid tithe wrongly. BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO is a true Man of God. This is a lesson to everyone who loot treasure and pay tithe. STOP or else you will be exposed!

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by oshosjf(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
luvable sam:

Hell No,don't bring the Catholic Church into ur arguements.Where did he mention that he was Catholic?U shld be thankful to the churches of then(Catholic et al) for the Primary education your Grand Father got n The Secondary Education your Father got(free of charge). While u are at it,remember not shout at God when u pray to him,he is not Deaf. He is a friend not a foe.
so on point bro

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by remzytimer: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
I A WINNER AND NOT LOOSER 'I AN WHAT GOD SAYS I AM.
Glorified_Tunde:

See?! That's why I like ppl like you. Wouldn't mind if u can get a major insider to show u books.

But here is alittle I know...
He stopped earning any money from the Church since 1987 I think

He is a business man, a motivational speaker (invited by Presidents of countries around the world), he is a writer etc.

Many members feel they're are soo blessed and send prophet offerings...from about 50 nations around the world in diff currencies and u know what that means.

Many give houses, cars, probably some of the jet too (kenneth copeland can)
And most of these gifts if not all are sown back to members of the church.

He is never in-charge of any accounts (I know u won't believe).

Many more...

But note this, even the Pastor. Of a small assembly is financially buoyant. Why? Because that's God's way of paying them their salaries (no one saw how rough it was when the church started small). So as the members are blessed, they are naturally encouraged to bless their pastors back. Imagine your pastor prays for u and u hit a contract of a hundred million. Won't u bless him back.

I know many pastors steal, BUT NOT ALL!

And many on this thread should also know that no matter their accusations and beefs, an average winner won't stop giving. Why? Because we know that anytime we give, its for our own good, we see that God blesses us back in hundred folds!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by collins123(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
jameschuks: we should be careful about what we say

[size=18pt]You are a big lunatic, idiot ass licker for Winners Chapel.

Shey no be d same pussy these thieveing men come from?

We should be careful of what?

I am not as gullible as you are! Its your choice, Its what youve chosen to be.

Be blind to the truth, I no send you.

Dem no dey write Man of God for face.

Bill Gates is an Athiest, yet he donates copious amount of money to charity and Africa.

While your crazy pastors milk the hungry ones dry here!

ANIMAL![/size]

4 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Maipride(f): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

See?! That's why I like ppl like you. Wouldn't mind if u can get a major insider to show u books.

But here is alittle I know...
He stopped earning any money from the Church since 1987 I think

He is a business man, a motivational speaker (invited by Presidents of countries around the world), he is a writer etc.

Many members feel they're are soo blessed and send prophet offerings...from about 50 nations around the world in diff currencies and u know what that means.

Many give houses, cars, probably some of the jet too (kenneth copeland can)
And most of these gifts if not all are sown back to members of the church.

He is never in-charge of any accounts (I know u won't believe).

Many more...

But note this, even the Pastor. Of a small assembly is financially buoyant. Why? Because that's God's way of paying them their salaries (no one saw how rough it was when the church started small). So as the members are blessed, they are naturally encouraged to bless their pastors back. Imagine your pastor prays for u and u hit a contract of a hundred million. Won't u bless him back.

I know many pastors steal, BUT NOT ALL!

And many on this thread should also know that no matter their accusations and beefs, an average winner won't stop giving. Why? Because we know that anytime we give, its for our own good, we see that God blesses us back in hundred folds!

God bless you.....
In just a service at Goshen city, more than 11m is counted and ofcos winners pay their tithe to anoda church...
And even †ђξ bishop always preaches abt integrity...if you bring cursed or stolen offering,you are cursed.!

Shikena!!

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by collins123(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mai pride:

God bless you.....
In just a service at Goshen city, more than 11m is counted and ofcos winners pay their tithe to anoda church...
And even †ђξ bishop always preaches abt integrity...if you bring cursed or stolen offering,you are cursed.!

