Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10844 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
hahahaha.i tot u hate him.u dnt want him dead? cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
jugz:

mm hmm! that's d essence of this whole post.

@ welli,
i dikwa egwu o.  well done, seems uv bn avin a fantastic afternoon

i wish i understand d first part of your post but to d second,yes i am avin a fantastic aftanun.i never wanted to spoil your post.sorry jare but this idiot jst dey talk out of point
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ welli
d first part was in response to prince_onx's post
as much as i dont like him, i dont wanna b responsible for his death.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by shawthy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
am really sorry about that get a gun and kill both of them
smiley dont mind me but dont do anything stupid
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ jugz lmao.hahahahhaha.that is good.nobodi apart frm me should pray 4 anybody's death cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by dutty(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
nl's una mouth no good o cheesy, God forgive us all.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sincity(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
This is a good soap oprea. cheesy

*rushes to get popcorn and soda*

keep it coming peeps! grin grin
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
dutty:

nl's una mouth no good o cheesy, God forgive us all.
AMEN! cheesy
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by OscarJ1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
AMEN! cheesy

Welli, guess it feels beta to  laff dan to raise n squeeze muscles on d face smiley, rit?

now i am much beta wink, responding to ur earlier qtion
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
if d idiot cums bk,im ready to cont . . . but most importantly gud to knw u re much betta dear.u nor go work
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by OscarJ1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
i dey work my dear, d work wan run person down
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Blossomng: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
Esss are you in support of them. I guess u r in support of them too bad. Maybe u have a similar character.
Put urself in her shoes and see how u will feel.
please lets call a spade a spade.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Blossomng: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
Esss are you in support of them. I guess u r in support of them too bad. Maybe  u have a similar character.
Put urself in her shoes and see how u will feel.
please lets call a spade a spade.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by babyangel: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
you getting them red handed does not make any mean since your father is not allowed, all i can tell you is to call your so called uncle and explain your feeling with what he said you can then called your mum and talk to her as a mother there's no two ways about it ok
pls take heart it shall be well put it in prayer
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by babyangel: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
am not sporting her but am trying tell the fact just call her as a mother sit her down and explain you feeling to her
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sincity(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
*goes to jugz' mum to lick the secrets* grin grin

someones getting grounded. grin grin
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Novacaine(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
I dont even know how i would react in such circumstances it is better imagined than experienced
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by princeonx: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
Imagined? if I imagined that between my uncle and my mum, him don come our house finish be that not to talk of experiencing it! na God go judge that one for heave cux all of us dey head there that day grin grin seriously though!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by dipsono(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
I appreciate your sincerity in coming online.Your mother is human afterall and it is better it is even your uncle and not a total stranger.Your mum must have either respected you or be ashamed to make you know.There are times when we all do inexplainable things that we are definitely not willing to divulge to any other person.Your mum must have done it with your uncle but truly,u need to seat her down and talk frankly to her.
You can buy HAMLET by William Shakespear and tell her to read or watch the film.I will like to know her reaction after reading or watching the film or after you have spoken to her
I sypathise with you and let us chat.olapeters1'yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by buzyDiva(f): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
prince_onx:

Imagined? if I imagined that between my uncle and my mum, him don come our house finish be that not to talk of experiencing it! na God go judge that one for heave cux all of us dey head there that day grin grin seriously though!

lol

it still won't solve the matter now. . will it?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by LAKANYE(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
JUGZ,
So you never hear say what goes around comes around? You never hear say You go reap what you sow?? Damn! You have NOT yet caught your Uncle and your Mother fucking each other yet, and you have the gut to come put your mama secret joy for world-wide web? Na wetin be your mama phone number sef, make I call her to tell on you.
You no get any proof say them they Bleep each other. And even so, he no concern you at all. Na wetin your Papa de do leff a beautiful red-bone African woman like your Mama alone to temptations to dey curdle pillow every night, or to dey use her fingers?? And, I think say you just dey pass international rumor for here, because if them dey sleep with each other, the night wey your uncle came over at 8:45pm, and all dey did was "just talking", nothing stops your Mama and ya uncle to go into her room go fight naked. Anyways, NA WETIN BE YA MAMA PHONE NUMBER SEF?? I f you confront your Mama or your Uncle, trust me YOUR OWN DON FINISH BE THAT. SHIKENNA!!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
if na my mama dey do my papa brother,God bless all this aboki's wt their sharp dagger,i go borrow one from their hand use am send my mama and uncle back to their creator,i swear angry angry angry
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by princeonx: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
period.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
prince my brother u dey read wetin i dey read for dis thread, nne mu na nwanne nnamu na kwa'iko? undecided nge ji nma be'fu fa amu fa,na aran fa,nonsense
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Poster

