Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10873 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

she typed it here because obviously we all don't know d mum,and we don't know her too,so she did d right thing coming here for advise,atleast its better dan telling friends that know d family

yes ohh.i think its better to tell it to pple who doesn't knw u nd ur mum rather dan to pple who knws d both of dem.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

she typed it here because obviously we all don't know d mum,and we don't know her too,so she did d right thing coming here for advise,atleast its better dan telling friends that know d family

It's shameful!!!!!
The moral decadence has reached a high level. . . . . . .Can't people be WEB SHY for once in their lives?
Who brings family issues to Nairaland?
Are people this fickle?

welli:

xerxes,please can i understand you?wats your view:that d poster is wrong in her observation or she is not suppose to post it here?

anyways u've got nuttin to do wit it nd so ve i.i think d best tin is to lettit slide nd let d good advicers on nl advice her since u nd i can't contribute.but just for d records,it will be much better if u learn to listen to people when dey cry out dan to mk them feel like dey're liein or smtin . . . its going to be an advantage on your path

The poster is wrong in her shady, inconclusive observation and she is also wrong to bring such family issues to a public forum.
Where are the morals n scruples?

Listen to people when they cry out? Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeaze.
I dont intend to learn anything at all on this section of the forum. . . . I'd rather learn from real life experiences than someone's concocted wet dreams. cheesy grin
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
den be it as it ought to!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Poster

Is your Mom from Ekiti?? Most women from the southern Nigeria are incapable of being faithful. Especially the ones from Ekiti and Ondo states. cool
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
Was that necessary?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
stillwater:

Was that necessary?

what are you talking about?? Ain't that the truth?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
Some people are asshats. . . . . . It's pathetic!!!
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by savanaha: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

@Poster

Is your Mom from Ekiti?? Most women from the southern Nigeria are incapable of being faithful. Especially the ones from Ekiti and Ondo states. cool

From mother cheating to tribe. Next is religion. Then skin tone.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
stillwater:

Was that necessary?
Seriously

Sweet T, why would you bring our fight here
You're not serious
Just b/c TOH got on your @$$ and I got on your @$$, now ekiti women are unfaithful?
You need serious help before I start bashing you again, and trust me, this time, seun will have to ban me again
oniranu
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

what are you talking about?? Ain't that the truth?

How am I to know? You think I revel in such close mindedness?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

Seriously

Sweet T, why would you bring our fight here
You're not serious
Just b/c TOH got on your @$$ and I got on your @$$, now ekiti women are unfaithful?
You need serious help before I start bashing you again, and trust me, this time, seun will have to ban me again
oniranu

I was expecting that. Truth could be very bitter at times. pele, Toyin.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by StephenP(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Jenny and Welli, I've to admit Xerxes has a point. If I thought my mom was cheating, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't come to Nairaland and say my mom is cheating.  I mean even if I knew for sure that she was, I'd be ashamed to come to the Web and spill it out. If anything, I would actually talk to my friends and tell them to advice me instead of total strangers. Ok even if I was gon' risk it all and come to Nairaland for help, I wouldn't be like "My Mom is Cheating!!!!!" I'd be like "Help Wanted" or something mild. That is probably one of the reasons why this story is hard to believe.
Sweet T:

@Poster

Completely irrelevant to the story.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

I was expecting that. Truth could be very bitter at times. pele, Toyin.

Trust me hon, when I start my own truth, na only seun go seperate me and you
when will you grow up?
grown ass man,
I wonder, will you ever use your common sense?
today it's Bleep her, tomorrow it's tribe bashing. . .
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
Stephen tell ur friends and im sure they wil be happy to spread d good news for u ,rubbish
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

Trust me hon, when I start my own truth, na only seun go seperate me and you
when will you grow up?
grown ass man,
I wonder, will you ever use your common sense?
today it's Bleep her, tomorrow it's tribe bashing. . .

bla bla bla. i see pomo is on your side.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T don come again. You just love to rile up the ladies don't ya wink

If the OP's story is indeed true, then it is really sad to hear.

@ Stephen

while you may be right, some people may feel pushed to the wall and unable to confide in any 'close' friends, as the shame would be too much. Sometimes online forums like this one represent one of the few places you can anonymously vent without risk of discovery or exposure.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2008

while you may be right, some people may feel pushed to the wall and unable to confide in any 'close' friends, as the shame would be too much. Sometimes online forums like this one represent one of the few places you can anonymously vent without risk of discovery or exposure.

debosky may u live long in jesus name ,AMEN
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Uche2nna(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
~Xerxes~:

It's shameful!!!!!
The moral decadence has reached a high level. . . . . . .Can't people be WEB SHY for once in their lives?
Who brings family issues to Nairaland?

The poster is wrong in her shady, inconclusive observation and she is also wrong to bring such family issues to a public forum.
Where are the morals n scruples?

I am at loss here too. I don't know what people think that Nairaland is.

