Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56793 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
your verb usage is attrocious.

Actually, something written by you...original o not copy copy.

ur spelling of ATTROCIOUS is atrocious,lol

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
I dont want to be a baby anymore, I want to grow up

And why are 2 strangers wooing Dyt? You arent into her anymore?
All things being equal. You're so grown and my proudly baby sis, nothing changes even after he comes for you cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
caseless: e go too sound crass to hear. if u dare use pidgin woo any babe, na outright linguistical mishap on ur side. idowuogbo go like pidgin sha

In your words grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

[size=28pt]dem really fence your eye with Barb wire

wheres me and bennyraz angry[/size]
LOL. You dey serious o! Coming up, no vex.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
ok, am waiting
No!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES[/size]

Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo Sweet-tease

Last Apostle and Ayobase to woo Dyt

Slimmy05 and Mcslize to woo Shollypopz

Megatran and homguy to woo Spongeback

Speakdatruth and Truckpusher to woo Sniperinadiaper

Ikekings to woo Lupey Needs a challenger

190 and Bennyraz to woo Agrika

6 Complete SLOTS, 4 more SLOTS to go . . .Keep it coming people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

In your words grin
hahahahaba....habatically!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
caseless: pidgin english na d best improvised lingua in the world. same thing appeared twice to give different expressions. this lang na haemophrodeite.
exactly grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. You dey serious o! Coming up, no vex.
even me sef dey serious pass up nepa
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2013

Ikekings to woo Lupey (Needs a challenger)

bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo

6 Complete SLOTS, 3 more SLOTS to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Tinkybabe(f): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Can I nominate my wooer? undecided If he can be convinced to partake in the competition.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2013
DX, who are we wooing? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]8. SHOLLYPOPZ[/size]

The tigress is here on the chart for the second time in this position. Wu Zetian is one hell of a tough lady to deal with, but the most fascinating when gotten accustomed to. She's one lady I always look out for her posts, funny indeed. She'd have many thing done with Ironbase, sorry, Ayobase and mentioning, but she's fun to be with.
SHOLLYPAWPAW!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]7. UJ_SIZZLE[/size]

Also known as "the sizzler", moved one spot down this year, but you still got a lot to admire in her. Obinoscopy's "PHCN control terminal" will definiotely make a good housegirl in my own opinion, but you can't take that prowess spirit bestowed on her.
Did I say housegirl Housewife, I meant. She's so cool.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 1:57am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]6. IDOWUOGBO[/size]

Nairaland razzest babe online, and funkified junky, amazingly went three spots up. This lady is arguably the most influential female personality of the romance section, you'd know better if you were in the. Mr/Miss Nairaland held two months ago. Amongst this features, you can't take intellectual advantage of her, else your flaws will be so magnificient in your eyes. She has also shot so many newbies to celebrity (only on NL o), so I'll advice a newbie to cease thhis opportunity and grab the trophy of online celeb status.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Odunharry:

ur spelling of ATTROCIOUS is atrocious,lol
thank you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
No!!!
please
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
please
Not gonna happen
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by sucezTP(f): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2013
#team# siddon look!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by UjSizzle(f): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince: DX, lastapostle said I should inform you guys that his BIS has expired therefore he cannot participate in the wooing contest.

According to him, this ASUU strike has affected his salary from his employers but I suspect his girlfriend is following his every move here on this forum.

Kindly replace his name with that of SEXKILLZ please!!!
Like say no be you be LastApostle eh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by UjSizzle(f): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Lol EzePlomoe i still dey your list House wife ko, i go break d man head grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by lupey: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2013
murimoney: lupey... grin am extraordinarily disappointed! angry
;Dim sorry boo!
cry tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Yes, yes, yes! Good morning ladies!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2013

Ikekings to woo Lupey (Needs a challenger)

bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo

6 Complete SLOTS, 3 more SLOTS to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: Yes, yes, yes! Good morning ladies!
you greeted only ladies...smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Why are there noone to challenge ikekings for lupey. Do you know that LUPEY is the reigning Miss nairaland? Or are you all scared to woo her?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Enegod: you greeted only ladies...smh
THey deserve it, and also as at the time of my greeting, ladies only were viewing the thread smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
THey deserve it, and also as at the time of my greeting, ladies only were viewing the thread smiley
i see undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: We need to learn the act of repackaging and rebranding events.

Imagine, popcorn does not even sell heretongue
I'm selling fufu and beans in my little corner
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm selling fufu and beans in my little corner
Throw in some ponmo with it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by greedie1(f): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2013
ayobase:

Hey you, howz the going?
U were really off from NL for some weeks.
Gez u r good?

Yea I'm alryt... Hopefully I won't be going off like dat any time soon.
Missed ya tho smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by greedie1(f): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2013
sanb: Hi gurl; hope you're cool and I'm cheering you on already....

*Speaking from a loud speaker*....guys; here's another pretty lady to pick.... wink so who's up for the challenge ehh..cool

I'm good, u?
Dem guys don't wnt to woo me sad cry

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.