Shikena!!
[size=18pt]
So is your pastor honest enough to tell us where the 11m plus goes after service?

Bunch of dogs. Open your eyes. QUESTION EVERYTHING@[/size]

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
I find it annoying that some Nigerians would defend their churches irrespective of any crime they have been indicted with.

One of our greatest problems in Nigeria is GREED. We are Greedy and we are also pious.( we revere our pastors, Imams, e.t.c)

To solve this problem of Greed, what our churches could do is embark on massive infrastructural development campaign. If all churches in the south start to build free or heavily subsided schools, hospitals, training institutions, etc, then they will be inspiring members of those churches to be nation builders, be less greedy and less selfish.

Imagine if anytime I go to Winners' or RCCG, if after each service, we are told to go clean a primary school classroom for the community, go dig a free bole-hole for the community, and are told our supernatural blessings are tied to it, Winners' and RCCG will invariably be creating Nigerians that will be less greedy.

If my kids also partake in such communal development, when they grow up, they will be good citizens and will have it engraved in their minds to give back to their communities.

Our future generation will then have less of looters like this soldier, and less of thieving politicians.

Someone might say ......'hold-on', why should it be the responsibility of these religious leaders?'

My answer would be.... Almost all Nigerians believe in God and are pious, so if our religious leaders use the influence they have, and channel it towards Nation building, only then can we truly build a country.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Willdidi(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: Many of u are ignorant and simply ranting like disgruntled psychopaths. Wot is 11 million naira to Winners Chapel Ota? Chicken change generated by 1 single branch in common Ibadan in 1 single service. U come open your disgusting mouth against man of God who may not even know this general attends church.

O ma se o. Many of u here will soon start using hypertension drugs on anoda church issue. Mtcheeeew! Mi o raye!
Can u listen 2 urself a single branch generates dat kind of amount, is dat d aim of ur church 2 generate income as if is a business, wat I'm I not saying of course is a business centre, until we start doing wat is right den we shouldn't complain a colonel in d Nigeria army earns an average of 300-350k a month he den brings a cheque of 11million n u can ask questions where he got d money from, may God help dis generation of business centre sorry I meant churches

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GenO4life: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
The more I see this kind of stories the more I tend to believe that linda girl who said God told her to tell living faith that they are waisting there time. Riding in private jets, building expensive schools and spunging off gullible but innocent church goers who are seeking God by giving them the impression that the surest way to please God is by giving money to the church rather living a holy and righteous life.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Willdidi:
Can u listen 2 urself a single branch generates dat kind of amount, is dat d aim of ur church 2 generate income as if is a business, wat I'm I not saying of course is a business centre, until we start doing wat is right den we shouldn't complain a colonel in d Nigeria army earns an average of 300-350k a month he den brings a cheque of 11million n u can ask questions where he got d money from, may God help dis generation of business centre sorry I meant churches

Kindly scroll up and see how I answered thinkers like u...
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Willdidi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
justhelp: You know are fool from a useless and bastard generation for calling Bishop Oyedepo a thief,what did he steal from you and your poor generation, or if the same man go to your father's shop and buy market of #2.5m and give your useless father #3m and ask him to keep the change would you call your father a theif ? Is not your fault your people lack moral values and common norms.
N you who has so much morals values n common norms open ur smelling gutter mouth to insult someones father, I'm very sure ur parents brought u up very well.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by emmygod: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
A repented and contrite heart , God will not abhor
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by bibiji(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Willdidi:
understand dat tithe or wat eva seed u bring to d church is not paid to d pastor directly, but dropped in d offering basket. Those incharge of counting offerings and tithe don't even know who drops what. In dat case u don't xpect d pastor to find out who dropped a particular cheque and ask of his salary or how he got d money. A true winner dat follows d teachings of bishop will never steal to bring to church. Who does he want to impress God or man? The said amount is not even up to bishop's offering during a single service. The winners family has no need, we only meet d needs of others. Anyone dat brings stolen money to living faith will be xposed publicly and dis is a lesson to all those hiding under d guise of being winners to do evil. No cover last 4 long, it will eventually wear out.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by success9(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: Many of u are ignorant and simply ranting like disgruntled psychopaths. Wot is 11 million naira to Winners Chapel Ota? Chicken change generated by 1 single branch in common Ibadan in 1 single service. U come open your disgusting mouth against man of God who may not even know this general attends church.