Shey you don hear betta people advice. Mind your business. There is an Igbo saying that "When a little child starts asking about what killed his father, if he is not careful, what killed his father will also kill him".

You are a child no matter how old you are. Too much oyinbo film is what is worring most N'landers and Nigerians alike. You have forgotten the African way of life. Children dont get involved in the matters of adults. You are using your mother to play private eye detective, I'm so sorry for you because what you might find might just blind your eyes.
I really feel your pain, but if you know whats good for you, listen to good advice and mind your own business. Forget you ever saw anything. Be an observer and dont interfere in anyway. Let your father find out (that is if there is anything to find), on his on terms. In the battle between two elephants, it's the grass that receives the most damage.

Take my advice, shut the heck up, look the other way and mind your danmed business.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
why r u supporting adultery esss? wat business do u want her to mind?dis is her immediate family problem we r talking about here
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
Jenny I hope you also have some advice for her when she opens pandoras box and shit blows up in her face.

What do you think will happen?? Her dad will thank her for ratting out her mum to him?? or her dad will love her more?? is she ready for the consequences of what shes doing??

I dont support adultery o, but two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
DO u expect her to cover up and keep supporting dat rubbish all in d name of saving her dad's face?do u think its easy?u all r saying mind ur business.do u guys really think its easy to let go the emotional ache d babe dey go through?her own mother wt a man she calls uncle not an outsider but an insider?her own father's brother?

mind u im not telling her to tell her dad,im actually telling her to confront her mother wt d truth and damn d consequences abeg,i cant support evil all in d name of trying to make d family leave in peace
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Esss(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
HMMM!! JENNY!! JENNY!! JENNY!! How many times I call you?? Calm down. You are letting your emotions get the better of your judgement. Tell me what confrinting her mother would achieve?? What if she does and her mum confirms her fears then what next?? If the mum continues doing the uncle then what next?? If she succeeds in breaking up her own home, then what next?? Is she ready to accomodate a new mum (step-mum) in the house?? Can she control the resulting chaos that would result from her running her mouth?? the questions are endless, the problems are equally endless. Why not do the right thing and look the other way. Why is she trying to play a role thats bigger than her??

@ Poster

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by buzyDiva(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
pple, pple, pple calm down

this is not goin to help the poster a bit.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
Esss you're supporting Adultery

ok poster keep quiet and let your mum continue sleeping wt her own husband's brother,don't talk ooo so that u wont break your home,

can we r all b truthful to ourselves,if u were in this girls shoes what will u do,some of u here saying mind your business will be d ones that will first confront their dad wt d issue

ESSS so because of d step mum issue and d problems d that will come up when she confronts her mum,you're telling her to look elsewhere as if nothing happenend right

to hell wt peace,did the mum not think of her children ,her marriage ,her husband and d family's peace before engaging herself in this mess

oh gawd angry angry
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by princeonx: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Esss: my guy call evil evil abeg! and forget all that nonsense proverbs wey still dey hold some people back!

The poster is 24 and at her age she is old enough to interfare if her mum is acting up not to talk of servicing her uncle. We agree that she might not gain nothing by confronting her mum and at the same time she may succeed in stopping it! she not 10yrs old or younger that you'll tell to just sit and watch! There's a saying that says " a man or woman own his/her private but when it brings problem, it becomes family problem" so my guy whatever yawa that comes out of this whole shit will def. affect her one way or the other! it better for her to attempt stoping it and fail than to just sit and watch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Is This Why Ladies Moan During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.