Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? (3475 Views)

Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by olasesi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
El Guapo: I've been in Love once. We never broke up on a mutual consent agreement or a Quarrel - She was separated from me by a force.

I needed a rehab to get back to normalcy [Love Is silly]

Goshhhhhhhhh!!!
We share the same story...
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin

YOU know I am saying the truth. You haven't met any guy like the dude after that time, hence why you miss him.

Another thing is that you haven't met guys who are commited, plus age isn't on your side...
lynpetra:

JESUS CHRIST!Y are you so pained!hahahahaha!Bros you need to take pressure test. grin grin
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringrin

YOU know I am saying the truth. You haven't met any guy like the dude after that time, hence why you miss him.

Another thing is that you haven't met guys who are commited, plus age isn't on your side...

Honey,I am one lucky gem!Have got something better and he is sooo damn cool.Don't bite yourself,my regrets doesn't stay long.The regret came ONLY because I lost a cool guy who I LOVE.Not a cool guy I dont love.Always had them coooooooool,but I always sneak out...if I don't feel nada.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by WackyJ1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:
Honey,I am one lucky gem!Have got something better and he is sooo damn cool.
Lol. Will you ever admit if He ain't better than that one...

lynpetra:
Don't bite yourself,my regrets doesn't stay long.The regret came ONLY because I lost a cool guy who I LOVE.Not a cool guy I dont love.Always had them coooooooool,
Do the regrets ever stay long for ladies?

lynpetra:
but I always sneak out...if I don't feel nada.
That's Lyn for ya...
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
WackyJ1:
Lol. Will you ever admit if He ain't better than that one...

Do the regrets ever stay long for ladies?

That's Lyn for ya...

tongue
Lol.Well he is better cos he took charge of my life and he is doing a great deal of a job turning it around.I only regret when there is a need to.Thirdly,I can't answer that!
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
You may never admit though... But I have seen your type and I know why you miss him...

Like my pal would say: The ex has to go so that the wife can come in... It's pathetic you girls have to lose opportunity of being with right person before you come to your senses.

lynpetra:
Honey,I am one lucky gem!Have got something better and he is sooo damn cool.Don't bite yourself,my regrets doesn't stay long.The regret came ONLY because I lost a cool guy who I LOVE.Not a cool guy I dont love.Always had them coooooooool,but I always sneak out...if I don't feel nada.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
You may never admit though... But I have seen your type and I know why you miss him...

Like my pal would say: The ex has to go so that the wife can come in... It's pathetic you girls have to lose opportunity of being with right person before you come to your senses.

Someone's wife is always another's ex.It goes round and round! tongue
Go thru my post again and understand y regretted!Dude,I got me a jewel.Am so cool right now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
He or another dude? I believe the Latter is the case because the cool dude is long gone...
lynpetra:

Someone's wife is always another's ex.It goes round and round! tongue
Go thru my post again and understand y regretted!Dude,I got me a jewel.Am so cool right now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by WackyJ1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lyn i need your contribution on my thread
www.nairaland.com/1399220/how-does-did-it-feel#17500315

2sexy bro see as we Jam for this thread..
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
He or another dude? I believe the Latter is the case because the cool dude is long gone...

Don't force it down my throat dear,its not working cheesy. grin.Am just gonna make dis one work cos na better person like the former
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol... I see. I also know someone who would wish to have me back just like you did on this thread. Well she tried a couple of times in futility.

Nothing can make me consider her even if Jesus came from heaven. I also believe this same dude wouldn't consider to be with you because we don't like it when taken for granted; when our love and respect is equated to weakness and stupidity.

We are patient and often wait long for your kind to turn a new leaf but ONCE we are gone, we gone for good. We rare in nature and we give our best as we don't treat our ladies like girlfriends but as if they are a wife. That's us...

It's an advice and make sure you pass it to your female folks or end up messing things up again which could hunt for long such that you may hardly forgivce yourself.
lynpetra:
Don't force it down my throat dear,its not working cheesy. grin.Am just gonna make dis one work cos na better person like the former

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
WackyJ1: Lyn i need your contribution on my thread
www.nairaland.com/1399220/how-does-did-it-feel#17500315

2sexy bro see as we Jam for this thread..
bro, na so we see am oh. You dey see things shey?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
2sexy at it again, can dis ex matter ever die?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Y do I think lupey and idowu are similar? cry
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Do I know u?
chidyhels: 2sexy at it again, can dis ex matter ever die?
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... I see. I also know someone who would wish to have me back just like you did on this thread. Well she tried a couple of times in futility.