O ma se o. Many of u here will soon start using hypertension drugs on anoda church issue. Mtcheeeew! Mi o raye!

Mi o r'aye naa. Come to think of it...are ppl saying members don't giv more in redeem? I am also sure its d not d church biz to ask whr ur money comes frm but God's. Let God do His thing. Tell dem God can fight for Himself. And I can imagine dat quite a number of people throwin these trantrums are fraudsters, swindlers et al.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by SaintChukz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
[/quote]
obo_man: I find it annoying that some Nigerians would defend their churches irrespective of any crime they have been indicted with.

One of our greatest problems in Nigeria is GREED. We are Greedy and we are also pious.( we revere our pastors, Imams, e.t.c)

To solve this problem of Greed, what our churches could do is embark on massive infrastructural development campaign. If all churches in the south start to build free or heavily subsided schools, hospitals, training institutions, etc, then they will be inspiring members of those churches to be nation builders, be less greedy and less selfish.

Imagine if anytime I go to Winners' or RCCG, if after each service, we are told to go clean a primary school classroom for the community, go dig a free bole-hole for the community, and are told our supernatural blessings are tied to it, Winners' and RCCG will invariably be creating Nigerians that will be less greedy.

If my kids also partake in such communal development, when they grow up, they will be good citizens and will have it engraved in their minds to give back to their communities.

Our future generation will then have less of looters like this soldier, and less of thieving politicians.

Someone might say ......'hold-on', why should it be the responsibility of these religious leaders?'

My answer would be.... Almost all Nigerians believe in God and are pious, so if our religious leaders use the influence they have, and channel it towards Nation building, only then can we truly build a country.
dvdon: To all the oyedepos critics, honestly speaking if u were in oyedepos shoes, wat would u ve done?
^Above is what he should have done...its very simple isn't it?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Ominiriches(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
The fact is that, when a child commit an illicit act, the blame goes to the mother the caretaker. The same fate goes to pastors if their member commit an offence in the public. The man of God may not be aware of what really happend to in the church. Though, the societies is not to be trusted including the ones we run to in times of spiritual matters. The church is now a business in our generation. Lets be careful and watch to guide our steps in our daily endeavour so as to live long and fulfil our destiny. The church is becoming more worldly, and the World is becoming more churchy. Imagine N150000000 fruaded from the state account and puting and sending the old fathers and mothers to their early grave in the name of collecting penson. Oh God save Nigerians christians. We are dancing to doom
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by SaintChukz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Olumikedos: this Army officer was exposed simply because he paid tithe wrongly. BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO is a true Man of God. This is a lesson to everyone who loot treasure and pay tithe. STOP or else you will be exposed!
Why pay such tithe to the church when there are bad roads, no portable water, Lack of basic health centres, poor and lots of hungry people in the community you live in ? i don't understand how this tithe thing even works, does it mean if i fail to show love and care to my poor neighbours from my community. I still get the favour i deserve from God because i pay my tithes?

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
It is funny how people think from there A55

Just imagine you went to donate 100k in church and d pastor asks u ur source of d money and u start narrating how u got d money.

