Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10866 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by buzyDiva(f): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster,

Don't conclude easily that ur mum is actually cheating on ur dad until u catch them in the act.

all the best hun!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by sincity(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
HR.hotnes, u sound very matured.

Hope u can give me some advice too
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

Welli Y are u tellin me 2 get things your dad only dreams about? D fact that your a girl means nufin 2 me.

yes na!it wuldn't mean anytin to u because u ve no respect for d female folks.even your mum,sis nd girlfriend that is if u ve one.

things my dad dreams about?lol . . . wake up man.not everybody on nl is a dreamer or a poverty striken ass hole like u.
just go get those things before u talk about your dad anyhow in public.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by frank316(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
First of all i dont see any reason why your mother should do that, except there is a history.

but, you dont have the fact, just theories. objectively investigate her(objective in the sense that you dont allow the hatred u feel for the so called uncle to affect your investigation because it might make u see thing that aint there)

just be sure that she is actually cheatting, then you can now boldly confront her. not to fight her but to make her see reason why she must stop what she is doing, then if this is true, i think the man needs to be thought a lesson
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Easybaby(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
peeps in hehehe lipsrsealed
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by waterworks(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
dear jugz,
pls dont listen to all these nairalanders talking abt blackmail, telling your father, and all that. PLEASE DONT DO IT!

here are the facts:
she might not necessarily be cheating yet she might just be approaching it.
she might not necessarily be cheating a supposedto hiding something else or trying to cover up something you and ure sis dont know about.
even if she is of course shes a woman and maybe she cant cope with the fact that her husband comes home only once a month ( i know she is not justified)

there are many things that can be going on the main fact is that you dont know. so your aim is too be sure before you act.
you already told your sis is she jnr or senior? if she senior i guess thats ok because she might be able to handle it. but if shes jnr i dont think that was such a good move as she might have doubts about her mother which mostly leads to disrespect. (although it depends on her age)
what you want to do is avoid any kind of huge family problem, blackmail, disrespect all those nigerian movie things its never worth it.

what u need to do is talk to your mom one on one or your sister instead. not you two together it may be like ure ganging up on her and shell have to play the mom card: shell deny and attack you for en tryin to confront her. it may lead to a breach in ure relationship.

an ambiguos question like mom, please i need to know what is going on or
is there anything you want to tell me involving you and uncle bla bla.
you may further proceed to ask exactly how u guys are related to him (in a very unsuspicious manner) but if you cant just confront her like that you may want to hint it to her that you know thre is somethng going on between them, and u know it is not your place to jude or condemn her but also that you see the future implications of her actions and it will do her well to see them too. if nothing or nothing serious is going on this might shame her into giving up the whole thing.

be mature - handle it quietly
be gentle- dont attck or use hurtful words
be accomodating- leave room for explanations
be understanding - show how much you care and leave a shoulder to cry on but be firm about you stand on the issue.

whatever you do dont tell your dad because you love him and it will only affect you in the longrun if you do. it might break up ure family and lead to disrespect of your father to your mother even in front of outsiders or you the children.
this ALWYS LEADS TO A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.
P.S U CAN WARN THE GUY BEHIND YOUR MOMS BACK IF YOU THINK YOUR MOM IS TOO WEAK TO BACK OUT HERSELF. (not in public)
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
waterworks:

dear jugz,
please don't listen to all these nairalanders talking about blackmail, telling your father, and all that. PLEASE DONT DO IT!

here are the facts:
she might not necessarily be cheating yet she might just be approaching it.
she might not necessarily be cheating a supposedto hiding something else or trying to cover up something you and ure sis don't know about.
even if she is of course shes a woman and maybe she can't cope with the fact that her husband comes home only once a month ( i know she is not justified)

there are many things that can be going on the main fact is that you don't know. so your aim is too be sure before you act.
you already told your sis is she jnr or senior? if she senior i guess thats ok because she might be able to handle it. but if shes jnr i don't think that was such a good move as she might have doubts about her mother which mostly leads to disrespect. (although it depends on her age)
what you want to do is avoid any kind of huge family problem, blackmail, disrespect all those nigerian movie things its never worth it.

