Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (40563 Views)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
aro1: Only God can save Nigeria! Things are falling apart.
Wat does dis one mean?'Only God can **** Nigeria'.Let's feel in d gap for u or wat.Ok,a.Marry b.kiss.c.kick d.none of d above.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Provie: D bible said we shud honor d Lord wit our substance, & our suficiency from RIGHTEOUS labour. Until our churches bgin 2 raise serios questions about d source of d so called tithes, offerings & donations being pumped 2 dem, our society wont get beta.

Exactly! When a salary earner donates 11M and no one thought where he got it from?

I know God is merciful but He is also just and firm!!!

4 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by yomalex(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Phonon: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Do you think if all these 'pastors' sought to know the source of each offering that they would be able to buy airplanes?They know that mega-thieves are in their churches but they don't care.Their sins would be forgiven once they give their 'HOLY LOOT'.SEE NO EVIL,HEAR NO EVIL.

4 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by bright007(f): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
People should be careful abou the way they comment on issues that has to do with God.
Collecting tithes/donations etc from any tom, joystick and harry does not give room for you to insult a prophet.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by kufre2010: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: Many of u are ignorant and simply ranting like disgruntled psychopaths. Wot is 11 millino naira to Winners Chapel Ota? Chicken change generated by 1 single branch in common Ibadan in 1 single service. U come open your disgusting mouth agains man of God who may not even know this general attends church.

O ma se o. Many of u here will soon start using hyertensive drugs on anoda church issue. Mtcheeeew! Mi o raye!
Is this the aim of establishing church? To make money?

4 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Standing5:
I am not here to defend or oppose anyone but how is Oyedepo and those at winners chapel suppose to know that the payer of tithe did not obtain his money the right way. Some people shouting murder here will gladly market their products to anyone with money without questioning the source.

I do not believe in bashing churches but the truth is that in Nigeria of today, if a church should receive a cheque for anytime more than 5 million, they should at least try and verify the source. The name of the account holder will be on the cheque and I am sure the person will be prominent in the church. Nothing stops them from asking in confidence what the source of money is. If someone pays tithe of 5 million then the person made 50 million. That is a lot of money for a Colonel. Its not nice to keep hearing these kind of stories about churches.

10 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by rbjimoh: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Standing5:
I am not here to defend or oppose anyone but how is Oyedepo and those at winners chapel suppose to know that the payer of tithe did not obtain his money the right way. Some people shouting murder here will gladly market their products to anyone with money without questioning the source.
. I'm not a christian, so pls pardon my incursion. But if not crimal connivance, where else do you espect a colonel in the army to have gotten a hundred million naira from which he paid 10m as tithe other than rubbery? You well know that even a general in the army may never have earn 100m throughout his service.

2 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by redcliff: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
mens dept:

Lol!!!! Oyedepo is a fake pastor deceiving fools like yourself. Big deal my foot

[size=14pt]choi.. its not hard to see that people do not get sarcastic statements and if you ask them they would say "yes we are enlightened" tsk[/size]
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by collynzo2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most of the thieving pastorpreneurs in this country come from the same tribe with Oyedepo.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Millions flying everywhere...even a lady who was met at the bank was 'blessed' with the funds. Oluwa o...when is Nigeria ever going to be corruption-free? We have enough resources in this country, already. Mismanagement is our challenge, Help us Lord.

Kai. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by leckxy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
D Oga @ d top na cheerful giver. And 4 d fake pastors, God dey.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by shidof(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
wow! being an holy man is d 2nd most lucrative job in Nigeria after politics. mek I port go build my own church.

2 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by SwitnessA(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Degis:

When your Catholic Church was indicted in the Bank PHB scandal, you slowpokes kept quiet. Do I need to blame you?.. Your Mother did not tell you how to comport yourself in a public forum
Nd hw do u knw he's a Catholic or even a Christian?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by An0nimus: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
One of those threads...undecided
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by infoweb(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
DO NOT COPY ANYTHING BAD. SIMPLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY BRIGHTENING THE CORNER WHERE YOU ARE. GOD IS COUNTING ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
OlowoTee: Millions flying everywhere...e[b]ven a lady who was met at the bank was 'blessed' with the funds. Oluwa o...when is Nigeria ever going to be corruption-free?[/b] We have enough resources in this country, already. Mismanagement is our challenge, Help us Lord.

