Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

13volts's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13volts's Profile / 13volts's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Business / Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by 13volts(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rabiu Abdulsamat name is missing BUA CEMENT

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Some of the images in your report need to be conciled with their occassioned event. Example, the prisoner transfer vehicle inside the Damaturu Prisons appear on first look to have been damaged in an assault but on closer inspection it should be argued that this vehicle was destroyed by an unitended and unconnected incidence to terrorism; there is a fire stove right next to it. With knowledge of reckless and indiscipline in security agencies it will not be difficult to give a forensic explanation, anecdotally, on how this accident may have happened.

Also on the picture first reported as ATS - Anti Terrorism Squad - building, a residential community complex was shown later on and in which the structural design and facade of the building units are identical.

You will admit that JTF units are in posession of tactical top secret information on this mission, in fact we can label this assault mission a national security

[/quote]

Thanks for your observations, as regard the Damaturu Prison, the area was bombed and all the inmates released. Right now, that place is a sub camp for JTF personnel posted along the road, as all Nigeria prison service personnel are not working in Yobe.
When ATS was established in Yobe, they had no functional office, the state government gave them one of the apartment blocks to serve as a temporary office, after it was attacked by a suicide bomber, they moved to the next block of which they still currently use as there main office.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Vindy: 13volts please if you ever find yourself in Port Harcourt, send me a mail, I will host you and make sure you sleep in one of the best hotels in Town. You made my day, wishing you long life and prosperity. Vindymichy@gmail.com. Peace

But your email is invalid

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
One of the strategy boko haram used was that they kept their families hidden in Bama, Gwoza and Konduga LGA of Borno while they constantly unleash terror in Maiduguri and other places, they pass these areas and launch attacks in Madagali, Michika and Mubi. This is one way of diverting attention to their handouts while at the same time recover from any injuries they sustained. it was when the heat in Maiduguri was too much that they began to show off their strength in these areas.

if you observe closely, Bama, Kodunga and Gwoza where not attack until lately this year, most of the top commanders are from Bama and Bama is the real spiritual HQ of Boko haram and now these areas are the epic center of the fight against boko haram

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: thanks, but not all my questions have been answered. I'ld also like to hear it from the horse mouth 13volts.

Check out the names of top captured and dead boko haram members from
Abu qaqa
Habibu Bama
Shuiabu Bama
Shekau
Mohammed Yusuf
Zakariyya Yau
Momodu Bama
Abatcha Flatari,
Zakari Biu
They all have one thing in common, they are all Kanuris. Even Kabiru Sokoto is originally from Biu in Yobe but grew up in Sokoto hence the nickname Sokoto,
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumidaie: thanks, but not all my questions have been answered. I'ld also like to hear it from the horse mouth 13volts.

Check out the names of captured and dead boko haram members from
Abu qaqa
Habibu Bama
Shuiabu Bama
Shekau
Mohammed Yusuf
Zakariyya Yau
Momodu Bama
Abatcha Flatari,
Zakari Biu
They all have one thing in common, they are all Kanuris. Even Kabiru Sokoto is originally from Biu in Yobe but grew up in Sokoto hence the nickname Sokoto,

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Christmasdon: Hausa men(JTF) fighting hausa boys(boko haram) sounding somehow.

Boko haram initial plan was for the Hausa people to accept thier ideology, if that is done the entire northerner Nigeria will fall into thier fold like a park of cards. the first setback they had was the lack of acceptance from the hausa people, they try to infiltrate Kano the nerve center of Hausaland, when Kano people refused, they now embarked ton targeted killings, bombings to bring Kano to its knell. Just imagine what we are seeing in Yobe & Borno is replicated at the same time in Jigawa, Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, kebbi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Niger & Nassarawa staes.

12 Likes

Culture / Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by 13volts(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall

34 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @13volts..,we'r so proud of guys and the good job you'r doing for our country. May God continue to protect you and your colleagues.

Meanwhile, the contributions of the civillian JTF to the successes recorded so far in the war on Boko Haram is priceless.

But I have some questions for you. It appears the casualty on the side of the civillian JTF is beginning to mount (at the last count, I think atleast 37 of them have been killed). What is responsible and what can the JTF do to reduce this to the barest minimum before it gets out of hand and lead to dissolution of the civillian JTF?

Why do you think Boko Haram is still able to carry out sporadic killings in Borno despite the lock down by security agencies?

Now that Shekau is dead, do you think the end of Boko Haram is near? Can Boko Haram be eliminated before the end of the year?

Since JTF had always been in Borno and Yobe, how come Boko Haram was allowed to build camps, erect flags,etc before the declaration of state of emergency? Was it strategy to draw them in and decimate them or what?

You can choose not to answer any question that will compromise your operations. Thank you.

i will get back to you later

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
This Edo woman remained in Damturu throughout the bombing period, her restaurant is the only few places allowed to sell food even during curfew periods

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Zogale a local delicacy rich in minerals very common

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
more roads under construction

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Housing projects in damaturu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
These MOPOLs from 41 Damaturu really made Nigeria police proud, they stood aganist all ods with just thier AK 47 and fought boko boys with RPG, bombs etc. This base is the only police formation that has not been attack or bombed. i salute these boys from 41 base Damaturu,

30 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Road construction going on

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
in a day more than 5 luxurious buses enter maiduguri

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Life is gradually coming back, inside Damaturu city

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Part of the state university Damaturu

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hostels blocks under constrcution

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Library complex recently commissioned by GEJ

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Despite all this killings the state government still dey execute projects & roads across the state

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
a typical sandstorm common both in Yobe & Borno

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Boys dey try see where some MOPOLS dey sleep and still risk their lives

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Where we use to hang out for some tasty chickens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.