Those of you commenting trash about d bishop and how he runs his ministry, I think you should tell me d church you attend lemme see if they onlY gv #5 as offering

Dah sm1 donated 11millon naira to a Church and u expect d pastor to tell him to account for it? Dat is between him and his God not him and d pastor

A pastor flies A jet, and so what? Is there a place in d bible written that a pastor should not fly a jet? And BTW d jet Was donated My his members WILLINGLY not by FORCE

A pastor builds a school, a GOOD school not lyk our FED and STATE uni u suggest he should make it cheap?..do u wonder how he pays d lecturers and hw he funds d skul? U should knw Dat notin GOOD comes easy...he built a university for students WORLWIDE not for his church members..it is CONVENANT UNIVERSITY not LIVING FAITH MEMBERS UNIVERSITY. BTW Babcork university is also owned By a church. And d last tym I checked it wasn't free of charge nor cheap

in the catholic church I understand it is d members somtimes takes care of d priest..does he question there source of money? As a priest is he working? If not d work of God what else? People should think before posting trash about a man of God

By the way whatever u guyz post won't even change d way he runs his church

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by remzytimer: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
It doesn't change anything "the Grace of God still abound"with the way u're running ur mouth u need not to tell whome u're we know;->! So' u're not the type to exchange word with b'cos from d way u speak u lack common sense:-/
collins123:

[size=18pt]You are a big lunatic, idiot ass licker for Winners Chapel.

Shey no be d same pussy these thieveing men come from?

We should be careful of what?

I am not as gullible as you are! Its your choice, Its what youve chosen to be.

Be blind to the truth, I no send you.

Dem no dey write Man of God for face.

Bill Gates is an Athiest, yet he donates copious amount of money to charity and Africa.

While your crazy pastors milk the hungry ones dry here!

ANIMAL![/size]
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its funny that with they number of churches in africa especially in Nigeria, poverty, sickness infact corruption thrives! Where as in the western world that we borrowed this tradition, they opposite is the case! Most of them are athiest yet things move on well in there country! But here we call on God to do everything for us even the little we can do, it must be God. Its really an amusing fact

2 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Willdidi(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2013
I don't hav all d quotes n verses n chapters of d bible in ma head but I do know dat d early churches after d death of Jesus christ did wat was called sharing amongs dier members, where those who hav giv 2 ppl who hav less, n I also remember wen a rich man walked up 2 Jesus I asked Him how can he follow Him Jesus told him dat he should sell off all he had n carry his cross to follow Him. True christians r selfless ppl who giv out no matter how little der hav. But in Nigeria today a pastor will tell u 2 bring ur offerings 2 d alter of God 4 blessing n prayers dat d more u giv 2 d Lord d more blessings u get as if God uses d offerings 2 renovate heaven 4 us b4 we come. A true man of God will tell his members to giv 2 ppl in need on d street in ur compound in ur place of work, n not bring it 2 church.
But a lot of ppl will come here a side d wrongs dier so called man of god dose, dis ppl claim deir life is not of dis earth but in heaven yet der accumulate wealth n riches dat can sustain 50 generation of families, so who r we fooling. Stop being deceived, even Jesus quetioned d pharises wen der stepped out of line n do wat were wrong d pharises r dsame ppl u call men of God. Open ur eyes n mind n tink 4 urself. D two greatest commandments of God is Luv ur God ur Lord n also Luv ur neighbours do only dis two tins n ur guaranteed heaven.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mkoabiola: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2013
I knw topic lik ds will end up with religion sentiment.
Who is ds unamed girl dat collected 8million$
D girl don use juju for d officer.smh
Anyway,if d unnamed girl is reading ds ,kindly pass me my own share out of dat 8million.
Na so girls de rich overnight ooo.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by SaintChukz(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2013
IboBoyNuel: It is funny how people think from there A55

Just imagine you went to donate 100k in church and d pastor asks u ur source of d money and u start narrating how u got d money.

