Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Mum Is Cheating! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Cheating! (10843 Views)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

i'm so tired of takin panadol for sm1 else's headache.i dnt knw y but sm1 should give this babe a shoulder to lean on ohhh please cry cry we seem to ve sm people who dnt care about people's joy on nlmy last statment no offence meant

What shoulder? How does this affect the girl emotionally even if it's true?
No well-brought up girl would come online and say HER MUM IS CHEATING!!!!
Lets call a spade what it is. . . . .The poster is just toying with the minds of Jennykadry n Welli.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
y wont it affect her emotionally?her own mother and uncle?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ xerxes b4 nko?d family's happiness is at stake.wat will happen if d father finds out nd dey divorce
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
Uche2nna:

Has anyone suggested telling the father? angry

Are you serious?? You wan to start trouble in the family based on unproven suspicion ??
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
The way some women think tire me sometimes. You have atleast 2 children for this man and the best you can do is mess with one of his brothers?? na wah oo.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
the way you try women gan should be tiring you , .glad to see you want to make sense now. . .try it more often, Sweet T
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

y wont it affect her emotionally?her own mother and uncle?

I don't believe the story.

welli:

@ xerxes before nko?d family's happiness is at stake.what will happen if d father finds out nd dey divorce

Find out what? That his wife is picking his brother's phone calls?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by savanaha: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

The way some women think tire me sometimes. You have atleast 2 children for this man and the best you can do is mess with one of his brothers?? na wah oo.

You make it seem that cheating is only synonymous to women. Men have done worse than what the poster claimed and are doing worse. Cheating is not singular to women and if say the story is true is the brother not gulity as well? Was he forced into it?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ xerxes nd dat his broda is *sleepin wit his wife* dat d wife is goin out late at nite to see his broda
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
Find out what? That his wife is picking his brother's phone calls?
find out dat d mum is always seeing his brother but tell them kids a different thing
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Uche2nna(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

Are you serious?? You wan to start trouble in the family based on unproven suspicion ??

welli:

u're suggestin that?

Well, thats the more reason why she should not come on Nairaland to air such delicate issues. Or she would end up getting very stupid suggestions like mine . At the end of the day, she would be really confused.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by vicade(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
i dont know if it is me but most of the topics on Nairaland nowadays are like Nollywood flicks with part 1,2,3. SO SO DRAMATIC.
Nevertheless, it could all be true then we can call it IRIRI AYE(Strange but true)

I conclude there should be a new section called IRIR AIYE(STRANGE BUT TRUE) SECTION ON NAIRALAND
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
savanaha:

You make it seem that cheating is only synonymous to women. Men have done worse than what the poster claimed and are doing worse. Cheating is not singular to women and if say the story is true is the brother not gulity as well? Was he forced into it?

I know this is not an exam but it is always advisable to read a sentence properly and comprehend it b/4 responding. The keyword in my post was some women. cool
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

@ xerxes nd that his brother is *sleepin wit his wife* that d wife is goin out late at night to see his brother

Did u catch em sleeping with each other or what led you to this conclusion?
Welli, be careful.

jennykadry:

find out that d mum is always seeing his brother but tell them kids a different thing

I am certain the Dad won't do anything.
He is old n matured enough to know things ain't always what it seems.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ uche . . . i did nt say ur post was stupid.on d contrary,tellin her father could help
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
vicade:

i don't know if it is me but most of the topics on Nairaland nowadays are like Nollywood flicks with part 1,2,3. SO SO DRAMATIC.
Nevertheless, it could all be true then we can call it IRIRI AYE(Strange but true)

I conclude there should be a new section called IRIR AIYE(STRANGE BUT TRUE) SECTION ON NAIRALAND

Lmao!!!!
vicade:

i don't know if it is me but most of the topics on Nairaland nowadays are like Nollywood flicks with part 1,2,3. SO SO DRAMATIC.

se IRIRI AYE tabi IRIR AYE?
@xerxes

how r u so sure dat daddy wont do anything
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

the way you try women gan should be tiring you , .glad to see you want to make sense now. . .try it more often, Sweet T

I do it all the time but your urge to yab me obscure your objectivity.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Did u catch em sleeping with each other or what led you to this conclusion?
welli becareful

I am certain the Dad won't do anything.
He is old n matured enough to know things ain't always what it seems.

werin go happen if i do odawise?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy@welli
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

I do it all the time but your urge to yab me obscure your objectivity.

You do it all the what?
First you say truth hurts, now you're lying to yourself for what?
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by vicade(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
I MEANT IRIRI AIYE-That scary yoruba programmme.
Better still Nkanbe of Nairaland

WHAT IS SO ROMANTIC ABOUT THIS TOPIC NOW?
I am serious and i think seun should consider it so all those STRANGE BUT TRUE stories can have their own section

All these topics are taking the romance out of the romance section
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by SweetT1: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

You do it all the what?
First you say truth hurts, now you're lying to yourself for what?

welli:

There are too many thugs on nairaland. Awon omo oraisa.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

And you're the leader. , next time, dnt bleeping start sh^t you can't finish
I sit dwn jeje and you had to make one retarded mistake, now that I'm ready to give you your own taste, I'm a thug?
come up with a berra one. . .I've been called a demon, yours makes no diff wink
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sweet T:

nd werin consain u nd me dis nite naw?pls tk yaself smwhere else if u're lukin 4 sm1 to fite wit cus i've got issues to straighten out
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Xerxes4(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

U might fall flat on your face. . . . . .
Rash decisions have a way of biting people's ass.
Tread softly and life becomes EASY!!!

jennykadry:

@xerxes
how r u so sure that daddy wont do anything

Dad wont do anything cos he is matured enough to know there's nuthing IN it.
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
and wat if there is something in it @xerxes
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Moyola(f): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Jugz
,,,,,,,,,,,in my opinion,,,,,,,itz all assumptions, u putting 2 n 2 2geda 2 make 6, don't jump in2 conlusions. u need 2 b able 2 prove it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm in such position @ d moment,,,,,,,,,it botherz me most tymz, esp. whn he cumz around,,,,,,,,nywyz
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by doyin13(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Dad wont do anything because he is matured enough to know there's nuthing IN it.

hehehehehehe. . . . . .Daddy must knw the size of his brother's gbola or the width of mumm's passageway grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by welli(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ xerxes . . . thread softly ni!abeg jare dat uncle suppose get one eye nd half d i c k lipsrsealed
Re: My Mum Is Cheating! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli u still talk half d**k undecided me go personally scrape everything off and give am to chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.