Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! (21730 Views)

You'll Never Know True Fear Until You Experience Sleep Paralysis. / Sleeping Paralysis: Share Your Experience / Sleep Paralysis: Yoruba Calls It 'orinrin'. It Is Not A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Agrika: Sadly...this is more spiritual than our scientists could ever admit...mine started as far back as 2007...it was so bizarre,...i have long cultivated the habit of waking up by 11pm and reading up to 3am...so i usually sleep around 3.30 am, now these "attacks" usually take place around this time, it was as if something was waiting for me to lie on the bed so that it could "prounce" me,..... It usually begins with a sound of a strong wind violently blowing in my ear, then followed by a sensation of being "dragged" out of ur body....most times i could be uttering "blood of Jesus!" holy ghost fire etc in my mind....the one that really sent the message home that this was not ordinary was the day i was sleep "paralysing" and i could swear by my grandfather's grave that someone or something was lying on top of me...i later slept and i dreamt i saw long dark fingers at the edge of my bed....and the worst thing of all was i came from a family who dont believe in the existense of "supernatural beings"...being staunch catholics they were only limited to thier hail marys and all that..failing to realise the power that lies within those prayers, if prayed in earnest and with purpose.....Sometimes i could stay upto an hour in bed, to observers i may look asleep but deep within me i was struggling to wake up, it got to an extent that i could wake up at night and become hysterical, shouting at no one in particular....to cut the over-long story short...i took praying the rosary and also prayed and read the Psalms at midnight, and the whole thing ceased, the last time such type of experience "nearly" occured again was last month, but i "commanded" it to stop #Nwa Jesus Tinz lol!# ....mind you i took up that iniative on my own, my parents were still doubtful about the existence of supernatural beings...until a family member was delivered from the marine and serpent kingdom...live in front of my Dad, he saw a young 18 year old girl speaking in an authoritative grand male voice...nobody tell am make him believe by force.....so my dear carry prayer pursue that ur paralysis, speak to your situation!
had not seen yours b4 i typed mine,my experieence was similar to this and I would also go to bed with a tasbir,quran and bible just to be safe and it really reduced after taht but still would occur when I was not with them but it totally stopped mysteriously when i moved from where I was staying

1 Like

Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by trolling(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2013
milehigh06:
had not seen yours b4 i typed mine,my experieence was similar to this and I would also go to bed with a tasbir,quran and bible just to be safe and it really reduced after taht but still would occur when I was not with them but it totally stopped mysteriously when i moved from where I was staying
that place must have been haunted, houses should be anointed

1 Like

Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by adetsim(m): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=booqee][b][color=#000099]it started happening to me since last year. Ok i'm sleeping, and like a normal person i'm ready to wake up, u know it comes from within whether wilfully or not, then snap! ur body soul and spirit is awake. Right?? But the case is different with me. Though it only occurs once in a while, i can count the times i've had the experience, the latest been yesterday. Ok this is how it actually feels, i'm ready to wake up, but i feel something holding me down, inwardly i'm awake, i can hear every sound around me perfectly, but i'm unable to wake up, my eyes wouldn't open, my body would refuse to move, it'll just feel like its heavy. To someone looking at me, i may be fast asleep, but i'm actually awake, unable to stand up, move any part of my body or even open my eyes, but i'm actually conscious of my surrounding.

The first time i had it, i think i just fell asleep again after the feeling, the second and third time too was the same. The fourth time or so, i had it, i struggled within myself so hard to fight this stuff, and i was successful.

I really did struggle within me, psychologically, and i felt it when i woke up, i felt sort of drained. I didn't like the feeling.

The last time i had it i just stayed like dat, until i eventually opened my eyes after several minutes. That doesn't feel cool either.

Ok i guess i'm starting to sound like a weirdo but trust me its d plain fact.

Pls advice, what dyu think is wrong with me and wat can i do to stop it.

I really do hate this experience.

Thanks.