Kai. angry angry

That lady would have given testimony for the great blessing from God o grin

5 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by andyzoga: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Poverty mentality most times is a function of hatred. So, u think Winners' Chapel is poor as to being bothered by #11m dropped by someone? So, ur church pastors trace ur source of income everyday after preaching on Sundays? Let hatred be eschewed in all our views.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Godsate: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please, be careful of what you say to the man of God as you are not a maker of one.

11 Million is a small money to a big church like winners and I'm sure that Bishop Oyedepo may not even know the thief. It's the financial report that get to the man of God not who drop 50 naira or 10 naira but periodic financial report.

The Army thief just waste the money as it has no reward from God.

Before you comment please think.

3 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by keyword(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
This is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by stagger: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
ojubi: That is covenant wealth according to OYEDEPO.
Imagine the kind of praise this thief would receive the day he paid this money in church.
The fake pastor would have invoked all the fake blessings on earth to the army thief in the name of giving to God as if God needs money.

The bible clearly says that money gotten by ill means and given to the church will NOT attract a blessing but a curse. It is not a pastor who invokes any blessings. It is God who blesses those who work hard and give from honest means and curses those who don't. People like you make ignorant comments. GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND SEE WHAT THE ONE WHO BLESSES HAS TO SAY ABOUT THESE THINGS.

2 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
things are happening ooo

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by collynzo2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godsate: Please, be careful of what you say to the man of God as you are not a maker of one.

11 Million is a small money to a big church like winners and I'm sure that Bishop Oyedepo may not even know the thief. It's the financial report that get to the man of God not who drop 50 naira or 10 naira but periodic financial report.

The Army thief just waste the money as it has no reward from God.

Before you comment please think.
It clearly shows that they get their wealth from stolen money

4 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Standing5(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nashville:

I do not believe in bashing churches but the truth is that in Nigeria of today, if a church should receive a cheque for anytime more than 5 million, they should at least try and verify the source. The name of the account holder will be on the cheque and I am sure the person will be prominent in the church. Nothing stops them from asking in confidence what the source of money is. If someone pays tithe of 5 million then the person made 50 million. That is a lot of money for a Colonel. Its not nice to keep hearing these kind of stories about churches.
The truth is 11 million is no big deal in winners, Otta. Even if the church were to ask for the source of the money i am sure he will come up with a 'Testimony' of "what God did".
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
kufre2010: Is this the aim of establishing church? To make money?

Mr Oga, did u see that in my post? All I'm just saying is that people should stop making small moni issues like this reasons to attack a ministry or men of God.

Nashville:

I'm sorry to say this argument isn't logical enough. A church of over a million ppl in attendance, with hundreds of thousands of people who drop offerings as heavy as that... And u proof read every detail? BTW should the church report him or return his cheque without assurance if its stolen?

FYI, d guy didn't know he was reporting himself to God. Men of God tell u not to bring stolen money to church cos it fast tracks your judgment!

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by kayoday(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
The tithe suppose be 15 million not 11million.

3 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
NA WA O FOR ALL THESE SUPER STORY.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by HezronLorraine(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okay,we have read and heard.

I'm a winners member.I remember the time Christ Embassy was faced with something similar like this.I remember even the winners member with their holy attitude raining fire on Pastor Chris.Now we are faced with something like this,what do we have to say.

Anyways,11million is nothing,its not even enough to treat the gardens around Faith Tarbernacle alone.its a cheque away.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
andyzoga: Poverty mentality most times is a function of hatred. So, u think Winners' Chapel is poor as to being bothered by #11m dropped by someone? So, ur church pastors trace ur source of income everyday after preaching on Sundays? Let hatred be eschewed in all our views.

Don't mind them jare! Demonic Beefers!

Does Oyedepo even touch church money. Dem go dey yan like say dem dey Church Board. All of you will just kill yourselves, including that antichrist Sahara Reporters!

Sioo!!!

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Cypost: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Standing5:
The truth is 11 million is no big deal in winners, Otta. Even if the church were to ask for the source of the money i am sure he will come up with a 'Testimony' of "what God did".
u most be their account officer angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Results Of 751 Polling Units Still Being Expected / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.