The other day someone was scouting for husband(s) for her  two sister in law on Nairaland. Her reason: The alleged sister's were living with her family and she wanted them out. And she came on Nairaland looking for potential husbands  shocked
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

bla bla bla.

That's what you should have posted in the first place
Makes more sense than the sense you were trying to make up there wink
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by StephenP(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

Stephen tell your friends and im sure they wil be happy to spread d good news for u ,rubbish

LOL!!! Obviously, you'd have specific close friends you'll tell it to not everyone you see.

debosky:

Sweet T don come again. You just love to rile up the ladies don't ya wink

If the OP's story is indeed true, then it is really sad to hear.

@ Stephen

I guess.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
StephenP:

@Jenny and Welli, I've to admit Xerxes has a point. If I thought my mom was cheating, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't come to Nairaland and say my mom is cheating.  I mean even if I knew for sure that she was, I'd be ashamed to come to the Web and spill it out. If anything, I would actually talk to my friends and tell them to advice me instead of total strangers. Ok even if I was gon' risk it all and come to Nairaland for help, I wouldn't be like "My Mom is Cheating!!!!!" I'd be like "Help Wanted" or something mild. That is probably one of the reasons why this story is hard to believe.

Touche!!!!!

The advice from complete strangers won't do any good as most of em will be guesses anyways.
I find it so difficult to believe this tale by moonlight.

@ Jennykadry,

U need to start a column on THE PUNCH newspapers! cheesy grin
Its sad the debate was going on well until some mentally constipated twerps disrupted it. tongue
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
stephen its not advisable to tell ur closest friends no matter how close d friendship,friends,human beings disappoints u know
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
xerxes dont mind dat sweetT of a guy jare,d guy na sick person ,i no know why una dey answer am honestly,na so him ocurse me for dis forum one day
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
StephenP:

@Jenny and welli, I've to admit Xerxes has a point. If I thought my mom was cheating, hypothetically speaking, I wouldn't come to Nairaland and say my mom is cheating.  I mean even if I knew for sure that she was, I'd be ashamed to come to the Web and spill it out. If anything, I would actually talk to my friends and tell them to advice me instead of total strangers. Ok even if I was gon' risk it all and come to Nairaland for help, I wouldn't be like "My Mom is Cheating!!!!!" I'd be like "Help Wanted" or something mild. That is probably one of the reasons why this story is hard to believe.
Completely irrelevant to the story.

i wan u to get smtin straight here.she's in a mess(that is if d story is true) nd she needs to talk to sm1 about it.isn't it better she said it on nl where nobody knw her nd her mum dan tellin it to her friends that mite la8er turn around to mock her?that sm people fake stories on nl doesn't mk her guilty(tho i can't say 4 sure if its true)for me ohhh:i think she respected her mum enough by sayin it on nl nd nt tellin her friends.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by StephenP(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
Ok , but you've got to admit, the topic is quite sketchy. I mean, "My Mum Is Cheating!"? C'mon now, who does that?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by savanaha: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
What if her mother is on Niaraland?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
savanaha:

What if her mother is on Niaraland?

Some issues should not even be on NL period. , c'mon na undecided
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

i wan u to get smtin straight here.she's in a mess(that is if d story is true) nd she needs to talk to sm1 about it.isn't it better she said it on nl where nobody knw she nd her mum dan tellin it to her friends that mite la8er turn around to mock her?that sm people fake stories on nl doesn't mk her guilty(tho i can't say 4 sure if its true)for me ohhh:i think she respected her mum enough by sayin it on nl nd nt tellin her friends.

Did u say she needs to talk to someone about it?
Blimey. . . . . She is now talking to 200,000 people who are giving different ideas n opinions. . . .
If she's so confused to come here for help, best believe it, she would be more confuzzled to choose whats best for her in the many comments i have seen maself. How is this supposed to help her? Take my advice or Welli's or StephenP's?
Coming here is not a good idea at all.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Did u say she needs to talk to someone about it?
Blimey. . . . . She is now talking to 200,000 people who are giving different ideas n opinions. . . .
If she's so confused to come here for help, best believe it, she would be more confuzzled to choose whats best for her in the many comments i have seen maself. How is this supposed to help her? Take my advice or welli's or stephen's?
comin here is not a good idea at all

i'm so tired of takin panadol for sm1 else's headache.i dnt knw y but sm1 shud give dis babe a shoulder to lean on ohhh pls cry cry we seem to ve sm pple who dnt care abt pple's joy on nlmy last statment no offence meant
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Poster

I just read your post and if it is true i suggest you call your Mom and sit her down. She is threading on thin ice. Open up to your Mom and tell her point blank, that you feel that your uncle is getting too close. Ask her when she became a marriage adviser? Let her know your worries and that you do not want her to jeopardize the family's happiness to the uncle. If she refuse to listen, take the matter to another uncle that you know has some senses.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Uche2nna(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Has anyone suggested telling the father? angry
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
u're suggestin that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Chai..men Don Suffer (pix) / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.