Booqee, I read some of the comments of some people and I was laughing.The fact is that you are the person if affects and you are the only one that knows exactly how deep if affects you. It could be such to an extent that at times one would think one would not be able to stand up again. Don't play with yourself, look for a spiritually strong someone and tell him/her to explain the meaning of what you have described to you. I am not scaring you, it can go, but you have to pray very very well. I have had the experience before.Don't be ignorant of the devices of the devil.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Mmalisticmma(f): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Have you found out whether you are day-dreaming? Search yourself from beginning of your problem to this stage you are!
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 14, 2013
booqee: [b]it started happening to me since last year. Ok i'm sleeping, and like a normal person i'm ready to wake up, u know it comes from within whether wilfully or not, then snap! ur body soul and spirit is awake. Right?? But the case is different with me. Though it only occurs once in a while, i can count the times i've had the experience, the latest been yesterday. Ok this is how it actually feels, i'm ready to wake up, but i feel something holding me down, inwardly i'm awake, i can hear every sound around me perfectly, but i'm unable to wake up, my eyes wouldn't open, my body would refuse to move, it'll just feel like its heavy. To someone looking at me, i may be fast asleep, but i'm actually awake, unable to stand up, move any part of my body or even open my eyes, but i'm actually conscious of my surrounding.

The first time i had it, i think i just fell asleep again after the feeling, the second and third time too was the same. The fourth time or so, i had it, i struggled within myself so hard to fight this stuff, and i was successful.

I really did struggle within me, psychologically, and i felt it when i woke up, i felt sort of drained. I didn't like the feeling.

The last time i had it i just stayed like dat, until i eventually opened my eyes after several minutes. That doesn't feel cool either.

Thanks.
[/b]

Has anyone notice the "I" that is different from the body....
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2013
I have this same experience except no one is k=looking at me. I know & try to control myself to relax for a bit.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Its normal. Happens to me when I have not gotten enough sleep. Fatigue causes it
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by infolekan(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Virus777: Some people believe it's a paranormal activity, the effect of an evil force (witch, evil spirit) pressing down on you. Some have died while struggling against the force. Medical science calls it sleep paralysis. It happens mostly when you sleep facing up. If it persists, learn to sleep on your sides or on your belly.

Wondering how the autopsy showed that some people died while struggling against the force. Sounds like a bar room banter.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2013
it used to happen to me also,and it could be very scary,i used to feel someone lying on top of me and trying to suffocate me and not being able to move or say anything ,scientists call it sleeping paralysis but from experience i think its spiritual attack.
don't worry you'll overcome it.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Dynast(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2013
That sounds like mantra
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by alexarelano(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2013
booqee: [b]it started happening to me since last year. Ok i'm sleeping, and like a normal person i'm ready to wake up, u know it comes from within whether wilfully or not, then snap! ur body soul and spirit is awake. Right?? But the case is different with me. Though it only occurs once in a while, i can count the times i've had the experience, the latest been yesterday. Ok this is how it actually feels, i'm ready to wake up, but i feel something holding me down, inwardly i'm awake, i can hear every sound around me perfectly, but i'm unable to wake up, my eyes wouldn't open, my body would refuse to move, it'll just feel like its heavy. To someone looking at me, i may be fast asleep, but i'm actually awake, unable to stand up, move any part of my body or even open my eyes, but i'm actually conscious of my surrounding.

Thanks.
[/b]
it's still happenin to me. It was last year i started experiencing it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2013
.Hey gurl...it z a well known assumption dat d human brain has an alarm mechanism..like ,wen i used to go to ma skul ah used d alarm to get up around 5am.wid tym i culd wake up 5am on d dot widowt an alarm....xo it z preferable dat u have a constant tym of wakin up..wid dat am preti sure ur brain wud wake up wid u on dat set tym...wat do u tink?.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by pimplucious: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2013
trolling: i get what you are saying,you say we live in logical world. now using your logic, where does those voices come from when you are embark on astral projection? explain how you can feel and hear wind/air but you cant see it, what was it that was trying to kill you like you stated when you ran to your t.b joshua if you don't believe in spiritual things, using your logical mind explain to me logically when you astral project,i have more questions for your logical mind in regards to the spiritual realm, i believe science and logic should answer those questions cheesy

I'm done going on about this with u, its no use arguing with u.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Visocrate(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2013
if you are a christian then prayers is the answer because its a spiritual case science can give it any name but JESUS IS THE ANSWER
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Lagusta:

Oh, sorry dear, okay, here are a few tips...

