Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (57149 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha Lol; before nko; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cathaliya: badt girl...you don modify, abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
ah ah, all these boys, make una go watch match na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Only if it's used wisely... cool grin tongue
thats what am doing tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Its Friday already and i am not seeing any thread for the challenge. What's going on?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Yeah; that'll have been awesome; and come to think of it, I'll like to read his lines; especially after reading the answers he gave to the questions he was asked during the Mr NL competition.... cool

@Ekwah; roger that ehh; hope you'll be available for the next season (SEASON 5) *Grins*.... grin cool
Grins
sanb baby you know nau.
wish they're campaigning for this ish.
Remember my lines in the Mr. nl episode? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl: Its Friday already and i am not seeing any thread for the challenge. What's going on?
go back one page and read the sign board...if you dont find it there, go back 2 pages......safe journey.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yeah mehn; you're right; and how can I forget that ehh....cool
Ishsoph:
Grins
sanb baby you know nau.
wish they're campaigning for this ish.
Remember my lines in the Mr. nl episode? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yeah right.... tongue
xynerise:
thats what am doing tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by dont8(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
So you now know one half of the 'famous siamese twins', good for you wink

Ayobase, where is your other half?
Cathaliya: the famous siamese twin, how far? By the way, where una cojoin? For belt? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: *falls from gej's heart* grin

xynerise, where my gas cylinder?
@xynerise abeg return my guy cylinder for him and make sure its filled to the brim cos I hear say u sabi do ojoro for that stuff cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

Gbam!!!

My head dey swell as una dey discuss me. Too bad i'm not home yet. Derailers in ac :Dtion. Una no gree woo woman abi? tongue I dey come o. Make una no vex kiss

Hey...... been a while cheesy

Any recent debate? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: go back one page and read the sign board...if you dont find it there, go back 2 pages......safe journey.

Thanks.... I found it cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Thanks.... I found it cheesy
correct chikaala
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Any recent debate? wink
me wan join debate too o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: Yeah mehn; you're right; and how can I forget that ehh....cool
Can't wait to resurrect **team MCCT** during the December episode. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gbam!!!Ride on dude...grin cool
Ishsoph:
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph:
ogini kaa o bu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Emmy9ite: Who is competing with me? Why are they changing everyday?

I tire o...

@caseless, i know you cheat on women a lot but i'll keep managing you cheesy

@ishsoph, good riddance. Twas nice meeting you tongue

@dont8, why you dey vex na? I no know say i be your pikincheesy

@cathaliya, my own love is no longer parallelogram o. This one na heptagon. Serious one grin

@speakdatruth, kiss

@xynerise, are you my e-daddy or my e-sugar daddy? grin

@gree-die, i see you o cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:
What do you think?

Caseless Ishosph Spikes C

Make una carry una k-legs go marry someone else
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Any recent debate? wink

Wooooaaaaah!!! Gudit is here! Yaaaaay! Where on earth have you been? My intelligent pretty princess. Respect!

Debate? They had one recently for poets. Too bad i couldn't participate. Since the last one we had, i haven't done any. Now that you are here, we can begin to "lobby" for one or even "arrange" ours grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:
What do you think?

Caseless Ishosph Spikes C

Make una carry una k-legs go marry someone else

Why are you fighting for Rhymez na? Let him keep appearing and disappearing. Where i come from, out of sight is out of mind! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
where that boy go now? This girl go disappear o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

I tire o...

@caseless, i know you cheat on women a lot but i'll keep managing you cheesy

@ishsoph, good riddance. Twas nice meeting you tongue

@dont8, why you dey vex na? I no know say i be your pikincheesy

@cathaliya, my own love is no longer parallelogram o. This one na heptagon. Serious one grin

@speakdatruth, kiss

@gree-die, i see you o cheesy
more grease to your machine, make im no wear out.....grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

Why are you fighting for Rhymez na? Let him keep appearing and disappearing. Where i come from, out of sight is out of mind! cheesy
grin. Na so ur love be?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

Wooooaaaaah!!! Gudit is here! Yaaaaay! Where on earth have you been? My intelligent pretty princess. Respect!

Debate? They had one recently for poets. Too bad i couldn't participate. Since the last one we had, i haven't done any. Now that you are here, we can begin to "lobby" for one or even "arrange" ours grin

Loool..... been watching from the sidelines. Haven't seen cuddles in a while. Just been so busy. I see you have been good. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
xynerise:
grin. Na so ur love be?

My e-love only
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: more grease to your machine, make im no wear out.....grin

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
sanb: @Ishsoph; where are you? Demelza is in the house; nows your chance..... grin grin grin grin

@Demelza; welcome gurl; join the moving train.... cheesy
Yaaaaaaay!
Abeg where is she cos she's the only one that can cheer me up in the low spirit Chelsea put me now.?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Choicegirl:

Loool..... been watching from the sidelines. Haven't seen cuddles in a while. Just been so busy. I see you have been good. wink

She has been around. At least i saw her at the Literature section recently. I am doing well. Good to have you here again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Caracta:

My e-love only
Hmmm. No fear nobody go judge you by that post grin. I know you still have hope of meeting ur life partner thru NL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (98) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.