what u need to do is talk to your mom one on one or your sister instead. not you two together it may be like ure ganging up on her and shell have to play the mom card: shell deny and attack you for en tryin to confront her. it may lead to a breach in ure relationship.

an ambiguos question like mom, please i need to know what is going on or
is there anything you want to tell me involving you and uncle bla bla.
you may further proceed to ask exactly how u guys are related to him (in a very unsuspicious manner) but if you can't just confront her like that you may want to hint it to her that you know thre is somethng going on between them, and u know it is not your place to jude or condemn her but also that you see the future implications of her actions and it will do her well to see them too. if nothing or nothing serious is going on this might shame her into giving up the whole thing.

be mature - handle it quietly
be gentle- don't attck or use hurtful words
be accomodating- leave room for explanations
be understanding - show how much you care and leave a shoulder to cry on but be firm about you stand on the issue.

whatever you do don't tell your dad because you love him and it will only affect you in the longrun if you do. it might break up ure family and lead to disrespect of your father to your mother even in front of outsiders or you the children.
this ALWYS LEADS TO A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY.
P.S You CAN WARN THE GUY BEHIND YOUR MOMS BACK IF YOU THINK YOUR MOM IS TOO WEAK TO BACK OUT HERSELF. (not in public)

thanks a whole lot!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by waterworks(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
anytime. . . gud luck
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Welli:Its senseless nd ill-mannerd gurls lyk u dat makes u female folk av lil or no value in d eyes of men. D fact dat u av a pair of boobs nd a hole dsnt mean u cn command anybodyz respct. Act ladylike 2 gain rspct. I wnt lkis ur butt cos ur female. Ur type is a dime-a dozen.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

@Welli:Its senseless nd ill-mannerd girls like u that makes u female folk av little or no value in d eyes of men. D fact that u av a pair of boobs nd a hole dsnt mean u cn command anybodyz respct. Act ladylike 2 gain rspct. I wnt lkis your butt because your female. your type is a dime-a dozen.

gud essay.i hp u get an "A".idiot!dogs run afta cars abi despite dey're not in same level.dat's to say u wil neva recongnise a well mannered gurl cus u re blind both in d eyes nd head.comand ur respect ke!wats d use of gold to a pig?hiss.tell me d characters u consider "ladylike" nd i will shw hw much i posses dem more dan any female u've cum across in ur few yrs on earth.if tellin u ur point is whacky mks me unladylike den,im sorry . . i ve no regrets.i rather remain so
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by buzyDiva(f): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Waterworks makes so much sense . . poster pls go with that advice.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
buzyDiva:

Waterworks makes so much sense . . poster please go with that advice.

yeah! thanks
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by OscarJ1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
my apologies, 'it' uhm, i mean 'she' startd it.

Ufy:cos she started it doesn't men u ve to join n complicate issues, watever it is u must act like a man

i hp u get an "A".[b]idiot![/b]dogs run after cars abi despite dey're not in same level.that's to say u wil never recongnise a well mannered girl cus u re blind both in d eyes nd head.comand your respect ke!wats d use of gold to a pig?hiss.tell me d characters u consider "ladylike" nd i will shw hw much i posses them more dan any female u've come across in your few years on earth.if tellin u your point is whacky mks me unladylike den,im sorry . . i ve no regrets.i rather remain so

Welli: kindly stop this n let it go, remember som1 needs ur help on this thread, dats one of the reason y u are here.
I know u gat ur own life to live but pls dont let pple start seeing u the other way round with ur threads. For the sake of decency, calm down.

u two should let it GO!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by princeonx: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
WTF are you guys talking about? keep watching then and setting trap to catch them red hand mainwhile the uncle will keep banging their mother untill they catch them red-hand in 6days, 6weeks, 6months, or even 6yrs! when will that concreate catch be? when she get belle for the man? or contact STD from him? or when his own wife finds out and more yawa go gass to the already existing one?
For the fact that this mum never answer her phone around her children def. mean something is going down [sub]something dey enter something[/sub
At 24yrs you're old enough to sit you mum down and tell her that this shit got to stop now! or else you tell your dad! Period.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Welli:A she-goat wil rmain a she-goat even if it wakes up any day nd starts crowing. Ur no more a lady than i am my dear welli or is it well? U probably av a well sized hole. Yeye pikin. Tshew
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
oscar hw far jare?anyhow d he-goat wants it,i will give him.how body?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