1) dont eat a heavy meal before sleeping

2) dont sleep in a cold environment

3) sleep on your side

4) avoid stress and extreme fatigue before you sleep, try to relax.....

dont worry, everything will be fine

spot on
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Yorubest: [b]
Hey, Bukky, sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

Sleep paralysis usually occurs at one of two times. If it occurs while you are falling asleep, it's called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. If it happens as you are waking up, it's called hypnopompic or postdormital sleep paralysis.

As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

Lack of sleep
Sleep schedule that changes
Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
Sleeping on the back
Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
Use of certain medications
Substance abuse

If you find yourself unable to move or speak for a few seconds or minutes when falling asleep or waking up, then it is likely you have isolated recurrent sleep paralysis. Often there is no need to treat this condition. However, check with your doctor if you have any of these concerns:

You feel anxious about your symptoms
Your symptoms leave you very tired during the day
Your symptoms keep you up during the night

Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night
Using antidepressant medication if it is prescribed to help regulate sleep cycles
Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis
Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps

There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep. [/b]

courtesy demands that you quote your source, we all know you didn't write off ya head

http://www.medicinenet.com/sleep_paralysis/page2.htm
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by kingssmith(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Dont fight or struggle, just relax your mind as if you are going back to sleep.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by IbBaba1: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2013
I think it has to do with ur house or environment. It happened to me years ago @ a particular house. But stopped when we moved out
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Chimeluv(f): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2013
experienced it a lot when i was a teenager, it usually happened at night it also happened in the afternoon whenever i had my siesta. I stopped sleeping in the afternoon because of it, i was told it was spiritual attack that i should pray about it , i stopped sleeping on my back and slept sideways and it stopped.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by javadoctor(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Mydear,u re bin attacked. And I hope it is nt frequent. U shld be a christian,this happens to most christians and its believed to be spiritual. I used to experience it in the past,living in @obanikoro estate whre smetyn in black gown comes 2check me @night.happens wen u sleep on ur back,smetimes I'll b seein d broadday light while sleepin but can't getup,sme kinda force restricting me frm gettin back into reality. When I knew it wuznt jus pschological is wen I start feeling smeones 5fingers I can't rubbing my arms. Dat aint pschological,its paranormal,pls change ur faith,or embrace smetyn stronger. Jesus is the way
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by blackbeau1(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
My dearest,find yourself at the nearest hospital and consult a doctor so that the necessary tests can be done on you. Many have died because of less(trust me,I know what I'm saying).tho,that is not your portion,Amen.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by VURN(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2013

Thanks.
[/b]

it happens to me at times and when i researched about it, i discovered dat it usually happens when one sleeps facing up and sleeping late at night at times. This because ur mother probably didnt allow u to sleep faciing up while u were growing as a kid. U were not used to it and dats why wen u sleep facing up now, some sense organs responsible for ur alertness are not ready. But they gradually come back to work when you are conscious of getting up.
Try sleeping facing down or sleeping sideways. Dont forget to pray.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by haibe(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013
exxell: My dear, Just like the poster above said, prayer is the key. In
my own case, I used the name of JESUS. That thing is a demonic attack! Dont mind all those internet stories or write ups calling it sleep paralysis. If you think am lying, try this. Anytime you start experiencing it, try to shout the name of Jesus. At first, you will notice that it is hard to mention. But should you succeed and mention it, you are free forever. Finally, remember to always put the Bible under your pillow before sleeping and if you are a Catholic, spray the holy water around your room. If you are not, go to any Catholic parish and ask the Cathechist for holy water. Am just tellin u what worked for me. Others may have their suggestions. But in my own case, there is nothing God cannot do! Just try my idea my dear!