Those of you commenting trash about d bishop and how he runs his ministry, I think you should tell me d church you attend lemme see if they onlY gv #5 as offering

Dah sm1 donated 11millon naira to a Church and u expect d pastor to tell him to account for it? Dat is between him and his God not him and d pastor

A pastor flies A jet, and so what? Is there a place in d bible written that a pastor should not fly a jet? And BTW d jet Was donated My his members WILLINGLY not by FORCE

A pastor builds a school, a GOOD school not lyk our FED and STATE uni u suggest he should make it cheap?..do u wonder how he pays d lecturers and hw he funds d skul? U should knw Dat notin GOOD comes easy...he built a university for students WORLWIDE not for his church members..it is CONVENANT UNIVERSITY not LIVING FAITH MEMBERS UNIVERSITY. BTW Babcork university is also owned By a church. And d last tym I checked it wasn't free of charge nor cheap

in the catholic church I understand it is d members somtimes takes care of d priest..does he question there source of money? As a priest is he working? If not d work of God what else? People should think before posting trash about a man of God

By the way whatever u guyz post won't even change d way he runs his church
Me : Emeka! Emeka! Emeka! I hope the containers of contraband goods will soon arrive? Emeka : Yes Sir, we are expecting them to arrive soon. Me
: Very Good, as soon as they arrive make sure you remember to forward our Tithe on it. Emeka : Ok sir, no problem i would do that immediately. Me : Ok, Good that's all for now, you can get back to work and don't forget to close shop on time today.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2013
OK GUYS I GET
THE PASTOR CANT TRACE EVERY DIME
NOW IT S BEEN REVEALED IN THIS CASE
THAT STOLEN FUNDS HAS BEEN DONATED
ISNT IT LOGICAL THAT THE PASTOR
WRITE A CHECK REFUNDING THAT ILL
GOTTEN WEALTH. TO SHOW THAT THE
MINISTRY WILL NOT BE PART OF SUCH

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by SaintChukz(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Babzilla: OK GUYS I GET
THE PASTOR CANT TRACE EVERY DIME
NOW IT S BEEN REVEALED IN THIS CASE
THAT STOLEN FUNDS HAS BEEN DONATED
ISNT IT LOGICAL THAT THE PASTOR
WRITE A CHECK REFUNDING THAT ILL
GOTTEN WEALTH. TO SHOW THAT THE
MINISTRY WILL NOT BE PART OF SUCH
Seconded and Thirded...!

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Soloter(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2013
okpara ugo: Because the former NSA is no longer alive and Timipre Silva is not in the good books of PDP.

Abeg, next topic.
wonders shall never end. those hearing/reading this story here for the first time are totally misinformed. you've got the point right. the writer of this article hasn't done any research to balance his reporting.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by sylve11: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Na wa o. cool
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Ayatullah(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2013

If indeed Oyedepo is a man of God will he not have seen it in a 'vision' that he is receiving stolen money? This is a clear proof that Oyedepo is BLIND cool. TOTALLY BLIND!!! The EFCC should be invited to audit the Church Bank Account, Now, Now!!!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2013
No be here ooo! Make una no tear una clothe oooh. General abi n.a. colonel dey one side, government dey thier own ,winners chapel dey Kwa, Oyedepo dey him own, anonymous 8mil girl dey plus the plenty account numbers wey them list. Catholic church dey, USA dey their own our forefathers and western world dey too n.a. him una dey kill unaself for nairaland dey vomit all the nyama nyama wey full una mouth like say any of una get say for this matter, abi any of una opinion count ?? I DYE LAUGH OOOH.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Ayatullah:

If indeed Oyedepo is a man of God will he not have seen it in a 'vision' that he is receiving stolen money? This is a clear proof that Oyedepo is BLIND cool. TOTALLY BLIND!!! The EFCC should be invited to audit the Church Bank Account, Now, Now!!!

Ahh!! Bros control your emotions, the report no ask for the state of Oyedepo eye sight naa. Be wise enough to think through what you have to say before you say it. Anyway you may not be that wise sha as you have displayed but please use common sense next time. Just a quick reminder you must not even comment on a thread
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by keldpianist: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2013
malc619: Wetin concern Pastorpreneur and stolen wealth. The money has been sanctified and washed clean with the blood of the "Lamb"......

grin grin
please stop making fun of anything related to God.. If u wanna crack a joke, crack a joke.. Dont just crack a joke on God.. D effect is worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.