@Welli:A she-goat wil rmain a she-goat even if it wakes up any day nd starts crowing. your no more a lady than i am my dear welli or is it well? You probably av a well sized hole. Yeye pikin. Tshew

yea a she goat wil always remain a she goat.allora?any more news cus we already knw dis one.ozuo.yea a WELL sized hole bt is it my fault dat ur sis,mum nd gf's own is NOT WELL sized?fool urself.rikpa rikpo.keep talkin.anuofia
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by OscarJ1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
i dey fine but could be better if u promise n actually stop this.

would u?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
@welli: Ur father is my mentor in d he-goat kingdom
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by KOLIEBUDZ(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
Damn how u gon tell the hole naija about what your mom is doing?I know u got friends they will give u some advice,but don't go tellin the hole world about it girl,that aint right.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by OscarJ1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Welli:A she-goat wil rmain a she-goat even if it wakes up any day nd starts crowing. your no more a lady than i am my dear welli or is it well? You probably av a well sized hole. Yeye pikin. Tshew

u r not getting it yet ufyyyy!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
ufuoma24:

@welli: your father is my mentor in d he-goat kingdom
i'm not in denial.yes atleat he's a mentor nd does not deny it but lemme put u thru block head,u actually think he's a he goat bcus he trains u to be one.now,d reason y he encourages u to continue in dat line is bcuz he knw nuttin gud will eva cum out frm ur life .the man u call ur mentor,go look wat he has achieved.buzzu!u bettaemulate his line nd go get a car,house,fat acc nd wife b4 u cum here to rant.if all he gaots behaves like my father den i dnt mind being a she goat
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by HRhotness(f): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
KOLIE-BUDZ:

Damn how u gon tell the hole naija about what your mom is doing?I know u got friends they will give u some advice,but don't go tellin the hole world about it girl,that aint right.

undecided i thot that was the point of an anonymous forum, so pple can talk about whatever without inhibitions  undecided undecided
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
Oscar J:

i dey fine but could be better if u promise n actually stop this.

would u?

when i get a betta tin to do,i will stop but for now,im out for d low life
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by princeonx: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
I'll rather seck advise on this kind of issue here than from friends and people that know me and my mum!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by ufuoma24(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
Em, madam well-sizd toto. Pls let me b, i don tire nao. Shuo! Whch kain witch b b dis?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
same witch ur mum ate just dat mine is for progress but she misused hers nd gave birth to a rotten tin like u.i nor blame u.wen lifeless tins like u exist ,pple go still classify u join "human" livin corpse.hiss.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
prince_onx:

I'll rather seck advise on this kind of issue here than from friends and people that know me and my mum!

dat's very correct
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Radiant(f): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
I really don't trust anyone in this world when it comes to being "faithful".

Your dad could be doing worse. Or you have cameras inside him? And so what if you "catch" your mum? You'll jail her? If she gon' cheat she will either with your uncle or with another man. The best she'll do for you is keep it as far away from you.

You can talk to her about it if you want but all this "trap and catch" is so juvenile. Mind you, it's very hard to stop a cheating partner.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

that's very correct

mm hmm! that's d essence of this whole post.

@ welli,
i dikwa egwu o.  well done, seems uv bn avin a fantastic afternoon
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by engrdantee: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sorry. what u hv to do is to send ur Uncle's number to me engrdantee@yahoo.com, leave the rest for me.As for ur mum. call her, talk to her. but in a way u wont blame her much cos ur dad is not there to satisfy her emotional feelings.she is not made of wood.y am against her is y ur hegoat uncle. angry angry angryIf i hv a gun i will just, ur uncle
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by jugz(f): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
engrdantee:

Sorry. what u hv to do is to send your Uncle's number to me engrdantee@yahoo.com, leave the rest for me.As for your mum. call her, talk to her. but in a way u wont blame her much because your dad is not there to satisfy her emotional feelings.she is not made of wood.y am against her is y your hegoat uncle. angry angry angryIf i hv a gun i will just, your uncle

haa! u wan kill d man?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> / How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.