Rubbish! Saying the name of Jesus will definitely help but putting bible under your pillow won't, neither will sprinkling 'holy water' help you. Until the word of God dwell in you richly, you may not be able to overcome, putting the bible under your pillow is no different from putting a text-book or a paper with ink under your pillow, there is no power in the hard copy but the soft copy in your mind and in you which comes by meditating on Gods word.

Solution: Be born again, medidate on the word of God daily, meditate to the extent that your subconscious mind can still speak the word of God(in this case you won't find it hard to call the name of Jesus or recite a verse of the scripture when experiencing sleep paralysis because the holy Spirit will help you with groanings that can't be uttered and passages of the scriptures to speak against the enemy), make sure you communicate with God everytime possible, before sleeping do so too, love God by keeping his commandments and maintaining a personal relationship with him, if you do all this, i bet you no amount of demon or devil can hurt you, luke 10:19 now applies to you. No 'holy water' or 'annointing oil' can save you if you are not annointed of God and saved from sin, do not let some of these pastors deceive you, holy water is nothing holy, only the blood of Jesus can make whole and holy, annointing oil won't annoint you anymore, only the messaiah(the annointed one) can annoint you, we are no longer in the old testament dispensation, Christ Jesus can save you, with the holy ghost you need no annointing oil or holy water, just be free from sin through the atoning blood of Jesus.

Now to the reality of sleep paralysis: There is a stage of sleep where your body relaxes and paralyses to be precise, this is caused by hormones which prevents our body from acting out some sub-conscious thoughts or dreams while in deep sleep, its not normal to wake up in this stage because biologically these hormones won't let you wake until you pass that particular stage of sleep, but in some cases due to stress, medications like stimulants, fear of environment, sleeping on an unusual side(eg, on your back)etc, the mind wakes up leaving the body still paralysed, in this case the hormones take some times to set your body free from the paralysis stage, it may take about 1-2 minutes or even less depending on the cause of this dis-order, after the hormones deparalyses the body, you then have control back of your body and become totally awake, in stages like this peoplle tend to struggle to wake their body up but this only worsenes the situation and may lead to fear and hallucinations in that process after going back to sleep and when the fully wake up, they find themselve gasping for breath and due to our believe in africa here, we assume some witches from our villages are in charge.

Now here is my say on this: In this process of sleep-paralysis(which is nothing spiritual), witches or demons may take advantage of this stage knowing you can't use your body for screaming or movement and so they end up killing people in this process, for this reason you will need to be spiritual by praying always and being in line with God, by this so many promises in the bible can now be applied to you like: "No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper" Do not expect promises of protection in the biblee to apply to you if you are not saved throught Jesus christ, that's the first victory over attacks, being saved and born again.

So my advise to the op and everyone out there is this: sleep paralysis may be normal but the evil ones can take advantage of it to take ones life and so you really need God, accept Jesus today before its too late, dying in sin is dying to hell, no one knows when the next sleep paralysis will occur, no one knows if the evil ones will take advantage of it that moment, it may be tonight.. Accept Jesus now before its too late, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2013
In my days of religious overdose, I thought it was a spiritual attack or some form of trance I was in. There was a time it happened about 3 times same night and I prayed and prayed and even slept with a bible on my chest but it kept coming back. I eventually read newspapers till day break for fear of loosing my life.
Then I devoted time to observe the environmental conditions in which i slept and my emotional state. I also researched about the strange phenomenon. I soon realised that it only happened when I am sleeping on my back and the choking feeling was due to my panicking.
Now, when it happens, I simply maintain a steady breath, try to focus my energy to one part of my body (my feet most likey) and twich my toes till I am free of the grip. Thats all!
I would advise you:
1. Take more water before bed so that you feel pressed in the morning;
2. Sleep on your sides instead;
3. Dont panic. Maintain steady breathing and focus your mind on a part of your body where you can concentrate your energy.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2013
Just be prayerful... I once had it... and i overcame it with prayers... It is not NORMAL.