Nothing can make me consider her even if Jesus came from heaven. I also believe this same dude wouldn't consider to be with you because we don't like it when taken for granted; when our love and respect is equated to weakness and stupidity.

We are patient and often wait long for your kind to turn a new leaf but ONCE we are gone, we gone for good. We rare in nature and we give our best as we don't treat our ladies like girlfriends but as if they are a wife. That's us...

It's an advice and make sure you pass it to your female folks or end up messing things up again which could hunt for long such that you may hardly forgivce yourself.

Wow!!I know it outburst has smtn more to do with your experiences.Don't transfer it
o me.Am not ur ex

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
chidyhels: 2sexy at it again, can dis ex matter ever die?

I tire o.He is so angry wit me wink
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol... I believe u don learn ur lessons... And who said u ar?
lynpetra:
Wow!!I know it outburst has smtn more to do with your experiences.Don't transfer it
o me.Am not ur ex
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... I believe u don learn ur lessons... And who said u ar?
Honeypie,am not gonna break your heart again.Now can you stop pulling my hair it hurts tongue embarassed tongue
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by doris4u(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Partly,but not really! grin
You know the scenario where a man gets to apologize always for fear of losing his woman even when he is right!Well I took that for granted while he wallow in self pity(but swore he won't apologize yet again),as days turns to weeks,and then months and...FUuuuCK!!!flexing no make realise say the guy serious ooo cry cry.Pride is a bittttttttch!!!
This is wat happens wen u underate one wit a sweet heart.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by doris4u(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

You know the scenario where a man gets to apologize always for fear of losing his woman even when he is right!Well I took that for granted while he wallow in self pity(but swore he won't apologize yet again),as days turns to weeks,and then months and...FUuuuCK!!!flexing no make realise say the guy serious ooo cry cry.Pride is a bittttttttch!!!
This is wat happens wen u underates one wit a sweet heart

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
doris4u: This is wat happens wen u underates one wit a sweet heart

Sure.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by doris4u(f): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:

yah so true,we got d same nature.i can luv one wit evrything i got bt once i realise ur impossible,i withdraw cos God knws i wil neva be taken 4 granted ever again on earth or after cry
2s£xy:

yah so true,we got d same nature.i can luv one wit evrything i got bt once i realise ur impossible,i withdraw cos God knws i wil neva be taken 4 granted ever again on earth or after
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by sakaguchi(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

I don't wish you bad oo, but I must say NTOH! Now that you regret it. Ee good for you....smdh
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yup... Na so e b like Cinema
doris4u: yah so true,we got d same nature.i can luv one wit evrything i got bt once i realise ur impossible,i withdraw cos God knws i wil neva be taken 4 granted ever again on earth or after cry yah so true,we got d same nature.i can luv one wit evrything i got bt once i realise ur impossible,i withdraw cos God knws i wil neva be taken 4 granted ever again on earth or after
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2013
2sexy the earlier you stop brooding about your past experience with this your ex the better for you and your present relationship.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
chidyhels: 2sexy the earlier you stop brooding about your past experience with this your ex the better for you and your present relationship.

Seriously,He is more pained than me.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2013
sakaguchi:
I don't wish you bad oo, but I must say NTOH! Now that you regret it. Ee good for you....smdh

It's only normal to regret a mistake.If you had told me NTOHHHHHHH!!! few yrs ago,I for dey cry.But now?Guy na wa o.Always have a reputation for dating cool guys.Have gotten past my regrets cool
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Instead of you to learn from the mistake girls like you make, you are here talking trash...
chidyhels: 2sexy the earlier you stop brooding about your past experience with this your ex the better for you and your present relationship.
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by doris4u(f): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
one thing u shlda knw wen some1 gives u so much pain and breaks ur heart after making promises is dat u stil remember it one way or d other in ur lifetime unless u neva really lovd dat person
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by foodie57(f): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
almost a year
Re: What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2015
A month...but life still went on

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ / Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.