First of all... [introduction] remove your pillow and start sleeping without pillows.
Second... Dont go into bed thinking of it occuring again that night... cos fear will make it happen...
Thirdly, have faith.
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2013
hornipipe: Whenever it happens to me I just close my eyes for 10-15 seconds and open it again, that's the only trick that seems to work..
I have studied it and realized it happens mostly when I force myself to sleep some more even when I've had enough, its been long I experienced it cos I stopped forcing myself to sleep even when its obvious I've had enough.
i don't even open my eyes in my own case
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Elxandre(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2013
booqee: i don't even open my eyes in my own case
booqee, There's one thing that has not been mentioned in this post..
I beleive there are two types of sleep paralysis. The spiritual one and the physical one..
When you experience sleep paralysis after a scary dream, its definitely spiritual. It also comes with a strange kinda shock too..
If this is the case, it has only one cure. Embrace God. Increase ur depth in the word of God, so you will be able to address this demons authoritatively..
So boqee tell me do you have some sort of nightmares b4 this paralysis?
And dont let anyone deceive you that spiritual phenomenons dont exist. I'm as deep a critical thinker as any atheist out there. B4 i talk about anything, i know what i'm saying..
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Unluvable(f): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2013
I use to experience it a lot while at school, due to late night reading and not resting well. Was scary at first but I learned to harnessed it into something positive. When it happens I just calm down, reflect and meditate. Its so peaceful down there smiley, sometimes I even sleep off again while at it and wake up feeling refreshed....
Don't turn it into a fear, doing so will only make you feel miserable and agitated. Just relax your mind and free your senses smiley
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2013
kofsy:

As in eh! The breathing part is the part that stresses one... Whenever it happens to me, I just keep repeating "blood of Jesus"---then after like 40seconds-1minutes I regain control over my body... There should be a treatment for this condition.

My mum once told me it usually happens when a lizard is passing on the wall over your head. sad sad
yes my mum too said the same thing, but the diff is she said wall gecko not lizard tho. I've also heard it from other pple too
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Afodot0022(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Am once a victim of this thing.... it was so serious dat i was scared... my first thought was dat it was an attack.. i prayed with holy anger but still persist and even became more chronic.. after a serious warfare prayer and asking God to protect me, immediately i sleep, it happened again
.. henseforth i never bothered about it and each time it happens, it never frighten me again... all i just did is changing sleeping position.. though it still occur once in a while but i give no damn attention to it cos i know i hv JESUS...
C... The more u get too spiritual and concious about witches and wizard, d more u hv less of peace of mind..everyone will be ur suspect nd will be so paranoid. just pray nd take it off ur mind cos d more u ponder on it, d more it persist nd may feel depressd if care not taken...
i pray the peace of God be with u...AMEN.

SMOOTH..
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by smudge2079(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2013
u are being oppressed my friend... go see some pastor
Re: I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Elxandre:
booqee, There's one thing that has not been mentioned in this post..
I beleive there are two types of sleep paralysis. The spiritual one and the physical one..
When you experience sleep paralysis after a scary dream, its definitely spiritual. It also comes with a strange kinda shock too..
If this is the case, it has only one cure. Embrace God. Increase ur depth in the word of God, so you will be able to address this demons authoritatively..
So boqee tell me do you have some sort of nightmares b4 this paralysis?
And dont let anyone deceive you that spiritual phenomenons dont exist. I'm as deep a critical thinker as any atheist out there. B4 i talk about anything, i know what i'm saying..
funny i don't really have nightmares but when i have this sleep paralysis, sometimes i feel a strong presence in the room, and its bad and scary that i feel helpless to do anything, on one occasion it felt like the presence was pressing me, or sometimes it'll like something terrible is about to happen to me dat moment. Gosh everything bout it is scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A NURSE Version Of The Hippocratic Oath........nightingale Pledge / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.